Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:Ahh, must've missed that post. She's still lost though. She's good at that. :P Thanks.IC:Pearl"Mr. Soundblaster? Mr. Rahi! Mrs. Savina!" Pearl called wandering through the city of sea/lillypads. "Where are you guys?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: If Savina wasn't following Nixie she'd be completely lost too. :PIC: Emotia - Clearing -"Tillian!" She said as she turned to him after he'd kissed her cheek. She responded by wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly, her mark had activated on it's own as well, absorbing her excitement.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro markets)I released my hold on the cloaked being when Hound tackled him to the ground. Hearing his question I shrugged. "I don't know. Just saw him now when he pulled a knife on you."I failed to notice his raised eyebrow.IC: TehlinHe followed the others to where ever they were going.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sorry, been afk for a couple days... let me know where to take Vacir...IC: Vacir thanked the merchant as he bought the last of the supplies he thought he would need for the next few days. He wasn't sure where to go from there, but he was convinced that he had a role to play, and was determined to accomplish it.

OOC:Sorry about the uber delay, had real-life things to do over the weekend.IC: "Sure, I can cook, at least rudimentarily," Rockosis smiled "At least I don't burn everything. As for sailor skills, I know how to maintain a boat,even though I hate water, but I'll do my best.""It's good to see you're getting along," Mantoxis said, "anyway, I'm going to Ta-koro. It's always busy, and I need some more help in investigating kini-nui. This whole attack stinks of Makuta, and I'm guessing that something else happened in the village. Makuta doesn't attack randomly, he always strikes with a purpose. At least we can be prepared."

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zauk (Ga-Koro)The Toa of Lightning angerly made a fist, and almost fried a passing Ga-Matoran. "Sorry..." he mumbled to the villager. He couldn't believe that Nokama had been been kidnapped right under their masks.Zauk calmed himself, or at least made an effort to, and turned to Naru. "So, what now?" he asked the Toa of Plasma, "We could go and find the others. Or do something else..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa stood near Ryllia and Onuzek, still watching what was going on. He'd noticed that 'Tillian' person come back to the girl named Emotia-more importantly, he saw Reaver's reaction. Not good. Death was still in the air, it seemed.He checked his belt. His knives and tomahawk were there, and on his back he had his crossbow. Good, he'd be able to quickly take her out if needed. He turned over to Ryllia and Onuzek."I have to go find something," he said, and walked off. He came out of the clearing, into a small forest. Low light-check. Trees nearby-check. Good water-check. All the requirements were filled, now he just had to find what he was looking for.And find it he did. Near the bones and armour of a long-dead rahi, a small plant was growing. It was a sickly green colour, with large berries. It was a small bush, rather low to the ground. He donned a pair of gloves, and gingerly picked some of the berries, putting them into a small crystal container.He concentrated for a moment on the container, causing small crystal shards to fly around inside it, shredding the berries. He made a second and third container, straining the pulp twice. What he ended up with was a small amount of liquid, lightly tinged with a red colour. He found a puddle nearby, and scooped some water in to dilute the mixture. Good-now the red was too light to even be seen.Quickly, he made a few crossbow bolts out of the crystal in the containers, each one containing a small bit of the poison inside of it. If he fired, the tip would shatter, leaving the liquid toxin to drain into the wounds. He checked the coloration of the poison in the bolts to make sure he'd diluted it right-just the slightest hint of red and the poison would still be very deadly. But, as earlier stated, he had made it clear.He stowed the bolts in a small quiver, where they wouldn't accidentally break. He now had an effective agent to cause a full grown skakdi or vortixx to go comatose for a few minutes-it would definitely work on a Toa, even one with a mark.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Nen, Sashina, and Thama:Thama awoke with a start. Rubbing her eyes, she glanced around the area. She was in the same hut, it's leafy walls giving a green tint to the light that passed through it. There were enough windows along with a few lightstones that the hut had a pleasant interior illumination. She sat up from her makeshift bed on the floor, her senses gradually awakening.She was in Sashina's hut, a nice one in the middle of Ga-koro that she had obtained back when she was a matoran. It wasn't exactly the best fit for a toa, and having two other toa staying with you wasn't an improvement, but it was a home, and it was close to the marketplace so there was no way Sashina would give up such good real estate. Thama took some time to reflect on Sashina. On the surface she was a relatively nice and friendly sort, similar to Nen without the same air-headedness that Nen projected. Internally though there was a rather scary anger, and Thama had made sure not to trigger it.They had been here for a few days, not really doing anything of note. Ever since the possible tarakava raid hadn't happened the trio had been unable to think of anything to do. Nobody seemed to need any help so the trio spent most of their time lounging about. Thama had made sure to keep an eye out, lest her old team ambush them. The longer they stayed in one spot, the greater the chance that they would be found. She decided that it was time to move on.She exited the hut, seeing Nen and Sashina outside. Nen was pointing to the clouds and talking about seeing shapes. Usual behavior for Nen."We should get moving. They're going to find us if we stay here any longer," She told the pair."Sounds like a plan," Sashina agreed. "While we were lounging Nokama was taken. We could go look, but we don't have any leads. But if Turaga get kidnapped we can presume that other Turaga will be targeted as well.""Then let's get moving," Nen responded. "So, Po-wahi then?""Sounds good," Thama said, leading the group towards the desert.OOC: Thama, Nen, and Sashina to Po-wahi

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC:Sorry about the uber delay, had real-life things to do over the weekend.IC: "Sure, I can cook, at least rudimentarily," Rockosis smiled "At least I don't burn everything. As for sailor skills, I know how to maintain a boat,even though I hate water, but I'll do my best.""It's good to see you're getting along," Mantoxis said, "anyway, I'm going to Ta-koro. It's always busy, and I need some more help in investigating kini-nui. This whole attack stinks of Makuta, and I'm guessing that something else happened in the village. Makuta doesn't attack randomly, he always strikes with a purpose. At least we can be prepared."

IC: "Very good" Tooroko smiled back. "You're still hired. And we'll see if we can fix the water thing. As for you, Mantoxis, it's been good sailing with you, even if it was just a short trip. All the best for your new mission." He took the toa's hand and shook it. "Now, would you like us to drop you off on the shore? Maybe somewhere near the Hura-Mafa River?"

ppg2.png

IC: "Yes, that would be acceptable. Thank you for your help. Rockosis, I know not what is in store for you and Tooroko, but I hope you two get along.""Thanks, and right back atcha, buddy. As for you, Tooroko, I'll work in the water, but I don't like swimming, so get used to that. By the way, is your arm broken? It's kind of hanging on a wrong angle."

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tooroko directed the ship to the west, and looked down to examine his arm. The cold water of Naho Bay had slowed the bleeding, but the damage done by the tarakava remained a gruesome sight. Armour and tissue were mashed together where the punch had hit, with sharp fragments poking in and out across the wound."Oh, that" he said calmly. "Yeah, looks pretty shattered doesn't it. I almost forgot about that with the fight and everything. Thanks for the reminder."He went and sat down against the mask and began picking out pieces of metal. He showed no signs that it hurt him at all, even as he tore more tissue to remove the shards.

ppg2.png

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-Koro Hound nodded as he ripped the cloak off the being. A skakdi hid beneath the black hood, his face in a scowl. "It was Henikan, he hiried-" He babbled, earning a frown from Hound. "Assassians. A cowardly lot." He said as he lifted him off the a couple feet of the ground. "Well, what should we do with him?" He asked Hajia and Gravity. Hajia gave Hound a look of What? when he arched her eyebrow at her, but she chose to say nothing. When Hound asked a question, she shrugged, seemingly indifferent. "I don't care."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "You act as if that causes you no pain," Rockosis noted, "Can you not feel that? How do you do that? I want to know how to do that! Anyway, where are we heading after we drop off? I vote any pirate-infested waters."OOC: Where are we going?

BZRPG profiles

IC: "I never feel any pain" the Vortixx replied. "That was a choice I made before I came to this island. I never wanted to be hurt again, so I had my brain altered. Its not always a good thing though. I can be hurt without noticing, which means I'm not always as careful as I should be." He picked the last of the shards from his arm, leaving a gaping hole in his armour, through which the mutilated tissue still seeped a little blood. "Hey, Mantoxis. Do you think you could use your element to put these back together?" He showed him the small pile of metal. "If you can, I'll reattach that bit or armour."OOC: I have no idea where we are going. I sort of make it up as I go. :)

ppg2.png