Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: GravityI watched Hound disappear into a room, and lock the door behind him."Where's he off to?" I asked before adding, "But its none of my business..."Mata Nui it feels good to sit down...IC: TehlinHe looked up at the being in the air and shrugged, or atleast tried to ."Probably.."Oh, Karz, he thought, When Zauk finds out about this...IC: OnuzekHe watched Ryllia help the Toa of Plantlife... And felt a little jealous.Onuzek didn't exactly know why though...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage darted forward and into the main part of the cave. The sight that met his eyes made him stop short, and gasp. Soundblaster stood shakily nearby, but that isn't what shocked him. The once proud being, always so proud of his coloration, had been stripped of everything. His once bright blue had been drained into a dull gray, and he could barely stand.IC: Rumble n' FrenzyRumble and Frenzy stood in front of the cave, slamming their pile-drivers together, causing a loud noise. Frenzy turned to Savina. "Yo, gray-armored chick. Get outta here while ya still can."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SalvinnThe Vortixx continued to lay on the ground, his mind an endless void. It was searching, searching for something, but he could not find it, even worse he knew not what it was. His Mark had faded once more, the dim glow was no more. Wake, his eye's fluttered open, and he feebly looked around the cave. Taking note of something, others. Did they have it, he did not know, but he needed it. Stand, weakly he struggled to his feet. Must find, he began to take a few steps to the others, before collapsing on some one's shoulder, who it was he knew not. Where? The question haunted him so.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Raxa:Raxa walked slowly in, watching the cave behind him and Ravage for any intruders. He then turned, and noticed Soundblaster. "Good god," he muttered. "Something terrible must have happened here." He looked over at Ravage, then turned to Soundblaster."If you want," he said quietly, "I could probably carry him back out."Ryllia sighed. "Well, did you see the flying thing in there or not?" She asked crossly. "We've got two other people in there right now, and any info would probably be helpful."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:GravityI nodded. "Yeah, Ok. I'll stick with that."Seeing as I hadn't really spoken with this guy much, I tried to start up a conversation. "Nice shooting earily, by the way."IC: TehlinHe nodded. "Yeah, she was in there before... But I don't think she was there before this happened," he said, indicating his greyed armor."Its hard to explain..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage decloaked, and looked at Salvinn who had unknowingly collapsed on his shoulder. "No, you carry this one. I'll get Soundblaster." He didn't say why.Soundblaster looked at the two, and smiled weakly. "I knew you'd come."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Raxa:"Alright," Raxa said, activating his Pakari and picking up Salvinn. He then quickly began to move out of the cave, back to where Ryllia was.Ryllia frowned. "So she wasn't here before, but she had something to do with this," Ryllia said skeptically. "I understand it might be hard to explain, but please try to." She refilled the cup of water.

profiles i guess

IC: SalvinnThe Vortixx felt himself being jostled, it seemed someone was carrying. Who? Another question which alluded him. His incomplete mind was still registering everything in fragments. He still had no idea where he was going, or even what he was doing. He didn't even truly know who he was.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Anthyn fluttered in the air, trying to remain stationary in the roiling breezes. It wasn't easy, but as she allowed her instincts to take over, she stabilized herself. So the people have friends, she pondered. Partially out of curiosity and partially in an urge to try her abilities she flew in, coming closer to the mouth of the cave. Her claws were open, just in case.

IC: RavageRavage stood on his 'hind' legs, and carefully picked up Soundblaster. Somehow, the Toa seemed so much lighter than usual. He nodded to Raxa. "Alright, let's get out of here." His eyes smoldered with anger. "And we are going to find out what happened to these beings."IC: Rumble and FrenzyThe two diminutive Toa stopped their pounding. They both glared at Anthyn. "So you are the reason the boss sent a distress signal." They grinned savagely. "You should know. You mess with one Casseticon, you mess with us all."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded, continuing along. However, he stopped at the cave mouth. The winged being was there, claws outstretched and staring at him. He carefully set Salvinn down behind him, and he drew his crossbow, keeping it pointed down and to the side."Hello," he said warily. "Who-and what-exactly are you?"

profiles i guess

IC: TehlinHe closed his eyes and tried to remember, but it was like trying to remember someone else's memory."A light," he began, "A bright light... Around someone... Then I felt weak... Then she apeared."With a shaky hand, he pointed to Anthyn, who was flying close to the cave.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)The Toa of Gravity shook his head and shrugged, obviously confused and more than a little angry."I don't know. Something important," he said, unable to keep the disdain out of his voice. Then, his eyes brightened and he grabbed her hand. "Come with me. This group is starting to fragment anyway. We can come back later and figure out what's with the Marks."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Rumble and FrenzyRumble grinned. "You know, that is what the last target said. Then we killed him." He and Frenzy raised their pile-drivers. "Now. Answer his question." Frenzy jerked his head at Raxa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Clearing -"But..." She said slowly. She looked at the group of mark bearers and then back at Tillian. "Okay." she said, sounding slightly torn. She wanted to figure out what was with the marks...but.....but she wanted to be with Tillian more. She looked at Reaver. "I'm gonna go with Tillian...you gonna come too?" She asked hopefully, but she had a sick feeling Reaver wouldn't.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: RavageBefore Rumble could answer, Ravage did. "Well, Anthyn the Valkyr, we are one of the most dangerous mercenary teams on the island. Now. What did you do to Soundblaster?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's heart burst with happiness, and he began to bounce excitedly. If Reaver came along, all the better: maybe the time away from the other Bearers would do her some good...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ic: Anthyn giggled in mild mockery. "Then you should have chosen a more imposing name than one that implies you to be misguided oafs. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so," she said, referring to the previous comment Rumble made."But what makes you think I did anything to your friend? -- he is your friend, right? Because as it is, I did not do anything to him."

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster looked at Anthyn from his position on the ground. Ravage had deposited him there after arriving at the entrance. "Oh really? Then what do you call this?" He gestured to himself.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: Anthyn looked back at the blocky, grey toa with disdain and spite. "I call that a pitiful excuse for a mercenary, one full of hate and lust for a revenge undeserved. Let's be clear on something, toa. I did not do what happened to you, because if I did I would know. And yet here we are, you and I; I, the victor, standing over you, the failure."I cannot take the blame for your innate pathetic weakness. You gave me your power, I did not take it myself."

Ic: "They are not me, toa," she snapped. "Whatever my summoners did is not my concern." She directed an accusing finger at Soundblaster. "It's yours. If you were great at any degree, you would not have been deceived as you claim."I wonder if the rest of your friends are as weak as you?" she thought aloud.

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster laughed."DId I touch a nerve, there? 'Cuz earlier, you sounded unconcerned, and oh-so arrogant. Now you just sound ticked." Her grinned darkly. "And I wouldn't try us. We have you outnumbered by a great deal."Ravage tensed, and Rumble raised a pile-driver. Frenzy smiled darkly. Then the diminutive Toa commented. "By my calculations, you've got avery low chance of victory. If you wre smart, you's withdraw to fight another day."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Savina - Cave Entrance -Savina paled a little, if that was possible concerning her current state. They were thinking of attacking Anthyn...and losing her was something she now feared more than she feared them. "N-no...don't..." She squeaked, unable to speak loudly out of fear.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Raxa:Raxa glared at the others, then looked up at Anthyn. "Please, Valkyr," he said, trying to defuse the situation, "We'd all like it a bit more if you'd just leave and let us tend to out friends here." He looked at the others, and gestured to Tehlin, who seemed nearly passed out on the ground."Is that too much to ask for?" He said, an edge in his voice. "Or do we have to ruin such a nice day with unnecessary bloodshed?"

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank called to those leaving, "Meet us in..."He looked to Utu, who shrugged. Tank turned back, "Ko-Koro."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara looked down at her morning drink, "Do you think we can stop Utu? I mean, I seriously doubt the Guard can spare any of their already stretched thin resources, and he has even more now that Yuru and Dorian are on his side."She looked up again, "So far, there's only been one person that's ever beaten Utu, and that was with three other Toa on his side," She saw the look on Angelus' face, "I don't mean Kinvex."Tuara rubbed the handle of the mug with her thumb and looked back down, "The Toa that brought him down was the same Toa that tried to kill me," She stopped, "And I think we need him again."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalvinnHelp. It seemed Raxa hadn't noticed Salvinn. Again. Yes, he had to try again. It was important to help, but he didn't know why. Bow. Right the Bow. Salvinn tapped Raxa's leg once more, then pointed at his back, at his bow and all his Trick Arrows. He figured they'd be useful. Then Salvinn clutched his stomach. Fear, it was still in the air. Her. It was still coming from Savina. Eliminate. His one track mind tried to issue this command, but once more another voice overrode it. His mind may be shattered, but it appeared his conscious was still intact. Then a name rocked him, Anavel, she was still in there. Salvinn didn't know why, but he felt a duty to her. As if she was a piece of the puzzle overlooked. Plus he owed her something, but he couldn't remember what.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg