Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: RiversongRiversong turned away from the water's edge, making her way over to the marketplace. Maybe I can get some information on what happened during the attack. she mused, still mentally kicking herself for having slept through the entirety of the event. Suppressing a shudder at the steadily increasing volume, Riversong entered the crowd. The multitude of voices was overwhelming at first, making it difficult to concentrate on much of anything.OOC: Still open for interaction.

OOC: Riversong can join the suicide squad, if you want Hahli.IC: MinfuMinfu trudged behind the team and watched the entertainment unfolding right in front of him, all the time keeping quiet and chewing his straw. A few Ga-Matoran on the beach noted his good looks but he never understood why they cast glances at him; he found them strange."So why are we here again? To make sure the village is intact unlike Masirov said? To go to a pub?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Tapo (Ga-Wahi beach)The sand of the beach shifted, and a figure rose out of it, dripping sand fram his armor. As the water lapped over him, he yelped and ran-stopping a good four bios away. Looking down at his feet, the Toa sighed. This was not what he had expected to find when he awoke. Stretching his creaking joints, he set off for the nearby village of Ga-Koro at a brisk pace, still glancing over his shoulder at the water.

Edited by Toa Vahi: toa of time

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

IC: Masirov."As I said, it was only a small district-like section of Ga-Koro. No major losses. Besides some lives. Yeah, I felt a little bad about that. Wasn't my fault though. Technically it was the fires," Masirov shrugged and turned away. "Anyway, I hear they rebuilt it after a month. Fireproof this time."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Minfu"I don't think a village made of plants floating on water is what you'd call fireproof...in fact, now that I think about it, the idea is pretty much begging to be set on fire." Minfu said, crossing his arms as he looked to the sky like he would usually do when things crossed his mind.

IC-Gastarad:"The plan, for now," Gastarad said as the group walked on-he'd been listening to the group in the back, "Is to get to Rivendale." He walked on, coming over a small rise, seeing a valley. He smiled-somebody'd manage to expand the buildings in this place since he'd last visited it with his Iden."And it seems that we can make our actual plan as we come here." He walked on, still smiling.IC-Grantuur:Grantuur looked from where he was standing farther out into the valley-a rather large group of people were coming. He frowned, grabbing his khopesh and walking out towards them."I'll take care of these people," he said to Dail.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Yes, though I'm not certain what it means. I'm not fluent in Irish Gaelic.But I can speak with a convincing Irish accent in real life. :PIC-Grantuur and Gastarad:"Calm down," Grantuur said to the small matoran. "I'm not here to harm anybody." He looked up, squinting at the Toa in the lead. "Isn't your name something like Radagast?" He asked the Toa of Fire."Gastarad," the elderly Toa said, stepping up to Grantuur. "Grantuur, good to see you. Just the person I wanted to see." Grantuur shook his head, unsure as to how this Toa knew his name. He followed along, towards a small solid spot in the valley walls."Sir," he said to Gastarad, "Why exactly are we here? There's nothing but bare rock," he said, and tapped the wall to prove his point. Gastarad smiled."Tap a little lower," Gastarad said, then shook his head. "Not quite there," he said, and extended his staff to point at a spot. "There." Grantuur tapped there, and a crack appeared, going around about the size of an average-height Toa."Good, good," Gastarad said. "Now, please move this out of the way." Grantuur shoved, and the wall slid into the side of the valley, stopping with about five inches left, leaving a veritable door way. Gastarad raised his staff, firing a blast of fire from it.The fire moved through the tunnel, lighting torches far into it. Gastarad then cut off the flame, and the line of fire slowly extinguished ahead of them. He stepped in, the torches guiding his way and the others."Grantuur, if you please," he said, shoving Masirov in to the tunnel, despite the Toa of Gravity's protests. Grantuur then grabbed a handle on the inside of the wall, allowing him to pull the wall out much easier. He then shoved it, the wall clicking into place seamlessly. He then walked on, following after Gastarad and his retinue.

profiles i guess

IC: Minfu"Or you can chew on some more straw, if that makes you feel better." Minfu said, putting some more of the stuff in Masirov's hand. Just for the heck of it, the Po-Matoran also handed some out to Strave."Like I said earlier, the chances locations caving in underground is more common in tunnels, unlike Onu-Koro so now you have a really good reason to panic. Still, there's always more straw in your life."

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus shrugged. He didn't want to lie and say that he did, because it was obvious that he didn't, but at the same time, he didn't want to worry Tuara..."I've slept worse," he finally settled for a reply. "Want some coffee?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tapo (Ga-Koro)Reaching the village, Tapo looked around at the pitiful Matoran that lived here. Walking over to the space behind one of the leaf-huts, he began to meditate.OOC: Just started playing-interaction welcome.

Edited by Toa Vahi: toa of time

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

OOC: I want to learn to speak Scottish Gaelic (A.K.A. True Gaelic :P). I'm more Scottish than Irish....In fact, due to the way things turned out, I'm English royalty because of my Scottish heritage. :DIC-Gastarad:"Do not worry, any of you," Gastarad said, smiling. "The tunnel was reinforced long ago, there's no chance of it collapsing on us." He smiled. "Unless I want it to, but that will most likely never happen. Not to any of you, anyways." He continued along through the tunnel, keeping track of side tunnels there."Aha," he said, turning aside at the third-to-last side tunnel. "We're here." He opened a small door, leading out into a tiny grove with a small group of Le-Matoran hiding there. They smiled at his approach."Where on bloody Earth are we?" Grantuur asked. "No time for that now," Gastarad said, stepping through the outer ring into an inner grove, where a small Amaja circle was. He sat next to it, patting sides for the others to sit.

profiles i guess

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara nodded, "That'd be great thank you."IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank stopped and looked down at his feet before responding, "That depends. Where did you come from to get to us?"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu leaned against a tree, a smug look on his face. He liked watching Tank think.He was different. Not necessarily special, aside from the Mark, but different. He cared. Maybe too much. But it was intriguing just to see a being with such a gift squirm, trying to "fix" things, when what he was trying to fix was never the problem at all.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus withdrew two cups from his bag and filled both with coffee, handing one to Tuara with a grin. He took a sip."Not as good as I could get at a cafe back home," he noted with a shrug. "But it's coffee."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: My group, thank you very much. Don't go around giving that lazy slacker any credit for anything.He doesn't deserve it, he almost left us forever. :PIC-Grantuur:Grantuur walked away from the small cove, exploring the tunnels in the area. He wondered if even Dail knew about these, really. There was a lot of untapped potential. He might have to have a Toa of Sonics search for more of them.He explored various side caverns, finding small stockpiles of supplies, various books, a couple mining spots here and there, very nice. Opening a door in one, he found himself looking out at Onu-Koro. Extensive.He came back to the others, figuring the old Toa had a use for him somehow.OOC: Filler post is fabulous.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Ic: Finally, Danerys stepped up and assumed her position in the circle, joining Anavel, Salvinn, Savina and Cersei and all the others that came with them. "I'm going to wait outside soon," Nixie said, though she stood there for a moment. She knew what was going to happen, though she still had one last duty to do in the chamber before leaving."Everyone, do exactly what I tell you to do and this experiment will be successful. Begin by simply not thinking about elephants," she said, knowing that everyone would think about elephants as soon as she said so. "Now, think about no elephants by a large Huna.""I don't see how this is--""Shhh!' Cersei bit in. "Just do as I say. Is everyone doing it?" A series of mm-hmms confirmed it. "Good."The truth was that this was far from a "scientific experiment." There was little science truly behind it all: It was magic. Magic fueled by the powers of the Valkyr spirits, waiting to finally create their avatar in that dimension in Danerys. The toa of fire, meanwhile, could feel the forces of the angelic beings swell in the room. It was an exhilarating feeling, knowing that the nine beings standing on the shrine were far from the only ones in that cave dwelling."Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!" Cersei sang, eyes closed as she danced in place, fading in and out like a reflection on a pool of water. Those at the circle who were suddenly confused by this erratic action were immediately enthralled by it, unable to move but to copy Cersei's movements, and as if possessed, they all began to chant with her. Only Anavel and Danerys did not fall victim to the strange action. "Etschunda pachacamack," they said. "Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!"Nixie came up and gingerly placed a cable harness around Dany's and Anavel's bodies and heads that connected to the center of the circle. She then placed a device that connected the two heartlights of the toa and then, her final rites finished, stepped out of the chamber and waited in the grotto outside. "Etschunda pachacamack," they called as if bidding her adieu."Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!Danerys and Anavel stared at each other, each with rapt fascination and anxiety as they awaited the final result. Then they looked at those in the circle, one by one. They watched as they wiggled to the incantation's rhythms, danced to the unholy verse, sang to its melody. They understood that it was not the souls in the participants who truly did as they did, but something without, something different and alien that inhabited their minds and souls. Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!The two toa watched as they wiggled, but did not wiggle while they watched. Their role was one far different than those who did as Cersei commanded. Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!"Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke! Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke! Etschunda pachacamack! Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!" Their singing turned to a wailing, and the energies in the room built up, rising with the chorus. Each verse was as repetitive as the one it followed, but with each word the power increased until they could almost see the swirling forces within. Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!Then suddenly! A spark of light at the center of the circle! A bright light followed, and a swirling vortex of purple energy spouted into existence! The room lit up, and small metal components hovered as if held aloft by invisible spirits, knocking them together like instruments in a child's kitchen band. The chaotic noise of items clanking on items matched the soaring voices of the beings not connected to the cable, and the entire cave seemed to be working in concert to the arcane result that was so tantalizingly near. Etschunda pachacamack. Gloooria yvestunde porthonke!The Vortixx, the toa, the matoran recruited, Cercei included, abruptly lurched forward in concord as if drawn to the mystical orb that swirled at the center of the shrine. Their voices, instead of crying out the familiar verse, changed to a rattle, their lips dancing and their teeth knashing. "Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch!" Their foreheads dipped and the sphere stretched out like a star, tendrils of its energy touching them like an octopus reaching out to seize its prey from all angles. A bright yellow light illuminated the area as soon as the arms made their contact, and those touched by it were lit from the inside as they were outside, radiating their energies like a lightstone.The vortex grew, satisfied with the offering the souls around it fed to it, and promtly sucked itself down, vanishing into the mechanical shrine that held it grounded. It fell into the heart of the shrine and crawled up the cable to the harnesses the two toa shared. At the doorframe, the curious Nixie, having seen the colorful display, peered inward, standing by the door in rapt and eager fascination.It reached them with a delightful fury. The result was instant to the onlooking Nixie, though to the two toa subjects, it was a while. Danerys' toa energy was sapped away, drifting across the heartlight-to-heartlight cable to Anavel, feeding her power into the elementless toa of fire, enlightening her as she felt the surge of elemental power that she had not felt in centuries.Danerys, on the other hand, had a very different reaction.****It's time you become one of us," the Valkyr said in the white void."Is it happening? Am I becoming a Valkyr? I can't see!" Danerys called out."Yes, it is happening," he assured her. "When you awake, you will no longer be Danerys, Toa of Fire. You will be Anthyn, Valkyr of Lust.""Lust??" Danerys cried out. "What does this mean!!??""You were deceived, just as those around you were. It is my pleasure to tell you the truth, Danerys. "It is my destiny to save the White Valkyr and stop the reemergence of the Dark Ones. ... Isn't it?""No. We are the Dark Ones. We welcome you to our Circle.""But--""Shhhh, Anthyn. It is time..."****The energies coursed through Danerys' body, shrouding her completely in its violet shroud. Inside that veil, the body of the toa of fire was being melded, changed, morphed. From without, Anavel could see nothing, though Nixie, in her wisdom, could almost see a figment of a pair of hands, touching Danerys, changing her. And then, as soon as it began, the magenta cloud was sucked into Danerys.Only she was not Danerys. She was not toa. She was something else.Nixie could not help but smile at the result. Before her stood a being white as Danerys was, alabaster armor with blood red stripes down it, and her eyes still flared orange, but her mask was changed, her heartlight gone and her heels fashioned differently. But the single most striking feature she had was a pair of great white and beige wings that stretched out like a pair of sails on a ship.The others who stood there, minus Anavel, were just as changed, but not for the better. Each of them seemed to be a shall of what they were. Their colors had been drained to a neutral grey and tan with only a shade of their formerly vibrant armor left. Their eyes were muted and dark, as if the life had been sucked right out of them. Which it was. The experiment of energy was a success, but they did not realize this to be true. To them, their energies, their lifeforces, their souls had been stolen, sucked away and poured into the magnificent beuty that now towered over their pathetic, stooping bodies like a goddess. Their minds had been shattered, and they were near death.Among them was Cersei, the former mastermind of the ritual, now reduced to little more than a shadow of her former self. She looked at Anthyn and locked eyes with the Valkyr, but even as she felt the life stripped from her, saw the power she posessed now manifested in the being she helped create, she felt no hatred or disdain. It had happened just as she expected it to. Her destiny was complete, and as her corpse fell over into the center of the circle, a smile was on her face. She was happy.Ooc: Now, your characters are not dead: I repeat, not dead. Their life forces have been taken and their souls stolen, but there is still enough left in them to live. Cersei died because her destiny was fulfilled and she had gone through twice the stress as anyone else in that circle. The rest of you may be in shambles, but given time, you will all recover. No guarantees that you'll be like your former selves -- that's up to you. But please keep in mind that you are nowhere near what you were, and your minds and bodies are almost destroyed. Also, it would take a while for the colour to be restored in your bodies, but again, that's up to you.Also, everybody, please join me in welcoming Lust back into the BZPRPG after a long time being away! :D And don't feel so bad, guys -- you did volunteer after all. :devil:

IC: Savina - The Cave of Betrayal and Doom and Stuff - Savina lay there, shocked and confused. Her entire body trembled, she could not move, she couldn't even move her eyes, forced to stare straight up. What had happened? She hadn't understood what was going on to begin with. Something...something else was bothering her though, even more than the pain, it was...everyone else....they terrified her...she couldn't see them, but she knew they were all there, in the same pathetic state. She thought about all her new friends she had made...and for some reason...she couldn't explain it...she was afraid of them...all of them...even Grecko...they were all out to get her...she just knew it...they wanted to lock her away somewhere to rot...or worse...Except for one person...the Valkyr, now know as Anthyn...for some reason, a reason she could not hope to comprehend or understand, she had no fear of Anthyn. In fact...she felt enthralled by her. She was able to turn her head barely, just enough to look at the Valkyr. She realized one thing at that moment, where ever Anthyn went, she would go...it was the only way she'd feel safe. OOC: How's that for messed up? :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Emotia - Clearing -"Your sarcasm...is noted." She replied, feeling slightly guilty now that she though about it. Of course, that was when Tillian had been kidnapped and they'd ended up coming here in the first place, she was starting to wish they hadn't. Nothing had gone right since then.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar