Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Oooc: If you're still game for this, just have Nixie tell you about it vaguely and follow her back to the hidden lab.

OOC: Yep, I'm game. Though I'm still trying to figure out why on earth Savina would ever agree to going into a tunnel with a complete stranger. :P I guess I will figure something out.IC: Savina - Nearing Ga-koro -It wasn't long before they could see Ga-koro yet again just before them. Now all Savina had to do was find Zauk and Naru, not that she had any idea where they were in the village. Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kale Ironshaper- Song baseIC: A blur swept across the Ga-wahi landscape, sending chunks of dirt and then pebbles flying every which way as the traveler switched from lush forest to cliff rock. Finally, he skidded to a halt in the middle of Riven Dell, ignoring the beautiful buildings that had been set up in the last few days."Turaga Onewa and Turaga Nokama have been taken!" Kale shouted at the top of his voice.OOC: A little something to help get the Song going.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: The Song had been hard at work constructing their new home. Bridgeways arched across the ravine from wall to wall, connecting buildings protruding from the sheer rock faces. The the last building was completed, Kale arrived, alerting them to the kidnappings.As the Song members looked around, wondering what to do, Dail looked at them."Why are you waiting for me to do something?' She asked. "Go! Go find the Turaga and get them back!":w:

IC-Grantuur:"I think I'll stay and work on some things," Grantuur said. "Mainly, I can help organize a defense team and make a plan." He stepped into the small hut built for him, looking around for his paper and pencil. He pulled them out, and began writing.Plans were always useful.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Savina - Ga-koro - Nearing the Bar - They were back in Ga-koro, finally, Savina was about to ask where the Turaga's hut was when Grecko suddenly started running off again, darting toward the Bar. Apparently the ash bear couldn't resist the smell of fish coming from that direction. "Grecko no! Come back!" She said, running after him, but then she suddenly tripped on something, actually someone. It was the matoran named Nixie. Savina had fallen flat on her face. She got up groaning. "Oh...are...are you alright?" She asked Nixie.Grecko continued running further into the koro.OOC: Can Ravage, Pearl, and Soundblaster somehow lose track of Savina? :P I kinda need her to do this...thing....XD Chase Grecko around the koro or something.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, I dunno," said Dorian, stretching and grinning a little. "Why don't we try starting out -"Without warning, he jutted his foot out in a vicious roundhouse, aiming to nail Reaver right in the rib cage.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: RiversongRiversong was rudely awakened by the not-so-distant sounds of battle. Without bothering to even attempt to wake up properly, she bolted out of her hut, managing to stumble over to the docks just in time to see a fleet of Ga-Matoran heading out to sea. And was that the corpse of a Tarakava Nui floating in the distance...? Riversong quietly sighed to herself. Perhaps the Great Spirit is trying to tell me that it's time to get my head out of my own islolated existance. And yet...if I can't even come to terms with my own wretched feelings, how am I supposed to help anyone else? She stared out at the waves, finding no answers in the sea's blue depths.OOC: Riversong is open for interaction.

IC: ReaverIn an instant, Reaver had grabbed Dorian's foot, and twisted it around, nearly to the point of snapping his ankle. 'Is that all you've got?' She lift his leg up over his head, throwing him off balance. She lept onto him and held her Dagger at his throat. 'One move and you'll be on your third body this week.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)The Toa of Iron merely laughed in reply and caught her chest with his legs, kicking forward and sending her flying over his head. He was up in a second, Mark glowing slightly blue."Nothing? I did move, after all," he said, an expectant smirk on his face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up, Bane. :)*grumbles something about elemental masks*IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)I shrugged. "I guess its exactly like what it sounds like. Its a picture the moves. As if someone was able to replay a moment in time on it."I got an idea. "I might be able to show you."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ReaverShe landed with a thud, but was quickly back up on her feet. 'No need to be such a smart alec,' she hissed before charging at him. At the last second she ducked down, sweeping his feet out from under him, and catching his chest with her knee.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"No need to be so uptight," said Dorian, ducking cleanly under Reaver's knee and aiming a punch at the back of her other kneecap, aiming to snap her leg. His Mark was now glowing cool blue with the anger the other Mark Bearer was giving off.IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)A couple hours later, Angelus finally opened his eyes. After the dream he had witnessed, he couldn't sleep much, but he had managed to get enough to get him through the next day. He looked over and saw Tuara, still asleep. Sighing slightly, he took his jacket and covered her with it before relighting the campfire.He reached into his bag and found some coffee beans before looking for something to brew in.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Clearing -Emotia watched Reaver and Dorian fight in the distance. She wasn't sure why they were fighting, but she could tell they weren't angry at each other, she figured it was for 'fun' or something. Sighing, she decided to try and get some actual sleep. She lay down and closed her eyes.

IC: ReaverShe caught the kick to her knee, sending her to the ground with an almighty snapping sound. She cried out in pain, and then started to laugh maniacally. 'Thanks for that,' she groaned, her Mark flaring light blue. She lept into the air, and threw two Daggers at Dorian, bringing her last one down towards his head.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: OnuzekThe titan sat next to Ryllia, watching the fight between Dorian, who now seemed to be a Toa of Iron, and Reaver from a distance. He wasn't exactly sure why they were fighting, and he voiced his thoughts to the Ga-Toa next to him."Um, Onuzek is wondering why they are fighting again?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"At first I thought they were just training," Ryllia said, watching with interest. "Now it just looks like they're trying to kill one another."IC-Raxa:Raxa grinned at the thought. "Maybe I should jump in, then," he said, popping out of the trees."Oh, shut up Raxa."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-Koro"How?" Asked Hajia, intruiged.Hound walked through the market place, nearing the pair without recoginzing them. He seemed to be thinking, and his eyes were distant. Quietly and carefully, a hooded figure slipped into the crowed behind him and began to follow. Hound seemed oblivious.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Ooooo...... scary cloaked figure! :PIC: Onuzek (Mark Bearer clearing)The massive Toa of Gravity glared at Raxa, before looking back over to the fight. Although the Toa of Crystal did say that shooting Ryllia in the leg was an accident, Onuzek still didn't really like him.IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)"Like this," I said, grinning.I activated my Mahiki, and an illusion sprang to life. It was a square of light, about a meter long and half a meter high. On the flat square it showed a semi-accurate replay of Hound and the Skakdi arguing over the price of the squid. So focused on making the illusion, I didn't notice Hound aproching, or the shadowy figure following him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Ga-koro - Nearing the Bar - They were back in Ga-koro, finally, Savina was about to ask where the Turaga's hut was when Grecko suddenly started running off again, darting toward the Bar. Apparently the ash bear couldn't resist the smell of fish coming from that direction. "Grecko no! Come back!" She said, running after him, but then she suddenly tripped on something, actually someone. It was the matoran named Nixie. Savina had fallen flat on her face. She got up groaning. "Oh...are...are you alright?" She asked Nixie.Grecko continued running further into the koro.

Ic: "Oh, hi there! Yes, I am fine," Nixie said cheerfully. "Say, Savina, how would you like to be a part of an scientific experiment?"

OOC: Lol at the showing of television to Bionicle characters.IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia's eyes were wide in amazement as he replayed the footage. "Wow... That's amazing..." She murmured.Hound continued to walk, and the hooded character continued to walk behind him.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Hajia's life will never be the same again. :PIC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)"Yeah, it is kinda neat..." I said, nodding.I wasn't entirely focused on the illusion any longer, instead I was trying to remember anything else about my old island. But it was no use. It seemed that I would only ever remember parts of my old life.Hajia probably notice my lack of focus when illusion Hound suddenly turned bright blue, and the sea behind him turned orange.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia burst out laughing at the image. "Don't tell him I said this, but Hound looks good blue." She said as she laughed.Hound was now exactly next to them, and the other being had begun to draw a long, curved dagger out of a sheathe hidden in his cloak.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)I realised what I was doing and smiled. "Yeah, he sorta does..."I just then noticed the none blue Hound standing next to us, and I sent the illusion away. "Hey, you get a good de-" I asked, stopping in midsentence.I saw a hooded being behind Hound draw a wicked curved dagger. The cloaked figure suddenly found itself a meter off the ground, a seemingly invisible hand of gravitic energy holding it up by it's throat.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: "Oh, hi there! Yes, I am fine," Nixie said cheerfully. "Say, Savina, how would you like to be a part of an scientific experiment?"

IC: Savina - Ga-koro -"Um...well...." Savina wasn't sure if she had time for an experiment...not to mention the sound of that made her nervous, but she did run into her...and she didn't want to be rude. "I...guess so...why not, sure." Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OOC: Y'anno, I need to do something with Soundblaster. So, if no one objects, I think I'll have him take part. IC: SoundblasterWhile Ravage chased after Grecko, he went after Savina. "Pearl, you should stay with Mr. Rahi."Soundblaster caught up with Savina in time to hear Nixie's comments about experiments and needing more help. "Um, excuse me? Is there any way I could be of assistance?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ic: "It's science!" Nixie said. "We'll be doing an energy experiment. And let me tell you this: Everyone in it is bound to get a boost of power if it works as expected!" she said, doing her charmed best to give the project some good rep. "You in?"

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Dorian easily sidestepped the assault and created an iron spike in the ground where Reaver was falling, aiming to impale her in the chest. The Toa of Air closed her eyes -and let out an OOF! sound after she hit hard ground. The Toa of Iron had destroyed the spike."You deal with her," he said, turning to Utu and walking away. "She's boring me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "Great!" Nixie said. "Now let's see if this works again: Do you know of any other people who could help? I need three more," she said, looking around to see if two more people would pop up like before.****"Hey, you with the face," a female toa said to Dorian. "You're one of them Mark Bearers, right? I have an offer fer ya."