Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak sighed, and tapped Skyra on the shoulder. "Any idea of what now?"IC: RavageRavage led the way. By now, they were fairly deep into the forest. It wasn't hard to track Laserbeak. Even if Ravage didn't know her scent by heart, the group she was with left so many signs he would have to be blind to miss them. It wouldn't take them long to get there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-Koro"You guys can go ahead and do whatever, I have to go and sell that squid." Hound said with a shrug as he put Hajia down. Looking around, he recognized the place. "This is the center of town. Plenty to do." He said before taking off again, this time in the direction from where he came.Hajia looked around. "I haven't ate in ages..." She murmured as she walked towards the market.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: RavageRavage's head swiveled to look at Pearl. "We'll get there when we get there." He growled. It occurred to him a moment later that he was probably going to get scolded by Savina.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: MardaMarda slowly steered her boat towards the Ga-Koro docks. She had considered walking to Ga-Wahi, but it was a long walk from Po-Koro through sandstorms. Lost in thought, she nearly forgot to stop, at the last minute pulled into the dock at a frightening speed. She managed to stop, however, and stepped regally onto th seaweed floor of the village."Well, now I'm here. I just need to find something to do." she said.OOCMarda open for interaction.

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Don't worry about it, Reavs," he said, giving the Toa an exhausted smile. "No harm done. Whatever your reasons were, I don't need to hear them. You don't have to justify anything."After all, if you had seen what I just saw, you'd probably try and kill me again...The thought threw an exhausted shiver up the Toa of Gravity's spine, and he tensed without meaning to. All his life, he had tried to do right by the world - what exactly would happen to him in the future to provoke the visions he had seem of himself? Were they avoidable? Should he even hang around these guys anymore...?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Ace, if you don't mind I'll make Marda's acquaintanceIC:Mantoxis arrived at Ga-koro, looking around the general area. It had been a long walk across Po-koro, and he was annoyed. "I hate sand," he muttered as the crossed the lily pad bridges that made up the water koro. He meandered the docks, looking for anyone suspicious.OOC: Mantoxis is open for interaction, too

Edited by Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Gravity"Ok, see you." I waved to Hound before turning to Hajia."Hmm..... I don't think I've ate since..... Well I can't exactly remember," I said , following the Toa of Water towards the market."Lets go find something to eat and then go and explore some more," I sudgested, "I haven't even seen half of this vilage yet."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank smiled with his eyes, "I'm not. Vakama let me go."He rubbed his arm, "He believed us."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu turned his head to Dorian, "So you aren't a Toa of ice anymore. Tried out your new powers yet?"He had always been intrigued about controlling two different elements somehow and was curious as to what it was like.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Mantoxis patrolled the docks for some time, looking hard but uncessfully finding nothing about any bad goings on in the central koro of the area. Frustrated, he sat down. He realized, finally, that, he wasn't looking in the right places. News on any problems here would not be found in the town square. Concentrating, he used his mask to lighten his density, floating high above the koro. He searched for the most dilapidated area in the area and found it. That was about the time he lost control of his mask power. "Draaaaaat!" he yelled, falling straight toward the center of town.OOC: Still interact-available, anyone know if there is a "fellowship to find the destroyer of villages," or can I make a new one?-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I'll interact with you, Rocka. Hope Darkon doesn't mind. BTW, you can't use a Garai on youself. ;)IC: GravityI had just released my hold on gravity to drop myself to the ground when a Toa of Manetism suddenly fell directly infront of Hajia and I."Whoa!" I exclaimed, and helped the being up with one of my tentacles."Buddy, you ok?" I asked him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DekalOut of the corner of his eye, Dekal noticed a small blur fall from the sky onto Ga-Koro, it's shape Toa-like from the looks of it. A comically quizzical look appeared on his face as he stared at the shape before it vanished from sight."Dehkaz, did you just see what I saw...? As in some random Toa falling from the sky? Or am I just losing my marbles?"

IC: Dehkaz"No clue," he admitted, grinning, "Although, one has to be crazy in order to have this job.""Anyway, we could go and offer our.... services in Ta-Koro. I was just there, and it seems like a good place to start."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DekalDekal shrugged and began steering the ship in Ta-Koro's direction however despite his efforts to ignore what he just saw, the Toa always seemed a little skeptical, questioning himself in his own head whether he was just seeing things."Crazy or not, I don't wanna go psycho, start seeing things and do some rather insane stuff."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Mantoxic dusted himself off, aided by a being of unknown origins. "Who are you?" Mantox asked, ignoring the question. He got up stiffly, amazed by the amount of bruises he had acquired. "As for me, my name is Mantrox."OOC: which character are you? you have quite a few.Edit: never mind

Edited by Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Gravity I gave Hajia, who was behind the Toa of Magnetism, a 'you have got to be kidding me' look. I hated when people ignored me."A 'Thank you' would have been nice," I muttered, slightly annoyed.I crossed my arms and replied, "Not that I want to tell you, but I'm Gravity."IC: Dehkaz"No probably not, going psycho is not something I'd recommend."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: just acting my "personality"IC: "Sorry, don't mean to be rude," Mantoxis replied. "A fall like that'll do that to you. Anyway, why are you here?" Mantoxis looked around again, and noticed a ship on the horizon. "I'm looking for anything to do. Business has been a little slow where I come from."OOC: are you on a mission?

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I know. :PAnyway, we sorta are on a mission........ to find food. :PIC: Gravity "I dunno," I replied, "Why am I here? That depends." I shrugged, my armored tentacles coiling impatiently, "Well I can't exactly help you there. My friend and I are going to grab a meal, and we don't really have anything to do after that."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mantrox smiled, "Well, I got this tip from a guy in Po- Metru. There seems to be an unusual amount of tarkarva forming on the banks of Naho Bay, cutting off the ports around here. Wanna go check? After you're finished eating, of course."OOC: If you want to do this, you can finish your meal.. and PM me once you're done. If you accept, does that sound good?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: GravityI sucked in through my teeth loudly. "Geez, man, I dunno. Hajia and I just got back from fighting giant Tekea sharks and massive Temple Squid.""Although, personaly I would like a little break from excitement for a while, but its up to her."I looked at Hajia and asked, "What do say?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Haija, Ga-Koro"We'd love to, but we're going to be expected soon." Hajia said as she mouthed the word Hound to Gravity. "By the way, my name's Hajia." She said as she quietly tugged on Gravity's arm. An obvious message that she wanted to get going.OOC: Hajia gets impatient when she's hungry. :P

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Alright, I'll see you later. If you know anyone bored here, tell them to PM me, and I'll join up with them.IC: " Hello, Haijah, nice to meet you. By the way, I understand. Takea sharks are viscious, and you must be tired. If you ever want me, I'll be in Onu-koro. I'll find someone to join up with at the port." Mantoxin waved goodbye, then turned and walked towards the port.OOC: Open to meeting someone to help on the Tarkava quest.Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Well, there's someone else to add to my list of people i've seen fall from the sky." Hajia said with a smile. Turning around to look at the Market, Hajia spoke. "So, what are you hungry for? There's a lot of stuff here." Dozens of merchants filled the market spaces, selling food of every kind, and for every species.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: MardaMarda strolled along the docks. She had stopped three people to ask if they had any leads on a job, and so far they had all turned her away. Then she came upon another who she dubbed "looking like he needed something done" and stopped him."Excuse me, sir, would you happen to know where a girl can find some good old fashioned adventure? I'm desperately in need of something to do. Anything, really." she asked, praying for a positive answer.OOCThat's you, Bane.

IC: "Actually, I do," said Mantoxis. "I have need of one who knows how to handle a ship, know where to find a good ship, and is not afraid of Tarkava. Are you all of these?"Mantoxis smiled. "If you are, consider yourself part of my team."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Actually, I do," said Mantoxis. "I have need of one who knows how to handle a ship, know where to find a good ship, and is not afraid of Tarkava. Are you all of these?"Mantoxis smiled. "If you are, consider yourself part of my team."-Bane

OOC: I have a Vortixx character on his way to Ga-wahi who is also all three, considering he has just stolen a pirate's ship. Mind if he comes over?IC: Tooroko slowly manoeuvered his new ship towards the shore of Ga-wahi. Technically, the ship wasn't new - it was at least third hand - but it was newly his, which made him very happy. He was a little worried about what Moylan might do when she discovered her pirate ship was gone, but for now he knew that she was a long way away. Humming a bland little tune, he brought the ship in close to the docks in Ga-koro

ppg2.png

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Dorian shrugged and created a small ice storm in midair, only to watch each crystal individually shatter as he destroyed it from the inside out with miniature balls of iron."Comes in handy," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Clearing - "Well...tonight has been rather...eventful. I'm not surprised you're tired, I'm pretty sure we're all tired. I know I am. I just take a while to settle down, I'm a bit of a night owl."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: sorry, been afk most of the day :PIC: Vacir stood silent as the ship slowly drifted away into the distance. He turned towards Tehlin."I must say, having just come from the sea, I have no desire to return to it so soon" he said with a bit of a grin. "Shall we return to the bar and the others?"