Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reaver (Mindscape)She whimpered and replied 'Okay.' With the Mark still making her attack her friends outside, inside her mind she was safe. She sat down, closed her eyes, and listened.'Hello.'Her eyes snapped open, and before her stood... herself. Except the mark had spread right throughout her body, covering nearly every inch of her. 'What the.... who are you?!'The doppelganger laughed and said 'I am everything you are and ever will be. I am the Mark of Agony.'She was taken aback, and reached for her Daggers. And then she saw herself. Her armour was pristine, unflawed by even the tiniest speck of dust. She reached around to touch her Mark... and it wasn't there. Where the Mark represented what she is and will be, Reaver herself was the embodiment of what she once was. Pure.'I'm not you, nor will I ever be you.' She stood up, and held her Daggers between her knuckles. They were polished and silver, as if new.The Mark drew her own daggers, worn and bloodstained. 'We'll see about that.'The Mark as the first to strike, casting her hand out, the daggers flying from between her fingers, right towards Reaver's head. Reaver fell onto her back, dodging the flying knives, and immediately kicked back upright... straight into the Mark's fist. She fell to the ground clutching her face. She pulled away her hands.. and strangly, there was no blood, no impurity. She quickly swept the Mark's legs out from under her, and scrambled back upright. 'Yeah, we will see about that.' But as she looked down, she saw that the Mark had vanished. And then she felt a tap on her shoulder. 'Here I am.'The battle continued in the desert-like mindscape, but despite all efforts to fight the Mark, Reaver kept being beaten. Her face hit the ground hard, and she let out a cry of pain. The Mark of Agony let out a sigh of pleasure. 'Yes, your pain feels so good.' The being slowly approached her, her daggers ready to strike. 'When I kill you, this body will be mine, and your precious friends will join Jaron in his petty afterlife. Skyra, Tillian... Emotia.' She cackled maniacally, and raised her daggers.Then it dawned upon her. She couldn't use her Kanohi Huna due to the Mark of Agony on her arm.... but she didn't have the Mark. The Mark had the Mark. 'No.' Then her body slowly faded into nothingness.'What in Karzahni...' The Mark was interrupted by a kick to the stomach, followed by a swift uppercut to the jaw. 'Surpise, Makutaspawn!' The invisible assault continued, a punch here, a kick there. Finally, the Mark was grounded, and Reaver became visible again, two Daggers at her throat. 'This is your only warning. Leave me alone. Now.' The Mark only laughed. 'Go ahead, kill me. But know that you'll never be as powerful as you are now.' Enraged, she roundhoused kicked the Mark in the face, knocking her out. Then all turned black. She regained control, and dispersed the tornado. 'Hey. I'm back, guys,' she said, before collapsing to the ground, unconscious. The Mark remained upon her shoulder, but its influence was gone. For now.OOC: That post was fun to write :)

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Jaron:Jaron sighed, watching from outside Reaver as the spectral extensions from the mark receded, leaving her whole once more. Except for the mark. Sadly, that couldn't be helped. Not directly, anyways-Reaver had to fight it mentally, after all. But she needed help, and she had friends to give it to her.He wisped over to Skyra, putting a hand on his shoulder and whispering in his ear. "Be careful with her," he said, wavering again. "Don't be mad at her, don't hurt her...just be careful. She can beat the mark-barely-but you're going to have to help her. You and the others." Jaron dissipated with the Tornado.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emotia - Dreaming -Emotia sat on a beach...much like when she first discovered her mark. "What...where...where am I?" She looked around...there was no one...at all...nobody...just herOOC: Okay, whose ghost wants to visit her in her dreams now? :P

ooC: This could be an interesting time for me to play as Vernadon's Father. The Traveling Bard/Scholar who touched the lives of many when he was alive. Maybe even Emotia's *hint hint*. Sadly chance took his life in an avalanche.IC: KizackMusic began to fill the beach, the beach Emotia was on. The beach of her dreams. In the distance a figure could be seen, hovering above the water. Just as Emotia began to focus and see who it was, he disappeared. Then just as suddenly he reappeared, behind her, his Iden seemed to glow as the sun's light reflected off. Vaguely Emotia, may have recalled the Toa. It was the same old being who had helped long ago in her time of need, whether or not she recalled him was another story."It's been awhile child."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: .......... WTH?Imma a bit put off now. :(IC: Onuzek"Ok, sorry," he said to her, still grinning.They walked into the clearing where everyone else was. Seeing the state of everybody the titna asked, "Um.... What happened?"IC: Gravity"Yeah," I replied, "Hey, lets go find ourselves a shark.""Well, besides me," I added, diving once again beneath the water.IC: MorikThe Akrainid heard sounds of battle. Close by, too. He eventually found his way to a clearing, with 15 or so beings there. All of them looked battle worn."Whats going on here?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KraynAs Laserbeak was occupied, Krayn took a few shaky steps forward, knelt down, and checked Reaver's pulse. Having ascertained it was at a reasonable level, he checked for any physical wounds.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraMata Nui...it's Qui-Gon...That's it...I'm officially insane....only crazy people can hear ghosts....Skyra applied the bandage to Laserbeak's foot. He sighed loudly when Reaver collasped. "Hey...Krayn...is she alright? Qui-Gon Jaron's ghost just told me we should we should be careful with her...not make her mad...and stuff...said that would help her from being taken over by the mark...yeah..."Well, since I'm crazy...no harm in admitting it. IC: Emotia - Dreaming -"You...seem...familar...." She said slowly. "In fact...I think I remember you...you...helped me...back when I was a young matoran..."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC; Skyra"Yes, Captain Sparrow Jaron died from the wounds he sustained in Ta-koro. Either that or he suddenly just lost the will to live..." The funny thing was, Skyra wasn't trying to be funny...at all. IC: Emotia - Dreaming -She nodded. "I was out late at night...I'd ran off to the beach...when I shouldn't of been out...and I was attacked...by some thugs...I think they...they...were gonna kidnap me...and then you came..." OOC: Feel free to continue the story of what happened, if we both make up parts of it, it's more interesting.

IC: Reaver (Dreaming)I'm dreaming again, back in the village in the sky. Except this time it isn't in the sky. I pull myself up, only for my leg to collapse under me, broken. I drag myself over over to a tree, where I grab a large stick to support my weight. With it, I limp through the ruins of my home.The sight is unbearable. My village, the one I swore to protect, gone. All the people, my friends, dead. Flames burn throughout the ruins, a reminder of my failure. Finally, I find my house. I give a whimper of sadness as I see my mother's broken and bloodied form, and turn my head away. A still breathing Matoran falls into my sight.I rush over to him... and see him holding a Toa Stone, one of the Stones that held our village in the air. My sadness turns to anger 'You prick. Why?' He chuckles, and says. 'Because he told me to. The Master of Darkness told me to.' He bursts into an insane laughter, which turns into the sound of choking on his own blood as I plunge my Dagger deep into his skull. I pull it out, and stab him again. And again. And again. And I don't stop until he is a bloody mess on the ground. I stop to think.I don't know my name.----------------------------------------------------------Suddenly I'm on a beach. And in the distance, I see a blue toa. She almost looks like.....'Emotia?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Yes my internet is still dead but I don't want to leave Emotia hanging so I'll go ahead and Post. Yes I'm wasting my data-plan on you. IC: Kizack Kizack smiled, "Yes child, my music began to emanate from the roof tops. It's peaceful melody soothing the souls of all those listening. Meanwhile my son was making his way towards you, the foolish little Matoran thinking he could protect you from the bandits. Of course he never had to."OOC: Apologies for typos this is my phone.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn was finished checking Reaver over for wounds. He leaned, back, into a cross-legged sitting position. "I'm sorry to hear that. I only met him the once, and frankly, I thought he was a prick but death is never a good thing. And, maybe I would have thought of him differently if I had known him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Yuru - ClearingYuru was confused. It seemed like everyone and their mother was having a nice dream while others needed them. He focused particularly on Reaver. He would turn her yet.No one paid attention to the toa as he stood against a tree. Everyone was occupied with something.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Salamander - ClearingSalamander turned towards Venator, an unusually calm look upon his face. Normally he would have been irritated at not noticing the other Toa's presence, but right now he was in too good of a mood to pick a fight with Venator. Besides, it was still early in the morning. Everybody knows that a fight in the morning only makes the rest of the day crawl by at a snail's pace."That I will wholeheartedly agree with."The thought of adding a snarky comment into his statement crossed Salamander's mind, but he pushed it away. For once, he didn't feel like fighting, and Venator seemed to be in a relatively good mood. It would be better to simply leave the situation as it was so that he could train in peace.

Lacertus

OOC: Yes my internet is still dead but I don't want to leave Emotia hanging so I'll go ahead and Post. Yes I'm wasting my data-plan on you.IC: KizackKizack smiled, "Yes child, my music began to emanate from the roof tops. It's peaceful melody soothing the souls of all those listening. Meanwhile my son was making his way towards you, the foolish little Matoran thinking he could protect you from the bandits. Of course he never had to."OOC: Apologies for typos this is my phone.

IC: Emotia - Dream -"Oh yes...he tried to protect me, he made a good effort, but I recall doing a better job of protecting him." She smiled at the though, she didn't notice Reaver quite yet. OOC: Reaver's entered Emotia's dream? Whut? DREAMCEPTION

IC: [Naona]"So how's life?"OOC: BEHOLD! THE GREATEST CONVERSATION STARTING PHRASE EVER!

IC: Skyra"Hmm...nope I believe you'd still think he was a prick either way, honestly...he doesn't even have the good sense to even leave the land of the living...stupid ghost..." Skyra turned to Naona and put on the fakest smile ever. "Oh, I've only managed to nearly be killed twice this week, once by a Rahkshi, and then by a crazy Ko-Toa in a hospital! Then Tillian get's kidnapped, he escapes, we come to Ga-Wahi, Jaron dies, then we find the Mark Bearers, more people die, and that's about it. So yeah, everything is just peachy!"

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian, meanwhile, cradled Emotia's unconscious body, waiting for her to wake up.This is all my fault...IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Dorian, meanwhile, walked up to Utu and nudged him."We should move soon," he said. "By now, inevitably, word will have spread of our location, whether from Angelus and Tuara or from one of the assembled here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: VenatorThe Toa of ice took a seat on the ground to watch the Dragon training, before slowly an idea began to form in his mind. Salamander was training himself for heavier attacks, but nothing at all to do with moving targets. He could hit something slow, probably. But something fast could easily evade. He didn't know why, but he felt like trying to help Salamander... so that, he decided, was something that he might as well do.A clay pigeon made of of ice suddenly shot past only a little above Salamander's head, then another shot past far to the right. And another as the Toa of ice formed the targets, and threw them flying toward's Salamander, but not directly at him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Oops, forgot to post as Angel.IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Alright, then," he said with a shrug as he plucked two more pears from a tree. He tossed one to Tuara with an easygoing grin. "Then we'll head to Ta-Koro in the morning and figure out something then."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank spoke loudly to all the group, making sure his voice projected, "So far we've all been stabbed at, shot at, and some of us even killed."He awaited for a response from the others. There was none, at least, not verbally."We've even done these things to each other. Why? Because we can't set aside our differences or our own greed for five minutes to even think," Utu looked away, "So many of us have come and gone, who knows how many people know what's going on in this forest. Karz, for all we know Ga-Koro could be sending the Marines this very minute."He was starting to get more undivided attention and less divided attention, "The Mark Bearers need to stay together, as for the rest of us, stay or go." Tank nodded welcome to the newest Mark Bearer, this one an Akrainid.Tank motioned to everybody around him, "It's time we stopped acting like squabbling birds, and more like real people.""We leave in the morning. Those staying with us come with us then. Otherwise, feel free to sleep in."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara lit a fire between the pair and took a bite from the pear, eating before going to sleep.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's eyes found their way into Tank's. The Mark Bearer of Pain seemed more...sincere...than the rest of his pals, somehow, and that thought comforted the Commander."If you're going to pull this off, you're probably gonna need someone with access to information you don't have."He sighed and looked down at his unconscious girlfriend."Alright. I'm in."IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Dorian nodded."Tank, Utu, Yuru. I need to speak to the three of you. Preferably in private."He gestured to the large assembly before him.IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Good night," he said casually, before reaching into his bag and pulling out a small guitar. He began to strum mildly, as to not awaken Tuara.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:"I don't know really what happened, Onuzek," Ryllia said. "It almost looks as though everybody's seen a ghost." She shrugged, stepping down from the Titan.IC-Jaron:Jaron came up behind Dorian again, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. He looked warily at the other mark bearers."I know you don't trust any of these guys," he said to the former Toa of Ice, "But trust that Yuru fellow even less. I don't think he fits into all of this in the way everybody else does." The ghost crossed his arms, looking angrily at the Toa of Plantlife."While I'd prefer you didn't have to kill somebody else, the next chance you get...kill him." Jaron commanded, walking away. He was getting tired of watching over all of these people.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)I heard you the first time, old man, Dorian thought with a small grin. He moved with Utu and Tank and motioned for them to sit down."I'm going to assume you still don't trust that I'm Dorian," he said with a small shrug. "Only natural. I would feel the same way. But it's true: I'm really here. The Mark has...attached itself to my soul somehow. It's more than a physical tattoo. That's how my spirit managed to retain individual consciousness long enough for me to get this body."He cast a wary glance out to the group still assembled in the clearing."I've seen bits and pieces of how this ends. To accomplish the proper ending to this, we all need to stick together. And what that means," he added, casting a glare at Yuru, "is not doing anything to infuriate those two Mark Bearers. They're both unstable enough as it is, and strangling one's boyfriend with rogue vines won't do anything to help win her over to our cause. I'm not saying treat them like royalty, but whatever you do, don't kill anyone unless you have to."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Not if he's in a Toa of Iron's body now. It's the body that possesses elemental powers, not the spirit.IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)After a couple minutes of strumming aimlessly, Angelus put away the guitar and went to sleep.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SkyraSkyra sighed, he needed to calm down a bit. He pulled out his flute, sat down on the grass, and began to play a tune in a rather melancholy fashion.OOC: I'm imagining Skyra playing the Song of Storms from the Legend of Zelda. :P

OOC: My Internet is still down unfortunately. Also TD it's the other way around from: BS01

Toa goes into another body, the body will have the spirit's Elemental Powers.

IC:Kizack The old Toa nodded his head, "Indeed, although you'd be amazed at how far he's come. His swordsmanship has reached the peak of near perfection. But that's beside the point. Do you remember why you only had to block the first blow. Why Bandits decided to flee. It was out of fear, or boredom. It was because we became able to" Toa stopped. Allowing Emotia to fill in the rest. OOC: Hint the next word starts with a U

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: It starts with U? So like....unicorns?IC: Emotia - Dreaming -"It was our...unity..." She said, "And the fact that they saw you coming....""Don't forget...you're also very intimating when you want to be...Kizack." A voice said, suddenly a tall Toa of Air appeared, his appearance was similar to Skyra's only...he seemed much older, and a bit more mature. "So sorry to drop in on your conversation like this Kizack...but please, continue...what I have to say can wait..." Emotia stared at the newcomer, she had never met him in her life...this dream was turning out to be stranger and stranger.

OOC: Sigh, I understand I was too vague. IC: KizackKizack ignored the new being who had arrived, another part of the problem. He shook his head, "Child, it seems these years of fighting have caused my teachings to fade from memory. Unity helped, but it was not what prevented them from attacking. Remember had we fought back, all that would've led to is them coming back stronger, and looking for revenge. Had we killed then their friends would come for revenge looking to kill us. It's a never ending cycle, fighting brings fighting, killing brings killing, hate brings hate. The reason the Bandits left was because the two of us reached a point of understanding. Do you remember why the Bandits had wanted to rob you?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Emotia - Dreaming -"Rob me? From what I remember...they were trying to kidnap me. I guess you could say they were trying to rob me of my very soul...for slavery...or worse..." She shuttered just thinking of what might of happened had they succeeded. "I'm not sure I understand what your point is though...I agree that fighting only leads to more fighting, I admit my temper in the past has gotten me into more trouble than anything else...but I haven't been doing any fighting since I met...Tillian..." The Toa of Air said nothing, but he had a grin on his face the whole time. OOC: I declare from this day forth, Kizack is to be know as....Yoda...

OOC: Very well then, but that makes Emotia Luke. IC: Kizack Kizack sighed, ""Child you've forgotten so much. The Bandits wanted the money they'd make off of selling you, but don't you remember why he needed the Money. What happened to the Toa's Mother. What drove him to evil, remember no one in this world is born evil. We all have reasons for doing what we do. The important thing is making sure we learn of the reasons why people do what they do, and then we must learn how to help them. This understanding brings about peace, not fighting."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KizackKizack nodded his head sadly, "Yes, his mother was dying, and he had ended up in some bad deals in order to pay for the money to get a Toa with a Mask of Healing to help her. Sadly she died any way, but now he owed many people a lot of money. To make it back he thought he could kidnap you and sell you. Had I not taken the time to talk, and had I just charged in fighting we never would've learned this, and I never would've given him the money to pay back his debt. Come, let us try and gain a better understanding of some of your friends, and enemies." The dream began to twist and contort, when the dust settled, Emotia, Kizack, and the other Toa were gazing down upon a bar. But not just any bar, it was the bar Ryllia owned, inside they were seeing the scene where Tillian was interrogating the Vortixx, Laryla. Now Kizack would help Emotia reach a point of understanding with Laryla. "Child, why do you think Laryla attacked Tillian."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Oh I get it now, Kizack is the ghost of Christmas past! :o Wait a minute...something about that doesn't sound right...IC: EmotiaShe stared at the scene as it changed around her, this was one crazy dream. "Well...she was hired to kidnap him...it was just a job to her...she was just a hired thug. She had absolutely no remorse for what she did...at all..." She said, glaring at the Vortixx, just thinking about Laryla made her angry.

ooC: Lol, I don't even celebrate Christmas, (ignore the Christmas hat, Zoma made me do it. XD)IC: KizackKizack shook his head sadly, "Child this hatred is what makes you do things like this." The image flashed to Laryla being brutally thrown out of the Bar by Tillian. "Did you know Tillian killed her boyfriend?" The image changed to Tillian gutting the Toa of Plasma. "However I don't want you to redirect your hatred towards Tillian, I'm just trying to help you understand Laryla better. Let me show you something else." The image then changed to a younger Laryla, who was being thought by a young Vortixx.ooC: That's Sev.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg