Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Hmm...It looks like I'm going to be fighting Transformers now...*sigh*IC-Raxa:Raxa looked out from the small apartment he had rented. He figured he'd get som R&R in Ga-Koro...but he was restless. He wasn't used to sitting around, doing nothing, being held up from his mission...he sighed. He was bored, in need of something to do...and so he was looking out the window.As he watched, he saw a small boat come into view. He frowned, watching it through some binoculars. There were two beings on it, both looking rather battle worn. Easy targets. He grabbed his crossbow, aiming down at one of them as he jumped onto the docks. He smiled-easy target. He pulled the trigger, sending a bolt flying down at them.OOC: That's Crankcase, by the way.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled as the bolt shattered inside his target's leg-that should help speed up the blood loss, with nothing obstructing it. He cocked his crossbow again, taking careful aim for the being's skull-and fired a second time. Speed up the death, stuff like that. After all, if he deflected it, he'd be working a lot, getting blood flowing...straight out of that major artery in his leg.OOC: I'm trying to steal Gravity's dibs here...teehee.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Why? :(IC: MixmasterThe massive Skakdi jumped off the boat after Crankcase, and used his telescopic vision to scan the area. That was when Crankcase suddenly fell with a hole in his leg. Another bolt killed him instantly.Mixmaster whipped out his rifle, and fired a high kinetic bolt where the bolt had come from.IC: OnuzekHe finally made is back to the clearing, and sat down on a log. He tried not to look at Ryllia's body. The titan didn't know she was only unconscious.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia felt it when Onuzek sat down, a bit of thud going through the ground. She mumbled in her sleep, turning over.IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled when he saw his target go down, the quarrel shattering instantly in the side of his skull. He then frowned, a kinetic energy bolt appeared to be flying for his apartment building. He watched it come, and then jumped out of the way at the last second-no matter, though, the shot hit the room above him.He walked down the stairs, ignoring the screaming coming from more loftily-residing residents, as he walked away from the apartment building. He watched it collapse-apparently the shot had hit a weak spot in the building. He shrugged, walking farther away. He'd grabbed his stuff before it fell.OOC: STOLE YER DIBS, BWAHAHAHA!

profiles i guess

OOC: *shakes fist in air* Trololololol. Mixmaster's rifle fires lasers. FYI.IMMA GET YOU FOR DAT! :lol:IC: MixmasterWith his telescopic vision, he saw a being leave the building. Mixmaster correctly guessed this was the noe attacking them, and the huge Skakdi ran off after him, knocking people aside.IC: OnuzekUnfortunatly, Onuzek did see or hear Ryllia turn in her sleep, and continued to stare at the ground.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia laughed at Gravity's reaction. Suddenly, she stared at Hound, her smile gone. "We better be quiet..." She whispered to Gravity. "Hound's about to fish."Hound walked down the rickety wooden dock, ignoring the groans of protest it made of his weight. Reaching the end of the dock, he reached into the pack on his back, and drew out a long thread of a steel-like substance with a hook on the end. Hound's fishing line. After throwing it out into the ocean, Hound remained standing, acting for all the world like a normal fisherman. Then the shark fin appeared. Hound grew tense, and the shark began to circle his line. Suddenly, the shark's fin sunk into the water, chomped onto the bait, and it began to thrash around. Activating his immense strength, Hound pulled the shark out of the water, threw it on the deck, and grinned at Gravity. "Four times as large as a normal one." He said, his grin never faltering. "Half the size of the last one I caught."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Lasers have no kinetic energy, though. LASER=Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. There is no kinetic energy in that...yet you said "High Kinetic Bolt." Your physics are off, and I went off of what you typed. And no you won't. :PIC-Raxa:Raxa smiled, listening to the Skakdi who's friend he had killed running after him. He thought it was funny that he would go to such lengths to avenge a dead ally. He ducked into an alley, knowing the skakdi had telescopic vision. He then did so again. And a third time, before he went in the back door of a building.He went up to the top of said building, looking out a window. He loaded a specialized bolt into his crossbow-it was strong, with a diamond-hard tip at the end of it, and on the other side it had a rope tied on. He aimed for a spot farther down in elevation from the Koro, over near Le-Koro, and fired. The bolt flew, stuck in a tree. He hooked onto the rope, flying down the improvised zip line.He then dropped down, over near a group of three beings on one of the pads. There was a rather large Takea Shark there. He figured that just running after his improvised entrance would alert the three beings to what he was doing...especially since they were people he'd attacked before. He just cut the rope off, and absorbed the bolt. He then turned to the others."Fishing, I see," he said to them, his voice not friendly, but not hostile. He held up his crossbow. "I prefer to fish with this, myself, but no problem." He then looked into the water, seeing another Takea Shark. "How about we have a fishing contest?" He said then, somewhat boredly.

profiles i guess

OOC: *sigh* The 'bolt' itseslf is a packet of extremely energetic particles. It behaves like a laser, so I usually just type 'laser' or 'high kinetic bolt' to simplify it.Oh well, whatever... :PIC: MixmasterHe had lost the being. He angerly punched a wall, leaving a fist sized holein it.IC: GravityA Toa suddenly dropped down infront of me. He seemed oddly familar..."I don't see why not," I said to him, "That was sorta random though..."I saw the Tekea shark in the water. I focused on the creature, and it suddenly shot out of the water like a rocket thanks to my gravity power. I lowered it next to Hound's and sighed."Aw man, yours is bigger. But still, how big can these guys get?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: A packet of highly energized particles would be more like a magnetically-held plasma shot, like from the Clone Trooper's blasters in Star Wars. Now that would have kinetic energy. Because plasma is a form of matter. Light, however, as in a laser, is an electro-magnetic wave. :PIC-Raxa:"Good," Raxa said, loading a specialized bolt onto his crossbow and attanching a cranequin to it. He didn't need the cranequin (OOC: A rack-and-pinion device that is used to load high-power crossbows.) to load his crossbow, but it was useful when he was fishing. It worked like a fishing reel, after all, on his bow.He fired the bolt, a long, crystalline fiber attached to the string. The bolt sped out, hitting into the side of a rather large Takea shark with a nonlethal wound...but it hooked in, thanks to barbs on the end of the bolt. He then started cranking the cranequin, pulling the stunned Takea out of the water.He detached the bolt from the shark, laying it next to the other two on the pad. "Hmm," Raxa began, "They appear to be the same size, yours and mine," he said to the large being. It was rather obvious that he was the one who had caught the other large Takea.

profiles i guess

IC: KraynShortly after Skyra and LAserbeak's departure, he had closed his eyes. A few minutes after, his eyes snapped open, with as-of-now returned clarity. He sat up abruptly, and looked at Emotia. "Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid."IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak stayed where she was, her katana held loosely by her side. She didn't know what to do, or even how to react. Betrayal was something she had never once dealt with before. She simply didn't know what to do.IC: Soundblaster"That, Pearl, is a place for grown-ups to go and be stupid." He spotted Ravage and smiled. The team was gathering.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Yeah.... But light is also a particle....Eh, I'm a bit to tired to say anything else. :PIC: Gravity"Ok... You guys win," I said, looking at the two huge sharks.Just then, an even bigger shark jumped out of the water a little ways out."How safe is this water to swim in?" I asked Hajia, "Cause I have an idea..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu and Tank had started to pick up the pace, wanting to catch up to the group before they reached Ga-Koro. Luckily they had.IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank spoke to the group to get their attention, "We're back."Utu called to Yuru, "What did you want to talk to me about Yu-" Utu stopped and drew his sword, "Who is that?" He asked pointing to the Toa of iron, wearing a sort of stupid grin on his face.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara didn't say anything in response. After a moment of silence she looked finally replied, "You're right," she looked up at Angelus, "I'm sorry for talking like that."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

ooC: Snipe, Salvinn's in a tree watching Reaver, you know what that means. :evilgrin:IC: SalvinnSalvinn saw the Toa of Ice appear again, and felt the instense surge of pain once more, not again, accompanied by the whips of energy. He thought about running but decided against it, he would not fail Reaver.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Dorian merely grinned a notch further in return and began to walk towards Utu, clearly at ease."It is I, my friend," said Dorian, revealing the Mark of Rage on his shoulder and grinning. "Apparently, the good folks at Karzahni weren't quite ready to make my acquaintance yet."Dorian doubted Utu would believe him: he looked much different in this new body. He was more muscular and lithe, yet somehow, the look only enhanced his looks. Changed, too, were his clothes: while old Dorian tried to look as inconspicuous as possible, the new model wore a marching band jacket not unlike one a Le-Koro a bandleader would wear, tight, form-fitting, and well-made. The collar hugged his neck, and the first two buttons were undone, revealing a v-neck t-shirt not unlike the one Tillian wore. He wore tight black leather pants with a single dagger strapped to a sheath on his right thigh, and there were high-top sneakers that were clearly designed for dual function - comfort and combat."They left me a decent parting gift, though," he added with a shrug and a grin.IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Don't worry about it," he said, grinning brightly at her. "After what we've been through, you have the right to be a tad pessimistic."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia stared at Gravity with a mischevious look in her eyes. "Out of ten, the water's safety is a negative 72." She said with a grin. "What are you planning?" Hound saw the newcomer's fish, and grinned. "Let the contest begin." He growled as he dived into the water, spear in hand.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu narrowed his eyes, just before pain shot up his arm.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"Dorian?"Utu dropped to his knees from the sudden pain and his Mark felt like it was tearing him apart, and the energy lashes whipped about. He struggled to shout, "WHERE IS THE VORTIXX?"IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara sniffed, "Well then now that's over. What do we do now?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Well, by my bets, Tank and Utu have made it to Ga-Koro by now, so there's no use heading back to the village. Best thing to do would probably be to camp out somewhere around here and then head back to Ta-Koro in the morning. Five people made the journey in a day last time, so I figure with only us we can get there in a lot shorter of a time period. Then, we can figure out a course of action with the rest of the Guard."He stopped and cast an apologetic glance at Tuara."Sorry, by we I meant you."IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Dorian nodded and grinned at Tank."Glad to see someone appreciated me enough to remember my name," he said with a grin, before moving to survey the surrounding area, eyes flicking around lazily, looking for Salvinn.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled, setting his crossbow up again. He aimed, snagging the extra-large Takea that the large being had been about to spear. He pulled it up-it was easily the biggest of the bunch.IC-Fire-ghost:Suddenly, a rather odd thing happened behind the Iron-Toa. A translucent Toa of Fire stood behind him, glaring angrily. He reached out, tapping on the Toa's mark. Where it would hurt. The Toa turned around, looking into the burning eyes of the other Toa."What is the meaning of this?" The spirit said, angrily. "You should know by now that you can't beat death, assassin. You've dealt enough of it yourself to know that."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Gravity"Oh, nothing..." I said, "Grr Hound beat me to it, oh well."I activated my Mahiki, and shapeshifted into a purple armored Tekea shark and grinned. Or atleast the closest thing a shark could get to a grin."Wanna go for a swim?"OOC: MUHAHAHAHAHA!!Guess what guys? I have a mark bearer now. :PIC: MorikThe tall Akrainid walked along the beach of Ga-Koro. He didn't know why he was still in Ga-Wahi, it just felt right.The Mark Bearer sighed, and continued walking.OOC: Open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Isn't Morik TX Wade's character? Isn't he friends with Gravity?IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-Koro"On one condition." Said Hajia, who's smile was as large as it could get. "You don't forget I lack a Kuakua." With that, she jumped on his back, behind his fin.Hound swam through the depths at a insane speed, his body working at near-max power. Spotting something moving in the depths, approached it, and was surprised to see a sleeping temple squid. A big one. Coming back to the surface, Hound, called out. "Temple Squid! Big one, too!"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:"You're kidding me," Raxa said, jumping in with his crossbow/harpoon-throwing-thingamajigger. He used his Pakari to enhance his swiming ability, getting down to a depth where he could see the squid. The large being was right. He came back up to the surface, and grinned at the other person."So, what say you we take this one together?" He said, amused.

profiles i guess

OOC: Yeah, but now that TXis gone for a while, he let me have Morik. :DIC: Gravity"Agreed," I said, massive grin on my face, diving beneath the waves.The water was almost crystal clear, and despite the amount of Tekea, there was a surprizing amount of fish in the water. I swam slowly at first, getting used to the new form.Surfacing for Hajia I said, "Wow, thats a lot of fish down there."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Dorian leapt, spinning in midair perfectly and drawing his dagger. The voice hadn't spoken at all: it had seemed to communicate to him through his head.I'd say it worked out pretty well for me...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ghost:"Oh, put that down," the ghost said irritably. "That won't make a difference, so you can stop all your flipping and flying and what-not." The Toa of Fire's spirit stood completely still, the form wavering slightly."Now, answer the question. What is the bloody meaning of this?" As he spoke, the fire behind his eyes burned brighter. "Death is unavoidable, and in my opinion it is a blessing! You realize your punishment in Karzahni will be all this worse for this, don't you?"

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)That's why I don't intend on going to Karzahni. Unlike you, old man, I enjoy breathing. I'd prefer to keep enjoying it for as long as I can.It was odd having a conversation inside his head, but it appeared that whatever this thing was, it wasn't...well, alive.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron's Ghost:The ghost sighed, wearily, moving over and sitting on a fallen log. It patted the spot next to it, motioning for Dorian to sit down. "Dorian, I understand your anger," the ghost said sadly, "But that doesn't mean that you can run around in another body." It buried its head in its hands, shaking and wavering in anger.It stood up, looking down at the Toa of Iron. "Why can't you just accept your death?" It asked, pained. "Why can't you just realize you were killed fair and square?"

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Dorian's face flashed quick with rage for a second, and his mark began to glow softly.I was MURDERED, old man. By one of your pets, in fact. I saw what is supposed to happen to the Mark Bearers before I died. I need to be a part of this. It's my destiny.He turned and looked at the assembled group.Theirs, too.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Not everybody reaches their destiny, kid," The ghost said, annoyed slightly. "And there's going to be a few more people with the same destiny as you, so stop whining." The ghost paced around silently, making no mark in the grasses beneath him."And You seem to have murdered people before," The ghost said to the Icy soul in the Iron-Toa. "And you're forgetting the mantra: All's fair in love and war." The ghost shook its head as it paced."And don't think of them as my pets," the ghost said angrily, the fire behind its eyes burning brighter. "There were friends, something you seem to lack." The ghost wavered again.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)I don't live by mantras. They tend to get foolish people killed.He sighed quietly and raggedly.So do friends.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: RavageRavage's eyes snapped open and he let out a low, threatening growl at Pearl. In doing so, he bared his Rahi-like fangs.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Jaron(Possibly recurring NPC):"How foolish can you be?" Jaron said, astonished. "Dorian, without friends there may as well be nothing holding you to the world as it is!" He shook his head at the Toa of Ice/Iron. Then he grabbed him by the throat, the fiery touch of his fingers burning the substance of the other Toa. He then let go, not having the heart to drag this recalcitrant back to Karzahni where he belonged."You know what, fine. Go along with your little "Mark Bearer" scheme here. But try to be a bit better while you do so." Then Jaron grinned. "I might just check up on you once in a while to make sure you're doing alright."Then he ghosted away, over to where Tillian and the others were. On the way he passed Onuzek. He clapped him on the shoulder, startling the Toa of Gravity. "How's it going, big guy?" He said, grinning.Then he came to where Tillian was, seeing him down against a tree. Reaver looked positively crushed-it wasn't hard to tell who had done this. Especially not when you'd pretty much already seen it happening. He ghosted to them, his ghostly hand patting her shoulder. "Little one," he said benevolently, smiling.He stood beside Tillian then, looking down at the slightly hurt Toa of Gravity. "Brother," he began, "I know that things might seem odd for you right now...but push through, just as you always have." He grinned his cocky Jaron grin again. "Things'll turn out alright in the end." Then Jaron's ghost wisped away with the wind.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Tillian's head snapped towards the figure."Was that...?" he asked quietly, before something flew and began to peck excitedly at his face.A Dikapi. Naona.He unraveled the message and began to read it. After scanning it three or four times, he cursed."It's times like this I question the Turaga's sense of a reward..." he muttered.IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Dorian tilted his head at the departing ghost of Jaron, his eyes narrowed as the Toa of Fire's apparition disappeared.Try to be better...He sighed and sat down on the tree stump.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME