Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gravity"Ready?" I asked, before diving again.Swiming was almost as cool as flying, and thats saying something. The best part was that I looked like a normal fish, granted I had a Toa on my back, but otherwise the wild life seemed perfectly fine swimming alongside us. A Tarakava even let us get really close, before it shot off into the water.Surfacing again I said, "Its amasing. One could amost stay down there for hours."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: My brain asplode....IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Krayn, who was in a panic for some reason. "Um...I wouldn't know...I wasn't exactly watching you for very long...Skyra and Laserbeak ran off for some reason."IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Tillian. "Should we...head back now? What was in that message anyway?" IC: SavinaSavina looked at who Ravage was growling at. "Ravage no! It's just a little girl." She scolded.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Soundblaster + Ravage"Ravage. Behave yourself." Ravage seemed to shrink at Savina's words. He looked at Pearl. "Didn't know you were picking up strays, sir.""Ravage, be nice to Pearl."IC: KraynKrayn cursed. He tried to move, but winced and immediately stopped. "Karz."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)"I'm needed in Po-Koro soon," he said, gingerly trying to stand up and failing. He began to sink down the tree trunk -only to be held up by Dorian, who bent down and gently lifted his t-shirt. After examining the wound for a moment, Dorian began to use his new powers over Iron, healing Tillian's wounds."Undoubtedly," he said, mustering a small grin, "there will still be some internal bleeding, but you should be able to walk again until you get to a real hospital, at least."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra"Oh, thank you...whoever you are...name's Skyra." Skyra held out his hand to Dorian. IC: Emotia"Hey, take it easy...you shouldn't be moving." She gently forced him to stay laying down. IC: SavinaSavina, while normally nervous around new people, really liked children. She lowered herself down to Pearl's level. "Hi! I'm Savina. What's your name?" She said with a smile.

IC: KraynKrayn cursed again. To anyone else, it would seem like he was overreacting to his condition. He struggled to try and move again and failed. "Karz, karz, karz!"IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak heard Dorian say his name, and instantly brought her sword up into a ready position, glaring at Dorian.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra"Hey what do you know? You have the same name as that-" Then Laserbeak drew her sword. "Okay...this is...awkward." IC: EmotaEmotia didn't know why Krayn was so upset. "What's wrong? You in a lot of pain?" She said in concern.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Dorian looked up at the edge of Laserbeak's sword bitterly."If I wanted to kill you," he said quietly, "you'd already be in a grave. Please? Put the sword down?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak hesitated, she couldn't decide. Part of her said not to trust him, the other part said to trust him. She looked at Skyra, the question clear in her eyes.IC: KraynKrayn kept trying to move. "No, I'm not in pain. I hate this!" That statement probably made little sense outside of his own head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra"She's with Krayn...back at the clearing..." Skyra looked at Reaver as he said this...how were they gonna tell Emotia what she'd done...should they even tell her? Maybe she shouldn't know about it...He looked back at Laserbeak. "I think...he's telling the truth..." He said to her.IC: Emotia"Hate? Hate what? I don't understand.." Emotia said as she kept trying to make him hold still.

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia shook, waking up. She looked over-there was Nikila standing above her, and to the side, there was Onuzek, looking rather dejected. She stood up, walking over to him. "What's wrong, big guy?" She asked him, concerned.IC-Jaron:"No, Skyra," Jaron said, appearing for a moment behind the Toa of Air, "I think now you've snapped." He laughed at his friend's surprised reaction, walking away. He wrapped his arms around Nikila."I'll always be around," he whispered. "Even if you can't see me." He then walked off into the woods, stepping behind a tree. Anybody who decided to check would see that there was nothing behind the tree, though.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)Without another word, Tillian picked up his board and flew off to the clearing, touching down beside Emotia. His eyes filled with unbidden tears."...Emotia?"IC: Dorian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)"Yes, I did," said Dorian with a confused, and somewhat disgusted, shrug. "The Mark...possessed my spirit. Ever since I died, it's been looking for someone for me to live in."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Having to have people help me!" Krayn replied. "You can't get anywhere in life if people have to help you every step of the way! I hate being helpless."IC: LaserbeakReluctantly, Laserbeak sheathed her katana. She didn't stop glaring at Dorian.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Tillian, forgetting Krayn for a moment. "Tillian? What..what happened? Your...crying...where's...where's Reaver? She asked looking around for her." IC: SkyraSkyra almost laughed...he had just seen Jaron's ghost... "Did I just see Obi-Wan....I mean Jaron...."

IC: OnuzekThe big Toa heard someone ask him something."Onuzek is kinda-" he stopped in mid sentance when he saw her."Ryllia!" her said happily, wraping his arms around her. He let go, rather embaressed, and said, "Daaa..... Umm.... Onuzek means, you're alright?"IC: NikilaShe just stood there, stunned. Jaron had been there right infront of her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian didn't speak at first. He just walked over to Emotia and hugged her tightly and wordlessly. He lifted her head up by the chin with one finger and kissed her softly.When he pulled away, he was very obviously crying."Emotia...Reaver tried to kill me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's only response was to lift up his shirt, unveiling the still-healing cuts that the surfboard crash had left in his chest; some of them were undoubtedly going to scar."I'm so sorry," he said, closing his eyes to stop the flow of tears.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: NOW IS NOT THE TIME, KRAYNIC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)He turned to Krayn. It was his turn for bad news."Dorian Shaddix is still alive," he said, slowly and carefully.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia smiled at the blushing Toa of Gravity, as she leaned contentedly against him.IC-Jaron:"Oh quit your blubbering, both of you," an unseen figured said exasperatedly to Emotia and Tillian. "Just because she had a little regress doesn't mean she's going back to some crazy, evil creature that wants to kill all of us." The voice sighed annoyedly."Just forgive and forget, that's what I have to say here. I'll keep an eye on her, don't you worry."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian had always been taught that what didn't kill you made you stronger. After being backstabbed, attacked by Rahkshi, attacked by rogue Toa, attacked by falling hospitals, backstabbed again, tortured, sleep-deprived, food-deprived, watching his friends die, and murdering - not just killing - several people, the Toa of Gravity would have liked to have thought that he was tough as rock.He wasn't. He had finally snapped.The Toa of Gravity snapped, taking hold of the largest tree in the area and throwing it at Jaron, roaring, "If you're just going to keep spewing words at wisdom at us, you might as well have not even died in the bloody first place!"The tree passed right through the Toa of Fire's spirit, of course, and Tillian fell to his hands and knees, gasping exhaustedly. He felt at his stomach: the sheer force of his throw had torn open Dorian's meager healing capabilities, and his stomach was leaking blood again. As his eyes fell upon the grave, his eyes widened at the sight of Dorian's original body.He crawled over to it weakly, digging with his bare hands until Dorian's shoulders, neck, and head were entirely visible. His eyes fell to his shoulder: no Mark.Tillian screamed in rage, and the sheer effort of trying to stay conscious was too much. He slumped to the ground, out cold.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Go away Obi-Wan! Stop jumping to conclusions....that's not what Emotia's thinking at all...-_- IC: EmotiaEmotia hugged herself, still sobbing lightly. She was too pained to notice Obi-Wan. She knew when she calmed down she'd have to find Reaver, she wasn't mad at her really...she just wanted to know why...she was worried about the poor girl. The Tillian had to go and flip out. She ran over to his now unconscious body. "Tillian! Tillian!" She yelled at him repeatedly. IC: SavinaSavina nearly squealed. This girl was just so cute! She went up to her and gave her a hug. "Your so cute! Has anyone ever told you that!" IC: SkyraSkyra's somewhat sharp ear's heard what Emotia was yelling..."Son of a flying pogo stick!" And with that Skyra darted off in a run back toward the clearing.

IC: Skyra"Okay...your sorry...that's...that's good..." Skyra knelt down next to Tillian. "Great...he managed to tear his wounds open again. The baka...does anyone have any bandages?" IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Reaver. Emotia eye's showed a mixture of hurt, pain, and relief. "I believe you..." she said slowly to Reaver. "...and I forgive you...but...I need to know...why? I don't understand why you did it..." She said with tears in her eyes.IC: Savina"Oh, so in Ko-koro...you don't...hug people?" She asked.