Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "According to my souces, we shouldn't be able to get out of the port easily," Mantax said, tightening the rope Tooroko had indicated, "the Tarkava have been trying to bar exit to the endless sea. This must be Makuta's work. Either way, our job will be to get rid of at least some of them. I thought I would try, since my skills are best suited to fighting boxing animals. Polarizing these animals seems to do the trick. By the way, I've never handled cannons before. Can you give me an instructional?"OOC: Expect to hit some tarkava just outside the bay.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I'm a little confused by that post. Are the tarakava blocking the bit between the docks and Naho Bay, or between Naho Bay an the open sea?IC: "Of course" Tooroko replied. He fixed the wheel in place, and hoping that nothing about the wind or water changed while they were below decks. It was a relatively calm day, so he didn't think anything too bad would happen while they were below decks at the cannons. "Follow me" he told the toa, and headed down to the cannons.

ppg2.png

OOC: Blocking the bay from the sea. Below is a quote from Emzee on the issue

A Bizzare Sight Near Naho Bay: Tarakava were seen massing in large numbers blockading Ga-Koro by the route to the sea. Numbers like these have not been seen since the Third Great Tarakava Raid. Civilians are nervous and the Marines are being tight lipped on whether or not a Fourth Great Tarakava Raid is possible. However Chief Head Commandant Kotu has recalled a great number of Marines from abroad to reinforce the city against a possible Rahi attack. "We're taking precautions but right now it's a standoff to see who blinks first." She said in a statement

IC: "By the way, what's your story?" Mantoxis asked, ducking beneath a low door, "This is obviously a pirate ship, and it seems to have recent history. Are you a pirate, or a 'commissioner' of pirate boats?"

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian smiled serenely as he felt Emotia's head on his chest. His breathing softened, his chest bobbing up and down occasionally as he felt her slipping off into sleep."I love you," he whispered, moving forward and kissing the top of her head softly. He leaned his head back and began to trace shapes from the stars.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vacir began to reply, but suddenly did a double-take in the direction of the red Vortixx. There it was! The ship from earlier was leaving the dock abreast of the Vortixx's vessel.Gesturing towards it, Vacir told Tehlin "I suppose the ship is friendly after all, considering it is allied with the Vortixx that shares our motives. I would suggest returning to find the others, provided you have no objections."

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel slowly opened his eyes. But instead of waking up next to the rest of the group, like he expected, he woke up on a dark, moonlight beach. Where the Karz am I? he thought. He stood up and looked around. Standing near the waterline was a hooded figure. The figure turned. Agzinel instinctively grabbed his lochaber axe and took up a defensive position. The stranger laughed. This wasn't the laugh of someone evil, however- this was a laugh of mirth. "I'm not gonna attack you," said the figure. "I'm simply here to help." Agzinel gave him a confused look. "Who are you?" he asked. In response, the figure took off his hood, revealing... "Me?" wondered Agzinel, seeing his familiar face on the stranger's body. "No, not you- at least not entirely," replied the figure. "I am the reason you are with your friends. I am the Mark of Affection." Agzinel looked at his shoulder, but the Mark wasn't there. "Why do I have the Mark?" asked Agzinel. The figure nodded with an understanding air. "Agzinel, you are meant to be part of the balance of power between the Marks- there's far too many evil ones, and you are one of the few who has a Mark relating the light." Agzinel lowered his axe. "So what must I do?" he asekd the Mark. "Stay with the group- it is your Duty. In doing this, you shall achieve your Destiny," said the Mark. Agzinel nodded. "Alright, I will- but what happens after I achieve this Destiny?" he asked. "You shall see..." stated the Mark. "Now, go and do your Duty. And remember, you are part of the balance..." as the Mark said this, Agzinel's vision blurred. He slowly fell into the unconsciousness of sleep.OOC: Phew, that took me a while- probably my longest RPG post ever.

OOC: Y'anno, if Jikal ever has one of these mind trips, he is gonna have to contend with three different personalities. :PIC: Ravage + SoundblasterRavage hugged the ground as he slunk closer, and Soundblaster muffled the sound of the groups approach. When they were almost there, Ravage leaped out of the bushes and into the clearing, growling loudly. Soundblaster followed a moment later.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Vacir"I have just washed up on the shores of this island very recently, with most of my memory gone. Over the course of the day I have spent on the island, most of my memories of myself have returned, but I still have no knowledge of the location or fate of the place I have come from, nor do I, as you have noticed, recall my mask power, among other smaller tidbits of information that continue to escape me. Nevertheless, I am content to bide my time until a threat presents itself, and I have no doubt that I will be able to call upon power as opportunity presents itself."And yourself?"

Edited by Akaku94

IC: "By the way, what's your story?" Mantoxis asked, ducking beneath a low door, "This is obviously a pirate ship, and it seems to have recent history. Are you a pirate, or a 'commissioner' of pirate boats?"

IC: Tooroko paused for a moment to consider this. The toa didn't seem opposed to the idea that he might be sailing with a pirate, but the truth didn't exactly reflect well on his character. "It used to be a pirate ship" the Vortixx told him, "But the pirates only used it for about a day. Before that, it was a merchant ship with a crew of Matoran. The pirates attacked it and took the ship, but then the crew disbanded not long afterwards, from fighting among themselves. They didn't need a second ship anymore, so the captain left it to me. I sailed here and met you. That's my story".By now, he had reached the cannons on the starboard side of the ship. Tooroko put powder and a cannonball into one, and demonstrated how to light it. "Now, where should we aim this one?" he asked.

ppg2.png

IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)"Thanks," I said, sitting down at the table.The food tasted amazing, but I guess that any food would if you had never eaten. Atleast, couldn't remember eating."Funny," I said between mouthfuls, "I think that this is exactly what I said to Morik when we first got here. Yeah, I believe I said I came to Ga-Koro to try the seafood and get a girlfriend."IC: Tehlin (Ga-Koro)"Eh," he replied, "I've been living on Mata-Nui for as long as I can remember. I've been moving around a lot, but about ten years ago I visited Ko-Koro, and eventually joined the Guard there. I pretty much stay in Ko nowadays.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)"What?" I asked, "Isn't that what I said?""So, I've tried the seafood. Check."I created an illusion of a tablet infront of me, and pretended to check something off a list.IC: Tehlin"I don't really know, probably because Gravity was bored and wanted something to do I was just following Zauk and Naru around."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Unfortunately, Marda had been wasting her long-winded breath, because both Tooroko and Mantoxis were below decks at the cannons. Tooroko was showing the toa how to use them, but he could hear that someone was happening outside. "You have some fun with these" he told Mantoxis, and ran up to see what was the matter."Hello!" he called across the water. "What did you want?"

ppg2.png

IC: Skyra - Clearing -Skyra nearly jumped off the rock he was sitting when Ravage appeared and started growling. "What the!?" He got a better look, it was just Ravage and Soundblaster."Hey Laserbeak, your friends are here!" Skyra said, sounding a little tense. He still didn't really like these guys... IC: Savina - Clearing -Savina came out of the clearing behind the two with Crystal, smiling nervously.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KraynKrayn saw Soundblaster and Ravage, and his eyes bugged out. He lunged toward them as best he could, still being somewhat injured. "You're under arrest!!!"Ravage growled, and bent his limbs, oreoaring to spring.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia grabbed Krayn by his shoulder armour, yanking him back forcefully. "You're injured, and you're on a vacation," she said forcefully. "And you're being taught to act normal. Nobody is being arrested right now." She smiled sweetly over at the newer beings, wondering where Onuzek was. He'd probably be useful in a fight."So, may we help you?" She asked them politely.IC-Raxa:Raxa was hiding out near Krayn, tolerating Ryllia's presence for a while. He smiled at the new beings coming up to them, having retrieved his crossbow earlier. He cocked it, holding it pointing away from the others. No need to make them feel too alarmed, was there?IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled down at Tillian, then turned, looking up at the stars. The held special meaning for him now, more so than before. For the first time since he had died, he felt truly content.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I edited my last post. Let's try this again.IC: Marda, Ripley, Ace and several NPC crewmembers.Marda smiled, waving at the being on the other ship."Hey! Any idea where these Tarakava are? I've been waiting for something like this for ages!" she called. Then a thought occured to her."That reminds me, I didn't actually introduce myself. Name's Marda Belatroja, that bell-UH-troy-UH, and don't pronounce it wrong. Although, just Marda will do. Anyway, let me introduce you to my most trusted crew members." she whistled, and two Toa joined her on deck. One was a Toa of Gravity, well mucled and clad in black and purple. He was obviously a rookie, and shifted uneasily from one foot to the other."This is Ace, my trusted left hand. He's not the most experienced fighter, but still a valuable ally." she called. Then she looked to a Toa of Iron, who tapped lightly on a wooden device about the size of a Toa with two big fan blades. The blades were spinning rapidly, filling the sails with wind, and as she tapped they slowed down so the Iron Lady drifted lazily alongside Tooroko's ship. Then the Toa walked over, staring at the crew of the other ship. She had no weapons, but her fingers were tipped with iron claws."This is Ripley, my right hand and my most trusted ally. She's got a viking temper, so be careful around her." Marda warned. Then she smiled."So what's on the agenda? Are we close?" she asked.OOCThere, that makes a bit more sense. Sorry for my long winded post, but I wanted to introduce the crew and that interesting piece of machinery that propels the ship. It will be very important in the future.

IC: KraynKrayn gasped in pain as Ryllia grabbed his injured shoulder. "But.... Combined, they are guilty or accused of fifty-one assorted crimes, at least one in ever village save Ga-Koro!" Krayn protested. "Vacation or not, protocol dictates I must make every effort to bring them in."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Ryllia:"Sorry about your shoulder," Ryllia apologized to Krayn, then her tone turned stern. "And I don't care. One of our allies," she said, emphasis on the word our, "Called them over a while ago, remember?" She then shook her head. "Of course not, you weren't there. Oh well, you aren't doing anything, and that's that." She then looked over at Onuzek."Hold him down, dearie," she said to the large Toa. "He's struggling too much. And, Agzinel, or whatever your name is, you stand down too. They aren't threatening us, so we aren't threatening them. Understood?" She exclaimed, the strain of keeping everybody down getting on her nerves.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Hi Marda, Ace and Ripley!" the Vortixx yelled back. "I'm Tooroko, the captain of this ship, and of course you know Mantoxis" It gave him great pleasure to be able to say that. He was captain. Of his ship. All his. It was all a far cry from the life of a slave on Xia. He had the freedom to go where he wished and owned a valuable asset. It made him want to grin like a Skakdi."The tarakava are further out" he called. "Near the harbour entrace. There is a large group there, which makes it hard for boats to get through. Mantoxis wants to clear them out!"

ppg2.png

IC: Various PeopleKrayn struggled, but it's kind of hard to struggle after being thrown against a tree.Ravage growled in response to Agzinel's question.Soundblaster sighed, in his mechanical monotone. "Soundblaster."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Clearing -Skyra couldn't help but chuckle at seeing Krayn being pinned down by Onuzek. "Geeze Krayn take it easy..." Skyra shook his head, then he spotted Savina with a matoran girl behind Soundblaster and Ravage. "Oh hi Savina! You still hanging out with Ravage I see."IC: Savina - Clearing -"Oh um...yes, yes I am...hey...Skyra" she said nervously.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I'm getting a little bored. Someone interact with Tehlin and Vacir... they're aimlessly wandering Ga-Koro atm, aching to do something...IC: Vacir"So you merely went along with the Toa of Plasma and Lightning? In that case, what prompted the Toa of Plantlife with the Ash Bear and the Rahi-like Toa of Crystal to join your party? I had been under the impression that the group was a Toa team of five or the like."

OOC: I know... Need...... interaction......IC: Tehlin"Nah, not a Toa team, more like a group of random friends," he replied, "I followed Zauk mostly because I've known him for most of my life, the rest of them were appaerently following him as well.""And besides, he was heading for Ga-Koro. We had a deal for whenever we came back to this place."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"We're supposed to help keep others like us from destroying half the island."He looked at the newcomers, apparently welcome.He frowned. Too many people could be a problem.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's mouth flickered into a half smile, "Interesting. You've somehow retained control over ice in an iron's body."He looked back to Dorian, "How much control do you still have over ice?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: ReaverShe had never started sleeping. Once she was sure that everyone was off in dreamland, she silently got up, and snuck over to Utu and Tank, no one aware that she was gone.'I'm ready to begin.' She said eagerly.OOC: Please, no one notice her, she supposed to be betraying them behind their backs.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles