Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kiera"Actually, you won that one." Kier stated sadly, as she took another sip of her latte. She looked at Feongulf. "I don't know yet."Alexin whispered back. "That Matoran. She has the same type of bodily growth as the Toa I arrested. There is something odd about them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Talin / VahliiTalin gave Kiera a look mixed with suspicion and surprise, staring at her as if she was a completely different person. "No joke? You're not going to go and change your mind all of a sudden or something? Anything you want at stake?""Bodily growth? What do you mean?" Vahlii asked, not quite catching on. Glancing a second time around, she took notice of Feongulf's shape and examined her quickly before turning to face Alexin.

IC: "Yes, I'm sure." Kiera said, slightly annoyed. She looked at Feongulf. "Yes?"Alexin looked at Valhii. "The Toa I fought was too strong for a normal toa, and didn't seem to have any elemental powers. She has a similar growth."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Talin / Vahlii"Yeah?" Talin looked over at where Feongulf was gesturing, where the three Toa sat which he noticed as they walked into the cafe."Well...there's not really much you can do even if you are suspicious." Vahlii replied. "You can't just go up to a person and inspect them because of their appearance, especially with the regular amount of dangerous individuals roaming about nowadays. That and she hasn't done anything right now."

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -As soon as Reaver said go, Emotia immediately began, pulling against Reaver's arm, she decided not to start out with her full strength, if she had to she'd step it up if Reaver started to overwhelm her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - BarTank nodded politely to Praggos, gripping his drink carefully. The two sat awkwardly for a few moments as Dalia and Angelus walked off. Utu chuckling to himself as they left."I have something to ask you. Maybe you would have the answer."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"You remove the being's memories, such as with a drug that creates Amnesia," Praggos said. "And I don't mean typical amnesia...I mean complete removal of all memories. That would erase your name, personality...everything. You would be a completely blank slate, because your memories make you who you are." Praggos looked over to Tank."Why do you ask? Is it because of my earlier theory?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - BarTank stuttered slightly, "A lot. Before we found you I had various visions similar to Dorian's. Most of them were conversations with myself. But after each conversation, I would see flashes of things. The Journal, Salvinn, Reaver being tested on."He shook his head, "I don't want to be him Praggos, but I sure as Karz feel like him."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Jaron:Jaron was watching the arm wrestle, nothing bad going on. Until Reaver's last spoken comment.He began to watch more carefully, gauging the two player's reactions, ready to step in quickly.IC-Praggos:"If you were him, and your memory was wiped," Praggos said, "Then he and you are two different people. He's as good as dead, now. You're a different person as it is."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - BarTank leaned in closer, lowering his voice. He looked over to Kearrstrun, his hands still tied, Frieza sitting next to him; an insurance policy, "But what if Kearrstrun was lying? What if I really am responsible for all this?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"So what if you were responsible?" Praggos asked sarcastically. "You're a different personality in the same body, now. It is what the mind has done, not the body, that counts."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Garren wiped the sweat off of his face, and turned to close the doors of his blacksmith shop. He looked out at the remaining crowd at the docks, then closed the doors. Looking at the shop through his ice-blue eyes. He turned, heading towards the back of the shop. As a respected toa and blacksmith, the poor citizens of Ga-koro would be surprised to see the malignant smile upon his face. The toa reached the back of the shop, and turned a small gear on the wall, hidden in the corner. A cord up on the ceiling tightened, and a portion of the wall turned around, revealing a cloak with a harness, a battle skirt, black amour, claws with rings to attach to his hands, and two blood red katana. He picked up one of the katana, holding the blade up to his eyes and falling into the madness that was his duel personality. "I am Killer," he said to himself, suiting up into his costume and donning his cloak. He ran into the back alleys, then emerged and faded into the crowd. OOC: Garren/killer open to interaction -BANE

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - BarTank pointed at his temple, "But this mind might've very well done those things. I've felt pleasure from the things I've done. I've enjoyed killing.""Who's to say Arekule didn't insert himself, and Kearrstrun was just trying to cover for me? Arekule might have wanted to feel the same things his subjects felt."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"It's possible, yes," Praggos said calmly. "One thing you're forgetting, though-no matter what feelings you may have about the killing you've done, you still want to get rid of your mark, yes?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Hey now. I am that kind of nerd. :PIC: Kiera"I suspect the second or third options are accurate." Kiera commented. "He doesn't look tough enough to be an investigator of anything."She paused. "How should we deal with this?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Salamander:Salamander entered the village of Ga-Koro, both thankful for the chance to rest and wary of the fact that nothing but an arrangement of plants was keeping him from plummeting into the water below. The proximity to one of his least favorite substances was one of the reasons Salamander disliked the village so much, but he didn't have a choice. After that fight with Venator, he needed to rest and restock on supplies.And of course, the market was closed for the evening, which meant he would have to find a bar or something similar if he wanted to get a bite to eat. Just the thought of sitting in a room full of the smell of alcohol made him slightly nauseous, but he had the feeling his hunger may have had a part in that. At the very least, he hoped he wouldn't get sick when actually in the bar.After walking around for a few minutes, Salamander found what he was looking for in a moderately-sized building near the edge of the village. From inside, Salamander could hear the chatter of customers and the clinks of mugs that signaled to thirsty travelers.I doubt they have place to stay for the night, but at least I can get a bite to eat...With the thought of eating something warm and tasty (the latter quality had been rather lacking in his diet as of late), Salamander stepped into the bar.OOC: Utu, where aaaaaaaare youuuuuu? I'm at this bar. Oh, Utu, huh?I'm sorry. That was a terrible joke.

Lacertus

IC: Angelus (Ga-Koro)At this same time, Angelus and Dalia were walking back downstairs: Angel had enough time to see Salamander walk into the bar, and catch sight of Utu still smirking and drinking, to realize what was going to happen. After all, Tuara had described this being to him rather well..."Salamander," he whispered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kiera".... Valid point." Kiera commented, taking another sip of her latte. "By the way, Talin? Back at my house, when I needled you for your drink? I was drinking tea."Alexin didn't stop observing the group, as he turned back to Valhii. "So. What would you like to do after this?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - BarTank didn't say anything. Instead, he just looked back at Arekule's Journal, wishing, hoping he wasn't Arekule.Utu slammed his drink down and the bartender brought him a second.He saw Angelus step back outside with Dalia next to him, standing still. He turned to see what he was looking at.A Toa of fire, with a cloak, clearly a little wary, probably just from a long journey. But the thing that set him apart from the others in the bar were his scaly armor, barely visible under his cloak. That and he seemed to be looking at Utu with intrigue mixed with slight caution.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Talin / Vahlii"So...does that mean you gave me coffee-flavoured tea and I never really got my caffeine boost?" Talin asked suspiciously."Not quite sure actually. I'm not on break any more since I've just come back from my shore leave so duty calls. Just where to and how is my question. I don't feel like sitting around and doing the typical guard routine."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Feongulf -"Um, getting out of here sounds like a good idea," Feongulf said, realizing that it wasn't Talin of Kiera the guardsmen was looking at. "Considering Kiera's, and my, usually occupation it's best not to draw that much suspicious, if you catch my drift."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Kiera"No, yours was coffee. I just found the situation ironic."Kiera nodded at Feongulf, and nodded.Alexin's ears perked up. Bring a De-Toa, he had uncanny hearing. He looked at Valhii, and spoke quietly. "Well, they just gave me reason to suspect them of criminal activity."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Shall we have this turn into a fight somehow? :PIC: Talin / Vahlii"I'm innocent but yeah, lets get up and go. I'm done my latte anyway." Talin said in a low tone, setting down his mug and getting up."Then take the lead. I trust you'll fill me in as the situation plays out."

IC:Quietly, Alexin played back Feongulf's words so only Valhii would hear. "We'll follow at a distance. I can ensure they don't recognize us."Kiera nodded, and started toward the door. "Come on, Talin. Let's go find something fun to do."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Talin / Vahlii"I haven't been to the waterfall in a while. Feel up to paying it a visit or even have a picnic there despite us having coffee?" Talin followed behind, lacing his hands together and pressing them against his neck casually.Vahlii nodded, waiting for a few seconds before standing up as the suspicious trio left their table and enough distance was put between them.