Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone whistled to himself as he stepped inside after Readra. "Daaaaang," he said, refering to the house. If it could even be called a house.Grinning, the swordsman held out one of his four hands for Tillian to shake. "Wazzup? I'm Hakilve, Toa of Stone, swordsman, or resident block-head as my sister would say."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:Jaron's head perked up quickly, and he spun to face Skyra. His face was calm, though a highly trained eye would see that it wasn't perfect, that there was rage boiling beneath the veneer."Say that again," the Toa of Fire commanded Skyra.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Havon took another swig of his drink and looked at the newcomers. "Well hello there friends!"Mimira was still on top of Onuzek's head. I looked at Jaron with a stupid grin. "Come on Jaron, you don't seriously think I'd eat it do you? I'm not a goat." I clearly found this way more amusing than I should have.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"What's up, man?" asked Tillian, shaking the swordsman's hand and pulling him into a brohug. "Lieutenant Colonel Tillian Juturna, Po-Koro Guard. Welcome to my last day as a free man."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Jaron:"Skyra, I just came back from the dead, found out Tillian has a mark and has turned into a cannibalistic wretch, you're all drunk...I'm willing to believe anything right now," the Toa of Fire growled. Then, in the window, he noticed a familiar face, but he didn't act on it. His annoyance was focused on Skyra.IC-Beatha:Beatha walked through Ga-Koro, his Naginata on his back, searching for something to do. Then, he noticed somebody familiar. "Oh, look, if it isn't the amazing Tillian Juturna, Slayer of Rahkshi," the Toa of Fire called sarcastically, though he did have a bit of a smile on his mask.

profiles i guess

IC: Hakilve"Well, lets make it an exciting last day, eh?" the Toa of Stone said with the grin that seemed glued to his Kanohi. Pulling away from the brohug, Hakilve nodded to the assembled beings. His gaze momentarilly stopped on a certain purple mountain, before settling on the Matoran sitting on the massive Toa's head.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I shrugged. "When you first met me, I was drunk. Why is that such a big deal all of a sudden!?" I said with my arms raised in the air. "Whatever, I'll go get your silly instrument..." I was pretty sure it was somewhere nearby. "Where is it anyway Tillian?"

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"How is that my fault?" he asked, clearly confused with eyebrows raised before turning to Skyra. "Ukulele's in my bag. I kind of want to keep it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Beatha:"When did I say it was your fault?" Beatha asked, walking up to the group. He looked around. "I had no idea that you were a Ga-Koronan in disguise. You don't seem quite as...lovable as most of them are." Beatha smiled. "No offense."IC-Jaron:"..." Jaron thought for a moment. He pulled a clump of dirt off of him, before lighting it on fire and tossing it in front of Tillian. It did nothing but make smoke, really, but it made seeing hard for Tillian for a moment.All the time Jaron needed to grab his ukulele, and sit around playing a song boredly.

profiles i guess

OOC: Uh...how does Jaron have dirt inside a house?IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"None taken," Tillian said. "Get out of my house. And give me back the bloody ukulele! You gave it to me!"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: He hasn't been cleaned off yet. After all, he was buried in the ground. The ground has dirt.IC-Jaron:Jaron thought for a moment, continuing to play "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" on the ukulele. "You'd be surprised what you can learn when you're dead," the Toa of Fire mused thoughtfully, then really messed up a chord. He scowled."Alright, I'll let you have it back if you let that Toa of Fire stay," Jaron said, pointing at Beatha. "Because, if I remember right, he has a rather large bounty on him."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ReadraReadra grinned from ear to ear (almost literally due to the head structure of a Vortixx), "'Ey, Tillian mate!"Tillian embraced him, "Readraaaaa!" he yelled jovially, finally releasing the warrior he'd fought alongside in Po-Koro. "How have you been? How's the prosthetic working out?""I hardly even notice it's there anymore." Readra replied cheerfully (and partly to himself) looking around, "You've certainly gotten far, and-""You'd be surprised what you can learn when you're dead."The black-armoured Vortixx's eyes suddenly widened, and he whirled around, "Say wha...?"

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: Salamander"You, saving lives? I'd probably start looking for signs that I stumbled into some alternate universe."Salamander grinned at Utu, his orange eyes mocking the larger Toa of Ice."Even if you were doing something that would potentially save lives, I have no doubt that you would kill anyone who got in your way to achieve your goals. The way I see it, the easiest way to prevent that is to stop you myself. Not that I intend to fight you here. 3 against 1 is hardly fair, after all. If I want to give you guys a fighting chance, you'll need every pathetic Mark Bearer you can round up."Salamander began to walk away. It was time to leave."Think I'm bluffing? Show up tomorrow; I promise I'll reduce the lot of you to nothing but ashes by lunch time."With that, he left the bar.Now I just need to find a place to sleep... Can't fight all those freaks when I haven't had any rest for two days.OOC: Just to be clear, I don't really think I can win against all of you guys. However, I'll certainly try, and Salamander is certainly arrogant enough to think he can. :P

Lacertus

i.c. mushy walked around the village because she had nothing better to do.ooc.open for interaction
OOC: I will indulge you with a NPC that I may or may not turn into an actual character.IC: (NPC) Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -Mushy's vision was suddenly blocked by...an orange? "Hello there lass! Care to try one of my delicate, amazing, incredible, and just too good to be real oranges? The first one is free!" An overly excited orange and white Turaga exclaimed from a fruit stand, holding an orange in front of Mushy's face. Edited by King Snelly

IC: Angelus (Ga-Koro)"Well, then...since you know the truth, I don't see any need to stick around and get murdered while I sleep. See you at the reception?"Without waiting for an answer, Angel got up and walked out of the bar, looking for Salamander. Finally, he caught a glimpse of the Dragon Slayer - a fleeting one, but a glimpse nonetheless - and began to run after him."Hey! Yo, Salamander! Wait up a sec."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @ Salamader, sounds like fun to me. Frieza will get a kick out of it anyway. :P IC: Frieza - Bar, Ga-koro -Frieza waved as Salamander left. "Looking forward to it my friend! Think drunken sailors vs baby seal and we'll still be on the same topic!" Frieza turned to Utu. "I think we should take his offer, don't you?"

IC: Alexin"Hmm. My elemental usage isn't too advanced, I have a rather large repertoire of tricks, but I never bothered to learn much outside of those."He sat down. "After all, i only need certain tricks in my line of work."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"And cake" Labelle told Reaver following Emotia's explanation. "There has to be delicious cake. With lots of icing." Labelle smiled at the thought of tasting such a cake. "I don't know how we'll get one, since the party should be today... we can always try to make one!"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Emotia - Outside Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -"Oh, I know how we can get a cake." Emotia replied, she then turned toward where Tillian was standing in the doorway and shouted at him from outside. "Hey Tillian, when you go out, get a cake while you're at it would you?"

IC-Kaimaen:Kaimaen zipped past, dropping quite a few widgets on the stand and grabbing quite a few oranges from Denerium, before running back out of the Koro to his hut, setting the oranges down and looking about himself, paranoid."Oh, yes, food," he said, laughing slightly as he picked up one of the oranges, twirling it around in his hand. "Food...so much food...so long..." suddenly, the Toa of Lightning bit into the orange, peel and all, ripping out a large chunk. He nearly swallowed it hole, sugary juices rolling down his chin, dripping forlorn into the ground."So sweet..." he bit again, this time sucking out as much juice as possible before tearing off the chunk. He looked over to the wall, where a carving of a Kakama, painted blue, stared balefully at the Toa of Lightning. He hissed suddenly, dropping what was left of the first orange and backing against the wall."He...he stole her from me," Kaimaen growled angrily. "That filthy scum, he stole her!" His eyes teared up, his face taking on a saddened expression as he looked into the eyes of the mask. "He...he killed her..." the Toa of Lightning weeped. "No!" He growled, smashing his electrostaff against the wall, making a burn mark to match the others there."He killed her, but...he freed us...he broke our chains..." Kaimaen laughed slightly. "The chains, oh...the chains...the chains are the easy part...it's what goes on in here, yes, that's hard..." he pointed at his temple, tears falling, his laugh turning into a weep again. "So hard..." He hissed, grabbing another orange and beginning to tear into it, plotting his revenge against that green Toa of Plasma he had met, who had stolen his love...his life..."Haha...he...he will...he will die..."

profiles i guess

IC: Lux - Casa JuturnaLux, for his part, remained mostly silent throughout the goings on in the 'house'. Could it truly be called a house? No house that this particular Matoran had ever seen was three-stories tall, nor was prefaced by 'beach'. Lux had almost only ever inhabited small, one-story hovels, prefaced by nothing. Except occasionally 'small'.Finally, the young forger built up enough courage to say, "So, you're Tillian, I presume?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"The one and only!" Tillian chirped, turning upon Lux with a grin and a wink. "Welcome to Casa Juturna, gents. Come on in, food and drink enough for all you guys..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalAfter a moment's pause, Jikal stood, and made for the door.He brushed past those at the door without a word, both because he didn't know them, and because he didn't want to talk. The Bearer moved a ways into the woods. He really needed some fresh air.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroKitsune sat, back to a tree, inspecting her Tessen. The folding fans were unblemished, unmarked... but yet it seemed they were still at error. Sighing, Kitsune closed the protosteel & bambo fan, putting it in her traveling bag as she tilted her head skyward, staring at the sky. As she stared at the peaceful trees and heavens, she felt the nearby grass with her hands, a smile slowly growing over her face. The forest was so... calming. It was serene, a momentary get-away from all the pain and agony. And this forest also happened to be the one Jikal was walking in. A stroke of luck indeed.

pNNgXax.jpg