Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"What - evaaaaaah," she said, sticking her tongue out at the two and grinning. "You guys are just jealous you didn't have the foresight to get a couple shots of espresso in your coffee when you had the chance."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)Emarosa's pretty face contorted in a pout for a second before she stood up with her own coffee and stood beside Reik."Um, excuse me?" she asked shyly, an exuberant grin spreading across the Toa of Lightning's face. "Could I get another two 'spresso shots?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Reik - CafeReik looked straight at Ema, before grinning back."You're so on."He put his drink on the table."Please out five shots of espresso in my drink."The clerk looked at him for a moment, before shrugging and doing so.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, handsome!" she teased him, pushing on his chest (he didn't move, no surprise) before turning back to the counter."Seven shots, please?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron, bored, had walked over to the cafe where Agzinel, Emarosa, and Reik all were. He didn't recognize the latter two, though he knew that a contest to see who could take the most espresso in their coffee wouldn't turn out well."Sir," he said to the person at the counter, "You should have given them decaf." Then, seeing as Agzinel was paying more attention to Emarosa and Reik, therefor still not having noticed Jaron, the Toa of Fire sat down next to him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Reik - Cafe"Wouldn't be the first time." he grinned. However, his jaw nearly dropped when he heard how many shots she was getting. He looked at her- beautiful and all, of course -but so hyped up. Only one thing he could say."Give me twice that, thank you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)Ema's eyes narrowed in uncertainty, and when the next order was given, even she was slightly unsure sounding."Sir...give me the Blackjack."21 shots of espresso blended with the highest-quality cocoa bean, caramel, and coffee, topped with whipped cream and chocolate and caramel syrups. In the coffee-drinking circles on Mata Nui, it was one of the most revered - and feared - drinks available in Ga-Koro."Two, unless Reik is scared."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Oh, no..." Jaron thought out loud, then he began laughing. He looked at the clerk, a tear in his eye."How about I join this little contest?" The Toa of Fire laughed, surprising Emarosa and Reik. He pulled out a bag of widgets, stepping up to the counter."Give me a Blackjack," he said, smirking. "With an extra ten shots of espresso. You'll probably find a way to make it fit into the cup." Jaron then smiled benevolently at the two who were at the counter with him as he dropped down the required widgets for all three drinks.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: [The Seventh]"Nah. As the Queen of Braves, I will master this magic tattoo under my own power!"
IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -"You realize that the mark will eventually kill you right? And also, all the mark bearers have to be together to get them removed so, they're kinda gonna need you."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Reik - Cafe"I'll take the blackjack. Add twenty shots to mine, plus whatever they put in theirs." The clerk looked at them as though they were insane."Please, just do it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"I'll raise his bet and take two eclairs," she said, leaning in closer and winking at Reik. "I figure all that caffeine's gotta make ya hungry sooner or later, big guy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Reik - CafeReik smiled back. He hadn't had an eclair in years."I've never had this much caffeine. Does everything go numb after awhile?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -"You can keep it if you wish, but some friends of mine also have the mark, and they are not so willing to die. We're still gonna need you to come with us." If it sounded like she didn't have a choice, it was because she didn't.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"Physically, yeah," she said. "But it's like all your senses get warped into overdrive. Like, right now, I'm seeing perfect 20/20 and I can smell the food across the food court and I can hear my heart beating because I'm staring at this really cute guy and..."She broke off, blushing a bit, and finished with a simple "...yeah."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel smirked back at Jaron. ".... old man, you've got nothin' on me." He turned back to the waiter. "Quintuple the order he just made. And add an extra strawberry milkshake for the kicks." He frowned to himself when he heard Ema's words to Reik, so he added, "And get me Ultra-Supreme Blackjack. With thirty shots of espresso."

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC-Jaron:"Hmm...give me the same as him," Jaron said to the quickly getting confused clerk. "Although, one extra Blackjack and a chocolate milkshake as opposed to strawberry." He smiled at Agzinel."Now, let's stop before we reach dangerous levels, shall we?" The elder Toa asked with a twinkle in his eye.

profiles i guess

IC, Agzinel: "What do you think I mean? You died back there! I helped bury you! And now you come back! Why would you do that to me- to us?!"OOC: Tyler, you're not helping here. <_< And this'll be my last post until tomorrow- don't do too much while I'm gone. Then I'll be struggling to catch up, and doing that annoys me. So just don't try to do much please?

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC - Reik - Cafe"So, basically like every time I look at you." he smiled, though it was softer, much less manic. For a second, all that mattered in the world was Emarosa.Then he took a swig of the espresso-enhanced blackjack."Spirits of Karzahni's gates, that tastes amazing."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - StreetsTank took note of the angry Salamander standing next to him.Angelus ran up, probably just realizing they killed Utu. He looked at Tuara expectantly, but there was no sign she was Tuara again. She stood with her arms cross to match her expression, and her eye was still green.IC: Tuara - Ga-Koro - StreetsTuara attempted to communicate with Iris, 'They killed Utu.'Tank turned to Skyra, "Kearrstrun knows how, don't you Kearrstrun?"The Toa of sonics nodded, his head still hung from his shoulders.'We didn't get his Mark, but Kearrstrun knows how to make another one.'"Can you take us to Arekule's lab?"Kearrstrun looked up again, seemingly afraid to answer. After a short while he nodded. Tank reached down and helped Yuru up to his feet, clasping his hand, Tank put his other hand on the Toa's shoulder, "Thank you Yuru."'Where are you?'

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"I will be back shortly," Praggos said. "This sword...does not feel right. It was made to be a weapon-while that is obvious, I prefer my weapons to be equally useable as tools. This sword is not." Praggos quickly walked back to the shop where he had gotten the sword."Not workin' for ya?" The Toa of Air at the front counter of the shop asked, and Praggos nodded. The Toa of Air watched as Praggos went over to something hanging on the wall-it was a machete. Not any normal machete, however. This machete had an offset edge at a higher portion of the blade, ended with a well-defined point as opposed to a round tip. Not only that, it had a saw back and a dual purpose line cutter/wire stripper built into the blade."This weapon...I like it," Praggos said, swinging the machete around a couple times. He nodded. "I'll buy it. How much?" The Toa of Air calculated in his head a moment."Forty-five widgets," the Toa said. Praggos counted out the widgets, giving them to the Toa, who then gestured to the sword."What do you plan to do with that?" He asked. "Because if you hand in the sword for trade, you'll get your widgets back along with another one-hundred five." He looked at Praggos oddly when he laughed."I paid two-hundred widgets for this, and just because it isn't my preferred weapon, that doesn't mean I'm getting rid of it. I still want to become proficient in its use, after all. Who knows, I might give it to a friend." Through the gut. That done, Praggos walked out of the shop and back to where Tank and Kearrstrun were.OOC EDIT: His new weapon looks something like this.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SalvinnRemember the word was too complex for him, not something his shattered mind was capable of making sense of. Unfortunately there really wasn't much else he could make sense of either. Like a newborn child, Salvinn's head then abruptly served around to get a better view of his surroundings. Trees, yes the trees he needed to get to the jungle, he could find the missing piece in there. Slowly Salvinn rose, exited the Inn and began shambling his way across towards the jungle. Something about the trees comforted him. Up, yes as soon as he arrived within the Jungle he would go up, up was right.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Pearl"He's over here." Pearl said, leading the old and frail Toa to where the Vortixx was."Hello Soundblaster." Kai said, sticking his hand out to shake Krian's. "I've been wondering if you know where the rest of them are."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"