Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"Phew," I panted, moving over to him somewhat hazily and entering the bar; the bartender turned to ask me what I wanted and instantly caught my light, flirty blue eyes like they were optical fly paper. She exhaled after a second and moved over to me, buttoning up my sport shirt and winking at me as she signaled for my order in that way all bartenders know."Bourbon. Neat.""You always aim this big?" she asked, moving towards a bottle of bourbon and glancing at me, with my sharp, high cheekbones, my playful smirk, my shining eyes, the stark, pointed way my eyebrows lifted, as if I were constantly questioning her and she didn't know how to respond."I don't have to aim."A small laugh and a blush left the bartender, and she quickly got me my bourbon and sat down across from me as I nailed the shot in seconds and looked around for the Toa who had invited me in here. He could be a problem; maybe he had just wanted to get a glimpse of me - and who could blame him - and decided to test his luck in a drinking contest, maybe someone had wanted to see me and this guy was just a messenger, or maybe it was something far more sinister than that. I made a mental note to keep on my guard and signaled lazily for another shot.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Praggos:Sure enough, once Praggos reached Ga-Koro, there were a few Matoran that recognized him, and according to them, the one doctor that he had frightened was up the street, and searching for him angrily. A quick command to hide him led them to take him to that one place where all drunkards could be expected to be: A bar.And soon enough after that, he was sitting up at the bar, sipping at some scotch, as opposed to the wine he'd been drinking...though he could smell the bourbon next to him. Not recognizing the Toa next to him, he turned."Could I try some of that?" he asked, his voice slurring slightly over the words, though his eyes were more focused than could be expected for somebody in his apparent state.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dorian (Bar, Ga-Koro)"Bourbon on the rocks for my curious friend here," I said, smiling easily. "He might as well try bourbon at least once."In about thirty seconds, the bartender had given Praggos the bourbon, and I finally turned and--Praggos? What could he possibly want here? I mean, what else was of interest to him in Ga-Wahi besides me? That had to be it; Praggos had come for me. Did he want my time? Doubtful. I could kill him in a heartbeat and I knew he realized it. Did he want...why was I trying to pinpoint the motives of Praggos, anyway? The guy was insane. A more bat**** scientist than Arekule, and that was saying something. I decided to just...let him do his thing and see how it went."You know, man," I whispered in his ear, "that bartender is smoking hot. You should go for it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Normally, Praggos wouldn't look at a woman like that, or even think about a woman like that. He might possibly agree with the Toa next to him to shut him up, kind of like he would with Dorian...This Toa actually seemed to be a lot like Dorian anyways, it was a little odd-but now he was, actually, thinking along those lines, for what would likely be the first time in his life."I, uh...I don't know what to do," he whispered furtively to Dorian.

profiles i guess

OOC: Ninjaed.IC: Kaithas turned to the newcomer. "You've had one too many my friend." Kaithas turned back to Dorian. "Hey. You'd best be on your guard round me. Otherwise you could be floored by one of me trademark puns." Kaithas grinned. "or, far worse, I could end up causing a game of dodgepot."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Actually, I was talking to Dorian. Or rather, Praggos was.IC-Praggos:In one quick movement Praggos had turned away from Dorian and towards Kaithas, anger in his eyes."Hey," he growled, his eyes crossed slightly as he pointed an annoyed finger at Kaithas. "Hey. I don't tell you how to live your life, so shut the karz up." That said, he turned back around, continuing to sip at his bourbon as though nothing had happened.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Bar, Ga-Koro)"Uh..." I said, gulping as my Timestamp went tick-tick-ticking up underneath the sleeve of my sport shirt. "Anyway, buddy, just ask her...alright, let's start it out this way. Order a drink. Something sophisticated, but don't seem like you're trying too hard. Try not to act as intoxicated as you are."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"No time for that now," Praggos said, slapping Dorian aside. "This man seems to think that he might win in a drinking contest, and I intend to prove him wrong." He set aside both his scotch and his bourbon, to be ready for the whisky coming up.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Bar, Ga-Koro)His hand landed right on my Timestamp, and Praggos sucked five vital seconds away from my clock before I pushed his hand away, mentally seething but physically calm as I watched the Mark Bearer of Contempt start to do...whatever it was Mark Bearers of Contempt did. Why wasn't Contempt part of my Mark, anyway? I got a rise off contempt just like I would hatred, or rage, or any other variety of anger. What made contempt so special? Or, for that matter, Sadism? Too bad Arekule was dead; I could have given him a lesson on creativity."I'm really not feeling a drinking contest..." I said, standing up and moving out; as I patted Praggos on the shoulder, I slipped a note in his shirt pocket, so quickly and discreetly that Kaithas had no real way to know that it ever happened: Meet me in the morning, when your hangover's gone. Dor. With that done, I popped my neck and shoulders, smiled at the bartender, and made my leave.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Cael)For the most part, Cael simply stood by and listened as Joske and Agni talked. She didn't recognize the older Toa of Fire, so he must have been new: the healer knew most of the Marines, and had spent a good deal of time in their headquarters over the years patching up the results of the latest Rahi attack. But Joske seemed to know Agni well, although that didn't stop him from being his usual joking self.Actually, forget joking- the Toa of Fire seemed to get a kick out of being sarcastic and insulting. Cael frowned at Joske, cutting off his hand-mouthing Agni's advice, which was unusual for her. Usually she would keep to herself and just ignore it; a healer was supposed to stay neutral. But this time she forgot to berate herself on her lapse: she wanted Joske to get the training he needed, and he wasn't helping himself.Agni knew what he was doing, that was for sure. Within minutes, Joske had gone from knowing how to produce an enormous fireball to knowing how to create a... slightly smaller fireball. As the flame exploded from Joske's hand, so unlike the delicate tongues that had licked Agni's fingers, Cael winced and stepped back. She wasn't exactly sure why she was still here with two Toa of Fire: their natural resistance to heat meant it was all too easy for someone to accidentally get carried away, and she wasn't exactly fire-resistant. On the contrary: her element being water, Cael found hot and dry environments more difficult to bear than other Toa, save Toa of Ice.But she walked along with Joske and Agni anyways, though she couldn't have explained why. Her job as a healer was over: Joske was good as new, and only getting better. Her job as caretaker was done: Agni could help protect Joske (as well as Ga-Koro) from himself much better than she ever could. But here she was, walking along with these two Toa of Fire -why? Well, she wanted to stick with Joske and make sure he got what he needed. Not because she was a healer, but because she cared about what happened to him. Was Joske her... friend? She wasn't sure about that. But, for now, the question alone was enough to keep her around two Toa of Fire, one of them prone to uncontrollably incinerating things.The Toa of Water glanced at Joske, who was fidgeting a bit as they waited for Agni to finish his business, his palms slightly blackened from his earlier explosion of fire. Her mouth turned up in a small smile. The Toa of Fire could never stop moving; he always had to be doing something. She hoped Agni would teach Joske about balance and control before he gave more lessons on creating fireballs: with Joske's energy and his habit of exploding in eight directions at once, who knew where the Toa of Fire would end up? If there was one thing Joske needed to know, it was how to remain calm and focused, even with a fiery temper and powers to match.

IC-Praggos:The contempt and annoyance Praggos felt for the brakas standing before him fueling his mark, his hand whipped up, catching Kaithas by the wrist with abnormal speed, strength, and accuracy, as his eyes suddenly snapped into focus."I do not think that would be a good idea," he said calmly, holding Kaithas's wrist and arm in place. "Do that again, and you might just end up with multiple broken bones in your wrist, as well as a dislocated shoulder." He tossed the Toa of Plantlife's fist back, before falling back into his calm position-although, by now, everybody would probably realize that he wasn't actually as drunk as he appeared at first.

profiles i guess

IC-Praggos:"Correction: I am no longer as drunk as I appeared to be at first-I just sober up quickly," he said. "And honestly, I've done enough work with poisons that I also know their antidotes...except for those poisons I made myself. Those don't have antidotes yet." He smiled slightly."Or would you like to test that?"

profiles i guess

IC: VranaHis wings lowered him onto the ground, near the dark armored Cadias. There was something eerily grim about his face, as grim as the thought that had moments before crossed his mind. There was a way to show Cadias to uncaring heartlessness of the Matoran, reveal the darkness within each and every one of them. It wasn't pleasant, nor would it be as easy as he had hoped, but perhaps it would reveal the suffering, the anger. Maybe Cadias would finally learn. "I have something to show you."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Praggos:"So you think, lad, so you think," Praggos said, rolling his eyes as he turned back to the bartender, flashing her a quick smile."You wouldn't happen to have anymore scotch, would you?" he asked. "Because, I must say, you have great taste for it-assuming you do pick and choose that which you sell," he said with another smile.

profiles i guess

IC:"Of course, let's go right away!" Labelle said, forgetting that Emotia had neglected to answer her other questions when she had offered to show Labelle the wedding dress. Labelle followed her fellow Toa of Water up the stairs when suddenly she heard a commotion downstairs, and Reaver yell out "Everything's fine."Labelle stopped and looked at Emotia. "What do you think?" she asked the newlywed. She was afraid that wouldn't get to see the wedding dress now after all.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Praggos:Praggos nodded slightly."Well, as I said, you have a great taste for it. Maybe sometime you ought to show me where you get this, eh?" he asked, thinking that, for once, he may as well try to have a slightly normal night. Normal for most, anyways.

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi StreetsAcross the way he spotted a familiar sight, Dorian. His guess apparently had been correct. Making his way across the street he stood up above the crowd, the only difference from last time he saw him would be his Miru. One hand on his collar Utu stepped out and in front of Dorian."Hello Dorian."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)I closed my eyes, took a deep inhale, and then let it out. Then again. Then a serene smile, laced with an edge of primal satisfaction and anticipation."I have to say...every time I prove Tank wrong, the feeling just gets more...intoxicating."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"If you must know," I said calmly, "I broke out a known criminal from the Ta-Koro Guard headquarters, encountered a Toa of Shadow - you would love this guy, sick in the head, real charmer - on the way, joined a mercenary company, hung out with Freiza - God rest his soul - showed up at the wedding - missed you, by the way, heard you were dead, tried to kill Yuru in your memory - and then manipulated the new Mark Bearer of Lust into falling head over heels for me; as we speak, that lovely little timer on her wrist is my ticket to immortality."I began to circle Utu, observing him, watching him, like a feline; I could feel the Mark Bearer of Fear's eyes following me as I walked, an easy smile on my face but a razor's edge in my step."Now, the question I pose in return, since you're obviously not dead," I continued, my voice now gaining a vindictive edge, "is where were you? It took me thirty minutes to find a new body and return to the group at large. It took you all summer. The Mark Bearers are in shambles. Some of us are dead, more of us are woefully incompetent; far from the grand vision you originally won me over with, if I can be frank. My question in return, compadre, is where were you when I needed you most?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro StreetsUtu titled his head.It was his turn to circle. His twitchy smile grew, yet his face was stern, "If you must know, Arekule kept me alive in a coma. Lovely guy, you'd really like him too. An absolute moron. Tried to convince me Tank was evil incarnate," He stopped, still holding onto the collar of his armor with one hand, "Something I realized while I was dead, was that nobody can control the Mark Bearers. We're playing with pieces that move themselves where they please. Something I took too long to realize. Something Arekule apparently has not realized."He took a step closer to Dorian, towering over the Toa of iron, "If you really were pleased to have me back and in the game, you wouldn't be afraid- yes Dorian, you are afraid right now, don't bother trying to hide it from me when I can feel it,"The intensity in Utu's voice grew, yet remained quiet, "Why are you afraid Dorian?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

ICNope. Not working.My fingers were fidgeting, my left foot was tapping, and it was extremely difficult for me to stand in one spot. Ok, I was never truly patient, but I used to be able to remain relatively calm and stay in one spot without looking like an anxious child. I had all this energy pulsing through my veins, like an unused and stoke forge roaring to go, a large pile of cinders just waiting to flare up. It wasn't like yesterday though where I was energetic because I was angry; I was relatively emotionally neutral. This was ambient energy, just simply there, waiting to be used, like a warm muscle ready to be worked. It was... a fire. A fire within me smoldering, hot, and energetic. It needed a release. I needed a release, otherwise...I began to scan the area as Agni talked, looking for something, anything that I might be able to manipulate. There wasn't... yes, there! A small cooking fire, one owned by a Ga-Matoran fisher. Wait until - there, she moved away to get more fish. Small window, yes, but more than enough time for me to try something.I took a breath and half-closed my eyes, concentrating on the fire. At first I didn't know what I was doing, but slowly I could feel a new sensation: a connection. I could sense that fire. I was definitely to far away to feel the heat or pick out individual flames, but the more I thought about that fire, the more in sync I felt myself becoming with it. It was like a sixth sense, able to pick up heat sources and open flames, and in the back of my mind I felt a new world open for me. Putting that on the back burning for now though (ha ha, I really need to stop making these kind of jokes) I continued to focus on the cooking flame, for I could feel my own energies begin to merge with that one. With my mind I reached out with an invisible hand, stoking that flame, putting a bit of myself into it...I opened my eyes as I breathed in sharply. It was... beautiful. The fire was burning large, bright, and amazingly, controlled. The orange and red tongues danced in delight as they touched the and caressed the fish that hung from that pole, the outer skin changing into wonderful cooked colors. What would have taken a good half-hour or longer was now getting done on just a minute or two. I had turned a meager fire into a perfect flame. I smiled with giddy excitement.BOMPF!I watched in reserved horror as my well-tempered flame promptly exploded in a brilliant flash, utterly consuming the fish AND the smoking rack before fizzling out in a dark plume of smoke. The Ga-Matoran came running out yelling something, a blanket in hand in an attempt to smother what was left. Glancing around I took half a step back, trying to look inconspicuous. I was too far away for anyone watching to tie me in, but I knew my companions would connect the dots. It took all my will not to kick a nearby seaweed wad. Mata-Nui, I was so close! So close. And then I got excited. Boom.I breathed out, relaxing slightly, my eyes closed. So close...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Praggos:Hearing a quick affirmation, Praggos stepped up, finishing his dram of scotch and moving on outside, thinking about where to head to next...though, he really didn't know many people in Ga-Koro, so he had no idea of who to talk to. Shrugging, he just continued down the street on his own, debating whether or not to pull out and play his guitar.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)"Because," I whispered, "if you make a move on me, I'm afraid I might just end up shooting you, and you dead is something that would only end in further negativity for the Mark Bearers.""The fact is, Utu, I am happy you're back in the game, because competence and intelligence only gets you so far against the masses, and when it comes down to it, this rabble will burn you and me and everyone else at the stake regardless of good looks or intentions or uniqueness, and Tank would be the one leading them, torch and pitchfork in hand. I'm afraid because when it comes down to it, there's only one thing I fear: what comes after death. I've seen it. I've clawed my way out of it before I made it all the way down, and I can tell you right now I do not intend to face any sort of comeuppance that resembles it ever, ever again..""The fact is, Utu, you and I have survived both survived death in the last few months, and that happened for a reason. If you want to attack me, fine. One of us ends up dead, and we probably won't come back. The other ends up living for weeks, months, maybe a couple years before Tank leads the charge against us and has us killed, replaced by a Mark Bearer who's nowhere near as powerful as either of us. That destiny doesn't belong to them; it belongs to us. No, no, no, don't scoff, you know what I'm saying is true. Yiou know as well as I do that the only way we're going to get into that temple is via brains. Tank doesn't have them. Yuru obviously doesn't have them, or we wouldn't even be having this conversation at all. You...and I...we have them. And if we lose those brains, then we're dead, and we meet again in an afterlife that won't give us any special treatment because of brands on our shoulder. That is what scares me. And it's why that, no matter how big you talk, no matter how close you and I get to each other in this little staredown...I know you won't kill me."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kaithas muttered something to Slannak about needing fresh air and walked outside. He walked through the town for a bit, but then jumped sky high as a fire exploded next to him. He looked around and saw a Ta--Toa trying as hard as possible to be inconspicuous. "Hey! Was that on purpose?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles