Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Aclaraung:"Yet another change, I see," Aclaraung growled, having watched the changing of the guard for the ship. "These young beings have no patience, it seems. Everything must constantly change with them, never allowing things to stand still for a moment, never allowing themselves to get a good look around." He shook his large head, before again grabbing the Mahi he had killed, dragging it back to his cave and tossing it up for the younger dragon, before he took off to go to Ga-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC, Cylund:(Ga-Koro)The Toa of Plasma wasn't sure how he mysteriously removed himself from the burning blaze that the Crucible was - when straining his memory, he'd manage to create an image of a piece of just slightly ablaze wood from the ceiling dropping on his head and knocking him out cold - but the fact of the matter was that he was now in Ga-Koro, again. That put a smile to his face. These were a few rather interesting days, he had to say it.Staggering into the nearest tavern with the headache of a man who spent the night on the streets of Ga-Koro, he asked for a drink. And, laughing for some inexplicable reason, he threw a pouch of widgets right on the mark - the mark being the bar."Take as much as it costs, barkeep."

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro) "Don't expect me to carry you home," I said with a wink, a smirk curled across my cute, cruel mouth. "I might not have the stamina for it by the time the sun rises."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Valja"Thee contest was tell a fact about yourself and then the other person tries to guess it? If so," her expression darkened but soon lightened back up. "I was once the turaga of a village of matoran, some of which are now toa, but the rest were eliminated by rahkshi."

Edited by Constructman

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Eh?" Cylund's head tilted in Dorian's direction, a grin on his face. For a brief millisecond, that grin went away, and then came back. In response to Dorian's quizzical expression, he said, "Oh, thought you were a girl for a moment. Would've made some joke about trying to persuade you to carry me home now without bothering to wait for the sunrise. Name's Cylund. I don't think we've met."

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Dorian," I replied with a grin. "Sorry. I'm a bit outta your league."I plucked a bottle of scotch from the bar and poured him a shot, slapping down the widgets necessary to pay for the bottle and setting it in between the two of us as I sized up the other guy. Alternating shades of orange, average build, little on the built side, definitely had the look of a fighter. Reasonably attractive guy in a classical sense, looked more rugged than gorgeous, but not bad by any means. He had an air of lightness about him, a sort of demeanor."So what brings you to the fourth-worst bar in Ga-Koro, then, Cylund?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)Something in his head buzzed at the mention of the name 'Dorian', and a brief line of trying to remember what seemed so familiar about it later, the Toa of Plasma snapped his fingers together. The posters, all those many wanted posters, some of which might've actually tempted him. Before he saw the little text underneath saying, 'Highly dangerous.' And then before he saw the big text underneath saying, '500,000 widgets'. Cylund wasn't stupid. He knew such a sum was way too much to be easy to acquire."A-ha," he said, with a whistle in his mouth. Afterwards, he lowered his tone of voice. "Could be asking one of the island's most wanted men, sitting right in front of me, the same question. Before I do, though, the thing is, I came to this place because it seemed close enough to my price range. And close enough to the particular alleyway I found myself unconscious in, the strangest thing being the fact that I wasn't robbed or anything. Speaking of being robbed, barkeep, gimme back my pouch. Thanks."

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)One of the island's most..."Sooooo..." I asked, signaling for the bartender to go take the night off as I jumped the bar and began serving drinks. "How much am I worth, anyway?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)The Toa of Plasma spent a few seconds sizing Dorian up, took a gulp of a drink, and, grinning like Karz, said, "I'd say not much, but they seem to disagree with me. 500,000 widgets, they say, are on the market for you now. Either way, you don't seem like much a threat to my own peace and stability, so the island can have someone else risking their neck for its personal P&S that they're talking about on the posters. I don't feel like bounty hunting right now."

Edited by Ironheart

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Half a mil? You're kidding," I groaned, pouring myself a bourbon on the rocks as a sort of halftime show to the rapidly-draining bottle of scotch and taking a shot. "I broke out the guy who blew up the Ta-Koro hospital for 300. That, plus totaling the docks, has to be worth more than half a mil."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"I don't think the damage you cause is counted into the bounty," Cylund said, leaning back slightly as he took another gulp of his drink, "because otherwise, right now I'd stand at seven mil at the least. Just ask anyone in my family, I may not be dangerous to the island but I'm certainly a living walking problem."The Toa of Plasma grinned even more. What Dorian could not possibly know was that most of the damage Cy caused to his family was by getting involved in something of a controversial relationship with the sister of his brother's bride, made even more controversial by the fact that his brother, too, had such a relationship. In an incident that involved two relatively wealthy families, a mercenary company, three barrels of Onu-Koronan ale and a Nui-Jaga, he successfully ruined his brother's wedding - though, to be completely fair, not without his brother's help - and spread shame and scandal over his family for years to come."Point being, they pay people exactly as much as they consider you dangerous. And getting ranked above the guy in that Ta-Koro hospital incident, that's quite a bit of money you have on your head."

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Well, I mean, I guess..." I growled, winking and smirking. "But if we're really being fair, that whole hospital attack thing...Hiemails was being a bit too melodramatic."I poured myself another shot. Bourbon. Neat. Another shot down. God, I wanted to be drunk. I had walked out of the inn an hour ago after deciding that I was starting to get too bored with laying around in bed and making Nikarra smile. I was starting to get too bored of coming up with reasons why I should repent when I clearly had a heck of a life going on here. I was starting to get too bored of...everything. I needed jazz. I needed fun. More importantly...and this sounded really bad...I needed someone I could do all that stuff with. A drinking buddy.Bam. Scotch and bourbon, one after the other, and I wasn't even impaired yet. I was sharp as a tack, and I hated it."Life's so depressing when you have a tolerance."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Two girls," I stated, holding up my index and middle fingers as if I were carrying a cigarette. "One's my teacher, the other's a Mark Bearer. I can only keep one, and they're making it unbearable."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)The only thing that stopped the young Toa from taking a cigarette out of his mouth and throwing it aside nonchalantly was the fact that there was no cigarette in Cylund's mouth to begin with.Grr. Mustn't think about tobacco, no, never again."You certainly name their qualities rather interestingly. Teacher and Mark Bearer. Or are they not so much qualities as reasons why they might kill you if you break up with them?"

Edited by Ironheart

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Well, I can't leave teacher, because...she's my teacher," I said, taking out my own cigarette but not lighting it, pouring another shot of bourbon but not drinking it. "Problem is getting Nikarra to back off. She's like one of those hardcore Dorophiles..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"If you'd ask me," Cylund's grin went away for a longer period for the first time tonight, "the best way to get rid of a rabid fangirl is to tell her outright that you will never be together. Always worked, and plus, it's a kindness. It lets you unhook the innocent girl and let her move on with her life."And then he grinned again, crossing his arms on his chest. "I get the feeling you've some reasons against leaving her, though, that make this more complicated."

IC: Gunner - Infernavika"Hm, an interesting proposal," I said pensively, "Am I to presume, that since I will be taking on the responsibilities of the two jobs, I shall get the equivalent cut of any profits?"IC: Rynekk Simul - Docks"Yes," Rynekk agreed, "It does seem rather... fantastic..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Well, I mean, she's pretty cool, absolute dynamo when she wants to be, and...you're not falling for it," I observed, grinning and rolling my eyes. The cig was tossed, followed by a shot of bourbon and another wink as I rolled up the sleeve of my sport shirt and showed Cylund my ticking timer. "Mainly this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"See, it would be," I drawled, grinning conspiratorially and taking another shot of scotch as I leaned in. "But as long as Nikarra is safe and sound in my bed every night, I have enough time to last me an eternity."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Cylund:(The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Now, that's not particularly fair, is it?" Cylund pretended to sigh while saying this. "If I were the writer of this story, I'd hate your guts right now. I'd have conceived such a brilliant... well, not quite original, but suitable in this particular part of the story plot twist, and suddenly you come along and break the rules."The Toa of Plasma grinned, but only for a second. He scratched his chin. "I'm not sure I follow you, though. How does this Nikarra, exactly, keep you alive?"

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"It was amazing, the wedding." Emotia said with a smile, glancing at Tillian. She decided to not mention what happened right after the wedding, the mark bearers attacking and such, no reason to bother Labelle with those details. "It was...everything I could of hoped for."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (The Dead Ringer, Ga-Koro)"Oh, it's a gorgeous little setup, really," I replied, finishing off the scotch by pouring it into two shot glasses; I slid one over to Cylund and took my other, finally starting to feel slightly intoxicated and unbuttoning the top button of my sport shirt. "She shares her time with me whenever I run low or need a quick boost, and in return, she never leaves my side. I scratch her back, she scratches mine. And...my abdomen. My pecs. My biceps. One time, even my neck."I shrugged cutely and rubbed one high, sharp, perfect cheekbone subconsciously."Like I said. Dynamo."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Dehkaz"Yes, well, perhaps I could tell you that story sometime," the Toa of Magnetism said to the group as he stepped up onto the deck. Unsurprisingly, the ship was exactly as he had left it, minus the crew. "Alright, everyone ready?" Dehkaz asked, glancing back at the rest of them. Getting a few nods in responce, Dehkaz added, "Kale, Dekal, lets get us moving."With that, Dehkaz moved over to the wheel and prepared to take them out of the port.IC: DekalNodding, the Toa of Sonics moved over to the anchor, and tried to pull the chain onto the deck.Tried being a key word.Frowning, the purpled armored Toa moved away, and said to Kale as he passed the Toa of Iron, "Kale, anchor, please, thanks."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Lohkar)"Just did, mate," Lohkar replied, grinning back with a wink. "You can start right away."Withdrawing his arm from his new First Mate's shoulders, Lohkar walked back over to the helm. Taking out his spyglass, he looked ahead."Islets in sight!" he called to his crew. "Not long now, lads!"The Infernavika began to near the Kumu Islets, heading straight for the one that harboured Xa-Koro.OOC: Infernavika and crew to Kumu Islets

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:"It was here, wasn't it" Labelle asked. "Did you have flowers? What did the dress look like? Do you still have it here, can I see it? How was the reception? And the after party?" Labelle bombard Emotia with questions, possibly a little intrusive, but Labelle couldn't help herself. She absolutely loved weddings.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Kale ironshaper- Ga-koro docks- FowardiIC: With a roll of his eyes, Kale complied, the anchor sliding up onto the deck and curling itself up like some kind of giant snake.With a jump and a pull on his armor, he flew up onto the rigging, ready to get the sail into whatever position needed.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1