Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Still open for interaction.IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro MarketHajia gripped the massive hand clutching her throat, attempting to break free. The spark of anger in Hound's eyes slowly flickered out, and he placed her down, his intimidating eyes never leaving her's. "Hound, I understand you're sad. You have a broken heart, but dwelling on it won't make it better. Find a purpose, come with-" She began to say, until Hound cut her off with a wave of his hand. "I can, and I will, think about her as much as I want. That's the only way I can remember her." He said in his normal, deep, voice, but with a slight tremor."Well, this has been just dandy, but what are we going to do next?" Interupted Tirus. "Ask Hajia. She brought you here." Growled Hound.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "Indeed," Decaia said, grimacing and clutching his side as he shifted. "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to rest for a little while longer. Regain my energy and such..." He laid back down, nodding at Renod. "Thanks for your help, by the way. I won't forget it."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: HakilveHe thanked Renod and the skakdi before exiting the hospital. He walked around the streets of Ga-Koro a bit before finding a group of being having a shouting match.The mutated Toa walked up them and asked, "Hey, whats with all the loud-shouting?"OOC: Your welcome, Darkon.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DurimAh, so this is his brother? Interesting, perhaps it will be easier to get the money than I thought. He doesn't even have a crew, or a boat. He let a smile pour onto his face as he spoke. "Perhaps you know of how your brother got the money to open his shop, did he tell you?"His mind was forming what he would do to the Toa, a way to reach this person's brother's mind and show him how great a mistake he had made.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro Market"The lad and lass are having an argument." Said Tirus as he walked over, offering his hand for a handshake. "Tirus."Hajia went and sulked at the other side of the market, keeping her back to the group. Hound was indifferent, turning back to the merchant to continue his sell.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Durim"Did he even tell you the details of the loan, or that it was supposed to be payed a week ago? And did he tell you that he didn't pay?" He voice has becoming hintingly more threatening as he continued to speak. "Perhaps he told you the name of the man he borrowed the money from?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"Interesting... Very well then, if you can pay of the debt of your brother, then this will become much, much easier on me. I will have no need to do what was originally intended from my trip to speak to you. Though this begs the question of why you would do this for your brother..."He remarked with a cold sigh, a mixture of relief and disappointment at the lack of violence he would have to use.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"He owes me a remarkable sum of three thousand widgets, and that includes the unpaid interest he has amassed with his lack of payment." He replied seriously, the incredibly high number indeed the true price, and not a fabrication of an impossible number. "Perhaps he did not tell you of the vastness of the loan?"He knew it was unlikely that Quada would be able to pay that much, but he was already past the possibility of violence. "He has really dug himself into a hole. I am here because I threatened to bring harm to you in exchange for his disrespect, but I am not going to do so."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"That is alright, there is no need. for that. The thousand will be fine, your brother claims business is doing better now, and I have given him another week." Durim explained, his voice fading from slight anger back to it's normal calmness. "But, that will be enough for the current time."He looked into the sky, noticing a strange smoke on the horizon. He had not seen something like that in the area before, not certain why something would be on fire in the Wahi of water.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"I do not know... Perhaps I shall find out." He started walking away, but stopped and turned back toward Quada. "Perhaps you would like to find a way to pay of the other two thousand your brother owes? I have been looking to... expand the number of those working under me." He asked as he slowly turned away and started walking in the direction of the smoke. "It is your choice."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Taoki - Ga-Koro GatesTaoki's frown became less of a frown. That was before he fell on his face when trying to step forwards. Rolling over Taoki lazily struggled to pick up a butterfly knife, and a throwing knife. Both of which he was spinning and flipping around.He also struggled to get up again.Upon rising, Taoki started walking towards the Toa, now covering her arm. She looked odd. Taoki stopped a few meters from the being and narrowed his eyes, leaning forwards slightly, "What's up with you?"

IC: Emotia"N-nothing!" She said quickly and nervously. All the excitement that had been building up in her was making her shake, and now this strange high was making her...jumpy, she felt strong enough to punch a Kane-Ra and give it a good bruise. Alright, stop attacking so suspicious! Come on, act natural. "It's not any of your business anyway!" She looked at how her arm was covering her glowing mark, which was bright enough now that the glow could still barely be seeing despite being covered, and her eyes were completely dark green now. "So, what do you want anyway, you trying to hit on me or something?" Wait...why did I just say that? I didn't want to say that...it felt like I did it involuntary!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [Darre]Darre sighed as he returned to where Daylah was, the two exiting the courtroom as guards swarmed in to find whoever had attacked the witness. It seemed as if he would have to deal with a rather complicated case this time."So," he said. "Do you think he was lying about not being the culprit?"

IC: Durim"My name is Durim, and to answer your other question, no. I do not like fish, they are of no concern in my life and have a terrible taste when cooked. Therefor, Fish are of no importance to me. Though I suppose they must be for you and your brother, as you were fishing, and your brother is running a fish shop." He commented, more briskly traveling in the direction of the smoke.He left the village, heading out onto the beach. The smoke's source would be getting closer he expected, as it couldn't be too far away.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Daylah and Renod)

Daylah barely heard the being's question with the emotional tornado swirling around inside of her. She was relieved to know that the being wasn't dead, but it still wasn't pretty having so see an arrow stick out of someone. And, what if the attacker tried to silent the two of them for whatever motives? This was getting a little too much for the Matoran."I'd say so with all of the facts pointing toward him," she finally replies. "But, maybe the attacker that shot him also killed the murder victim.""No problem at all, my good fellow," replies Renod while grinning. "We'll be leaving you, and if you're ever in the Kumu Islets; feel free to look me up," he adds before turning around and leaving the room. Another being saved by his hand.-Mef Man

IC: Feldnok"I'm exhausted as well. Sleep would be nice." Feldnok took the lead and made his way back to his large hut. Luckily, he had two beds, why he bothered to have them when he rarely ever had people visit him, he did not know.As he lay himself on top of his own cozy bed, he soon drifted to sleep.

IC(Renod)

"Not even a bedtime story?" the Vortixx says sarcasticlly upon seeing the dozing Skakdi. Renod lies down on the second bed, not bothering to take off his armor. He was soon fast asleep as well; dreaming of killing that wretched apprentice of his as well as other pleasant thoughts. The owner of the name that also belonged to his ship. Yes, he would dream of her occassionally. If he were awake he'd swear to find her like he always did, but it was time for dreaming and hoping.-Mef Man

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro Market"The lad and lass aren't exactly quietly people, but still, it was a bit much." The Toa of Iron said with a shrug. "So what are you doing in Ga-Koro? I thought stone-users didn't like water. I, for one, don't like it myself."Over in the corner were she sulked, Hajia's shoulders began to shake. She was crying. Kirian actually raised an eyebrow at the harder-than-protosteel-nails warrior, but decided to not go over there, in case she was faking. "Let her cry." Said Hound, having finished selling the temple squid, and glanced over at the sobbing Toa of Water.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Kyju - EnteringAn interchanging Kyju stumbled into Ga-Koro. The alcohol was wearing off with his intelligent persona. Just great.He fell, tumbling onto a lilypad. "Ugh...Ril...Naona...Onuzek." he groaned.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Thank you muchly. ^^IC - Kyju - Street Kyju's eyes shot open. When he spoke, it was with frantic intelligence, as if some invisible force was holding a knife to his back. He looked at the Matoran. She looked fast enough- if she could get him a bottle of ale, he'd retain his persona."Hey! Listen, I just got here from Ta-Koro and I have a bit of personality disorder. Nothing serious, but I really need a bottle of-"He gasped in pain as his mind was ripped from him, replaced by the mellow one. A smile appeared on his head, warmer than his other one, though he still had the razor sharp teeth of an Akrainid. "Sorry about that," he said, "I've been blacking out lately. Could you tell me where I am?"The large being stood up, towering above the kind Matoran."How long have I been out?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - TalkingHmm, a bottle? Was his other form a drunkard? "A bottle of what?" Ga-Koro. He had no idea what it was, but he filed the information away as the water place. With lilypads. And small blue people."I'm pretty sure I was out. I mean...I don't remember anything from the past day." he explained.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - Streets"Ah, I see." he said.So she had interacted with his other persona, if for a short time. "I'm Kyju." he said, even though she had not asked.Where were those police people? They were helpful. They knew a lot of things."I'm an Akrainid, which means...well, I forgot most of our culture, but I know we breathe underwater."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - Talking"Well...no. My species is...ambiguous? I think that's the word, or...amphibious. That's the word." he explained.He listened to the name. Though it had a familiar ring, he was sure he'd never heard it."What's your opposition? Oh, sorry, I mean 'occupation.' The language on this island is confusing." he chuckled.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - TalkingThe large words floated right by him as he nodded and smiled. Kyju's eyes were directed towards Darre. "Murder case? That sounds interesting. Maybe I could help?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.