Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian"You're welcome," said the Toa of Ice, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Nice to know my good deeds always go thanked."IC: Angelus"Your limbs are still attached in their proper positions, instead of being scattered across the Wahi. That thanks enough?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: SO many posts....I saw that little thing you posted Gravity, I got you :PIC: Morik Brum'WaizThe Akrainid stood to the side and watched the show unfold in front of him, debating whether he should intervene or not. As good a guy Morik was, he wasn't one for watching people drown or be tortured, even criminals. If this Hound guy snapped and took his rage on on him, Morik, over-confident as he was, would deal with him."I say we hand these people over to Nokama and let her deal judgement."

IC: AngelusAngelus bent down beside the Toa of Lightning."Stay down," he said to the injured Toa. "You're lucky he didn't slit your throat."IC: Dorian"Yes," piped up the Mark Bearer of Rage, "you are."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"Apparently," he spat, "he and Utu started dating while we were gone."IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)The Toa of Ice's response was to freeze Angelus's tongue to the roof of his mouth. Cursing and swearing angrily (or, at least, attempting to,) he superheated his mouth and drank the water that the ice had transformed into.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound, unluckily for the Skakdi, had regained his senses. Rushing foward, he reached Blackout, and preformed a long series of stunning punches followed by a knee to the stomach and then finished with a heel roundhouse kick. At Kakama-level speed. With Pakari-level power. Ow.Hajia circled to next to Gravity. "Personally, your joke about that cold wasn't that bad." She said with a smile as she wielded her two Katara, ready to attack or defend.Kirian continued to fire his bow, this time, with elemental arrows that affected what ever they touched by covering them with a layer of ice. He aimed his repeated fire at Crankcase.Tirus waited for a opening, keeping his massive hammer in his hands.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Why, thank you," I said smiling back.The two blades of my claw snapped foward on my wrist. I grabbed onto Blackout's throat with it after Hound had been done beating the Karz out of him."Now, that was a very dirty and underhand move," I said to the Skakdi.To enable my full range of fighting with all of my limbs, I deactivated my Mahiki. Turning into my original self, I moved to grab onto Blackout's wrists and ankles with my tentacles.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Blackout could have ran away, and Hound would have continued to punch (And knee. And Roundhouse) air. Looking back on my post, it was extremely harsh, so this is a suggestion to Wot so he doesn't have to take all those (probably fatal) hits.IC: Tirus & Hajia, Ga-Koro BeachTirus circled around to Gravity as well, and motioned to Hajia. "I think Hound might snap again, lass." He said, pointing to the Denuian. "He's going battle-crazy." Hajia nodded. "Gravity, if he gets to crazy, feel free to increase his gravity to stop him from hurting anyone." She said with a grin. "He's understand afterwards. Hopefully."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"The wha? Really? What is it?" Angelus said, the Mark Bearers forgotten for the moment.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur looked over at the two other beings with him and Dail, and looked at the one's handiwork. "Nice cave," he said to the Toa of Iron. "Although, I can make my own if I need to. You two go have fun while I work out the schematics of this place." He turned back to his drawing, chewing on his pencil. For whatever reason, it just didn't feel right to him. Buildings in the air. He shook his head and shrugged. After all, Dail was a Toa of Air...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)The Toa of Fire froze for a second before turning his gaze to Dorian. The Toa of Ice merely shrugged and nodded his head."A charm to...what?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"And how would you know this?" he asked the Mark Bearer.IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"I hear things," Dorian said cryptically. "Now, this has really been fun, but I feel we should be going now..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu nodded in agreement with Dorian. He stood back up and started speaking loudly."I'd like to set some ground rules for us all."Tuara gave Angelus a fearful look. Utu felt it."Nobody is to leave our little group. And if any attempt to do so, they will be killed."Tank stood up again."The questioning of my actions will result in loss of life."Tuara met Tank's gaze, they too shared a wary look."The withholding of any information that may prove useful from me will also result in loss of life. This goes especially for any information regarding Marks," He paused, "Now would be a good time to mention any information you have."IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageThe Mark Bearer first spotted in Le-Wahi. She contemplated whether or not she should bring that up.No. There was no way for Utu to know. And the less he knew, the better. It made things easier for the rest of the island.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"So...we're being held hostage. Well, isn't that just bloody brilliant. You know, Dorian, you're a real piece of s-"His insult was cut short by a vicious blow from the Toa of Ice. To his credit, Angelus didn't cry out. He didn't even feel fear, which he knew would upset Utu immensely. All he felt was rage.And Dorian knew it.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Woah guys, calm down with all the attacks. Try not to send a punch at me then give me no time to react before grabbing me and doing things with tentacles please? :lol:IC: Blackout dived aside from Hound's attacks, leapt over Gravity's tentacles and in the process dodged said being's claw, before drawing two of his blades and slicing open Crankcase's (who had been rolling away from Kirian's arrows) bonds.Both Skakdi then slashed at each of their attackers (except Kirian), Crankcase attacking Gravity's chest and Blackout at Hound's legs.

IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"I'd advise you listen to him," Dorian said, moving away from a still-defiant Angelus next to Utu with his arms crossed and a satisfied smirk across his face. "It'd be a shame to scatter your corpses through Ga-Koro."His mark was glowing brightly from the emotion Angelus was giving off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachTirus and Hajia, who had been next to Gravity, now found a opening, and used it to assist. Tirus, using his Mask of accuracy, swung his hammer discus-style, actiavting his mask as he aimed it at Crowbar's upper body. Hajia stomped the ground, causing a gigantic jet of water to launch itself from the ocean into Crankcase, an unacurate but powerful attack.Hound was stunned momentairly as Blackout dodged his moves, only recovering to partially step back, defending one of his his legs from the slash, and leaving the other open to recieve a large cut, not at all deep, but slightly painful. Regaing his senses, Hound rushed foward at max speed under the being's defense, in an attempt to uppercut into his stomach at normal-strength, thanks to Hound not yet being able to concentrate enough to go max force.Kirian continued to shoot arrows, this time rotating in his shots between the three.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Hey Micro, how do we get to the destroyed village?IC - Yuru - ArrivingYuru's boat ended up in Naho Bay. He had slept through the trip, so he felt well rested. Alternatively, his mark needed satisfaction. He slowly got out and stood on land. Now, to find his victim...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo, having stowed away his cloak in his fight from the four toa, wolf-ran across the ground. He saw the actual village of Ga-Koro, and felt tempted to enter, but decided against it. He didn't want a repeat of what had just happened. Instead, he ran in the direction of an older village he had known.He came to the old village, only to find it destroyed. He stood up, looking around, and noticed a small group inside the village. He put his cloak on again, and walked upright over to them."Hello," he rasped when he reached them, "Would anybody mind telling me what happened to this village?" He looked around again, seeing it utterly deserted. No matoran in sight. Thankfully, without the snow bouncing light up into his hood, his true form couldn't be discerned. All that could be gained from his appearance was that he was a Toa, slightly deformed, wearing a cloak.

profiles i guess

OOC: Hey Micro, how do we get to the destroyed village?

OOC:It's located on a beach... Somewhere. :P I dunno.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTank looked at Dorian, his eyes expressing the need to cover up Dorian's Mark. Luckily, his arm that bore the Mark was facing away from the newcomer. However, he was still uneasy."That's what we're trying to figure out here."Tank motioned to the bodies and buildings, "The Ta-Koro Guard heard from a traveler this village had been ravaged, so they sent us."IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu met Tank's wary eyes with his own. He was surprised at Tank's ability to lie so surprisingly well. Not as good as Utu, but yet, impressive to him.IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara stepped forwards and stood proudly, "You are currently in a crime scene, so if you'll be so kind as to leave, we can get back to doing our job."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: This is a great fight so far XDIC: Crankcase's blades were snapped in half by Gravity due to them being attached to his wrists. The jet of water instead flew directly at Gravity as Crankcase combat rolled out of the way.Blackout took the uppercut, which caused him to stagger back a little, but he quickly assembled his saw-blade and spun it, swinging the weapon at Hound.Crowbar was struck by the hammer, causing him to roll back and land on one knee and almost get hit by Kirian's arrows. He then got to his feet and drew his disk launchers, firing a disk each at Kirian and Tirus.

IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Dorian raised his eyebrows at how well the hostages had learned to lie."Yes," he said, deciding to go along with it. "You really shouldn't be here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo laughed, his rasping cough frightening the people listening to him (OOC: Hopefully, of course. :P). He looked around at the destroyed village, and looked at the beings he was talking to. Something seemed off about them, different from his normal food. This might end up fun."Well," he growled, "If anybody was going to destroy this village it should have been me." He looked around, annoyed that his food had been taken from him. "Maybe I broke it down during a lapse of memory." He looked at the body language of a couple of them, that was what seemed off. They must have been hiding something from him."Hmm...is something wrong with your other arm?" He rasped out to the first being to speak to him, who was turned away awkwardly. "If so, I might be able to fix it...but not in a way you'd like," he ended, his coughing, growling laugh bursting out again.OOC: If it helps, I'm fairly certain that somebody who's been hunting matoran and Toa for food for the past few years would have a good Idea of body language...ya know, whether or not they're gonna stab him, things like that. :P

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Dorian stretched, and as he did so, while his shoulder was out of the new being's sight, he made sure that his Mark of Rage became covered again. The strange new creature didn't have a clue. Not to mention, it wasn't like that cough was scaring anybody."That won't be necessary," said Dorian. "His arm is fine."IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Angelus stood from his position beside Kinvex. He felt like smirking: was that cough supposed to be frightening? He'd had colds worse than that. (OOC: :P)"Well, this has been fun, but like my esteemed colleague said a minute ago, this really is a crime scene..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME