Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: GravityI shook my head, and accepted the water. "Thank you, but no, I don't believe we've meet before. I do travel around a lot, though, perhaps in another Koro?"I was getting kinda good at this. I mentally patted myself on the back for that. "Do I, remind you of anyone?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kirian & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia blushed and looked down. "No, I guess I mistaked you for someone else." Kirian respectfully waited for Hajia to finish speaking. "Actually, Hajia, I don't think you are mistaken." He said coldly. "This Toa of Plasma I believe isn't a plasma-user at all. He acts and moves very much like our friend Gravity, if you've forgotten, wears a mask of illusion, which allows the user to shapeshift." He said as coldly as the element he possessed. "Thus, I dare say this is in fact Gravity."OOC: Possibly last post for tonight.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Nah, Zauk is with Naru near Nokama's hut.lol, totally, lets do it. :PIC: OnuzekThe massive Toa of Gravity nodded. "Onuzek has seen a Toa of Plantlife. Um, actually two Toa of Plantlifes.""One left with the bird-being-thingy and another left with an ash bear. Onuzek doesn't know where the first one went, but the all green one went to Onu-Wahi."The giant Toa smiled. "Did that help Vacir?"

IC: Vacir groaned inwardly. This was quite annoying. The second was clearly Savina, but Vacir had no idea what a "bird-being-thingy" was."It is the first that I am pursuing at the present juncture. Is there a slight chance that you might be able to clarify as to better narrow the identity of the birdlike being?" Vacir asked sharply.OOC: I actually don't know who the bird guy is, tbh :P

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara didn't say much.Honestly, she didn't feel like saying much.Instead she stood proudly with her hands on her belt, feet shoulder width apart. She turned her attention back to Agzinel when he mentioned the hospital. She stepped forwards, "I think its time we moved back to Ta-Koro then if the situation is as described."She nodded to Agzinel, "I apologize for my rudeness, but if the Guard needs it's Deputy, I need to get moving."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu started walking again, the others following behind him. He fumed. He was extremely upset at the lack of the Mark Bearer of Rage, not to mention the fact that Tank had convinced the group not to move to Ta-Koro to look for Dorian put him off kilter.He wouldn't let it get the best of him though. Perhaps there was something for them in Ko-Koro.Tank moved up beside him.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"Where is your old village located?" Tank asked quietly.Utu raised an eyebrow, but did not look away from the path ahead, "Why do you need to know?"Tank shrugged, "I just thought any secrets related to you may be found there."Utu looked at Tank, "When I was given the Mark, I killed every being in that village. I'm done with it. There is nothing else for us there."Tank frowned as he continued, "I saw you crouched over broken bodies, no sword, just blood on your hands. I'm assuming you killed a lot of people there, and if seeing that village in a vision isn't good enough for you, I can go there on my own and you can stay in Ko-Koro."Utu didn't say anything for a moment, "I'll lead us there."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus didn't say anything, preferring to just stand resolute. He was well aware of Emarosa's concerned look penetrating the back of his head, but all he could think about was a memory, one from just days ago..."How much will it take you knock you out?" he had asked, taking a step forward.Dorian just laughed."You don't feel it? Rage, pain, fear, death...lots of it. Even from here, I can feel it...emanating."At a confused look from Angelus, the psychopath laughed harder, going for about five seconds before it turned into a fit of coughing."I'm afraid you might not like what you find when you return to Ta-Koro," the Toa of Ice had said with a smirk...Angelus cursed. So this was what he had been talking about...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-Koro"Why in Karzahni did you follow me to work in disguse?" Asked Hajia, something akin to anger and confusion combined on her face. "Should I be insulted? Should I be frightened?" She asked him, the same emotion still dominating her face.Kirian remained silent as he carefully sipped his drink, observing.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Hey, sorry, didn't know you were going to work. And I'd much rather be disgused, at least untill I can remember more. I don't know if I owe anyone money or if I'm wanted or even if I have any friends here.""You can feel however you like. Although, I seem to make a lot of people hate me, so I'd rather not have another person join them."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia stared at Gravity, a percing gaze. Kindness slowly filled her eyes. "I believe you." She said. "I'm sorry; I overacted." She looked genuinely sad when she said this, which is what she was. Kirian continued to remained silent, even his sips nigh-silent.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Nah, its fine," I replied. "Just warn me next time.""Anyway, hey Hajia, how's it going?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit as I finished the rest of the water.I realised that the little 'discussion' had caught some people's attention, but I ignored the occasional glance. I also realised that I didn't need my Mahiki anymore, so I deactivated it; drawing even more looks from the beings in the bar.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrayzikkWhile the sea seemed to call out to Riaril, it did the exact opposite to Krayzikk. It taunted him, as if to say, Come on over, the waters great! Oh wait, you can't! You'll drown! 'Cuz the big, bad Titan can't swim!Krayzikk shuddered. "Hey, uh Riaril? Can we skirt the edge of the ocean?" He floundered for a good reason. ""Cuz, um, it wouldn't be good if.... Your clothes got wet! Yes, thats it! Ot wouldn't be good if your clothes got wet." The Titan mentally patted himself on the back. Good work, Krayzikk. That should do the trick.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Riaril"Oh, really? And you don't like that because.." Riaril smirked, turned and walked on, gracefully following Krayzikk's prayers. Her head was high as the sun kept rising, it's golden presence warming the very air. "When we get to Ga-wahi, I'm doing two things: taking a swim, and drinking some of that epic tea."

IC: KrayzikkWhen we get to Ga-Koro, I'm staying as far away from water as possible. "Okay, I uh..... Hmm. I dunno what I'll do. I haven't been to Ga-Koro in a long time." Krayzikk looked thoughtful as he walked, trying to think of something to do that didn't involve swimming.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Riaril"It's Ga-wahi. There's plenty of violent skulls for you to crack these days. Besides, it'd be great if we ran into someone I know... You'd like her a lot." Riaril kept her pace until the lily pads appeared, at which point she laughed and sprinted ahead, her legs carrying her over the distance surprisingly fast.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nervously put a foot onto the lily pad. What he had left out was that the last time he came here, he had been a kid. He decided agaist sprinting across, and sued his mask to keep a decent pace. He followed Riaril, only a short distance behind her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-Koro"Oh, it's going well enough. The boss, Tidean, has given me a raise, but at the cost of helping him clean dishes." She said as she wiped off a mug. Kirian finished his drink the exact moment Gravity changed back to his normal self. He expertly used his ice powers to freeze what ever liquids remained, and then levitated them into the air, creating a perfectly clean cup for Hajia. He then absorbed the ice. Noticing Gravity, several occupaints of the bar, mostly male Toa, and a couple skakdi, began to mutter "Freak", "Mutant" and "Why is she talking to him out of all of us?" Among other things.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"That's nice," I said to her before telling Kirian, "And that was cool."I then turned around, hearing some not-so-nice comments on my appearance. "I'm sorry, did you gentlemen say something? I hope you didn't, as I'm standing right here," I said, smiling.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroKirian nodded slowly, obviously attempting not to be affected by the drink's highly alcoholic content.One of the toa, a toa of plantlife with tattoos covering both arms and legs, answered. "Yeah. We were wondering why the little lady didn't talk to us instead of you." He growled. Even sitting down, he was as tall as a nearby standing-up toa."The "little lady" thinks you're disgusting." Hajia said quietly as she glared at him. The bartender ignored it all, focusing on making and serving drinks to the bar's occupants.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kirian & Hajia, Ga-Koro"Uh-huh..." Kirian said as he began to sway slightly. Hajia's special apparently worked fast.Hajia smiled at Gravity. "Undoubtedly." She said truthfully, not a ounce of sarcasam in her voice, which should have been the case, considering Gravity had tentacles growing out of him.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: You know what I just thought of, Kughz? How hilarious it would be if Riaril knocked Krayzikk into the water for laughs. And Krayzikk's subsequent reaction, or rather, panic.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk continued to follow Riaril, growing increasingly worried as the shore became smaller and smaller.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: KARZ!! my browser didn't post my post... *grumbles and retypes*IC: RiarilRiaril took straight off for the docks. Although the village had grown a few more lily pads for housing and shops, Ga-wahi was still like the back of Riaril's hand -- every corner was known in the minutest details. She passed the shopping row where flax weavers, healers, and carvers all sat in wicker chairs lapping up the sun as they toiled happily. Passing Nokama's hut, where the marine's stood guard with grim faces, Riaril offered a silent prayer to the Great Spirit for her Turaga's safety. She walked quickly through the crowds, loping around the houses, until the masts appeared above the rocking homes to signal her destination.The docks were an overflowing carnival of reveling fisherwomen, bars, pirates, healers, and traveling performers. Music played from a small bands, the different bands often competing with each other in a game of "who's loudest?" A large ship was being rebuilt in one dock, the hammering and shouts of the workers cut off by the bands. Several fishing vessels were lined up with the day's catch, selling their wares right off the boat. A short female toa caught Riaril's attention. She was decked out in the gear of a traditional fisher -- net on her back, sidebags filled with tackle, a rigging knife on her arm -- as she stood above her customers laughing and throwing fish the size of small ash bears at them as widgets piled by her matron's desk. The armor was what really caught her attention though: black with blue racing stripes down the legs and arms. With a smile, Riaril waved and continued on, happy her patient had found a good life in her home wahi.Riaril kept walking, ignoring the more swarmy figures who gave her looks. With any luck, none would come close with the titan keeping a close walk behind her. At the far end Riaril was walking towards, a large wooden vessel in the shape of an octagon bobbed in its permanent dock. Three stories of windows and greenery flowing from every pore, and the very air around it seemed to give off the smell of fruit and relaxation. A large front porch floated inches from the lily-pad dock, where Riaril gingerly stepped across the gap. Nodding at Krayzikk, Riaril said; "Don't worry. It's solid. You're not going to off balance this place." Pulling a long silver key, one of those ancient ones with a strange figure on the neck, she inserted her token into the lock and turned.*click.*A warm breeze blew out of the floating house, followed by a few little flying bugs. Poking her head in carefully, Riaril gave off a suspicious look, as if she were breaking and entering. Suddenly she drew back and announced with a laugh. "Oh good, Gabel isn't here. Let's go in, shall we?" The inside was a palace of rugs, flaxen throw pillows, and potted plants. A large circle in the center of the floor opened to the ocean, as all homes in Ga-koro did, but there was a stone octagonal rim around it to keep things dry, as well as a short stone fence of sorts to stop the the accidental falling through of the off-balanced and unaware. Somewhere inside, a bird cawed. Two staircases led up, like a strand of DNA, intersecting at landings where rooms, curtained off with silk embroidered drapers, stuck out like shelf-fungus on the sides of trees. A small trap door seemed to lead to the roof outside, which was a giant expanse of green crystal. "Well, what do you think? The first floor is sort of a communal living area, while each landing is a different room. Oh, and the ropes there," Riaril pointed to the having vines, "are an easy way of getting from place to place. Make yourself at home, though, you probably will be spending most of your time on the first floor and outside."OOC: WE'RE HOME!and Krayz, I'll have to do that sometime. :evilgrin:

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk's first reaction was awe. The home was beautiful, and well-constructed to seem almost natural. However, after the initial awe wore off, he realized what Riaril had said. Gabel, huh? Second time I've heard that name.The he took a second look around, and the house screamed DANGER! DANGER! to Krayzikk's mind. Pool of water in the center..... Vines that almost certainly couldn't hod his weight...... ANd stairs that might or might not. Krayzikk laughed nervously. "Yeah... I think I'll stay on the first floor, thank you....." And as far away from that pool as possible.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: LOL!! Loved your post.. Just fix up some basic spelling mistakes from whatever mobile device you were using. :PIC: RiarilHer bags dropped to the floor in the heap. "Just leave 'em there" she said, already unbuttoning her coat and heading up a staircase. This was home, and obviously Riaril was a different person on vacation, which might have startled Krayzikk, if the fact he was now stuck in a village surrounded by water for the next week or so wasn't consuming all his attention. each step creaked slightly as she ascended, but not like an old creaky and decrepit stair. Oh no, far from it. Each step she took was rigged to make a certain pitch, and so as she ascended one stair at a time, a chromatic scale played its way upwards with her. Noticing the titan's intrigue, Riaril called down, her voice followed quickly by her white coat, which fell flat on the titan's face, "It's an octave to each landing." Reaching the top, a triumphant tenor of a C, she slipped through the drape. "I'm just gonna' do a little cleaning and then go take a swim." Her voice carried out over the sounds of scraping drawers and linen. Suddenly there was an unnatural quiet. "Say," Riaril called out. "Do you even swim?"

OOC: Actually, those spelling mistakes are a result of using a tinier than most laptop keyboard, and pretending to do my chores.IC: Krayzikk"Uh, of course I do!" Krayzikk replied. Oh karz. Did you seriously just do that Krayzikk? You're a fool. Bad, bad Krayzikk. Well, too late now.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril"Oh, well that's good!" Riaril called out and went back to making the same noises as before. A little while dragged by, but soon the curtain flew back, revealing a very differently dressed toa of water. Her normal armor she'd worn in Ta-koro was long gone, and in it's place a slim, light blue integral armor was visible beneath a two piece swimsuit. On her thigh, the same sheath was carefully placed, it's two bands wrapping tightly. However, a new tool -- some sort of knife -- had appeared on her left leg. With a woop and a holler Riaril jumped into the air, spreading herself like a monkey as she caught a length of vine, and went sailing into the air, out one of the open windows, clear over the porch, and dived straight into the ocean with a tremendous splash!

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk carefully walked up to the edge of the water, and peered down into it. He was debating what to do now. He wasn't sure, though he was well aware that he had gotten himself into a mess of trouble.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Now, for some fun... :evilgrin:IC: RiarilBeneath the blue and green water, Riaril swam quickly back towards the porch through the beams of sunlight, unknown to the leaning titan. With a splash, Riaril lashed out like a tarakava, grabbing Krayzikk's ankle an pulling him under.

IC: KrayzikkTo say Krayzikk panicked would be putting it lightly. For the fact is, it seems, Titan don't float but rather sink like stones.Krayzikk screamed, not realizing until after he did so that it would waste his air supply. The Titan floundered, as he sank deeper. His heartlight blinked rapidly. Even as the surface grew distant, one thought echoed through his head.You are going to die. And it is all because you had too much pride to admit to the girl you liked that you couldn't swim.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RiarilFrom underwater, Riaril watched the titan sink like a rock. KARZ! What did I do? She swam deftly down after him, using the waters to craft a pocket of air around the titan, something light to help him float slowly upwards. As he neared her, she increased the pressure and threw him out of the water onto the porch with a loud splash, accompanied by the sudden panic of gulls as they swooped down for a few midget fish who'd come along for the ride. Pulling herself out of the water, Riaril slid on her knees towards the titan's face and yelled;"Krayzikk! You okay? Can you breathe?"

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk coughed up water, and blinked slowly. In a weak voice, he spoke. "Am I.... Am I dead?" He couldn't hear very well yet, his ears were clogged with water. All he could see was a vague, dark, face hovering above him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh good, Krayzikk's conscious. If not, things might have gone... Sandlot style? XDIC: Riaril"Oh, thank Mata-Nui," Riaril groaned, leaning back happily; "At least the rock can talk." Standing up, she crossed her arms and looked at Krayzikk with a concerned motherly tone. "Now, are you done with your little lies, or is there something else I should know before I attempt to kill my bodyguard. Again."Somewhere, something funny happened.

OOC: I considered it, but in the end, decided against it. XDIC: KrayzikkKrayzikk could see just clear enough to make out Riaril. His hearing was clearing, but all he caught was "Talk..... done...... kill my bodyguard..." He blinked, and cursed weakly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RiarilGlowering at the titan, she stomped lightly on his chest a bit for good measure to knock out any water, than jumped back in the ocean for her swim. Seriously, what was that buffoon thinking? The water was cold, but the temperature was a glorious relief from the heat of ta-koro. The sounds, smells, and feelings of this place were a million years separated from those of her job. I want a place here. Why not make the best hospital in the island here?

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shakily stood, as he began to comprehend what was going on. He wasn't dead, and Riaril was ticked. He groaned. You did it now, Krayzikk. You have to talk to her, and you know it. And unfortunately, Krayzikk was stubborn. Incredibly so. With a growl, he jumped into the water, and forced his limbs to cooperate. To say he was swimming would overstate things a bit, but he was most certainly not sinking and maintaining forward motion. Between his 'swimming skills', and his mask, he was moving at a decent clip after Riaril.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RiarilLooking back, she saw the titan hulking through the water like some subterranean rahi. Flipping around in mid-butterfly, Riaril belted; "WHAT THE KARZ ARE YOU DOING IN THE WATER?!!" Blasting back, she forced the water to form a harder surface and ran towards him over the semi-solid waves. Reaching down, she grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the strange floating experience known as water walking. "Look, I get you've got a sense of duty, but if you're gonna' just keep trying to drown yourself each time," a large wave passed, making her focus on controlling the water beneath them, "Then you might as well just learn to swim."