Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Toranmat stood up, then walked outside. Or at least he tried to. His clumsiness had gotten the better of him again, and he bumped into a table where a rather large, gruff-looking Po-Matoran was sitting. "Erhm..." The table had fallen over."HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA THERE, BOY?!" Toranmat was knocked to the ground.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)Raknar grinned with dark glee as he leaned in to Song's ear."The little blue tablets..." could be heard over the sudden commotion, but the rest of his explanation was drowned out. All that could be seen was the widening of Song's eyes and the inevitable widening of her grin.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia smiled at Hound's rude 'cough', and then spoke to Gravity. "I know just the place." She said exictedly, standing up as she did so. She paused to smile at Gravity, a sly smile of mischevious intent, and then took off. The arena guards never had a chance. All they saw was a blue-colored blur shooting out the door.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Everyone has a post they want, they must share with everyone else. This is.... Not that post. IC(Tajeh): Tajeh was still laying on the snowy ground. He was flashing in and out of consciousness. He would every now and then vomit on the ground, only to pass out on it. OOC: Haija and Gavity? PG-13 at the most. Someone has got to be the bad guy here.

WIP

IC: Ravage Ravage walked into the clearing next to Hound's home. He saw Tajeh. "What happened to you?"The Rahi-Toa looked around. He had a feeling Kirian was still present... He would have a hard time sneaking up on Ravage. Ravage was, after all, trained to be nearly impossible to locate himself, and he knew how to locate others.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Well, PG-13 is all the forum allows. :PIC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia ignored Gravity's question as she continued to run, her sleek frame speeding through the landscape.Soon, they reached a small, unoccupied bay, where the beach's sands were lapped by the waves. Moonlight illuminated the entire area, giving off a dream-state feel.Flashing yet another mischevious smile at Gravity, Hajia took off her armor until only the lightest garments remained. As soon as she was finished, she lept into the water.OOC: No, Jaws will not be replicated here.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: :PIC: GravityI kinda just stood there, mouth open a bit, unsure as to just stand there a bit longer or dive in after her. GO YOU BRAKAS! I heard something in my mind shout. That settled it, and I followed Hajia into the water.The small bay seemed almost surreal, and despite the lack of sunlight, it was easy to see.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Yeah, but the image still links to my profiles. :PWho needs links anyway?IC: GravitySo that's how its gonna be, huh? I dove down deep beneath the water, and shapeshifted into a small purple fish. The new form allowed me to swim quite fast, and I caught up with the Ga-Toa."Nice night for a swim," I commented, still in fish-form. Somehow, I still managed to speak.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hajia, Ga-WahiHajia smiled underneath the water, unable to laugh or speak. She turned so that she was facing up, and rose to the surface.When she reached the surface, she began making her way back to the shore, her graceful form glittering and shining in the moonlight.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia, Ga-WahiWhen she reached the shore, Hajia gracefully stood up in the shallow water, her un-covered (Except for the small amount of leather armor she kept on) figure moving through the water as if it didn't exist.Sitting down on the sand, she wrapped her arms around her knees, and stared into the sky, watching the moon and the stars.IC: Unknown PCA pair of eyes watched Hajia and Gravity, carefully memorizing every movement. The shadow watcher would be impossible to notice unless one knew that they were being followed, and were searching with great care.OOC: That's not an invitation, BTW. Please, let this guy stay hidden. It's for an important plot-line of mine.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia & Unknown PC, Ga-KoroHajia's smile grew larger. "Do you remember the first day we met?" She asked softly, her voice barely above a whisper.Their watcher drew something from his back, his actions completely silent, and hidden by the shadow he occupied. "You were like no one I've ever meet before." Hajia continued, her eyes twinkling as she thought back to that beach.The watcher drew another object from his back, and jointed the two of the together."You were valiant, brave, humorous." She said, turning to face him. "You were the one I've always been looking for. Someone that would love me for who I am." She said, wrapping her arms around him.The watcher continued his manipulation of the strange object, drawing the second thing he retrived backwards, next to his shoulder.Hajia rested her head on his Gravity's chest. It was a beautiful scene, in the moon-light, on the beach, two lovers in each other's embraces. OOC: /Cheezy Moment?

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Raknar felt a tap on his shoulder. The Overly-Happy-at-the-Time Skakdi turned, but was greeted only by the swirling of Arzanyos cloak, as the toa had spun away already. "Hey Rakanar, I've been thinkin'. Can I get a title like them other peoples. Also, that quartermaster fellow don't seem that nice. Need him gone?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Oh. Talk about a tight family...my mother once prayed to Mata Nui that I would die as a baby. She was too lazy to take care of her own son..."OOC: True. Story. Except obviously she wasn't praying to Mata Nui. It's one of the many reasons why I despise her, the others I will not go into detail with.

Pk57sNJ.jpg