Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: RalinThe Ga-Toa in question had gone to find a place where she wouldn't be disturbed. She knew it was only a matter of time 'til Mussiki found her. She just hoped she'd be able to restrain herself from punching him.She was perched on a rock, overlooking a small ledge above the ocean. She was just outside the village, in a small hidden clearing. Not many knew it existed. She often came there for peace and quiet. In her anger and desperation to escape her past, she had removed her uniform and other related clothing. Well, in fact, she almost tore it off. It lay in a heap on the ground, leaving her in only her essential armor. She hugged her knees to her chest, staring at the waves.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Mussiki:"Bloody Karz, she always was good at running off where I couldn't find her...Wait. I think I know where to look," the Toa of Sonics said to himself, running out of Ga-Koro, but staying close to it, using sonic clicks to make sure he would find Ralin's form."A-ha!" He exclaimed happily, jumping up beside Ralin. "I knew I'd find you!" He seemed not to notice Ralin's lack of dress.OOC: This will make for lulz in the near future.IC-Xilecki:Xilecki smiled, looking down on the small group before him, having left Acissia standing where she had been, unwilling to talk to him, as he drank from a flagon of mead. Life was good, for now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RalinRalin fought to hold back a punch. She was so, so tempted. But she knew it was wrong. Furthermore, if she let loose, she might not be able to bottle the rage up again. She didn't even look at Mussiki. "You have no sense of decency, do you?"Her voice was that of someone far older than she, someone who had seen more than her share of horror.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Mussiki:"Are you talking about now, or earlier? If now, I could really care less. If earlier, I was trying a bunch o' different attempts to help with you. Seems like that last one was brought out too soon, however." Mussiki shrugged.

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"Ralin, you of all people should know by now that De-Toa generally have more of an idea than they want of how most people look," the Toa of Sonics reminded his Toa of Water friend, before sitting down beside her."So, by now, the answer is obviously no. How could you tell?" If Ralin would check, she'd realize that Mussiki was keeping his eyes averted, however.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin"But De-Toa know shape only. Well, unless they have an Akaku." Ralin said, a hint of amusement tinging her otherwise bleak voice. A smirk danced on the edges of her lips, as she noticed Mussiki's gaze.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RalinRalin was suddenly very glad she was hugging her knees to her chest. Despite her best efforts, a tinge of red appeared under her mask. She wasn't sure what to do, let alone say. "Then, umm..."Ralin mentally cursed as her wit failed her. Ironically, her embarrassment helped take her mind of of her depression.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RalinRalin was torn between giving Mussiki a hug, and removing his arm from his body. In actuality, neither occurred. Instead, her blush deepened into a noticeable red. "Darnit, Mussiki..." She muttered, barely audible, even to a De-Toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Mussiki:"Hmm? What was that I heard?" Mussiki asked, and smiled. "Shall I play it back from memory? 'Darnit, Mussiki,' that's what you said. But whyyy???" Mussiki was still smiling, even with the blush on his face. Still a jokester.OOC: I am physically incapable of blushing. I dunno why.

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin"Because you would be ashes at this point. Drowning you on dry land isn't quite as satisfying." Ralin did her best to put on a stern, annoyed face. It wasn't nearly as impressive as she'd hoped, especially when her face was as red as an apple.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Mussiki:"Really, Ralin? I'm sure that if I found a Ta-Toa sitting on a rock in nothing but essential armour, he'd have vaporized me on the spot then as it was." Then Mussiki smiled wider."And drowning me on dry land? Why, Ralin, you'd never," he said, faux-incredulously, before pulling Ralin into a quick hug. As a distraction. Then he activated his Pehkui, running off somewhere the Toa of Water wouldn't be able to see him.

profiles i guess

IC: TarnokTarnok sighed, and splashed water on Tooroko's face. "Wake up."IC: RalinRalin's face shifted between shock and rage over the course of three seconds. In a flash, she pulled on a shirt, and the pair of shorts she wore under her uniform, and took off running. She started searching for moving, tiny water sources. That was where he would be found.

fK5oqYf.jpg