Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Xilecki:"Me?" Xilecki exclaimed, taking on a fake expression of shock and anger. "Why, I would never do that! What, do you think me the type to shower a woman with gifts only for my own twisted, perverted ends?" He sputtered for a moment, downing a bit of wine to keep up his act."Why, that has to be one of the worst things anybody has said to me as of late!" He turned, making sure his cloak flapped in Acissia's direction as he crossed his arms, pouting like only he could.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia's grin turned just slightly mischievous again. "Really? Are you so appalled by the possibility of me in your bed?" She leaned back in a typical manner of hers, sipping some more wine while at it."Assuming, of course, that there's such a possibility in the first place."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)"Amusing is the way I like to put it," Acissia replied. "But I didn't suppose we were talking more partnership than we have now just yet, Xilecki... I didn't suppose we were talking anything just yet."She took a swig of wine as sort of a dialogue tactic, her eyes carefully observing his."Say, Xilecki... I'm an honest girl, so I'll tell you this outright. I'm not sure that this is what I want, just yet. I don't think I know you well enough just yet."Her finger tapped her chair's arm, and she looked away for a while, thoughtfully. Then she looked back at him. And grinned."But I think I might, if you bring me another few necklaces each day. I wouldn't mind armlets, either. Or earrings."

OOC:

IC-Xilecki:Xilecki set a pitcher of water, along with some bread and cheese beside Sulov, something to make sure that he would maintain energy to fight the round after."Good fight, Matoran," Xilecki said to Sulov. "You've certainly caught attention. Be careful who you side with in later days, however." He then turned, his cloak flapping about him as he stepped back over to Acissia.
IC: Sulov just nodded at Xilecki's words. He apparently ignored the conversation between the toa and the vortixx and examined his meal. The duelist nodded as he saw that all was safe, but did not begin consumption just yet.The matoran reached into his coat. His hands brought forth two pouches dyed purple and red. He opened both; purple revealed raisins while red contained jerky.Now satisfied, Sulov ate the various items of food and drink while watching combat with his peripheral vision. He chewed through each solid meticulously and sipped from his water in a robotic fashion. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Xilecki:"While I may be willing to shower you with gifts, milady," Xilecki said, losing his smile, "I won't buy you out like that. It's demeaning, and I won't allow myself, nor anybody else, to turn you into a brothel girl." He shook his head, sitting down as well."As it is, you do speak the truth-we've only known each other for what...a week? How about this," he said with a smile, "If I win in a duel against you, you consider the thought."

profiles i guess

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia raised her eyebrow, slowly. "Alright. After the next battle... we'll fight. If you win, I'll consider it. If not... I want another five percent share in the Crucible's profits."Before Xilecki could say anything, she added, "Everyone's got to make a living somehow."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Xilecki:"Of course, take all the money while I continue to pay for this place's upkeep," Xilecki said. "You'll render me naught but a pauper, Acissia. I'll have nothing but my armour..." smiling, he turned Acissia back to him."...Not that you won't take that, as well."

profiles i guess

IC-Xilecki:"Well, it'd give you a reason to keep me around, wouldn't it?" Xilecki asked innocently, standing. "But, very well. I'll allow you to continue to watch the fighting, I, however, saw a rather well-crafted sabre within the armoury. It interested me, so I'm going to grab it now," he said, before he walked back into the hall.

profiles i guess

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaRynekk smiled, before backing away without a word, glancing around the room for more suspicious characters.And possibly some women. But mainly suspicious characters.Content that they were in the clear, the Toa of Stone swept up another Madu, taking a large bite out of it, all in one smooth motion. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Actually, I was planning on being late to this party, but what the heckIC: (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi Shore)A suspicious character was at that precise moment doing his best to hold his Gukko, literally, in a straight path to his destination.Previously having mistakenly gone too far north, a moment beyond Ga-Koro, Perkahn was now pretty sure the glimmer of light in the distance was Tillian's home. His Gukko, Ark, meanwhile, was rather intent to disagree with this. It tried its absolute best at messing up his soon-to-be-landing, meaning, it was unexplainably shifting to the wrong direction - the complete opposite direction of where he wanted to shift, at that - and it was trying its best to obscure as much of his sight as possible with the incessant and obscenely strong flapping of its wings."Ark, the Karz are you doing, boy..."Fortunately, Casa Juturna was near. Or not fortunately. Depends on your point of view, as Perkahn would soon find out.Indeed, the glimmer in the distance turned out to be a huge, four-story beach house that looked like something which might've been built by Tillian, or at least for him. Perkahn nudged Ark - with his heels - into what he expected would be a quiet descent down. He didn't expect that his Gukko would decide to transform into one heck of a mountain eagle and nosedive right down there."The Karz?!" he shrieked, as he pulled the reins, forcing Ark back into the air right before crashing down, rather painfully, right into the front porch of the house. Turning the Gukko round, he aimed it for the cliff on the western side of the house, while screaming to all the wedding guests and involved people below:"Tell Juturna that his old friend Highwind's here!"They'd probably not recognize anything bad by his name. His son, after all, had the same name. Sometimes, in some circles, his son was even more famous.Or infamous.Depends on your point of view, as Perkahn thought, trying to fight his Gukko into enough submission as to properly land. This time, for some reason, Ark thought it really had enough of its old friend and owner and decided to go full scale "Screw you" on him, trying to, apparently, crash into the roof. With another nosedive. Perkahn felt the wind rushing at him slow down as they went into the shade of the house and he knew, he knew he was going to crash into that roof.He didn't. Ark got back to its senses right in the last second and made one grandiloquent turn towards the cliff, landing Perkahn there safe and sound.Perkahn got off his old friend with the expression of a man just struck by lightning. Meanwhile, not far, some probably poetic wedding guest decided it was a good time to fire a few fireworks."Dang, not even dressed right for t'occasion."With that, and a "Good boy" and a supportive pat to Ark, he went off in the direction of the house itself.OOC: nailedit.jpg

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki shook his head, blinking quickly as the sunlight streamed into his eyes."Aw, morning already? Great." He rubbed his eyes with one hand, finding his other arm trapped beneath the sleeping form of a lightly-dressed Ga-Toa. He smiled, shaking Ralin awake."It's morning!" He said cheerfully.

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"What you wore when you chased me, about five feet to your left. The rest, you left back at that rock," Mussiki told Ralin as he pulled his laminar armour back on, shaking it into place."Now once you get slightly dressed, we can get the rest of everything!"

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"Why the low sigh and heavy heart, Ralin?" Mussiki asked, stopping the Ga-Toa in her tracks by hugging her around the waist from behind."It's a beautiful morning, waking up isn't that bad. And that was the first time I've slept in a week, as well."

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin"They instated it after a relationship between a squad captain and her lieutenant went bad, resulting in the entire squad being wiped out save for the lieutenant." Ralin replied sadly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki let out a light groan, before pulling Ralin in closer to him."Alright, then," he muttered, "Looks like it's back to the musician's life for me. Gee, if only my brothers were here to help...well, Dendron, anyways."

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"Why, I'd just do the same as I did to Onu-Koro!" Mussiki said brightly, then laughed. "Ah...that would not be the best idea. Funny, though." He parted from Ralin, before tearing a large branch off of a tree, using his power over sonics to smooth it down and cut it just right, for a nice walking stick/club."Very well. Shall we head back now?"

profiles i guess

IC: Team Winged DaggerPordal sat in silence with the rest of the team, waiting for when they reached their destination. They had flown far into the Ga-Wahi countryside, taking it slow, wary of any Vortixx that might be on their tail. The Gukko suddenly cawed."What the Karz was that?" Gaz mumbled, looking all around.Yerith turned and looked down."Incoming Zamor sphere," he announced. "Hold on tight."Pordal gripped the saddle, listening to the Gukko's caws as the Zamor sphere hit, stunning the Gukko for a moment before it plunged down to the ground.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!