Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jade)

Jade walks out of the shop and heads toward the small cafe nearby, dodging a group of children as they ran toward the beach."How may I help you?" The voice came from inside the store once Jade entered. It seemed to be a slow day for the little shop at the moment, but she was sure that would change once lunch time came."I'll take the special for today and...something with lots of meat on it."-Mef Man

OOC:

IC: Matatu stepped into the pit. He drew his sword, and looked at his opponent, having evaluated him before the match. He made the first move by stepping foward, and lunging his sword at his opponent.
IC: Sulov moved to guard against the attack in as much grim silence as his opponent. He acted with enough speed to block the toa as he charged in a lunge, though no higher. He only moved fast enough that the several steps Matatu took towards his position were used to begin his riposte.The matoran's right foot stepped forwards in first motion. His polearm swung forwards, though nowhere near fast enough or on target to cut Matatu. It sliced left while he drew back his prosthetic.Next, Sulov's torso torqued to the left. The Telerahk staff fell back a little as his body whirled again. This time, his left arm extended with the natural speed and power of a punch to slam its blade into Matatu's rapier. Here the Onu-Matoran's bulk and race did not disappoint. The collision sent shock through the sword and up into the arm of its wielder. Such a severe jarring could distract Matatu and prepare his arm for more abuse.That was hardly the biggest of his problems, though. A saperka blade was sliding along the rapier's to the hand holding it thanks to the lunge being parried. And when Sulov had withdrawn the polearm, its move to the left had only accelerated. Its blade was now swiping towards his center-left back in a circular motion. If Matatu tried to grab it, then the prosthetic could batter away at the guard and hand. An attempt to dodge back, up, or to either side would result in a nasty slash. His only option to remain safe for now was to step in closer. But such a move only made the prosthetic more effective, and it was difficult to find that 'correct' option in a matter of milliseconds. The toa would most likely not come out unscathed unless he cheated and used his powers.Still, Sulov held back. He had never experienced combat against this toa before. He could only play safe for now and stick to the strengths that Matatu had almost certainly deduced he had. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Jade)

"Try this on," Jade said to Gust upon arriving back at the shop. She shoved a shirt in Gust's hands before rushing him a changing room. "Open up the package and see what's inside," the Toa hints from outside of the changing room. She had wrapped the shirt around a meaty sandwhich in a small box; not wanting Gust's friends to see what she had gotten him.-Mef Man

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Something of a smile appeared on Cylund's face, that had, up until now, stayed serious when watching this battle. Slowly, he leant back, and said, to a fellow observer beside him, "This Matoran isn't your average jimmy. This one knows how to fight... and knows it rather well."His grin grew into something of a satisfied expression. "Looking forward to facing him in the pits..."Meanwhile, Acissia was also watching, from the other side of the stands. It was proving to be a wonderful sight right now, if not somewhat one-sided; Sulov seemed to have the hang of the game already. And the advantage."More fighters like this," she said to Xilecki, "and this whole business venture will have been a success."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Kaimaen:"Mangos, Papayas, Coconuts, Oranges, and some scrambled eggs with bacon."
IC: The waitress noted it all down, then nodded and turned around to bring the order to the kitchen. Kehua looked after her for a moment. "Nice girl." he commented drily, then looked back at Kaimaen. "Now then. If you haven't guess by now...I don't know this Island at all. Some places, by their names, but nothing much beyond that. And on top of that I have lost the rest of my team...I don't suppose you have seen them?" he asked the other Toa.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Yay new char, profile coming soon no worry please thanks bye.IC: BeyniA lone De-Matoran sat on the Ga-Koro docks, her eyes closed as she listened to the ocean. Being a Matoran of Sonics, Beyni heard everything, but it didn't quite meant she listened to everything.She liked the ocean, it was mostly quiet, with the waves crashing being one of its only sounds.OOC: Hubert, that's you cue.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Treize]A small smile appeared on her face. "Nice to meet you too Beyni."The naval captain sighed as she turned to look at the sunset again, wondering why she was wasting time on the docks when she could go do something better, such as capture criminals. Deep inside however, she knew why, for she was still hurting after the death of her minion.It was obvious for outsiders to see that she was somewhat depressed.

IC: Team Winged DaggerYerith lit a cigar, staring at the village of Ga-Koro."Something wrong, sir?" Gaz asked, reaching for his disk launcher."You smell that?" Yerith asked, stepping forward.Gaz joined him, taking a sniff. "Kemrof," he answered.Pordal looked over at where they were sniffing. It seemed that a grey-armored Matoran stepped out of a hut, holding a tablet. He carried news that the team's Vortixx informant had been captured and was being held on the other side of the village."Perfect," Yerith muttered, throwing his cigar in the water. "Just perfect."Pordal searched the horizon, looking for where Kemrof had pointed out. There was a plume of smoke rising just a little to the north... some of the huts were on fire."They must know we're here," Gaz stated, pulling out his disk launcher for real this time. "Right then..."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Matatu's dodge could've saved him against a very slow and tall foe. The slice would fly over his head without touching the top of his kanohi. He'd escape unharmed.But Sulov was relatively swift and short. At 1.2 bio, his attack wasn't coming as high as it would were he a toa. And he possessed the speed that only military experience and the life of a hunter could give...He was not abnormally sluggish at all. Hence, the polearm's blade was only to hit the head of the toa after he threw himself to the floor. The damage would only worsen. Either blunt trauma or the subsequent arterial bleeding would cause Matatu to fall unconscious in short order.The matoran did not wish to cause that much bleeding. So his hand flipped about the Telerahk staff to make the flat of its blade face the toa's head and slow down right before it struck.Milliseconds later, the polearm hit. Matatu would be unconscious before he knew what had happened. The cause of that blackout then withdrew.Sulov sheathed it without a word and knelt before his fallen foe in a show of respect. In seconds, the matoran had begun to make his way from the pit.OOC: Not an autohit. That's a logical conclusion of that ducking to avoid a hack at the center-left back.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

IC: Team Winged DaggerPordal and the officers ran through the village, searching for the hut that housed their tortured informant, Codename Nik-Kohlii. In a few minutes, they reached the burning huts."Oh, wonderful," Gaz muttered. "They all look the same to me.""Nik-Kohlii is in Karzahni right now," Yerith said. "We're gonna walk him out. We take care of our friends, Gaz."Pordal nodded in agreement and ran into the furthermost hut. The smoke blurred his vision. He heard voices in the next room, so he activated his Mask of Stealth. He walked into the room and stared at a few Vortixx standing over a shorter, rather beaten Vortixx. He took down the ones standing and Yerith came in to help up their friend."You all right?" the Captain asked."I'm fine," Nik-Kohlii answered. "I can still fight."He proceeded to tell them of the Patriarchs' plans that he learned while in captivity.Yerith nodded, then turned to Pordal."Soap, make sure they don't find those bodies you left behind," he commanded before signalling the Gukko to land.Pordal nodded, turned and let loose a stream of flame from his hands, razing every already alight hut to the ground before climbing on the Gukko with the rest of the team."I really hope no one gets suspicious of a few burning huts," Gaz mumbled. "But, no hut no evidence, no conviction."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia was the first to break the subsequent silence after a victory expected only by her and Xilecki. After all, not many Matoran could beat a Toa with such ease. She broke the silence with a slow, slow clap. And a smile on her face."What a show of skill we have witnessed, my friends," she said, without the smallest touch of flamboyance to her voice unlike Xilecki would've done. "Somebody, assist Matatu to the recovery wing of the Hall. Ah, there we go," she said as a Toa and a Skakdi lifted the unconscious Toa and carried him away. "Now, it is time for the battle between Cylund and Reton. Contestants, if you please...""I please."Cylund interrupted her at this point, returning into the vicinity of the pit from his earlier viewpoint in the stands. He then descended the steps down into the pit and waited for Reton to show himself, whereupon they'd decide the rules of this little competition.

IC: Matatu rwmained unconscious, being carried away.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The matoran retrieved his plaque and pocketed it. He sheathed his prosthetic without a word. At long last, Sulov returned to the stands.He sat down to watch the next fight. The victor's kanohi was impassive as ever at the applause...His eyes now focused on the next duel.

[Profiles]

IC-Xilecki:Xilecki set a pitcher of water, along with some bread and cheese beside Sulov, something to make sure that he would maintain energy to fight the round after."Good fight, Matoran," Xilecki said to Sulov. "You've certainly caught attention. Be careful who you side with in later days, however." He then turned, his cloak flapping about him as he stepped back over to Acissia.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- FowardiIC: Kale went back to his chair and went back to reading the Tome.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia leant in towards Xilecki. She was smiling, a charming, rather attractive smile surprisingly well suited to her complexion."Now that the first battle's over... I think our presumptions were correct, don't you? This Sulov fellow certainly has a good way into the Sons of Battle laid out for him."She licked her lower lip, slightly, as if savouring something. "I can barely hold the anticipation for the battle he's like to have with Cylund. Or Reton, but... preferably, and more likely, Cylund."

IC-Xilecki:"Agreed," Xilecki said. "Although, it seems to me like those four all have a chance. Matatu, though...he may require training. I'm not so sure about him. Reton, Cylund, and Sulov, though...they are likely." Xilecki smiled, and reached out, this time holding a goblet of wine in his hand."But nevermind that now, m'dear," he said with a laugh. "Let us enjoy these battles, and possibly another topic of discussion. For example, I never knew these Ga-Matoran made such fine wine. The area is great for the grapes."

profiles i guess

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia's smile briefly seemed remarkably predatory, but, only a blink later, it was normal again."Pass me some of that wine. I could use a drink right now."While Xilecki was in the process of filling her glass, she took the chance to steal a glance at the bottle of the wine she was being poured."Castello Bianco... one of my favorites as well. Next time you get wine, though, I suggest, rather, the Martello di Ferro. Just as sweet, but drowns out the taste of alcohol a little better."She decided not to mention the Martello di Ferro was originally the name of a brand of moonshine and it was still unclear what the wine and the previous owner of the name had in common. The Vortixx took the glass in one hand and took a minuscule, testy sip."Ah. Well-aged. A good wine, this one. You have an eye for these, it would seem."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Xilecki:"I preferred Martello before they decided to move into Wine making," Xilecki said. "Ah, well. Yes, I know the right people to look for, when buying wine." He swirled the wine in his goblet slightly, before taking a larger sip than Acissia had. He then stood, watching the various other duels taking place whilst Cylund and Reton prepared."If I may say, I much prefer Voix d'Acier." He smiled, then laughed a bit. "Steel Voice. Drink too much of it and you'll see what they mean the next morning."

profiles i guess

IC-Xilecki:"I don't drink it that often, m'dear," Xilecki said to Acissia, wagging a finger at her. "Though there's a reason I keep the Castello. It helps quite a bit to keep everything nice and calm." He turned back to the duels."And I'm not quite that flamboyant."

profiles i guess

IC-Xilecki:"Just like when I pull something shiny out and you're stuck staring at it for hours," Xilecki said. "No wonder why it took you so long to get used to having me around with my armour, eh?" He smiled slightly, taking another sip of his Castello Bianco."Still, I have yet to get around to winemaking myself. The mead and ale turn out fine, so why not try my hand at some wine?" He laughed a little bit at the rhyme, before looking about the field. One Toa seemed particularly bloodthirsty, fighting against a Skakdi. Xilecki pulled Acissia forward, gesturing to the two."Watch them," he growled. "If that Toa goes any farther with this, tell me and I shall deal with it accordingly." He then leaned back himself, closing his eyes as he listened to music that was still going inside the rest of the hall."I wonder, when shall our 'Sons' finally assemble?" He asked, his joke evident. "After this tournament, or shall we wait for more beings to come and prove themselves?"

profiles i guess

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)"Having you around with your armor on has been pretty tough, yeah," she said, very, very subtly emphasizing the word. "As for my love affair with shiny objects, well, what can I say? Diamonds are a girl's best friend. And you can pull out a few rightly nice ones occasionally."She sipped some more wine, before Xilecki bothered to realize what he'd heard."I didn't think you this eager to start a family, Xilecki. You've always seemed the bachelor-until-I-die type to me. Whatever the case, I've already sent out invitations to more prospective warriors around the island. Let's wait and see if any of them come."

IC-Xilecki:"Bachelor until I die?" Xilecki asked with a smile. "Why, I'm not so sure about that. I still have a long life ahead of me, after all, so we can't just be jumping to conclusions, can we?" He laughed heartily at her earlier comment, before activating his kanohi and running about Acissiai quickly, standing just in front of her. In a moment, she might realize that she had a new necklace about her neck."So, you were saying that we might have a few new people coming our way?" He asked her to continue, trying as long as possible to divert her attention from what he had just given.

profiles i guess

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia felt a very sudden lack of words. That was the most unexpected gift she'd ever received. And it wasn't adorned with an obscene amount of flowers or annoying poetry, either. It was unexpected to say the least. She nudged her colleague slightly."Xilecki," she said with the most serious possible expression, "are you trying to get me into bed?"