Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki smiled bemusedly from his place on Ralin's shoulder as she ran along, checking the water sources Mussiki would usually have floated upon. She soon enough came to the last one that Mussiki would generally use, and that was when Mussiki enacted his thought.He jumped backwards, gracefully arcing through the air as he extended out to normal size, landing perfectly on his feet, arms open so he retained his balance."Ta-da!" He cried. "I knew you wouldn't find me!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Mussiki:"Insolent little what?" Mussiki asked, his eyes wide an innocent as he looked up to Ralin, who currenly had him on the ground, his arms having snaked up to grab her himself, of their own accord, despite anything he may have told them. Both of those on the ground were blushing, but at least the last stream Mussiki could have floated down was far from Ga-Koro."Honesly, Ralin. I can't believe what you're saying. You tackle me twice, and then you decide to call me insolent."

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin"You piraka-spawn son of a brakas!" Ralin exclaimed, slapping Mussiki across the face. Notably, it didn't seem like she put very much effort into the slap, like her heart wasn't in it. "How dare you!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki laughed lightly."How dare I what? Compliment myself when obviously you were thinking about it?" Mussiki said. He then seemed to run an appraising eye up and down Ralin, probably making her blush an even brighter red."Hmm...I'd compliment you, but I can't find the words," he said, his smile staying bemused. "Hmm. What do you think I'm thinking in this head o' mine, Ralin?"

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"Well, regardless, I forgot to fill out that specific bit of paperwork. So I'm still free from that argument," the Toa of Sonics said. He looked about himself, noting the trees, and lack of Koro."Well, Ralin, tell me: Just what are you thinking?"

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki wrapped his arms tighter around Ralin as they lay there, together."Oh you do, do you?" He asked. "And to think that just a few seconds ago you were calling me insolent, perverted, and a piraka-spawn son of a brakas." Mussiki smiled wider."I can most assuredly tell you that my father was not a piraka."

profiles i guess

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia clapped, loudly, the sound resonating through the hall and turning everyone's faces right towards her. "The competition will begin shortly. Those who desire to participate in the jousting, may sign up outside, by the jousting arena. Those who would rather test their skill in close combat, sign up right over there," she nodded to a archway that led to a side room. Apparently, noticeboards were in both of the locations with sign-up sheets attached to them.Cylund, without much a second thought, finished his food and went to the close combat sign up sheet, scribbling his name on it.(Somewhere above Ga-Koro)Meanwhile, Perkahn was having a downright terrible time finding Tillian's house in this dark night. He went over a few patches of light on the ground, mostly farms from what he could see - and the notion that he might be too far north was growing ever stronger in his mind, posing a serious threat to its opponent - Perkahn's stubbornness.Eventually, it thrashed its opponent into the dirt, using the opportunity given by the fact that Perkahn realized he'd just flown past Ga-Koro, its lights flickering in the bay."Dangit. Have to turn back."The wind blew in his face - although it was very fair this night - as he did a quick hard turn with Ark. The Gukko bird let out something of a squeal as it, defying all resistance from the weather, spiraled back on track, rocked back and forth by a wind it pretty much helped create by doing such a painfully hard turn. Then, with help from Perkahn, it straightened itself and blasted off to the south."C'mon. Have to make up for lost time. Not far now, Ark. That's a good boy."

IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa, quite oblivious to the fact that he was needed, lumbered over to Skyra, Naona, and Tillian. While he couldn't exactly find something to wear that fit him, he did manage to get his armor cleaned up."Err... Tillian... Onuzek is wondering when the party is going to end," the Toa of Gravity asked. IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism returned to the house, after making sure things were alright with his ship.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sulov from Le-Wahi.IC: The sky cried for Daylah's funeral.Sulov stood with two Ga-Matoran before the memorial site. He had already pulled up his coat, so the rain didn't bother him all that much. He had already made it clear he did not want to talk, so the people didn't bother him all that much either.One of them was a young speaker. She talked at great lengths, quietly recalling how Daylah was always optimistic-perpetually kind-never afraid to help strangers. He knew her to be a good friend.The other was an older woman. He vaguely recalled her to be Daylah's last living relative. The line would die with this matoran.He listened silently for the duration of the ceremony. Then he knelt once more to pray for the soul of his love.The cluster of matoran disbanded without a word. It seemed as though none of the others wanted to talk...Privately, Sulov wondered if this was thanks to their beacon of cheer having been lost. He trundled back through Ga-Koro to return home.But his plans soon changed. Apparently there was a sort of dueling club just out of the Koro. Sulov didn't like hanging around clubs and such, but he had only been fighting rahi for the past few weeks. He knew he needed to keep his combat skills ready for fights with sapient opponents as well.Silently, the hulking matoran began to make his way through the crowd towards the Crucible. He would examine the place and determine if he was to spar here.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Xilecki:"Just to make sure everybody knows," Xilecki roared over the growing sound of the room, "There is no killing during the tourneys, save murder for your own time, away from here! If you kill somebody here, I'll kill you myself!" He then sat back in his chair, still drinking mead as he watched Cylund go to the close combat sheet.

profiles i guess

IC: VranaThe avian being suddenly stopped, listening to something, it seemed like quite a lot of noise, people speaking about something. It was coming from the village strangely enough. There was certainly quite a lot more communication than he was used to. It was a little confusing."We're here."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reton saluted with his sword, then went for the close-combat signup sheet. "What weapons are we allowed to use in the duel?" he asked, hoping that he could use his dagger. "And are the weapons supplied by you, or should we use our own?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Sontarok walked through the Koro, looking for something to do. After looking for the vortixx with no success, he walked toward the center of the Koro.OOC: Open to interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The door to the Hall of the Crucible creaked open again. Effulgence and the sound of merriment spilled out the crack, pooling in the shadow of the great building. And through that pool and the doorway beyond stepped a matoran.His kanohi and armor were of a military plate design, with visor and 'half-lobster' segmented abdomen. A shovel blade for a left hand and various sheathes about his person further added to his warlike appearance. A coat of dripping muaka-skin flapped forlornly about his shoulders. About his waist was a belt of many pouches. He was dark in color and enormous in stature; because of the toa within the room, he seemed almost as though he was a fairly short member of the taller race. The matoran's eyes were a silent and unquestioning hazel. They expressed nothing and asked nothing in return. Yet in spite of this apparent muteness and relatively small size, he gave off an aura of command.He said nothing. He only looked to the one on the throne for instruction, locking eyes with the toa.OOC: And with that, we move from the prologue of Sulov's tale into the main part of the work.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

IC-Xilecki:Xilecki looked on the newer being to enter the room, paying no attention to the hustle and bustle of the others moving about, as he beckoned the Matoran forward. Sulov came, up near Xilecki's seat as the Toa of Air himself came down to Sulov."Hmm...Ussalry, I do believe," Xilecki observed. "Sixth Squadron? Seventh? By your armour I want to say Seventh, but I'm not sure." He looked about Sulov for a moment, before clapping the Matoran on the back."Tell me, stranger, what is your name, and what are you planning for here?" He asked, smiling again. "There's dueling, feasts, jousting, whichever you might like!"OOC: Quiet to loud again. Xilecki is rather similar to me now.

profiles i guess

IC: The matoran again said nothing. However, one of his massive hands drew into his coat.There was the sound of a pouch unbuttoning and metal on metal. The hand played with something for a second, apparently making sure it was the right one. Then it reappeared.In the matoran's splayed palm was a piece of rectangular protodermic iron. It was orange and slightly battered at the edges. If examined carefully enough, anyone with knowledge of the island's rahi could conclude it to have come from the armor on a nui-rama's stinger.On it was carved: 'Sulov'.After a brief moment of silence, the matoran pocketed the tablet. He then pointed with his prosthetic to the jousting area.

[Profiles]

IC-Xilecki:"Well then, Sulov, I'll have you know we have some Ussals and Mahi coming soon for when the jousting starts-we couldn't stable them here, at first, because the stables weren't done up, but now that they are our Rahi friends will be here to stay!" He proclaimed this so that the others would here, because they had worried about the mounts before."Go sign up, lad. If you have to, find a way to nail that Rama-block on something. Close combat duels will take place first, and then the jousting. After that, a feast, celebrating the first official duel at the Crucible! And who knows," he said, whispering this time, "If you do well enough, you may just be recruited for the Sons of Battle." Xilecki pushed Sulov off towards the sign-up for the Jousting, before stepping back.He had seen two warriors today who had seemed to impress him on looks alone: The Toa, Cylund, and then this new Matoran. Different specialties, surely, but it would be interesting to see just where they want...and how well they might do in each other's shoes, after a time. Xilecki nodded to himself, as he pulled out his rapier, checking it for any rust and scouring it away when noticed.

profiles i guess

OOC: Can someone sign up for both? Sulov would've done that if he could.IC: The matoran nodded slightly. He walked to both signups without another word or gesticulation and began to register.

[Profiles]

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Acissia nodded, slowly. Cylund and Sulov, and possibly Matatu, looked like the type who could, with luck, make it into the Sons of Battle."Combatants who signed up for the close-combat competition, step outside. It will take place in the Hall's courtyard. If you need weapons, just make a request."Cylund shot right to his feet. He rather felt like he was born for this, now. He didn't need weapons and didn't want them, either; his own were doing rather well. Without a single second-thought, he headed off in the direction of the courtyard and the dueling pits in it.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

OOC: Team Winged Dagger from Kumu Islets.IC: Team Winged DaggerPordal looked down from his perch on the Gukko bird. Across from him sat his Captain, Yerith. He felt a bit intimidated by his superior's gaze.Yerith took a long drag on a cigar. The cargo ship was nearing sight and the cigar was burning low. He tossed it off the bird and pulled out his disk launcher."Ready?" he asked the team."Ladies first," Gaz said, gesturing to the rope.Pordal huffed in exasperation, but grabbed the rope and slid down onto the ship's deck. He heard the clunk of wood as Yerith and Gaz landed behind him. They all walked up to the helm house.Yerith peered inside the window. There were a few Vortixx inside."Drop them," he commanded.Pordal smashed the window and launched a few disks at the Vortixx at the helm. They entered the structure and went down the stairs. Just like in the training exercise. In the next hallway, a Vortixx, bottle in hand and obviously drunk, stumbled towards them. Pordal fired a few disks at his throat, killing him. Further down the hall was a bedroom. There were two Vortixx in a bunk bed. Pordal expertly stabbed them."Good night," Gaz mumbled, signalling for Pordal to move up.Inch by inch they moved up on the deck of the ship. There were a few patrols, but they were silenced. Before them was the entrance to the cargo storage."Looks like we got some people up there," Yerith mumbled. "Soap, signal the Gukko."Pordal nodded, letting loose two subtle bursts of flame in the sky. The Gukko came around, firing disks at the structure before them, taking out anyone who was inside. The team moved up and inside. They checked the halls before going below, into the cargo area. They took out a group of Vortixx performing an inspection of a few crates. Soon, the whole area was abuzz with Vortixx, but the team ducked under cover and made sure they didn't bother them anymore.Gaz started looking around."Sir, I think this is the one," he said, tapping one of the crates.Yerith looked inside. Digging tools?The ship shook."Sounds like we don't have time to collect the whole thing," he observed. "Soap, grab the manifest and let's get topside for exfiltration."Pordal grabbed the manifest tablet and the team started to exit. The ship shook again, this time more violently. When Pordal opened his eyes again, water flooding in from the sides. He got up and ran out of the cargo room with the team."Which way do we go?" Gaz yelled, suddenly lost."To the right!" Yerith yelled.Pordal followed the pair up to the deck. They both were able to jump on to the Gukko with ease, but Pordal came just short, grabbing its foot and slipping.Yerith reached down and grabbed the Sergeant's hand, pulling him onto the saddle.Pordal was embarrassed by what happened. He was the only one who couldn't jump on a Gukko... He watched the water as the ship, now ablaze, sunk into Naho Bay. People would notice...They landed on the beach, tired from the mission."People will ask questions," Gaz pointed out. "A burning ship right next to Ga-Koro isn't exactly subtle."Yerith nodded and walked down the beach.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Sulov listened to the vortixx impassively. When she had finished, he nodded and got up from his seat.The matoran strode out the door right after Cylund. His gaze moved over the dueling pits to examine each in turn.

[Profiles]

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)"Exactly why we shouldn't be so eager, best let the crowd feel the tension," Acissia said in a hushed tone, slightly licking her lip. "It's best to keep the... sweet stuff at the end of the meal. Let's start it off more quietly. Sulov against... Matatu, the kid's name was, right?"Acissia's voice, at this point, transformed to demonstrate an example of remarkable abilities of oratory, if only in the tone of voice. "In the first round, Sulov and Matatu will duel. It is for the competitors to decide the rules of their competition. The only rule we have: no killing. Abide by the Toa Code, honorable warriors... at least in this case."Cylund's grin, everpresent, slightly widened. He was curious on how the two almost equally dour warriors would turn out in a battle against each other.With the end of watching it in view, he removed himself to the stands, along with the crowd.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Xilecki:Xilecki grinned, seemingly more bestial."Remember that," he boomed out to everybody. "As I said, you will be killed by me immediately if you are to kill your opponent. Next round, it shall be Cylund and Reton. The winners of their respective duels shall pass on to the next round, as well. And the rest of you, you've already challenged each other personally, haven't you?" He asked the various others who were ready to duel, with a smile."Very well. I salute you all," he proclaimed, raising his rapier above the group, and slicing it down sharply. "Now let the tournament commence!"

profiles i guess

IC: Sulov wasted no time in withdrawing from his coat another piece of armor. He held it in his sheathed prosthetic, other hand drawing his hunting knife and cutting the metal with it. In several seconds the blade had stopped moving.He sheathed the knife and held up the carving. It now read: "No powers. Skill alone."OOC: 'No powers' shouldn't really matter to toa. Really, as EW said, they don't exactly need to use them to win with higher physical capabilities and whatnot.

[Profiles]