Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tuaka"You would be traveling around the island, fighting, stealing, drinking, and things like that." he said.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Tuaka"One day we will subjugate the island. If you join, you can rule with us."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Tuaka"Those who do not accept must die!" he said as he began running after Hogarth. However, he soon had a better idea. He ran back to his Gukko, and got on. He then flew his Gukko after Hogarth, and swooped down at him.OOC: Thisis Tuaka, not Lerongu. I typed Lerongu by mistake.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: not replying to Reton until Bane resolves what has been pointed out in the Discussion topic one way or anotherIC: (Casa Juturna)"Ah," Perkahn articulated, having no idea whatsoever what he should say to that; so he just nodded. "Any idea where either of them are? Preferably Tillian, considering, I'm afraid, I don't really know his fiancee?"

ICVerak, half undressed, charged through the wooden corridors of Ga-Koro’s prison, guards behind him, coming towards him, and approaching from corridors to his side. He leapt over a few in front, smacking a spear out of the way with his long thin piece of semi-organic metal. He didn’t want to think about where it came from.He landed, adrenaline coursing through him, and continued running, dodging a few guards who ran out of passageways to the side. Verak smiled as he nabbed the keys off of one of them. He was good.He could see the main room now. Just a few more seconds and he’d be there. Then he screamed in pain. A spear flew into his right forearm, which was already bloody and mangled. The pain was excruciating. He focused his mind on worse pain, real pain, the most awful kind of pain a person could experience, and his arm didn’t feel so bad. He skidded to a halt, and stabbed the key he had seen the guard use earlier into the cubby hold, where they were keeping his mask, weapons, and bag full-of-armor. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the large, muscley warden flick her arm. With a loud noise, a large crossbow unfurled. “I’m not giving you any warnings, scum,” she said, pointing the weapon at Verak. Verak’s cubby swung open. His fingers closed over his Calix, mask of fate. He slapped it onto his face, and felt energy rush through him. That was always a good feeling.The crossbow fired.Verak couldn’t move out of the way in time- it was going dead center for his chest. If he tried to move, it would hit his shoulder. Then he did something that surprised every one in the room, including him.He caught the bolt. He stared at it for a second in glorious amazement, then threw it to the ground and grabbed his two sheathed blades, sticking them under an arm, and his bag, currently full of most of his armor.He ran, and heard another bolt whiz by his head. Two guards moved to block his way, but he jumped between and over them. He landed, and ran down the wooden ramp. His feet touched the normal, plant bridges that ran from lily pad to lily pad. Then he ran, weaving between the pads, running over buildings and avoiding guards, a large spear in his arm, and wearing almost no armor. And laughing. Laughing happily all the way.Soon he disappeared beyond the gates, and the guards decided it wasn’t worth the trouble. His crimes weren’t that bad. OOCVerak to Ta-Koro

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Ambera"I can't wait to see Verak!" Ambera said with glee, "Oh I miss him!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Mussiki:"Yes, but the others did let him away," Mussiki said, keeping a firm hand on Ralin's shoulder. "You can chastise them, but chasing after Verak will be useless. Stay calm." Mussiki sighed, looking at the guard HQ near the prison."Great. Now I have to move all my stuff."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Amabera"What?!" Ambera said, "ON TO FIND VERAK!" Amera said and pulled away Maho

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Infernavika from Le-WahiIC: Doomslayer (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)After a while, I decided that Cap'n and Miss Song were definitely prepared for any MEANIEHEDS that might try and DU US HARM, so I went to go and tell him that we were here in Ga. I left the wheel where it was for a sec and then started to head over to Cap'n Rakkie's bedroom."KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE, YOU ASK, CAP'N? IT'S YOUR PAL DOOMIE!""Oh, for the love of..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)I gave a bit of a dry sob and stood up, sliding on a shirt and getting to the door."What is it, Doomie? What's up?""You asked me to let you know when PLANET DROOIDIA WAS IN SITE SIR""...What?""...PLANET DROOIDIA IS IN SITE SIR""Doomie, I was in the middle of something, and I--""But...I was just doin' my job, Cap'n."I could see Doomie tearing up, so I patted him on the shoulder and pulled him into a quick hug."Nah, you did good, buddy. Just take a couple minutes off and let me finish up here."I could see him visibly brighten, and after professing his undying love for me - again - Doomslayer left. I turned back to Song and sighed, trying not to laugh.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC, Zijak: "Huh. That's a lot of stuff. Let's see, I can't really answer the armor making part... I don't really feel like going over the anatomical stuf... Uh... let's start with... food and drink!" Zijak looked around and saw a bottle of rum. "This is rum! We all drink it 'cause it tastes good and it's fun to drink. Other things we like to drink are wine, beer, and vodka. They all have one thing in common- alcohol. That's what makes those things taste good. Here, have a bottle!" Zijak handed the bottle of rum to Aclaraung.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung caught the bottle quickly, punching a hole in the cap with a tooth. He then held the bottle with his teeth, raising it up, and allowing the contents to drain down his throat."I don't see why this is so important to you," he said, not noticing the small flames coming out of his mouth due to the alcohol vapor. "This is like normal water to me."

profiles i guess

IC, Zijak: For once, the former captain was completely dumbfounded. "If that's like normal water to you... then I don't know what you would drink for fun. I guess our... kind's... tastes are quite different," he said. He thought for a moment. "Let's see, how about I tell you about our culture? We always have celebrations, usually for things like a birthday or a wedding. Do you know what birthdays and weddings are?"

IC-Aclaraung:"Why would you celebrate the day of somebody's birth?" Aclaraung asked, perplexed."Also, as to the drinking, we used to brew with Rahi blood, but we found out that Skakdi have a much higher sugar content. Much better brew. Tastes nice, too."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"I was never fond of blooding the Skakdi anyways, though normally we didn't have to kill them. Take a tribute, if you will, and set them free." Aclaraung shrugged. "And I'm...Well, I'm not sure how old I am. Older than anybody on this island, though."

profiles i guess