Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Zijak: Zijak walked over to the back of the cave, rummaged around, and found a stash of bottles. He picked two up. He filled one up with the Skakdi-wine and the other with the regular wine. He grinned. "Good. Don't say anything about this to Raknar- I want him to be surprised."OOC: Introducing a new meme- trolling Zijak. :P

IC-Mussiki:"Ah, but you don't want to get rid of me so badly, do you?" Mussiki asked Ralin, his smile turning to a bit of a smirk, and then a bit of a laugh as he watched the walking Ralin."Hey, guess what we forgot to grab," he said, still laughing slightly at their forgetfulness.IC-Aclaraung:"Hopefully he did not overhear our earlier discussion, then," Aclaraung asked.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Naona]"You don't need to be too formal," she said, chuckling. "You may address me as 'chief' if you wish."
IC: (Hari)"Thank you Chief. I will address you as Chief, Chief." Hari said, oblivious to her overuse of the word, as she relaxed a bit and put her arm to her side. "Is there anything I can do to help, Chief?" The light green Toa of Green seemed eager to please and to help. She had standing next to one of the more famous guardswomen, Naona. Not only that, it was Tillian's wedding! There was much to celebrate about. She did not get to know the Lieutenant personally but she had heard word of their exploits here and there. It gave her hope...and aspirations, but to be honest she was hardly on their level. She was just some lowly rookie her previous commander didn't want.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Ay! Yo! Naona!"Tillian was back, having materialized as if from dust, a grin on his face and his eyes wide and searching."You, uh...seen Skyra? I kind of misplaced the best man. Again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Uh...yeah," said Tillian bashfully, laughing nervously and running his hands over his jacket nervously. "Um...I kind of last saw him near the alcohol stash, and then I lost him again while I was talking to Emotia..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)"Sir!" Hari saluted, snapping to attention. The Lieutenant Colonel was a legend, but that's all she really heard was the stories other Guards told about him. Same thing with Naona and she was going to be taking orders from her. She pursed her lips to prevent a squeal of excitement. Granted it was his wedding so of course he'd be there but still.

Edited by The Mask

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Nice to meet, you, Hari," he said, turning to the Corporal and grinning widely at her. "You can put the hand down, I really don't care about salutes or titles or stuff. Naona can tell you that much..."IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Wha?" said Gust, being snapped out of his reverie. "My bad. Uh...no, I haven't. Do you know how?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki facepalmed, still laughing, though now at Ralin's expression."All the extra clothes you left at that rock," he reminded Ralin. "We forgot to grab those." He gestured to Ralin, up and down."That's why you're only wearing those shorts and a T-shirt."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Yeah!" said Gust, excited, as he finished off his sandwich. "I'd love to! And then tomorrow I could take you to the beach - I mean, if you wanted to," he added hastily.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)"But sir!" He was farther up on the rank of command. Surely he wasn't asking her to address him by name. If that was what he wanted then she would have to comply. "Am I to call you by your name sir, or would you prefer sir, sir." Hari asked, her head tilted slightly. "I'm really glad to meet you and the Chief, sir." Well her commanding officer had told her to enjoy herself, but she did enjoy talking to them, though she probably should be getting ready for the ceremony. In excitment a Ga-Koro water lily sprung up in her hand. She always produced flowers when she was slightly nervous, and right now she was excited and nervous. This was such a great occasion!

IC: Krayn"Believe me, I know you don't, Lieutenant-Colonel." Krayn said, his head swiveling to look at Tillian. "It annoys me to no end."IC: RalinRalin blushed furiously, and raced into the building, past the workers, and to her office. Trailing behind her was a chorus of grins and whistles of appreciation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Please, no!" said Tillian, putting his hands on her shoulders slightly and grinning at her a bit more, if that were possible. "I'm just Tillian. I didn't really do a lot to get promoted anyway, it was more like a freak twist of fate..."He turned to look at Krayn and kissed his fingertips before moving them to Krayn's cheek."We need you after the ceremony," he said. "Along with Naona, Reaver, Skyra, Laserbeak, couple others."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

"Of course I want to, Gust," she replies; placing a hand on his. "We'll buy your shirt, teach you how to shoot things, then go to the beach tomorrow. Karz, maybe we could squeeze in a nice walk on the beach tonight," she adds with in a lower tone.A romantic stroll on the beach at night time...A distant smile found it's way to Jade's lips as she began to think of their future dates.-Mef Man

IC-Mussiki:Until, of course, Mussiki growled at them loudly, the vocal members of the group falling silent when they didn't wish to, Mussiki brandishing his new shillelagh as he walked through the group, ready to crack some skulls with it.After all, unlike a Rahkshi staff, a club didn't need much finesse.

profiles i guess

IC: KraynKrayn raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to throw something at me? You're going to be drunk, and celebrating, and so hopped up on Lust a high-five would kill. And most people here consider me a prick." He paused. "Thus, I reach the conclusion of my earlier question."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I had in fact been in the kitchen, I heard my name several times. I poked my head into the room Tillian was in. "Whats up? We ready to do...whatever it is were doing?"

IC: ReaverShe smiled and waved at Tillian as he left, then turned to Emotia. 'About this meeting thing after the wedding, am I supposed to bring something?'
Emotia shrugged at Reaver. "I have no idea to be honest. You can if you want to." IC: Havon - Ga-Wahi Beach -
IC:Miha"Said his name was Iris or something." Miha said, still clutching her head. "And then he attacked me, and then I don't remember anything up until the part where I'm sitting right here."
"That's crazy!" Havon exclaimed. "Have...have you been drinking?" Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I'm offended you think I can't hold my alcohol after all the times you've seen me drink," he said with a mock pout. "No. I got you a gift. It's a Ga-Wahi tradition for the groom's family."IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"That sounds enchanting."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian blushed a bit."Well, since, y'know...I never really had a set of parents around and Adrian's dead, so...you, Skyra...you're the closest I have left to brothers, so I thought that..."IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)After paying for the shirt, Gust and Jade began to move back to Jade's house.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn blinked. "Oh. Ah...."Inside, Krayn was cringing. He could practically hear Ryllia's voice screaming at him to act normal. "Um... Yeah, I'll be there. Surprised, but I'll be there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Alright...Tillian." Hari struggled to get those words out. It was weird to address one of her superior officers by their name. It was just so strange to her. She took a few deep breaths when He put his hands on her shoulder to root her in place for a second. She was bouncing around nervously. "Duly noted s-I mean Tillian." Well this was going to be difficult, she was glad she brought a dress for the occasion, it was a brown dress, she loved it and it wouldn't attract attention. Last thing she needed to was wear a really flashy dress to a wedding that wasn't her own. She filed the papers she was carrying away into the bag on her shoulders. "So there's nothing to do right now?" She asked Naona.OOC: You just know she's just going to have a really creepy alter dedicated to Naona and Tillian.

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian stood up on one of the leather couches and roared, "Oi!" above the sounds of the party and conversation. Several dozen sets of eyes turned towards him, and he grinned, waving at all of them."Well, um..if you could all walk out to the beach without tripping over each other or tearing open my front doorway...we can get around to permanently ending my freedom--err. Starting up the whole holy matrimony thing."With a wink and a wave at Emotia, Tillian hopped down and began to move outside into the crisp Ga-Wahi night.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME