Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KraynKrayn's heart was beating so hard it sounded like drums to his sensitive hearing. Which meant that Hari could probably hear it, too. "Um, uh, no. No, no one back home."His voice sounded somewhat weak. Kraynwas wondering if one could have a heart attack from this.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ZacaxZacax got back on the ship,letting Aurel go first, "After you,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Are you serious? A wedding?" Cipher asked, running over Tillian and Emotia with his eyes haplessly. "Wow, guys, I, um...sorry about that. Excuse me, do you know which direction Ta-Wahi is in? I really thought I would be in Ta-Koro by now, but I got lost again..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Aurel:She rolled her eyes at this, "Men and their manners," She muttered.Aurel then went below deck, quickly changed into the dress, leaving the armor below deck, and coming back up, her sword was below deck right now, but she did have her satchel."What do you think?" Aurel asked, resisting the urge to twirl around in the dress.

IC: (Hari)Hari beamed so he wasn't taken. That was great, cause it meant he was available. If only he was more forthcoming but maybe he wasn't that good with girls. She had friends who that issue, but they eventually got sick of the more nervous guys, she was willing to give the guy a chance and so far he was doing well in her books."Well that's a shame." She thought for a few seconds before responding, a little quieter. "Could you be my date tonight? It would be awfully lonely to dance alone at the reception." Her eyes were forward so she could pay attention to the wedding, but she occasionally glanced at him. Winking whenever he she caught him looking. "They're very beautiful together, aren't they?" Hari asked.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Zacax"Wow...." Zcax said, "You look beautiful in that," IC: Tahukama"Young love..." Tahukama thought, "I hope Zacax keeps this from becoming corrupt,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Zodir:"I...what? No!" Zodir exclaimed. "Just...stand beside Skyra, will you?" He said, shoving the Toa over to that specific place. He then cleared his throat, raising his voice as he tried to come up with something to say."Friends and family," he started, somewhat awkwardly, "We have gathered here today, within sight of the Great Spirit, Mata-Nui, to bear witness to the joining together of these two young lovers, Tillian Juturna, and the soon-to-be Emotia Juturna." He looked about the group, carefully."If anybody here wishes to object to this, speak now or forever hold your peace," he growled.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Who are you people? Where is Ta-Wahi?"IC: Angelus (City Square, Ga-Koro)"For starters, Utu. We both know he's probably still alive, and if he is, then nothing's going to get him to come after you like messing with his little band of Lost Boys. And if he's not, then you're proving that, in the end, you were better than him because your plan worked and his didn't."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn had never danced in his life, and the thought terrified him. But not as much as Naona did. "Uh, sure...."He net,y sighed in relief as Zhari steered the conversation into something he could handle. "Yes, the are. I met them shortly before they were officially s couple. How is a long story."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Zacax"Your welcome," Zacax said, "How's everyone doing?"

IC: (Hari)"Really? I'd like to ask what they were like back then but...I should probably quiet down." She sighed and just when she was breaking him out of that shell. Well it would have to wait, otherwise the priest would take what they were saying for an interruption. Her soft hand brushed against his, she tried to act oblivious to it, but it was obvious that it was intentional. Finally they would be able to say their vows and a wedding at night, on the coastline, you could never ask for a more beautiful place, as the waves lapped up against the shoreline.

IC: KraynIf Hari looked, she would see a nervous smile tugging at the corners of Krayn's lips. "If you want, I could keep them from hearing us......"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tahukama"He is running an arrend for me," Tahukama said,

IC: (Hari)"Really? You'd do that for me?" Hari asked her eyes turn to him, shining happily. So not only was he cute but also resourceful. She didn't know the Lieutenant Colonel on a personal level but Krayn did and she would love to hear it from him. "So how did they meet up and how did you meet them?" She asked in a whisper. So much stories for her to learn especially from a De-Toa, they always had such a beautiful sounding voice, you just wanted to keep them talking.

IC: KraynWith a thought, Krayn blocked all of the sound from their conversation to the outside world. He again smiled nervously. "I met Tillian in a not-so friendly manner. He was traveling with a known criminal. I caught up with her at the Hau Karda play. I had her handcuffed, and arrested when Skyra and Tillian showed up. Turns out, she was Skyra's date and was here to get a pardon. I took out my arrest warrants, and held them up. Tillian wouldn't shut up, so I blocked all sound from his mouth."Kraayn smiled, one that wasn't restricted by nerves. "He beat the karz out of me. Not a little bit, either. And then Laserbeak kicked me where it counts."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Wadtel): Wadtel clasped his hands next to his hand and turned to Tillian and Emotia. "You two make such a beautiful couple, but you do know what happens when you marry? You get fat and ugly and have children and lose all that spark that made you beautiful in the first place! I beg you, don't get marry!" And he burst into tears.

WIP

IC: (Hari)"Wow, I never heard that about Tillian, I guess the story gets changed every time it is told." Actually that wasn't completely true there could be many reasons why one didn't ever really hear the original. "That sounds like a strange way to meet a friend...so how exactly did you become friends after all that? And I'm sorry about that, I think it's a really rotten thing to do in a fight." She gave the De-Toa a quick hug, so fast the Toa of Sonics probably was wondering if it even happened. She had seen a few males friends on the Po-Koro Guard taken shots like that, it was incredibly painful to watch. She hung a chick from a bar sign with her vines for doing that once and got chewed out for it, half the reason she was back at Corporal again besides being a rookie.

IC(Jade)

"Yes, it's a very suitable weapon," she remarks, a serious expression on her face. The Toa seemed to be lost in thought, but she quickly shakes herself out of her momentary trance. "Here." The Toa of Electricity holds out a bracer to the Le-Toa. "Wouldn't want to get your shirt ripped off or you getting a nasty injury from the bow."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"All those seagulls are lucky I'm such a pacifist," he said, mimicking Jade's stance. "Otherwise they'd have to start flying for cover." -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn blushed under his mask, once again flustered. "Um.... Well, we didn't. It took quite a while. I argued some more, and took leave off from the Force. I left to Ga-Koro, and heard a commotion in the woods. I approached carefully, only to find myself in the middle of the Mark Bearer camp."He smiled slightly. "Literally in the middle."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Wow...you get into all kinds of trouble." Hari chuckled with a wink. "I heard about Mark Bearers, what are they exactly? And what did you do when you got there, my daring Toa of Sonics?" She enjoyed Krayn's storytelling, she also liked how he smiled a lot more now, confidently. She hadn't seen him blush, but she probably would have hugged him again, just to see it a second time.

IC: Krayn"Right now, Tillian could high-five me through a wall." Kraun comment wryly."There weren't overtly hostile. They had three captives, normal people. Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard, and two volunteers." He held up his sword cane. "I pretended to be an ex-Force member, forcibly resigned after a combat accident. Said I owned a book store."He grinned. "Surprisingly, they bought it. I became on of their captives. Fortunately for me,bTillian and company were already on their way to Ga-Wahi. When they arrived, I got into contact with Skyra. I used my powers to make my voice travel enough to be heard, and render our conversation inaudible to prying ears."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Now I'm afraid to even congratulation him after this, maybe I should say it from a distance." Hari replied, shuddering over the idea that Tillian was that strong right now."So you tricked them into taking you as a hostage so you could make sure the hostages were okay?" Seriously this guy was starting to have all the qualities, especially when she heard of his idea to get help. "So I got myself a Toa who's not only smart but caring and determined? And handsome to boot? Well, this night just keeps getting better and better. So what happened after that?" She chuckled.

IC: KraynKrayn blushed, but continued on in his story. "I fed them information. Everything I overheard, the Bearer's numbers, personalities and anything else I could.""Eventually, they sent Emotis and Reaver in. I'll never know exactly why. To be blunt, Emotia sucked at maintaining her cover. She early blew it. I had to anger her to avoid that. Side note; she slaps really hard."Krayn sighed, and shrugged. "It was inevitable, I suppose, that the would figure out what I was up to. Yuru, Mark Bearer of Cruelty, was the one who figured it out. He kept interrogating me, and he wouldn't accept any explanation."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AmberaThe ship came to the dock, Ambera got up and went to the port, and saw Zacax's cute little ship. What were the odds?

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, God," warbled the poor, directionless martial artist; Cipher's face was visibly starting to sweat, and he was beginning to fidget randomly. "I think she broke his skull. Can I just get directions and go...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ICVerak was hiding. He was hiding because he was so busy pretending to like Ambera that he forgot that he was a wanted criminal in Ga Wahi. So currently, he was swimming deep underwater, trying to get on to Zacax's ship as fast as he could, continually berating himself. He needed to start thinking. Why was he pretending to be Ambera's girlfriend now anyway? Not liek she would make a usefull asset. She wasn't smart, and he hand't seen her fight much. He hoped she was a good fighter. If not, why was he manipulating her? He shook his head a kicked deeper under water, brushign the silty bed and scattering fishes out of his way. He thought he recognized Zacax's tiny little ship, but eh couldn't be sure.He brought himself beneath it, and slowly floated up, until he could faintly see some figures on the ships deck. Ah. Escaping from the law. This was more like it. Then he surfaced, taking small breaths and quitley drifting to the boat's side. He crawled up the edge of the ship, taking careful care to stay out of sight of the rest of Ga-Koro. Then he peered over the edge of the railing. He was right. There was Aurel and Zacax, as well as another new arrival- a very tall toa of fire. He slid onto deck, looked around in a crouch, and walked over to Zacax, staying low to the ground."Hey." he whispered, "Let's get goin'. I'm a wanted criminal in these parts, so we should set sail now, before them authorities find me."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------