Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Amebera "Oh he left," Ambera said with a smile, "How are you doing?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ambera"Why did he melt your armor?!" Ambera asked, "Were you frozen? Oh by the way love the dress!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ambera"Oh...oh!" Ambera said now connecting the dots, "Well lets head on back, by the way Maho and Deusui are in Ta-Wahi, they think I'm actually dating Verak,"

IC: Ambera"They should be fine, sides I dont think Zacax's ship can hold anymore," Ambera commented,

IC: AmberaAmbera followed the blue Toa of fire as they walked to the ship when she asked the wierdest question she had said so far, "Why are you blue?"Okay maybe not the weirdest.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Krayn"Much."Uncertainly, Krayn put an arm around Hari's shoulders. He hoped Naona wasn't about to punch him.
IC: (Hari)She didn't say anything, instead she just snuggled further into Krayn's side. So maybe things wear getting better, news had traveled that the Nui-Rama Hive had been destroyed, shame so many rahi had to die but maybe they could beat back Makuta, until they were finally able to defeat him, destroy him and live in peace once again. However she couldn't really focus on anything at the moment, she blushed a deep scarlet as Krayn wrapped his strong arm around her shoulder. She felt safe here, so here she would stay, if just for a bit.OOC: I'm waiting for someone to yell "Kiss her already, Tillian!"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-Zodir:"Very well," Zodir muttered, then raised his voice."By the power vested in me upon this one day, and hopefully only this once, I pronounce you man and wife! Tillian, you may now kiss the bride," he said, with a light gesture of his hand as he stepped back.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ambera"Ah I see, and I see the ship!" Ambera said as she pointed at the Life Fire,

IC: KraynKrayn smiled, glad that Tillian and Emotia were finally happy. Mata Nui knows the two deserved it, after everything they've gone through."Suddenly, I'm not the only one looking like a Ta-Toa here." He smiled at Hari's expression.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ZacaxZacax turned and saw Ambera "Thank Mata Nui!" Zacax said, "So anything we should do here? Or go sail off?"

OOC: Pordal from Ko-Wahi.IC: PordalPordal let the tears flow freely as the Gukko landed on the beach. He was rushed to a healer. He had been burnt badly along with being stabbed, shot and whatnot. The operation took a few hours, but at the end, he lay in bed. Nik-Kohlii, the informant, came by sometimes with offers of women. He passed.His whole team was dead.After the healing process, he walked out onto the lily-pad streets, not sure of what to do next. He walked into a shop, drawn by the smell. Cigars... He bought a box of Yerith's favorites: Villa Claras.He walked outside for a smoke.Smooth. The old man had taste.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Zacax"to Le-Wahi it is," Zacax said heading for the helm and sailed off to Le-WahiOOC: Life Fire Crew to Le-Wahi

IC: (Hari)The fact that Krayn had noticed her blushing caused her to blush an even deeper shade of red. She gave him a gentle, playful punch to the stomach, in fact she just lightly tapped him with her fist."Well-I-uh..." She stammered, trying to think of how to respond. Her face getting redder by the minute, up till a minute ago she was in control making Krayn blush, now she was on the receiving end of it.

IC-Aclaraung:As Aclaraung lowered Zijak out of the cave and began to climb out himself, he heard a light roar, slightly...thin, and tinny sounding. Small. Bloody Rahi must have smelled him in this area. Time to teach whatever it was a proper roar.He opened his mouth, letting loose a ragged, bloodthirsty roar, a battlecry fit for only a true Dragon, booming through the forest near Ga-Koro.

profiles i guess

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -As they kissed Emotia's mark flared up so bright for a moment it blinded the audience. They we're finally married. Emotia could hardly believe it. I started clapping of course, and watched as everyone else did the same. A tear escaped my eye. "Ah...I think I got a bug in my eye." I lied as I wiped it off.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian's eyes widened in shock as Emotia's Mark flared, but then he merely grinned and kissed her a bit more.IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"So can they like, just hold their breath or what? They've been at it for a good minute now."IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but you look really hot with that bow."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Aclaraung:"Young Zijak," Aclaraung growled, hearing the rather poor attempt at Sonar, "Take those to Raknar if you wish. I have other matters to attend to." He plowed through the trees, coming out into the space near Ga-Koro, glaring down at Norathed.

profiles i guess

IC: (Hari)Hari cheered and then then whistled when Tillian and Emotia had finally kissed. She blushed when Krayn had squeezed her shoulder. For a second something had blinded her but she blinked it away and cheered even more. She whistled even more, with her free hand and laughed happily. She was so giddy with joy and hope tonight, tonight she had heard and see so much."I hope I can be that happy someday..." She sighed contently and then took her hand away from Krayn to clap louder. Though still happy that he had his arm around her shoulder.OOC: So Tillian's the Mark of Lust and Emotia's the Mark of Joy, that's like a match made in Powerhouse Heaven.

IC(Jade)

"I'm way out of shape," she remarks before looking toward Gust's bow. "Okay, so you try to shoot the target. Just knock the arrow like this," Jade explains; acting out the movements she mention. "Then bring the bow up, aim at the target then...fire," she adds while shooting the second arrow; another bull's eye.-Mef Man

IC-Aclaraung:"Child, what are you doing here?" Aclaraung growled to Norathed. He thought the younger being seemed rather similar to him, but that couldn't be true. He folded his wings, laying down on the ground as he continued to glare at the other Dragon.

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Hill, Ga-Wahi)Gust was about halfway through the motions when he suddenly snapped his head towards Jade."Wait wha? You? Out of shape? How can you even say that with a straight--"As he spoke, he had been mimicking the motions Jade had used, and as he was about to finish, the arrow tore itself way from Gust's bow and whistled through the air, embedding itself half an inch below the bullseye."...face."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND