Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Reik - Talking to Ema"So...I heard there's a resteraunt in Ta-Koro where they serve really amazing scampi. You want to try it?" he said with a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Where have you been all my life.IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)With Calix-fueled reflexes, Cipher began to expertly dance and dodge each of Reaver's dance-attacks, and when she finally stopped, he was balancing on three fingers lightly before doing a forward frontflip and landing on his feet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Mef)

Mef's face was dead serious as he looked into Valria's eyes."Karz you're amazing," he mumbles. The female Toa was just such a sincere being. More sincere than most at that. "Listen, stop telling yourself you're dead weight. You're a beautiful Toa with a wonderful personality. I'm not sticking around because I feel sorry for you, I'm sticking around because I love you, Val. The same goes for Kuyre and Agni. We all love you in our own special ways and we want to be with you every step of your journey. We'll be better off if you let us stay with you, not better off if we hadn't met you. I can't imagine where I would be without you."-Mef Man

IC: KraynKrayn didn't reply verbally, but he began to dance faster. After a moment, he spoke up. "Dreams are good things, as long as they don't make one lose sight of the present."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: [Naona]Naona smiled at the proceedings. Although Wadtel had spoken, she was rather merciful today, and wasn't actually going to kill him. Well, she would do other things. Such as kick him into the sea."I suppose everyone is rather cheerful today," she remarked, punting Wadtel into the ocean once more.

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)The next morning..."Good morning," said Gust, walking out of the kitchen. "I made some BLTs in case you wanted something to eat..."IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Huh. Good one," said Cipher, complimenting her as he gingerly touched the cut. "I'm gonna venture a guess and say it was that cross to the cheek that you used after feinting at my leg? Knew I fell for that one..." he added, berating himself.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reaver'We should form a travelling show. People would come from all around to marvel at The Great Knife-Dancer, Reaver and her assistant, Whatshisface.' She twirled a Talon around in her hand, trying to regain her breath from the Dance of Death they had just performed.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"As long as you steer the caravan," he joked, looking around. "Hey, you need me to get you some water? That was exhausting for me, and I do that kind of stuff every day for a warm-up."IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Morning, love," he greeted her, kissing her cheek. "How'd you sleep?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"About that," said Gust, turning around and grabbing the plate of BLTs from the table. "I want to help you find out who you are. Your real name, who your parents were...I'm serious. It's not right that you have this big gap when it comes to your beginning."IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Cipher was back over to Reaver with some water in the space of three heartbeats."Almost got lost," he panted, "but I managed to find my way. Here's...the water..."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I swear if Mef or Tyler (or both their posts deleted for a timeskip I will rage with the force of a thousand white hot suns. Powerful enough rage for Dorian to be fueled so strong he lay out Makuta with a single blow and devestate an entire village by himself. That angry.IC: (Hari)"Yeah, I wouldn't want to lose sight of you, cutie." Hari remarked as the song began to wrap up.IC: (Valria)"You're right. I can't imagine where I'd be without any of you. Thank you. It just feels unfair, it feels like I'm pitting you all against each other. Well I think the whole group needs that vacation. Well I'll be there for all of you as well." She smirked for a second. "Now I think we should get back to the other's and see what's going on." Trying to remain a little more cheerful. It did make her feel better that they all loved her that much, but it felt wrong that she was involved in this...this weird relationship thing with all of them. She didn't know how to describe it.IC: (Tarkis)The whole thing was rather enjoyable to watch, as everyone danced to it, I had another song planned in my head, and we'd take about thirty seconds after this song, tuning the instruments for that one. I grinned as I finished up the song.Take control of the atmosphereTake control of the atmosphereThere's no reason I should breathe unless you're in the airIt's such a beautiful surrender (x2)And I'm calling outWould you take control?And I'm callling out.OOC: I wish I was Rob Swire, he's one of the coolest Aussie's in the world.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Yeah, let's just not make a big deal out of a simple thing like that though, TM. (Not that you are, I'm just sayin') :)

IC(Jade and Mef)

"And if we go to the beach for a vacation, I've got to see you in a bikini," he jokes while winking at Valria.Jade places a hand on Gust's cheek. "Aw, that's sweet of you Gust, but it's no big deal. I could care less about my past. It's the future I'm looking toward now," she adds before leaning forward and kissing the Toa. The Toa grabs one of the sandwhiches and takes a bite.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Well, I mean...if you ever wanted to..." he suggested, taking a bite of his own sandwich. "You should come with me to the beach today. It's supposed to be the nicest day of the week."IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah, I kind of am," he admitted. "Nine hour training regimens I can do on a daily basis and everything, but dancing is serious business."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Well, yeah, sure, of course," replied Cipher with a shrug. "If you want me to, then yeah, I'll train you. What, you want to be a master martial artist dancing warrior princess?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Sorry I just feel like there was a lot things wrong with that whole situation and I'd hate to see it again, especially when nothing happened.IC: (Tarkis)"Here's a little faster one, much faster in fact. Probably get all your blood pumping!" I shouted to the crowd. The song had a slow build up and then I began singing once again.When I'm falling downWill you pick me up again?When I'm too far goneDead in the eyes of my friendsWill you take me out of here?When I'm staring down the *barrel*When I'm blinded by the lightsWhen I can not see your faceTake me out of here Take me out of here Take me out of here Take me out of here All I believe and all I've knownAre being taken from me back at homeYeah do your worst, when worlds collideLet their fear collapse, bring no surpriseTake me out of hereFeed the fireBreak your visionThrow your fists upCome on with meCome on with meCome on with meCome on with meJust stay where you areLet your fear subsideJust stay where you areIf there's nothing to hideFeed the fireBreak your visionThrow your fists upCome on with meCome on with meCome on with meCome on with meCome on with meCome on with meIC: (Valria)Valria blushed at that comment. She was starting to flirt with the idea of such a state of dress. It was an exciting idea."Hmmm, maybe you'll get to see me in one..." She flirted, without really realizing what she was doing. Though she caught herself. "Yeah a nice swim would do us all good." She laughed.IC: (Hari)"Good, because this next song moves pretty fast!" She laughed, as she broke away and did a few steps. Now you try!" She notice Naona was talking to her as well."I'm doing great! Krayn is the best!" She laughed, as she beckoned to Krayn. OOC: Forgive me, but I'm really pushing the limits of how long I was supposed to be up tonight so I'm dumping all the lyrics for Watercolour into this one post. Feel free to treat the song like it's still flowing in your posts. I also really wanted to post specific dance moves but I'm strapped for time right now. Goodnight.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Not really," he mumbled. "Just good at putting stuff in between slices of bread..."He got up and moved to take a shower so he could get ready for work, winking at Jade as he walked out of the room.IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Alright," said Cipher, his eyebrow raised at the sudden mid-switch but with an otherwise unfettered expression. "We'll start whenever you think you're ready."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Denerium - Secret Garden, Ga-Wahi -"I was just getting to that." Denerium said with a grin. Wraith narrowed his eyes. "Cut to the point, or we're leaving." "Alright alright...don't be so hasty." Denerium adjusted his chair. "I want to hire you two....to help me find...." He paused to add dramatic flair. ".....the Golden Cactus!"

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Plez ecuse typps,. is lste fir mrIC - Kuyre - Ga-KoroKuyre seemed unusually content to keep to himself. The others wouldn't easily notice, being engulfed in their own conversations, but he might as well have not even been there. He might as well have been back in the Islets. That was where his mind dwelled. He was silent, ignoring everyone else. This came off blatantly in his facial expression. The world could tell he was miserable. He thought about how he had nearly killed himself back in Kini-Nui. Maybe that would've been better. That would've ended his pain, and ended another hopeless lover chasing in futility after Valria.He kept having to remind himself to stay away. He couldn't expect her to come running for him, but something felt so wrong about leaving her. Mef was obviously very serious about having a relationship with her, and he virtually had to pound the fact that he was better for her in his head with a hammer. Valria wanted to let go of the past. Kuyre happened to basically embody that past. Mef introduced her new beginnings. Besides. Had Mef snapped at her like he had?Somewhere, deep inside him, he knew he still loved her. He really did. He wanted her to be happy. He wanted her to be with him. However, as time passed along, he realized how completely unrealistic a hope that was. Besides, if he wanted her to be happy, why wouldn't he want her to be with Mef? He was really the only one he'd seen bring the light back to her eyes. The light he'd inspired so long ago. "I..." he was hardly capable of coherent speech, "I'm fee-" he stumbled over the word, dragging out the 'e' in a way that made him look pathetic, "feeeeling k-k-k-kind of..." he stumbed, leaning over a wooden post, "ssssick-k-k." He stumbled off, out until he was out of eyesight of the group. Hopefully they would leave him be for the moment. Maybe they would be tied up in their conversations. He was feeling a chronic vertigo, eyes blurry and things appearing double. He wanted to pass out, but his exhaustion was so intense that it wouldn't allow it. Wait...he'd seen these symptoms before... His mind raced, but he found it hard to concentrate. Then, he went into as much of a panic mode as his condition allowed, as he realized how recently he'd seen the symptoms.Namely, on the Toa he'd killed out of mercy.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Jade)

Jade smiles at Gust as she leans back in her chair, eating more of her sandwhich. After a while, she sets down the sandwhich and makes her way toward her room. Quickly, she dresses in what she wore the day before. Jade looks in a nearby mirror, noticing the bright smile on her face.This is the life I'm dreamt of for so many years.The Toa hums a song to herself as she makes her way back into the kitchen. She begins to eat the sandwhich again, her humming stopping every once and a while to swallow. It would truly be a great day.OOC: Sorry, but last post for the day. :(-Mef Man

IC: Denerium - Secret Garden, Ga-Wahi -"It's the one plant in all the island...that I don't have in this garden. It's been a long term goal of mine to collect every type of plant, but I'm too old to travel far these days, I need some strong young people to get me the Golden Cactus! I here they grow underground...around Kini-Nui."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar