Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Hari)"Really? That's great!" Hari said, drawing even closer. Earlier she had placed a few white water lilies to her feminine mask of Healing and a violet carnation had been attached to the chest of her brown dress. She finally drew close enough to Krayn that she was at his side. "So does a handsome Toa like yourself have a girl waiting for you?" Hari asked, in a sultry tone. It was a probing question, to ask if he was already taken. That would have been a shame.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

What he wouldn't give to see Emotia walk down that aisle with her million dollar smile and her Mark all glowy in excitement...
IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia took a deep breath, soon, any moment she would have to walk down that aisle. To say she was nervous was an understatement. Though waiting seemed more unbearable right now then actually starting. The anticipation was overwhelming. Then the organs began to play. I commented myself inwardly for actually remembering to find someone to play the organs for the wedding. How they moved an organ onto a beach, I had no idea. But at the moment I didn't really flippin care. I told myself mentally I would not cry during the wedding. Nope, not gonna happen. Seriously it won't....you'll see. Emotia took one more deep breath....and stepped out and onto the aisle. All her nervousness faded away as she looked at Tillian and focused on him. She smiled.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: TuakaTuaka flew his Gukko elsewhere, looking for more members. He soon noticed Vaisaga standing on a pier. He landed nearby, and walked up to Vaisaga. "Who are you?" he asked, hoping to recruit him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax"Sure with what?" Zacax asked as he was following Aurel to the market place,IC: Tahukama and Calebos"So..." Tahukama said, "I see Zacax seems to have found love?""I guess," Calebos said, "Why?""Love is dangerous...especially for a young Toa. He needs to be careful. It can be used against him,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Okay then," Zacax said, "I can help with that,"IC: Tahukama and Calebos"I don't understand," Calebos said, who was now confused,"Well, normally Matoran don't understand the dangers of love. You see, Toa have duties, love is a diversion if left unchecked. Zacax has been trained well, and I hope he will not let this get the best of him,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Oh yea...that's right...well when I got to the island I was trying to set up a blacksmith forge, then I went to Onu-Wahi for minerals, Nui Jaga attack and then stuff began to happen then I ended up with you Verak and Corex,"

IC: Tahukama"Corex," he said to the Toa of Iron, "I have a favor to ask of you,"

IC: Aurel:The Toa of Fire frowned, "Well, dwelling on the past isn't going to get us any widgets... Could we take any cargo anyone wants to transport? Or take passengers with us? We do have a ship, and several Toa after all."As Aurel was saying this, she pulled a simple dress, one that looked like she could move around in, or if she needed to, fight without hamper. It had a nice design that looked like some flowers she had seen nearby on it. She held the dress up to herself, looking at Zacax for approval.

IC: Zacax"Yea I guess so," Zacax agreed, "And I like the dress,"

IC: Tahukama"I need you to run into the village and get special hens that look like this," he said showing his special healing herbs,

IC: Zacax"Well luckily we didn't pay for the rooms yet, we didn't sleep a night there so we actually have...250 widgets..." Zacax said,

IC: Zacax"Don't worry I'll pay for the clothes," Zacax said with a smile under his Hau.

IC: Zacax"No problem Aura," Zcax said, "Er I mean Aurel, sorry yor name and Aura sound similar,"

IC: Zacax"Is that what you and your brother were named after? They big sound like they originated from the word Aura,"

OOC: Couldn't fricking resist. :PIC(Wadtel----Wedding): "Yoo-hoo! Tillian! Dashing suit!" a voice cried out from a seat in the back. A hand could be seen waving towards Tillian. The hand belonged to the voice, and the voice belonged to Wadtel. A bright Mata Green Toa of Air with enough personality to cover everyone at the wedding.

WIP

IC: Zacax"Ah," Zacax said, "Well my mentor is my father, his name is Tahukama, when he does that name will e passed onto me , like his mentor before him,"

IC: Zacax"It is a bit, but it's a great honor," Zacax said, "Tahukama means life fire. Tahukama is always there at the sight of Danger, but I think I might break that tradition,"

IC: Zacax"Thanks," Zacax said as he blushed under his mask, "Uh yes," Zacax said to the Matoran and paid the owner of the shop,

IC: Zacax"That is a beautful dress," Zacax said,

OOC: I'm just gonna go and say what everyone at the wedding has been thinking:Finally, it's happening!IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaRynekk, realizing that the wedding was starting, quickly snatched Tadris by the arm, dragging him over to where Naona was standing."Sorry, Tad, " he called behind him, "You'll have to dance afterwards."With that, he switched over to a serious face, performing a lazy, two-fngered salute to Naona, "Ma'am, we're here. Orders?"IC: [Lux Saran] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaLux, with surprising strength, dragged Readra and Hakilve into the room in which the wedding was occurring, before just managing to find some seats."C'mon guys, we're gonna miss the wedding..."OOC: Some minor bunnying, Wotz & Gravs, hope you don't mind.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)I could feel Skyra tapping me on the shoulder and whispering something, but all I could think was God, she looks amazing. Skyra's words, the organs, the silent whispers through the audience...everything faded when I looked at Emotia and sighed. I wanted to fidget, but all I could do was place my hands in my leather pockets and hope to God that I didn't stumble while saying "I do."She would kill me.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Zodir:Oh, bloody...Good thing I know what to do, Zodir thought, smacking himself. Muttering a few quick "Excuse me's," he managed to get out from where he was, and went around through the back of the house, coming out to stand in the center of the group that was waiting for Emotia as she came up to them."Skyra, you fool," he whisper-growled to the similar-looking Toa of Air, "You never chose anybody to officiate for this."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Yes I did." I whispered back. "You." I totally didn't, but I had to save my behind somehow. Emotia had made her way all the way down the aisle to stand across from Tillian. It was obvious she was more excited than anything.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Babe," Tillian whispered. "You look absolutely--"Before he could finish his sentence, a certain martial artist Toa of Plasma popped up behind the priest and tapped him on the shoulder."Um, excuse me...this isn't Ta-Wahi, is it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND