Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"Don't know," she replies. "I used to live her with a Turaga for a few years then I went away seeking other 'jobs' if you will. But, I gave that up and I moved back here. It's nice here and all, but I seem to run out of things to do," she adds, her voice trailing off. "But talking to you has been the best part so far of coming back. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come." The Toa sips from her drink again before looking back to Gust."Well, if they are minor injuries and they wanted to get as far away from here as possible, I guess they could go to Ko-Koro. But, I wouldn't go there unless I had someone-or something-important there. Too cold for my tastes."-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Uh...what? Is that what this is about? No. Wasn't it you who encouraged me to go after her?"Tillian began to walk towards where he had last seen Nikila, hoping to find her and give her an invite. She deserved to be there...IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Oh, um..." he said, blushing. "That's...that's really sweet."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Being a ghost sucks?" asked Tillian, smirking and walking out the door. "Shoulders are generally bad places to make one's residence in? The Ko-Koro Kolhii team is about to have a surge in popularity?"He stopped for a second, thinking, and shrugged."Now that's impossible."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Er, no." Jaron rolled his eyes again, but he did laugh slightly. "Actually, it involves your relationship to Emotia. And how, basically, I kind of adopted all of you. Think, Tillian. What did your parents do when you were young?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"Then I sure as Karz would get as far away from the being as soon possible," he replies, guessing the Vortixx was on the run from this guy. "Since Ko-Wahi is pretty far north, it's not unrealistic at all for a Vortixx to go there, even if he despised the cold. Well, especially if he despised the cold then the being he is running from wouldn't guess he would go there..."Jade looked down to the drink in her hand, feeling odd after saying something so mushy as that. But, she did mean it and she wouldn't take it back."It-it was nothing," she replies quickly. "Chip?" she asks while sliding the bag toward Gust.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"Oh, um...nah, I have the sandwich to work on," said Gust, looking slightly crestfallen and taking a bite of the veggie mixture. "good, this tastes terrible."IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"What is it? I can tell her about it when I see her and then she and I can work on it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Well, first things first, you actually are my son," Jaron said frankly. Then he nodded. "Shocking, I know. The other part is slightly more important, however." Jaron thought for a moment."Alright, you know how I basically took on the role of everybody's father in that little group?"

profiles i guess

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"I can fix you something wih meat back at my house," she says in a hushed tone. "Your friend doesn't even have to know," Jade adds with a grin.My house? That feels weird to say..."Who are you talking to?" Savulg asks the being, a bit confused.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: ......what?No, seriously. What?IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I'm getting married in a few hours. This isn't funny. This isn't a frigging joke."IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)Gust smiled and took a bite of the sandwich."That sounds lovely."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I am not going to think about it because you're full of it. I am going to go, pick up your girlfriend, fly back to my house, get married, have a honeymoon, and start a life with the woman I love. And I want you out of my shoulder by the time I do."He hopped onto his surfboard and rocketed away.IC: Gust (Shop, Ga-Koro)"That sounds great," he said, standing up and placing his own widgets down.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

The Toa walks toward the door and opens it before walking outside. Once again she was walking among the Ga-Matoran, but this time she had someone with her and it wasn't a doting Matoran that felt sorry for her. It was a fellow Toa and a friend."It's right there," Jade says to Gust while pointing toward a cottage down the road. It was hard to see it from here, but it appeared to be made out of wood. From the look of it, it appeared to be a type of log cabin.-Mef Man

IC-Jaron:Due to Tillian being Jaron's anchor, however, the spirit went along."Tillian, I don't think you're thinking this through. Just...really..." Jaron shook his head."Just...think on what I've said. Because this is not a fun idea in my mind." That said, Jaron faded away, leaving Tillian to his thoughts.OOC: And...masterpiece.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Krian"Both of you." Krian looked at Savulg. "I find that I think best when I talk out loud, and the innkeeper confiscated my skull. So you two will have to do."IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shook his head in disgust. "You just don't get it. Probably never will." Krayzikk turned, and walked away. They'd all become Bearers. And he just couldn't deal with that now. After several minutes, his eyes widened. Is that... Frieza?The Toa mistakenly taken for Frieza was running toward Ko-Koro, Krayzikk close behind.OOC: Krayzikk to Ko.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Now positively shaking with rage hundreds of feet in the air, Tillian finally gave in and screamed "Get out of my head!" before whipping out his dagger and moving to stab into his shoulder. The Mark shone brightly, taking control of Tillian's body, and the resulting momentum from his swing caused him to swing wide and propel himself off the surfboard, landing and hitting the water - hard - with a splash! He was unconscious almost immediately.The surfboard and dagger rolled to a stop on the beach and lay there, letting the waves lap over them.IC: Gust (Jade's House, Ga-Koro)"Nice night," he commented, stepping inside after Jade. "And...wow. Nice house. Really well furbished."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Why did I see this coming, Krayz?

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"Yeah, Nikiya took good care of the place when she was still alive," Jade replies. "The exterior looks a bit old, but I've added a few 'modern' touches to the inside.""So, I'm coming with you? What if I say I don't want to come?" Savulg asks, a serious expression on his face. He was done fooling around with this guy. He had to show that he could be tough when he needed to be.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's House, Ga-Koro)"It's in a really nice location, too," he said, walking with her to the kitchen. "Here, sit down. I can cook for myself, you've been more than generous as it is."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"Let's go," Savulg says simply before walking toward the Toa. He would try not to do anything stupid. Or, atleast, anything more stupid then what he already does.Jade smiles before taking a seat. "Okay, thanks." As she watches Gust prepare himself a meal, Jade asks,"So, do you have a house here or are you staying at the inn?"-Mef Man

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- the FowradiIC: While not unusual, people flying around certainly still drew attention. They drew even more attention when they suddenly flail around and then fall from the sky.Kale took a running jump off the deck of the ship and knifed into the water, swimming through the water at Kakama speed. It only took a couple of minutes to reach the spot where Tillian had hit the water. When there, Kale immediately dived down towards the dark shape that was slowly sinking towards the seabed. A motion caused a metal platform to form under it and lift the unconscious Mark Bearer up to the surface. Kale followed it and towed Tillian towards the beach.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Gust (Jade's House, Ga-Koro)"I have a cabin at the beach," he said. "Not much bigger than this place, really. Not as well-kept, but...it's home."He grinned as he said it and reached for a rack where bread was kept, selecting a sub roll and beginning to slice it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krian"We're walking. Anything else has the potential for me to be seen and remembered." Krian stated, as he started walking.OOC: I'm wondering how long it'll be before someone realizes they don't know his name. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Jade and Savulg)

"Guess I've never seen it," Jade says to Gust as she stands up. "But, I'm sure it's nice." The Toa walks toward the window and opens it; allowing the sound of the waves to enter the house. More light began to shine in the house; casting itself on certain objects in the room such as her bow and quiver, the couch, recliner, a small table in front of the fireplace, and a small, dusty rocking chair sitting in the corner.As The Toa looks outside, she slowly pulls her rapier out a little bit before pushing it back in; repeating the nervous habit a few times. She was lost in thought and wasn't paying much attention to Gust or anything else around her. She had only been back home for a few days and every time she came back she always had memories of her past."Savulg's my name by the way, and could we stop at the school?" Savulg asks. "I have two weapons I'd like to bring with us."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's House, Ga-Koro)"Ta-da!" rang out Gust's triumphant voice from the kitchen about fifteen minutes later. "Done!"Gust brought out a tray to the room Jade was in and grinned; as she turned, she saw two sandwiches, some coffee, and several cookies arranged in a circle that spelled out "THANK YOU, JADE" with chocolate chips.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

The Toa smiles as she looks over the words."That's sweet of you," she says before leading Gust to the couch. She takes a seat while saying,"So, you cook, I'm guessing you play guitar by your necklace, you know how to spell the words thank, you, and Jade...what else can you do?" Jade asks, the smile still on her face.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's House, Ga-Koro)"I'm a lifeguard, I surf, I can say my ABCs backwards and forwards in sixty seconds, I do parkour, and I'm an excellent shoulder to cry on," he said with a grin, plucking the "J" from Jade's name and taking a small bite.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:The troop of Ta-Koro Guardsmen paraded into Ga-Koro, hanging up wanted posters that read:WANTED:Grata, a Skakdi with orange armor and a large battle axe. Assulted a Toa and escaped from a Ta-Koro prison. Reward is currently at one thousand widgets. Last seen heading for Ko-Koro.A couple of the Guardsmen got in an argument with some Ga-Matoran about whose Kohlii team was better. They were called off by their comrades and moved south to Ta-Wahi.OOC: Guardsmen to Ta-Wahi

67tlbk.png