Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nost"No, no you can sleep here if you want." There. He said it, now realizing his weakness when it came to Sagom. He was too modest and eager to please her if something bothered her a bit.What did I tell you Nost, this is how most fools screw up. Too late to do anything about it now.

IC: Nost"Good night." he replied, turning to face the opposite side so she wouldn't see his flushed face and so he could get a bit of a breather. He slowly closed his eyes and almost immediately felt the sensation of falling asleep wash over him."Good night, Sagom." he repeated once more before falling alseep.

IC(Agira): The impact shot hit the tree, just below where Agira was perched. The Mystix, stunned, jumped up in the air. "Karz! Resistance!" Agira flew off, circling the village for a place to land.IC(Mardi): "Listen, I don't know. Ask Compassion here."IC(Infected!Love): The toa jumped from the village, landing in the swampland below. "I saw you, toa! Where are you!?"OOC: That's the toa of crystal from another dimension she's looking for.

IC: "Okay, people," Perkahn sighed. I was born an eternal optimist, so I'll be one. In case anyone's not got it yet, I'm Perkahn, Toa of Iron, the resident of this camp and all of yours apparent host. So I would like a little explanation on what's going on. Apparently at this precise moment we might need it from Neirak, or Compassion, or whatever he's called, so, Neirak, I'd rather answer the newer newcomer's question if I were you." Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

IC (Solia): "I met him in Onu-Wahi. He, a Matoran called Lux and I went to Le-Koro after Zaveno said he had a loose end to tie, and we ended up joining forces with Ferrin. Zaveno left with Lux just before we had a fight with those Toa. He said that you framed him, but one of you is lying." she looked suspiciously at Madrihk, "In any case, I'm going to trust you as long as we're all working together on this village. The last thing we need is another internal affair."

OOC: Sentraken from Kumu Islets.IC (Sentraken, boat): "Slim. But it's worth a try." Sentraken said, shrugging, "Seeing as I've lost my memory, I don't really know what this place is like. From what I've gathered it's a village in the trees." he looked to the mainland, "Shame the islanders forced us from such a beautiful place."

IC: The ShadowThe Shadow thought this strange, but assumed Sentraken had been banished. Soon, the boat reached the shore."Alright, we have to get to the other side of Le-Koro if this'll work."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I'm waiting for Emzee before posting again, FYI.IC: The Shadow"Not much. When we knock it over, it'll signal Kraal and Agira to go to the Gukko Force headquarters. They'll all be panicking by that point. I say we wait for the right moment." The Shadow replied.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Alissita, Gezdom, Mar, and Sagom)

"So, 'Neirak,' what happened to my Alissita?" asks the Le-Matoran of Air harshly. He wanted answers and he wasn't afraid of a group of Toa or whatever they were. If they were involved with her fainting, he would be happy to return the favor to them..."Master?"Mar's eyes open wide as he looks down at the now awake Matoran of Electricity. "Alissita! You're alive!" he calls out while rushing closer to her. "Don't worry; I'm taking you away from these servants of Makuta."Sagom opens her eyes slowly as the sun fills the room with it's beams of light. She sighs happily while rubbing her eyes. Without turning over to the Ko-Toa, she says,"Good morning, Nost."A few doors down, Gezdom was awake and ready to go. His armor and weapons were on and, soon, he was out the door and going toward the lobby. Father told me to wait for an hour in the lobby in the morning and in the evening, so I'll do just that.He glances toward the door that belonged to his sister and the Ko-Toa before looking back to the end of the hall.Wonder what they're doing in there...-Mef Man

IC: NostNost woke up very slowly and was reluctant to get out of bed. He was really tired, more than he actually would have thought and simply staying awake was a struggle for him. "Morning." he replied, finally rolling off the bed clumsily but falling right over the edge as he was about to get up, landing with a dull thud. Nost pulled himself up like nothing happened, being too tired to be really embarrassed about the situation. He walked over to his equipment and began to put it on lazily."How'd you sleep?" the Toa of ice asked, yawning at the end of his question.

IC (Solia): "I met him in Onu-Wahi. He, a Matoran called Lux and I went to Le-Koro after Zaveno said he had a loose end to tie, and we ended up joining forces with Ferrin. Zaveno left with Lux just before we had a fight with those Toa. He said that you framed him, but one of you is lying." she looked suspiciously at Madrihk, "In any case, I'm going to trust you as long as we're all working together on this village. The last thing we need is another internal affair."

IC (Madrihk):"Yes... that is the problem. Neither of us can prove ourselves innocent. But let me tell you this: I left Ko-Koro and started this squad here. Zaveno has apparently been actively hunting me. I can't really make you believe me, but I assure you that all he wants is to drag my dead body back to Ko-Koro and claim he got the murderer. I'm rather trying to rebuild my reputation the - somewhat - peaceful way."

IC(Sagom)

The Toa of Water chuckles slightly seeing the being falling out of the bed. She shakes her head before standing up and stretching. "Great; how about you?" Sagom asks in response before walking to her armor and weapons. She reaches down and begins to put the items onto her undersuit.-Mef Man

IC (Madrihk):"Oh, the usual. Murder and theft. In that order, if I recall correctly. If you were wondering, that is why I was so protective of D earlier. As with me, circumstances may have it that he has been accused for no reason."Actually, we are alike in that we are both rightfully accused, Madrihk thought to himself, but they don't need to know that.After seeing how easily D had spilled the beans after being captured, he silently vowed to operate on a need-to-know basis with him. But Solia, awho was new, and his seemingly most loyal allies would get a bit more info... just so they would be (mis)informed when his past inevitably came back to haunt him in the form of Zaveno.

IC (Solia): "I don't like to get involved in court cases," Solia said, "and this is no exception. Voriki and Zaveno have both said you're a murderer, and I don't care. When we're working on this village, we're friends." she became abnormally dark.Sometimes she wondered whether good and bad really were solid and real, or simply an excuse. In any case, she was still secretive about her own past, how she became a Toa, and what she had done. She would not force Madrihk to give away secrets that could damage the development of their village."On a lighter note, the construction of the village is going well." she said, changing the subject.

IC: Dhaejun:"Okay, let's go," Dhaejun said as he boarded his fair dinghy.OOC: Dhaejun and Hatann to Le-Wahi.

OOC: Hatann and Dhaejun from Kumu IsletsIC (Hatann): The crossing from Xa-koro to the southern tip of Le-wahi was a little rough that morning, and the pitching of the small dinghy along with his running in the giant kinloka wheel made him want to both reject his breakfast and throw Dhaejun and his stupid ideas into the sea. he did neither, however. He kept running on the wheel, which turned a gear system, which drove a propellor through the water. The boat moved quicker than most others of its size under the unusual porpulsion, so they reached the mainland before noon. Together, the two Skakdi concealed the boat under some foliage and set off eastwards.OOC: Two Skakdi open for interaction, but they might just try to kill anyone who comes near them. :P Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC:Krall and Agira are on the ground, correct? Ziraul has a silence feild on him and Tirax, so sonar will not pick them up.IC: Ziraul carefully listened, overhearing two beings in the nearby jungle, and crept up on them in perfect silence, covering himself and Tirax in a cloak of illusions. Overhearing the disscussion of some kind of signal, he focused, using his Mahiki to create a series of bright flashes around his foes in an attempt to blind them.

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

"Okay, Nost," replies Sagom while she places the last few weapons onto herself. It took a little longer than Nost because of her many weapons, but she was soon ready to go for breakfast."Ready," she says to the Ko-Toa while holding her hand out for him to take."Where are they?" he mutters before taking a bite of the Bula berry pancakes that were sitting in front of him. The inn had a nice buffet and the Toa of Green had helped himself to a few pancakes and a glass of milk to go with it. He also had some bacon off of some kind of Rahi (Kane-Rae maybe).-Mef Man

IC: NostNost opened the door with his one free hand and walked until they were in the dining area of the inn. As tired as he was, the Toa of ice was still starved and he eagerly led the two to the buffet section."Hey, there's your friend...Gezdom..." he said, slowing down to figure out the Toa's name. His mind was clouded with sleepiness.

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

"He's my brother, remember?" she asks before laughing slightly. "Gez, what's on the menu today?" she calls out to her adopted brother."Bula berry pancakes, Kane-Rai bacon, lots of things," he replies, smiling.Ice Toa's a little sleepy. Guess nothing too exciting didn't go on while I was sleeping..."That sounds delicious," Sagom says before turning to Nost. "What do you want?"-Mef Man

IC(Gezdom and Sagom)

Sagom chuckles before bending down and kissing Nost on his cheek."Okay, Nost, I'll be back with a plate for you too," she says before placing her hand on his cheek. Slowly, the Toa turns away and walks toward the buffet; grabbing two plates for the both of them.Gezdom watched the Toa of Water amused. It looked as if she wasn't using this poor Toa this time."So, tell me, Nost," he says, repeating the name she had used,"how did a guy like you end up with a girl like her?" It was a joke, but he was curious to know where the two met.And how the Karz Sis fell in love...-Mef Man