Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:The Hordika heard Kethrye speak behind him and turned around to engage the Toa. He pushed the length of the axe to the side, blocking the attack, then kicked the Toa in the stomach. The kick was barely strong enough to bruise, but it did succeed it pushing the Toa back several feet, and hopefully give Nui Rama time to come to the Hordika's aid.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: I believe that's an autohit...IC: The Rama, however, would never get the chance to help the beast. I raised my hand and released a wave of fire, which rolled over the trio of grounded Rahi, permeating their armor and burning their flesh to nearly unrecognizable husks. The fire slowly dispersed from the charred exoskeletons as I lowered my hand.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Just then, Kahlynn appeared, blasting one of the Rama behind Kethrye from his place atop Breygo."Hey, wasp faces! Come and fight me, ya runts!" he roared, upon which words the Rahi all turned to attack, chasing Kahlynn off.OOC: There ya go Ben, got some heat off your back ;)

IC-Dendron:Dendron noticed the others convening around him, and allowed himself a quick inner sigh of relief. That was when he went to work. Laying his hand on the ground, he concentrated slightly, drawing energy from roots and mycelium there. Slowly but surelyl he felt his strength return. When he felt himself ready, he stood, gripping his staff tighter, and glaring balefully at Lantz."Looky, looky," he said, mockingly. "Another beast. I wonder what this little critter can do, eh, friends?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:The Hordika snorted as he saw the Nui Rama fall towards him as if guided by an invisible hand. Not knowing where to run, he decided to run towards the contorted ball of Nui Rama. He launched a Rhotuka at them, decreasing their weight and thus hopefully reducing the amount of harm they would do to the Hordika. Then the Hordika jumped towards the edge of the ball. He grabbed hold of one of the Nui-Rama's claws, moved his legs up and jumped perpendicular to the creatures. He landed on the ground on all fours and looked at the invaders carefully. This was beginning to become dangerous.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC - Brovuv - Battefield"I am," he replied to Gavarm.-Komisk - BattlefieldKomisk looked forward, seeing a cluster of Nui-Rama heading his way. The insect he was riding began to twitch, and he knew his ride was nearly dead. He ripped out his sword, replacing it with an explosive fruit. With a final push, the Rahi kept going...and he kicked off. The Rahi exploded, killing a few others in the cluster before smoldering down to the dirt.The Matoran fell. He was sure he would die, now. He couldn't survive the fall. He remembered Kol Uskey as he- smash! The Matoran slammed into a Nui-Rama and slid off. At the last second, he grabbed its claw with both hands and swung up, clutching its leg. He now buzzed around at a fast pace, eyes shut. He imagined he was simply riding his Ussal. One hand slowly encircled an explosive fruit- one with a sticky covering -and stuck it in the face of the Nui-Rama."Here we go..."BOOM!He was knocked away, one ear bleeding. He slammed into another Nui-Rama, though this one fell under his weight and momentum, crashing to the ground and breaking his fall. The military officer kicked his feet out, throwing the beast off of him. He silently checked his wounds. He couldn't hear out of his left ear, which had been closest to the explosion. He had had the misfortune of carrying his sword during his first fall, so one hand bore and ample gash with gushed out blood. His right leg hurt and he felt it. It certainly wasn't broken, but possibly sprained.And the fight had just begun.Standing, he placed his weight on his left leg. He slid his sword out of its sheath and narrowed his eyes at an approaching Rahi. The beast swooped down as if to clutch him and carry him away, but he slashed its abdomen. It went past him and turned, hate in its eyes. This time, when it came at him it slit his shoulder, letting more blood out. He too had hate in his eyes at this point. When it charged, he wasted no time slaying it, beheading the beast. He sliced its claw off and tied it to one hand so he had two weapons. A sword and a claw. Revenge.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: VolinNot quite sure how the being could've reacted so quickly last minute when the Rama were right above his head, he cursed as the insects hit the ground hard, killing one and severely injuring the other two. If this guy could move like that then there was only one thing to do.Compromise his mobility.Using his Matatu, Volin used telekinetic energy on Lanz, restraining him from all angles, almost like a straight jacket. The invisible force would keep him in place as long as Volin kept focus. Now was the time for the others to strike."Someone cover me!"OOC: Not an auto-hit.

IC-Dendron:Dendron slipped back towards Volin, protecting him from any Nui-Rama that decided to fly their way as he held the Hordika down to the ground."If we ever get out of this," he said, mostly to himself, "I have to try that trick with the trees again."

profiles i guess

Demolition Squad Leader.IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"I got you!" he whooped, soaring down on his Rama and dropping one of the smaller oil-coated Madu onto the Hordika, lighting a match after it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Destian, Nui-Rama Hive AssualtDestian ran next to Madrihk, occasionally slashing with his sword, a grin growing on his face as the Nui-Ramas he struck falling dead instantly, skulls cleaved. As much as it disgusted him to say it, he enjoyed battle. He enjoyed the act of killing, of slaying. It was insane, It was cruel. But then again, isn't everything?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gavarm nodded back. He puffed a good-sized smoke ring, then locked on to a target."Ah majur'd in Bahahlahgee, mahself. Olways lahked lurnin' about th' mi-ra-cu-lous ways lahf wurks," He said amicably.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

ooc: didnt think it was.IC:The Hordika roared. He could barely move. He slowly began to move his hand, inch by inch towards his back. It took nearly all his effort to do so, and then some. He tried to create a Rhotuka. The disk materialsed, then dissipated. It continued to switch between existant and non-existant as the Hordika used all the mental will available to him. Suddenly his demeanor changed."Yes! I've woooooooNo! Help me! PleasssssQuiet you fool! I'll killllarrrrrggghhhh!!" The Hordika screamed. Inside his head the battle was beginning to turn. The restrictions on his body and his use of mental will were somehow allowed Lantz and Skaarn, the two consciousnesss that wrestled for control, to reveal themselves. They had both been able to exert control, if only for a few moments. It gave the Hordika a headache.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Auron (Aerial Squad), A bit away from the Aerial SquadThe Toa of Fire finally figured out how to control his rahi, but a new problem had presented itself. He was separated from the squad, and surrounded by Rama. He turned the bird around, trying to head back towards the squad. His sword was in his right hand, slashing at the Rama when they drew too near, and using his sword as a way to direct his elemental blasts. All of a sudden, a Rama swooped out of the air and knocked the Toa off his mount. Surprised, the Toa of Fire reached out to grab hold of something, only to find himself alone in the air. He looked about quickly, realizing that he doubted that his team could see him. He started to set himself on fire, hoping his elemental resistance will protect him long enough for his allies to see him falling.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Comiiing, dear!" he yelled, jumping off the dying Rama and rolling to a stop at Trakuda's feet. The two stood back to back, slicing away at Rama, and Reordin laughed a bit."What's up?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Some music for this part of the fight:The 1812 Overture.That is all.IC: Sulov fired once more, lightly injuring a nui-rama. It dashed off.The commander pointed with his prosthetic back towards the supply Ussals during the short lull. Atop them were several long caskets as wide as a thin matoran's waist each."Arr lanzes arr in zerre. Zey arr lang and pointed veapuns, like spearrs, but made oz vud," He explained. "Durring ze charge, ve hold zem like so."Sulov flattened himself against his Ussal, relaxing to make sure Muv understood to not speed up. He held his right arm and hand in such a way that Uyism could easily imagine a spear or similar object couched in that position.Koskium then sat up again. "Zat means zat ju vill be holding vun forr ze charge."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:The flat of the axe hit the Hordika squarely on the head. The Hordika stiffened for a moment, then his body went limped. It would have fallen to the ground had not been telekinetically held in place by Volin. Then in tensed again, and head rose up."I've won! Finally, I have returned" Skaarn said victoriously. "Thank you so much that bit of help" he said to Kethrye.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Dendron:"I do not like the sound of that," Dendron growled, glaring over at the Hordika. Kal and Mussiki had moved into their respective positions, the two brothers and nephew forming a triangle around the creature, though it was filled into a circle by all the others near them."What exactly should we do with that thing?" He asked the others.

profiles i guess

IC: Madrihk"Who is this guy?" Madrihk said as he arrived on the scene. "More spawn of Makuta?" With his sword in hand, he was half ready to lop the Hordika's head off, if it hadn't spoken seemingly clearly. They had to get to the hive, not stop for each crazy Makuta-follower they might face.OOC: Yep, I know he's not really on Makuta's side. :P

IC: (Aryll/Demolitions Squad)Aryll had a bad feeling the mission was going pretty badly at the moment. In the distance, he saw a Rahi attacking a group, Rama swarming, and explosions everywhere. Apparently, the Ko-Matoran were getting a bit too trigger happy. Trigger happiness tended to get teams killed. Resisting the urge to kill the thing, he pushed on."Just keep on moving!" Aryll said to the nearest Toa, Ril. "We'll be at the Hive in no time!"IC: (Tarotrix/Demo Squad)Barking out an order, Taro and three other guards formed a semi-circle in front of the wounded soldier. After the medic patched the sting up, Tarotrix took the chance to look around. Behind him, a Rahi was in combat with some ILS members and the Rama were obviously darting from place to place. But instead of charging foward and killing the beast, Tarotrix chose remain in the front.Helping the wounded man up, Taro uttered an order to enter into formation. As ordered, the guards formed semi-circle and charged forth to help Trakuda.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Going alone -fwachaa- is as close to suicide as anything that I've ever seen," he replied, swinging his daggers and pulling up his makeshift shield every now and then. "I'd need -hreek- one or two guys to come with me."He grinned."By the way, duck."He spun around as Trakuda did so and stabbed both his daggers into the eyes of a Nui-Rama, pulling it over the heads of the two Ko-Matoran and hopping on board."Grab an insect!" he yelled, stabbing into the nerve clusters of the wounded insect. "You're coming with me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon caught sight of Auron falling and cursed, steering his bird as it headed towards the falling body as fast as it could, the wind in Alfon's ears near deafening. By the time his Kahu neared the Toa of fire, Alfon reached out and pulled his ally to him as the rahi shifted around so his weight would fall onto its back."That was close." he huffed right before whipping out his sword and cutting a Rama in half in mid-air before spotting Auron's Gukko and returning him to it."Try not to fall off again. Now stay in formation." he said before returning to his group, swatting a few other insects out of the sky and sending an arc of lightning at the hive.Onyx slashed his way to Reordin, leaving dead Nui-Rama bodies behind him as he pushed forward, shield brandished fiercely in one hand and his broadsword in the other. Just like his primary weapon, his shield proved just as effective."Reordin! Are we going to blow a hole in the wall any time soon?" he asked impatiently.

IC:Trakuda nodded at Aryll, "Sure."He threw a Madu fruit straight up, which a Rama flew straight into, causing an explosion that disorientated the remaining Rahi long enough for Trakuda to hop aboard. He did the same trick as Reordin had done, and turned to his fellows."Continue on to the hive. We'll provide air support, and meet you there. I can see it now, it isn't much farther, just keep moving!"And with that, he took off with Reordin.

ooc: Actually, he kinda is. At least the Skaarn conciousness is.IC:Skaarn saw that he was both outgunned and outnumbered. He also realized that professing his true alliegance was probably not in his best interest given the present situation. So he did what any Servant of Makuta would do. He lied."Hello, Toa. My name is Skaarn. I mean you no harm. I apologize for my earlier actions. I am a Toa Hordika you see, and my Rahi instincts took over. Now pleas,e put that sword away" he said to Madrihk.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

Demolition Squad Leader.IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Alright, then," he said, taking off. "Just stick with me and we should be fine! The hive's only about a good fifty yards away, and if we can cut a large enough path through, we should be there in about ten minutes."He stretched out his arms, horizontally bifurcating several Rama as he flew.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Auron (Aerial Squad)The Toa quickly started to reabsorb the heat, he felt like crying in thanks because of Alfon. The Toa of Fire saw his life literally flash before his eyes as he fell, or at least, what he remembered of his life. He followed behind the Toa of Electricity, draining any Rama of heat that was foolish enough to follow them, and used that heat to blast any other Rama that he didn't drain.

IC: Onyx / VolinOnyx followed after Reordin, pushing forward with his shield, getting scratched up as claws and stingers tried to pierce the incredibly dense metal, their efforts to maim futile. Even if his equipment did get damaged, it would just be repaired.That gives me an idea...On the spot, Onyx formed multiple sharp spikes on his rounded shield, making it even deadlier. As Reordin said, he stayed with the squad and continued to push.Completely creeped out by Skaarn's sudden change in behaviour, he never released his telekinetic control on him at all. The whole thing was just all too strange and after someone like that attacks you, trust is hard to come by."I agree with those two." he declared, motioning to Dendron and Mussiki with his head.

IC:Trakuda nodded in understanding, forcing his mount to comply. He pulled back suddenly when another Rama came near, causing his mount to slash at the other insect's eyes, blinding it and sending it flying off uncontrollably.Kahlynn came to their aid shortly, providing cover fire from his more willing Kahu.

IC: Madrihk"I will keep my sword drawn as long as we are in battle, thanks," Madrihk growled, sending several more Rama tumbling to their deaths with a ray of ice. "You attacked my troops, so at worst you are in league with Makuta and at best you are simply mad. In any case, we haven't got time for this now! Give me one reason not to gut you, and do it quickly!"Meanwhile, the hive was nearly obscured by a cloud of black, green and orange insects. The swarm showed no sign of thinning yet.""The holes we are punching in their numbers get filled quickly," the Toa of Ice said. "If the strike force is to succeed, we must move with the rest."