Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Self-Proclaimed Deputy Demolitions Leader: Guard forces have planted explosives.IC:"We're done!" Trakuda and the Sanctum Guard got to their feet and began to run away from the hive, indicating for the rest of the Demolitions Squad to do the same, "Skrihen, wrap your vines around the area of the hive we've got the explosives on, once we're back into the jungle. We can't hold them off and blow a hole in it. Ril, when we're down there, light the explosives."OOC: Here's the OOC-plan: we get back to the jungle to thin the numbers of Rama, then we hold them off for you whilst you do the things I tell you, but don't say the effect your attacks have on the hive, just wait for Nuju to post and then we can work from there. Edited by Wotsiznaim

OOC: Strike force movement: Closing in.Also, soundtrack possibilities: Kin no Senkou, Battlefield 1943 theme, Ghost Love Score... :PIC: Madrihk"Right, let's get to that hive wall," Madrihk shouted over the near-deafening sound of the swarm. He dashed here and there at certain intervals, to dodge Rama rather than engaging them directly. He would have no trouble in killing them with his sword, but he knew there was no point. It would only tire him out. As he saw the Rama begin to swarm the base of the hive, where demolitions were now gathered, he figured it was time to finally move."They're about to blow it! We need to be there for that!"And so, the strike force moved closer to the ground section of the ancient structure, blasting down Nui-Rama in the progress. They moved quickly, trying their best to catch up with the rest of the team."Remember to save your powers," Madrihk reminded them. "We'll be needing them once we're inside." Edited by Katuko

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive)"Watch yourselves, people!" Reordin yelled as he hopped onto a low-flying Rama and steered it to the right: he was riding with the underbelly to the direction that the shadow bolts had come from. What were those things? "They're firing shadow at us, and I'd prefer if everyone else got out alive!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Trakuda sighed, but remained glad that they had managed not to die."Stay with us and wait for my mark once we're a safe distance away, and-"The Strike Team! They made it!"Fantastic!" he cried, using his disk as a shield before sticking a Rama with his spear, "Skrihen, do it now! Ril, lit 'em up!"Then the Shadow Bolts. Oh Karz. It must have been- "That Toa..." he muttered, almost inaudibly. Whoever was riding that Rama Trakuda spotted earlier must have been a Toa of... Shadow? Was that even possible?

IC: [Ril]"ON IT!" he roared, swivelling around to clear around a large group of Rama with a massive ball of fire, giving him view of where the explosives had been planted.His grinned, an updraft of heat slowly levitating him upwards. Flames began to rotate around him rapidly, coalescing into what seemed to be giant arrows of flame. He rose his arm to point towards the explosives."Bombarda"The fire arrows shot forth towards the explosives.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive)The lieutenant didn't even stop to see if the explosives had worked: he had grabbed the injured Trakuda and pulled him onto his Rama, tearing through the swarms and headed back to the jungle."Whatever you do..." he yelled, "don't let go."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive)"I need you sharp!" he yelled back. "They can handle the explosives, and you're in no position to fight."He grew deathly quiet."I've already lost one partner today," he said quietly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna shot up into the air, charged with Zealokan's kinetic energy. Like a bullet out of a gun, he flew into the heart of the densest part of the swarm where the insects were packed so closely together that they could hardly fly. Unlike a bullet, however, his passage through was far from smooth. He was battered by claws, wings and stingers on every side, and several pierced his armour as he jetted past. He hissed silently in pain, but persevered in the knowledge that this would hurt them more than it hurt him.He was now beginning to slow down as he approached the zenith of his flight, right in the heart of the swarm. Mustering as much elemental energy and concentration as he could, he let rip in one almighty power scream. The sound momentarity overshadowed all others on the battlefield in a blaze of power, making the omnipresnt buzz of the rama-swarm seem like nothing more than a whisper. At the epicentre of the blast, the shockwave blew the great flies in all directions, rupturing their membranous wings, cracking their carapaces and ripping their spindly legs from their bodies. A shower of green blood rained down on the fighters below, and Dekuna began to fall.The canopy rushed upwards to meet him as he fell back to earth, drained from the exertion and the wounds he had inurred on the way up. It had been a costly manoeuvre for him, but without it, that group of nui-rama would have been in an ideal position to butcher the ground squad. A faint smail appeared on his mask just before he crashed trough the branches.

ppg2.png

IC:"I'm sorry... But I can make it... I have to fight, I have to... For Solia..." he tried to make himself feel stronger with the image of Solia in his mind, the memory of her spurring him on to ignore his gash."Turn this thing around, Reordin." he told his fellow Ko-Matoran, "Please."

IC:Dekuna was caught by Kahlynn riding Breygo in the nick of time. Breygo had to land on the jungle floor, as he couldn't carry the extra weight, but Dekuna would be safe, and unscathed."You can thank me later. I only want you alive to have more soldiers fighting the Rama, no offence." Kahlynn told him, before taking off to continue the fight in the air.

OOC:

OOC: Some music for this part of the fight:The 1812 Overture.That is all.IC: Sulov fired once more, lightly injuring a nui-rama. It dashed off.The commander pointed with his prosthetic back towards the supply Ussals during the short lull. Atop them were several long caskets as wide as a thin matoran's waist each."Arr lanzes arr in zerre. Zey arr lang and pointed veapuns, like spearrs, but made oz vud," He explained. "Durring ze charge, ve hold zem like so."Sulov flattened himself against his Ussal, relaxing to make sure Muv understood to not speed up. He held his right arm and hand in such a way that Uyism could easily imagine a spear or similar object couched in that position.Koskium then sat up again. "Zat means zat ju vill be holding vun forr ze charge."

@Hu: Gonna be trying to imitate your style for this.Do correct me if I can't control Uyism any longer.IC: Uyism sat back. She thought for a second."No," The Iroiit said, "But I can handle."Sulov nodded. "Gud."The swamp's end was in reach. Just a few dozen more meters, and the Ussalry would emerge...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Just handle her whenever I am not online. Also, your style is rather perfect. It works.IC: [Ril]Another blast of fire slammed into several more Nui Rama. They were incinerated, but another group charged at Ril, who promptly ducked underneath their attempts at assaulting him."You know, I'm pretty sure more of them are hatching every minute to replenish their fallen numbers."

IC: Alfon / Onyx / VolinPure luck was what saved Alfon's life mixed with the help of his Calix. As an ungodly swarm of Rama converged on him and began picking away at his bird and himself, he shifted all of his weight to the side and fell to the ground. The impact did not kill him as he fell on his side but he was sure he could feel the crunching of bone in his left arm.Alfon lay there, gasping in pain as he clutched his limb, his vision blurring along with multiple black spots swimming in his vision. Rolling on his back, the swarm that had come to feed on his bird were intent to finish the job, heading straight for him as their forces continued to amass.Suddenly, a superheated gas came from behind him, hitting the insects head on, melting them completely and charring their corpses as they landed a few feet in front of him. Volin, ahead from the Strike Team just by a bit, rushed in to save his brother, supporting as he stood."You okay?""Yeah...I think I broke my left arm but I can still run."That was all Volin needed to hear to release his younger brother. As the Strike Team caught up and continued to push forwards to the hive, both rejoined the squad and continued on ahead.Meanwhile, a certain Fe-Toa completely covered in icky green blood surrounded by multiple insect corpses continued battering the wall with Pakari-strengthened swings of his iron mace, trying to dig in deeper. How Onyx survived was due to his quick thinking. The sheer amount of enemies filling up his tunnel and barging in on him was overwhelming, even with his Mask of Strength. So he sealed off the tunnel with a thick iron wall, preventing any entry or exit.All that stood between the iron wall and the hive wall were multiple gooey carcasses and him, battering the fortified enemy base. It was his only way in.OOC: Summing up this post: Alfon has been wounded (broken left arm) and knocked out of the sky, regrouping with the Strike Team, meaning the Aerial Squad has lost it's leader. Onyx is still alive, currently trapped in his own tunnel but trying to break his way into the hive with his Pakari.

IC-Dendron:Dendron had disconnected himself from the plantlife, though he still felt the need to go back. Onyx had been trapped in his tunnel, and no matter what that Iron-Toa was doing in there, Dendron was going to try and get him out.How?Lots and lots of vines and carnivorous plants. Dendron layed his hands on a couple of the flytraps back in the jungle, willing them to open as he quickly used vines to grab the dead Nui-Rama and feed them into the plants.IC-Kal:Kal ran up to Alfon, Mussiki close behind. "Do you need somebody to set you a sling?" Kal asked, holding up a few jungle vines. "I can imagine it'd be more useful than holding on to your limb, constantly."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Kethrye smashed a Nui-Rama's body in with a blow from his axe, his elemental power long sense depleted. He and the rest of the ground squad were clustered out side the small hole Onyx had created, attempting to defend it from. Most of the squad was battling the Rama with there elemental powers of weapons, while Dendron was triggering the grown of a wall of carnivorous plants around them.Kethre glanced over to his right, sighting the glint of light reflecting off the Ussalry's steeds.Well look who's arrived just in the nick of time.OOC: Ground Squad leader: The Ground Squad is defending the tunnel/dent ONyx made, and Dendron's creating a bunch of giant Venus flytrap-type plants growing around them. The Ussalry is approaching through a junbgle swamp.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC - Komisk - BattlefieldKomisk had kept fighting. He had gained new wounds from which fresh blood now flowed. He had killed more Rama-Nui. He now fell to the ground, but he knew he had given the demolitions squad the time they needed. With a last swing, he sword stuck into a Nui-Rama, which flew off with the blade, out of reach. He now lay back, eyes closed.Komisk Runion was finally dead.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Amerikos from strike teamOOC: Not posting much. Just say I'm silently defending. Anyone on the strike team can control my char for menial things, for greater ones PM me before using me.IC: Amerikos had helped in bonding the, "hordika." Now he turned and followed Madrihk towards the hive, blocking a joint attack by two Nui-Rama and then slashing them down with his new sword. Suddenly, there was a eureka moment. He pulled metal from the ground, forming it into a crude wedge. Turning to Madrihk, he smiled. "Battering ram. Should make it easier to get into the hive. We can just leave it behind if you don't want it."OOC: Not generating metal, just manipulating the area around me.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Suddenly the Nui Rama made a bold assault, trying to surround Tohgno and pick him off. He knew he had no chance alone, so he dived out of the group of Rama again, hoping someone in the ground squad below him would assist before they got to him again.OOC: Oh, and please quote my post if you are the person saving me, to find it easier.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Vompran, GROUND SQUAD LEADERI missed way too much.(Edited I didn't know Tohgno was on a gukko)I.C. Vompran

IC:Suddenly the Nui Rama made a bold assault, trying to surround Tohgno and pick him off. He knew he had no chance alone, so he dived again, hoping someone in the ground squad below him would assist.OOC: Oh, and please quote my post if you are the person saving me, to find it easier.

Vompran spotted a soldier in lethal combat with a group of rama. He fired a barrage of thorns out of his hands holding off the rama giving Tohqno a chance to regroup himself. The toa of plantlife continued his battle, felling one rama with his sythe, another two by slamming them together with his matatu. A rama charged him and gored him in the shoulder with his claw as he was regrouping from the last attack. "ERRGG. I'm gonna feel that tommorow."OOC: BenLuke, what's our current location/objective. From what I've seen, we're in the forest a little ways outside the rama hive, right? Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC:Vompran's thorn barrage had a critical effect on the group of rama, hitting almost all of them and a few dropping dead. Klumy was now becoming steady so Tohgno seized his chance and threw a madu cabolo into the group, taking out most in the fiery explosion while any survivors attempted to attack, but only to be like lambs to the slaughter of tohgno's disks."Thanks! It's karzahni up there!" He yelled, flying low in circles around Vompran."What is the status of the demolitions and strike force?" he asked, his gukko Klumy slaying another rama with his claws.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Tarotrix & Aryll, Demolitions Squad.IC:Things weren't exactly going smoothly. The Rama had increased in number, and were obviously swarming the Aerial forces. Aryll and the Ta-Korans were in a struggle to carve out a path to the hive.Aryll focused on hurling bolts of elemental energy at the bugs. But for every one they downed, three emerged to take its place. Thus, they traveled at a snails pace. But then, he had an idea. Perhaps he could make an electric wall to spearhead a push.Aryll he thought. You're a geinus.Forming a basic spear-point of electricity, he cried "Charge!"IC: Tarotrix had gained a little bit of respect for Aryll. As the Toa made a path for them, Taro and his men killed any stunned Rama on the ground. Within a couple of minutes, they were at the hive, where the rest of the Demolitions squad were running away from a tunnel and dodging bolts of shadow. Bolts of shadow. Resisting the idea that Makuta was defending his hoard of giant, venomous wasps, Taro told Aryll to put down the wall."Defend the area and wait for the strike team, men!"

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I.C. Vompran (Ground squad leader)"Don't mention it. I don't know their status yet. Hope they are okay." Vompran channeled his elemental into creating massive Venus flytraps (Like Dendron) and formed some pitcher plants and sun-dew plants as well.I.C. Kranuka"Ok... But If I fall, I won't be happy." He hopped aboard.

elementalussal.png

I.C. Vompran (Ground squad leader)"Don't mention it. I don't know their status yet. Hope they are okay." Vompran channeled his elemental into creating massive Venus flytraps (Like Dendron) and formed some pitcher plants and sun-dew plants as well.I.C. Kranuka"Ok... But If I fall, I won't be happy." He hopped aboard.

IC Botan, Fehron, Dymiun“Fasten your seat belt,” Botan said, tossing Kranuka some of the leftover strips of spider silk, which functioned as seatbelts. The Toa fastened theirs. “This is your captain speaking,” said Fehron, “Prepare for takeoff!" As Dymiun applied his power to Fehron’s mechanism, the rotors began to spin and lift the contraption off the ground.

aouROFb.png

IC: Auron (What's left of the Aerial squad); FallingThe Toa of Fire had cheated death once, he doubted he could do it again. As the Rama surrounded his bird, he started to charge a large blast. All of a sudden, his concentration was broken as his bird plummeted from the sky. He started to absorb the dying rahi's heat, and that of the closer jungle, all to release in something to remember the Toa of Fire by. Below the Toa lay a strange object, made of ice, iron and plant, he couldn't see it as he was looking upward at the Rama that followed his crash-course, but he was headed right for it.

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna's fall was broken by a gukko rider, who set him down on the forest floor before swooping off again to rejoin the battle in the skies. Dekuna wished him well, and hoped that it would be easier for him without the large group of flies he had attacked. He lay there on the ground for a moment, trying to gather his wits. His power scream and other attacks in battle had drained most of his elemental power, and he was covered in injuries large and small, but in spite of thise, he still wanted to carry on. Havon had put him in charge of this group of Hau Karda, so he wouldn't stop until they were all ready to call it a day, either when the hive was toppled or the ILS retreated. He slowly got to his feet and began walking through the jungle to find where the rest of the ground squad had gone.IC (Lema): Now with a second gukko bird (his first had been shot down by heat vision rays), Lema ascended to rejoin the flying squad. The rama were numerous here, but he knew they would find it difficult to fly at him when the air under their wings turned against them.

ppg2.png

IC:Kahlynn sighed, frustrated. Couldn't this lot stay in the air for at least a few minutes?He charged forth for his third run. He had gained many new scars in this battle, and was in quite a bit of pain all over his body, but he could live with that. Skakdi were used to a few cuts and bruises, especially one that got in fights every day or so.

IC: Destian, ILS's Nui-Rama Hive AssualtDestian roared a challenge to the Nui-Rama. "I've fought Rahkshi! I've fought Toa, fellow Skakdi, and Vortixx! Do you think that you, you maggots are going to kill me?" With that said, what had to be at least a dozen Nui-Rama swarmed toward him. Holding his hand foward, he generated a ball of plasma, adding layers and layers, until it was a gigantic sphere, grunting, sweat pouring down his face, he concentrated, ignoring the chaos around him, so that the ball would actually not explode.When the dozen Nui-Rama were closest, he released the ball, reducing them to ashes, as well as anything that got in the way of the ball as it shot into the sky.Backflipping into the air, he landed on a Nui-Rama, stunning it long enough for him to plunge his sword into it's vitals, killing it. As it plunged to earth, he lept off at the last second, letting it sending dirt flying into the air. His calculations had been correct, and he stood mere yards away from Madrihk. Pulling out his sword, he began to ward off any creatures that got close."Orders? I was a bit busy for a few moments." He said with a grin, asking anyone nearby, and part of the Strike Force.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AelynnWith her Mask of Power activated, Aelynn saw something; no; someone falling from a dead gukko. Wait, that was... "Auron!" the Fe-Toa gasped.She didn't waste a second, already running towards him. Aelynn had already gotten separated from the group. She wasn't going to catch him, atleast not the normal way. Instead she reached out with her power, and slowed his fall with the armor he was wearing.Aelynn dashed over to him as soon as he touched the ground. "Are you alright!?"OOC: Saved, http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -