Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Ground Squad.IC:The Ground Squad approached the hive, defeating groups of Rama as they went. Dandron has charged ahead a bit to help, leaving Kethrye and the rest of the squad without his aid.Soon the marching ground squad troops fought their way through the trees and into the clearing which housed the Nui-Rama Hive."Did I miss anything?" Kethrye said, walking over to Reordin. "Had to deal with some crazy beast-Toa further back."

IC: OnyxQuite thankful for Dendron's aid, Onyx had timed to sit down and catch his breath ever so slightly, never taking his eyes off the entrance. Suddenly, Kethrye leading his squad entered the tunnel."You're going to miss your life if you don't start protecting that entrance." Onyx muttered, pointing at the entrance. Kethrye and his troops would have to hold off the Rama from the outside while Onyx would kill anything that entered the tunnel."If you or your guys get wounded, get inside, especially if you can't hold the line."

IC:Klumy went into a dive above the ground squad, using his claws to take out a couple rama before stopping and flying low-ish to draw rama away from ground squad while Tohgno took them out with disks.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC - Komisk - BattlefieldFlying through the air, Komisk spotted Reordin. He swooped down, ripping his claw out of the Rahi's nerve cluster and decapitating it. He leapt, landing next to Reordin."If I may thtate my opinion, both...we thould light 'em up."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SkrihenCarefully, Skrihen began to limit the energy she was expending on the assault. With Dendron's aid, she could conserve her elemental energy for inside the hive. That's not to say she stopped completely. Her vines continued to whip Nui-Rama out of the air, and trees continued to swallow up the insects whole.IC: TarnokTarnok placed his shots with cool efficiency, his gaze never lingering longer than it needed to, and never wasting one arrow more than necessary. There were no battle cries or shouts of satisfaction from him, just the cold, calculating demeanor of a Matoran far removed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Auron (Aerial Squad): Pala-KoroThe Toa of Fire grudgingly landed, he was in the air, and he didn't know how to land, or take off again. Luckily, the bird did know how to land, and the Toa dismounted, grabbed some rope, and hopped onto the Rahi again, this time, tying himself to it before taking off again, following Alfon.

IC: JiMing"Hey," he called over to Kethrye."What did I miss? Sorry, I fell back sort of, but I can help you guys now."OOC:Apologies for not making a post for such a long time.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Subgroup leader: Ussalry still onwards, but not yet to the Hive. Note: I'm not trying to slow the assault down as much as provide an element of realism-cavalry historically have a difficult time navigating terrain filled with obstructions and mud, and frequent giant wasp attacks do not help.Also note that swamps such as the one mentioned can easily and quickly be crossed by those with elemental and mask powers...Which means that Kethrye could have traveled that way, just made something to traverse it more easily.@KNI: Brovuv's response to Gavarm, please? I'd like to continue their conversation-have a little scene planned.IC: Yet Kethrye soon realized that the Ussalry was missing from the Ground Squad. Even while the other members had been forced to move slowly in order to wipe out groups of rama, the crab-riders must have been moving even more slowly...And indeed they were. The traveling wedge had come to a real bit of swamp, a large marsh with nearly impenetrable weeds preventing a quick trip around its body. The fastest way towards the Hive, Sulov had decided, was right through the mud.The Ussalry commander was right in his assertion that the path would be much quicker through the marsh as opposed to circumnavigating it. But the mud still proved more difficult than any the group had waded through before, and the nui-rama yet buzzed around the three squadrons. Koskium estimated that it would take at least a good few minutes more to catch up to the rest of his assigned squad at this rate.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:"You missed the crazy-person," Kethrye said. "Not much, apart from that. We took out a lot more Rama, but this isn't over yet.Far from it.He turned back to Reordin. "The Ussalry is back behind us somewhere, you know, it's probably hard to navigate through the trees on those over-grown crabs they're riding on. . ."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive)"Why are they flanking from the left, anyway?" Reordin asked. "Sending them through the trees was unavoidable, but sending them that route slows them down quite a bit more than it would have otherwise."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive)"Then, frankly, you should have let someone who did know about cavalry help advise you," said Reordin with a shrug. "There was obviously some sort of miscommunication."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Brovuv - Battlefield Brovuv squinted at Gavarm, as if it would help him hear better. The buzzing he heard stopped the sound from reaching his ears."Huh?"-Komisk - BattlefieldKomisk shook his head. The rest of the Ussalry was backed up because a bad decision. Some lot of morons were trying to get into the hive."There goeth our backup."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skrihen"Yep, that was the big guy. I've just been squashing some bugs." Skrihen commented, the lavender glow in her eyes slightly darker than before, as the happiness was starting to ebb away.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Wait, Tarnok's with Demolitions?IC: Gavarm puffed again. He had found a new target by now and was locking on."Ah majur'd in Bahahlahgee mahself. Olways luv'd lurnin' th' mi-ra-cu-lous way lahf works," He said amicably, if a tad loudly.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC - Komisk - Battlefield"I expected that, yeah." he frowned.-Brovuv - Forest"I see. Did you learn the fundamental functions of the lower spleen? That always interested me."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Following Trakuda's lead, Aryll, Tarotrix and the Ta-Koro Guards trudged to the base of the hive. "C'mon Taro, lets regroup with Reordin."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Trapped in his prison of ice and plants, Skaarn thought and waited. As far as he could tell there was no way of breaking free from within, since he was armed only with his claws and Rhotuka spinner. And it's not like make the walls heavier would be any help. He wondered if perhaps Lantz might know a way out of their predicament, but he would never ask that foolish Toa.I do you know. Know a way outQuiet. I never asked you.Then stay trapped. Skaarn heard Lantz laugh mentally, and shook his head trying to rid himself of that annoying conciousness. Skaarn would find his own way out, and spite Lantz in the process. Suddenly he heard a scratching noise. Skaarn tried to peer through the ice and plants, but couldn't make out any more than large, shadowy figures on the other side. Oh well, he thought. Doesn't really matter who's gonna help me out, as long as they do the job.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Please, squad leaders, do not give me the big-bold titles on your posts UNLESS said post is summing up the actions of your squad as a whole. Ideally these posts will be concise and easy to spot, so that I can stay better on top of the action when I come back to find 5 new pages. Thanks.IC:The attacking army was making a bold and powerful thrust. Their attack was multi-pronged, this much was clear to Heuani. Gukko riders swooped overhead and skirmished in midair with countless Rama, trying to push through the thick cloud of bugs and to keep those returning attacks at bay. Heuani glimpsed a few beings hopping between Nui-Rama - those that he saw who came too close, he knocked from the air with quick bolts of shadow that punched as hard as boulders. Heuani did not wait long enough to watch them fall from the air.A ground force was pushing its way forward, too; it would take two steps forward, and one back as each demi-charge was repulsed by another surge of insects. The Nui-Rama grabbed a number of defenders in their claws, rending their bodies asunder or dropping them from great heights. Troops on the ground were covering another group as best they could - a group that had gotten close to the base of the hive, and was fending off Rama attackers with madu cabolo. A demolitions team, Heuani could tell. Looking down, he saw that a Toa of Iron had already tried to make a dent in the thick stone and earth wall, and had gotten a few feet into the skin of the hive. At the Toa of Shadow's will, a cluster of Rama renewed the assault on the tunnel with increased vigor; by their sheer numbers, the immense flies slammed aside the defenders who tried to hold the entrance and continued to push inward against the iron walls. They piled into the tunnel, pounding into one another heedlessly, energetically pummeling themselves to death. Carapaces cracked and bug-juice squirted in fountains from the entrance of the tunnel as bug after bug piled inside and filled the passage to the brim, creating a sticky, crackling, and still slightly-twitching barricade that blocked the tunnel. If the Toa of Iron inside was still alive, he'd have to find a way to get through a passage of dead Rahi.This tunnel blocked off, Heuani turned his attention back to the air around. He diverted numerous Rama from the earth back into the sky, to redouble the attack on the aerial forces - which, with the other air squad having drawn back to regroup, now consisted mainly of Gukko riders. They were hopelessly outnumbered and overpowered by the new onslaught of Nui-Rama. The bugs were so thick that the Gukko birds found it almost impossible to fly, much less navigate as they wished. One poor bird swerved straight into a thick cluster of the Rahi, and came out the other side missing a leg and with both wings broken. The Gukko fell to the earth heavily, crushing other defenders under it. The Gukko force that remained was taking heavy casualties; there seemed no way to break out of the swarm that now surrounded them, and soon, the armies below would lose their aerial defense...

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: [font,verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]"No."[/font] [font,verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]Gavarm grinned and blew a ring.[/font] [font,verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]Six bolts sprang from his crossbow in nine seconds. Each struck one part of a nui-rama; the wasp hovered only a second longer before it plummeted into the marsh.[/font]. [font,verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]"Ah DID lurn th' preecahs lo-ca-shuns of uh nui-rahmah's central nurv clusters, though," Reflected the Ussalmatoran while dragging and locking on once again.[/font].

[Profiles]

IC: ZealokanZealokan soared through the air on his Glider, effortlessly cutting down insect after insect. 'I should've prepared a series of one-liners!' He shouted to himself. Suddenly, a surge in the Nui-Rama swarm, and he was finding it hard to navigate. He was still having an easier time than the Gukko and Kahu, but not easy enough. He generated a Kinetic Field around him, repelling anything that flew near him. He fired blasts of downward motion at the Rahi, sending them falling to the ground, shattering their outer shells on impact.IC: Payiges, Aki-NuiThe air was becoming thick with insects, much less the ground, covered with bits of Nui-Rama. Regardless, Aki-Nui charged onwards, never giving the Rahi a chance to hit his passengers.'Dekuna!' Payiges yelled over her shoulder. 'How are you holding up back there?' She looked forward, and screamed. A Nui-Rama dived right for her head. At the last possible second, she let loose a blast of lightning, turning the insect into a neat little pile of ash and blood. 'Disgusting.' She said, wiping the sticky liquid off her face.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Unfortunately, Lema had lost his bird but seemed to be doing fine, jumping from Rama to Rama...I pray he goes to get himself a new bird.

OOC: Note: auto-hitting the bird is the same as auto-hitting the character, given the effect it has on Lema when he doesn't have flight powers himself.

OOC: I don't mind this one too much, as the attack was made by Wotsiznaim, Fanixe RPed it hitting a bird who didn't belong to my character, even if he happened to be riding it. The multiple people involved in the hit and the bird not really being Lema's sorta make it a less severe hit, the way I see it.IC (Lema): Eventually, Lema's arial Parkour took him into the main body of the swarm where the insects were too dense for him to navigate, even at super speed. Before he ended up being boxed in by a wall of wings, claws and stingers, he let himself fall back to earth, landing on a cushion of air. Wiping the rama-blood from his axe and arms, he reactivated his kakama and sped back to Pala-koro to find a replacement for his fallen mount.

IC: ZealokanZealokan soared through the air on his Glider, effortlessly cutting down insect after insect. 'I should've prepared a series of one-liners!' He shouted to himself. Suddenly, a surge in the Nui-Rama swarm, and he was finding it hard to navigate. He was still having an easier time than the Gukko and Kahu, but not easy enough. He generated a Kinetic Field around him, repelling anything that flew near him. He fired blasts of downward motion at the Rahi, sending them falling to the ground, shattering their outer shells on impact.IC: Payiges, Aki-NuiThe air was becoming thick with insects, much less the ground, covered with bits of Nui-Rama. Regardless, Aki-Nui charged onwards, never giving the Rahi a chance to hit his passengers.'Dekuna!' Payiges yelled over her shoulder. 'How are you holding up back there?' She looked forward, and screamed. A Nui-Rama dived right for her head. At the last possible second, she let loose a blast of lightning, turning the insect into a neat little pile of ash and blood. 'Disgusting.' She said, wiping the sticky liquid off her face.

IC (Dekuna): "I'm fine!" Dekuna yelled back over the din, only just able to catch Payiges voice over the buzzing of the hoard, the yells of the combatants, and the weak field of silence he had placed around his head to protect his sensitive ears. He wasn't able to speak more than that as another squad of rama zoomed overhead. He parried their claws with his blade, and managed to gut one's exposed belly.Seeing Zealokan flying above them, and also the thickening dark cloud of insects behind him. That group contained dozens of flies, blotting out the sun with their numbers. "If they all make a dive, we won't be able to defend ourselves" he muttered to himself. Something would have to be done before that group of insects reached the ground squad. Something like... he steeled himself for a moment. This was going to hurt."Hey, Zealokan!" he yelled upwards to the silver toa. "Shoot me up there, into the middle of that swarm!" He hoped that the kineticist would hear and understand, and use his powers over motion to catapult the toa of sonics into the centre of the dense press of insects.

ppg2.png

OOC: I'll go ahead and timeskip to the present. @Wotz, noted. Whoops.IC: Dervian had been flying his Gukko around. It was quite difficult, as he had not expected to receive a mount. However, with his power over air somewhat guiding its wings, and his skill at steering it getting less pathetic by the minute, he was able to take out a few Nui-Rama. His preferred tactic: Flying by them with a sword outstretched at high speeds, shearing body parts off. It was quite disgusting to onlookers. He did that two or three times, and four Nui-Rama came back around for payback. He formed a wind sphere and hurled it at one of them, then in the middle of the chaos, as wind tended to disrupt winged flight at times, stabbed the other three. Now was the time to do something bigger. He decided to throw a wind shuriken at the hive. Then, he realized he had fallen away from the other aerial squad members. He quickly rejoined the group, albeit in wrong formation. "ORDERS, SIR?" This time, he was serious, as his creator couldn't read 4 pages of BZPRPG easily he needed a more productive idea.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Leah watched grimly, as another small group of Matoran rushed out, loaded with disks and spears, to recover the downed pilots. Over the last few minutes, what initially seemed to work rather well became a slaughter. Her scouts said they had lost people, ripped apart in mid-air. Of course, they had killed more Rama, a greater number than their own, form what she could tell, but the sheer numbers of this foe seemed to make any dent they made in their number pointless. Not when everbody in Gukko force who gave their life was a real name and face to her. She hoped the demolition-squad would push forward soon. Their stretchers were beginning to fill, the recovery teams having dragged back over half a dozen pilots and aircrew. A few of them were lucky and only suffered a broken arm, or cracked ribs, others were less fortunate, the medics telling her they weren't sure if they would make it home. He rreply to that grim statement had been simple: "Then make them last."Leah herself had switched positions, from perimeter-guard to assisting the medics. The pilot in front of her was pretty scratched up, but more importantly, his shoulder was hanging from his side was at an unnatural position, she could see the strain on one of the actuators. Something that made the Le-Matoran shift uncomfortably everytime Leah tried to get a hold of the appendage. "Just hold still, this need to be taken care off!" she ordered, but the other just shook his head. Leah sighed, then suddenly her eyes grew wide. "Watch out! Behind you!" she shouted. The pilot's head turned and Leah seized the opportunity. With one audible Crack, the arm was back in place. The pilot looked at her incredulously and she thought the green of his mask even paled a little. She handed him some herbs to chew on and ran back over to the perimeter. Dozens of Rama were on the ground in front of it and even more were buzzing around overhead, but the line held. Kara was hurling another disk at a Rama. It missed, but the buzzer flew off for the moment. Kara cursed in his Le-Matoran dialect and turned to her. There was a long gash over his left eye. "How are you holding up?" she asked.Kara shrugged and readied the next disk. "I'm moving." was the reply. His arm extended backwards again and the sharpened disk flung forward. This time it hit, winding up sticking halfway out of the Rama's underside. Leah nodded approvingly before turning to the landing-area. The aerial assault team had returrned and while some had taken what the needed and rejoined the fight immediately, not all of them seemed to be in a bigger hurry. "Oh Mata Nui..." Leah said under breath, annoyed, as she hurried over to them."Come on you Liberation people! Madrihk needs you back on stations, our guys are dying out there!" she called to them, not unfriendly, but with all seriousness. "Move it!"As if to prove her point, a trio of recovery Matoran came out of the brush, under cover from the perimeter-guard, dragging back the mangled corpses of a fallen Gukko and its rider. -------------------------Rhow looked up from the message. "Bright Star Inn, if I read that Matoran sign correctly." she said, looking at Viloz for confirmation. "In any case," she added, pointing at the note, "this is just what we need. Thanks Iraanus."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Trakuda and KahlynnTrakuda grimaced, his muscles aching, various cuts and bruises stinging. His reflected disk returned to him after knocking the mask of a Nui Rama askew, something he had almost never done. He ignored it. He ignored the pain, the aching, the disk, everything except the Rama and the explosives. The wasps were increasing in their concentration, they would kill one only to have it replaced by a hundred more. They couldn't turn their backs long enough to plant the explosives.Their air support was being ripped to shreds by yet another cloud of insects, the Aerial Squad had gone to regroup. Regroup. At a time like this. Meanwhile the other ground squads, including the Strike Team who should have been following Demolitions close behind all along, had been stalled by something, and were certainly taking their sweet time to catch up. Some kind of mis-communication had occurred with the Ussalry, sending them down a route free of Rama but rife with trees and vegetation, meaning they were not only going to attack from the left, but they were going to arrive late as well.The Ko-Matoran swore, his words lost to the endless buzzing, even as he was slashed across the chest, and cut off a limb in retaliation. What a disaster. What a complete, bloody disaster.***Kahlynn did not want to regroup. Kahlynn was not going to regroup. Kahlynn hated to even be in a group.The Skakdi of Plasma was in his element here, shooting down Rama left and right, and no one with any sense would take that away from him. What wasn't so good was that he was sort of on his own out here, as the Gukko Force had been pretty much swallowed by a huge cloud of Nui Rama, putting Kahlynn in a place where he himself wasn't going to be coming out in very good shape either.One of his once-gleaming, now caked-in-sickly-green-blood teeth was bludgeoned out by a stinger, giving him a horrible taste of both his own blood and the Nui Rama's poison, which he spat out. A growl was let out as he continued to slice at Nui Rama with his sword, burn them with his laser vision and bat them aside with his shield. This had to end soon, or none of the ILS would be coming out alive."No... Not... Now! You... Things... DIE!"He flew out of the cloud for a second, then spun around and darted back in, on possibly the most suicidal Gukko run ever performed by a Skakdi. Or, possibly the only suicidal Gukko run performed by Skakdi. Either way, this would hurt.Breygo's wings came closer to his body as the Kahu increased in speed, Kahlynn already clipping the wings of two Nui Rama from a distance with a pair of heat vision blasts. And then-Impact.As the pair tore into the cloud, Kahlynn burnt a hole in whatever was blocking their way, before melting the masks of another Rama. He then unleashed his heat vision in a circular motion, cutting through and enraging many Nui Rama, concluding his spin with a stab between the eyes of a particularly surprised insect. The creature stayed on his sword as he through it into another crowd of the wasps. Several more blasts of heat vision annihilated another, then another continuous blast cut straight through another, before his sword came back into play, being used to slice through the side of another Rama, cutting off a wing, an arm, and a lot of flesh, causing the beast to plummet to it's death in the trees. A quick blast of heat vision dazed another, allowing him to strike it into the path of his sword using his shield, then toss it aside, into several more of the creatures. Two more attempted to attack him head on, only for the first to be stabbed between the eyes and batted aside, and the second to have it's stinger and wing sliced cleanly off.He could see his run almost coming to a close, and decided to end it with something spectacular. As one of the insects came to try and ram him off of Breygo, he somersaulted over it, slicing between it's wings and killing it in the process, and came to land standing atop his Kahu, struggling to keep his balance, before he pushed off, diving forward, on to the masks of a Rama. Note to self: Wash hands after this. The Skakdi of Plasma plunged his clawed hand into the soft flesh between the creature's eyes, and pulled, resulting in the creature losing all sixty bazillion of it's teeth. Kahlynn then clambered up the Rama as it fell down, it's wings still buzzing, and dived off the end.He only just managed to grab Breygo's tail as the Kahu left the cloud, cawing just as loud as Kahlynn was screaming, both with happiness, pain, and surprise. The bird settled in the air for a moment as he climbed back up."Good boy Breygo, good boy." he replied, patting the Kahu on the neck. There was a short pause, then, "Let's do it again!"

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC:"I'll survive..." Trakuda replied, skimming a Rama's claws away with his sword, "...I think." after slicing a mask off, he went on, "We need to get those explosives planted. Ril, Onyx, cover me!" he told the two Toa, slowly moving towards the dent the Iron Toa had made, still fighting, making to plant the explosives once protected by a huge shield and a lot of fire.

IC:"Thanks! Just enough to plant some of these explosives. Skrihen, once I plant them, try and weaken the wall with your plants. Ril, try and keep the fire up for as long as you can. Anyone else with fire or plant powers, help them. Everyone else, just hold those Rama off long enough for me and the Sanctum Guard to plant the explosives!" Trakuda told everyone with a strange sense of authority, "And remember, they come from above as well!"As they all did so, he began to unpack the explosives, the other Ko-Matoran nearby doing the same.

OOC: OST START! Trombe! (Search it up.)IC: [Ril]"Very well my friend," said Ril, smirking as he poured more of his power into the wall, watching as more Rama tried to break through, only for them to burn away as they went through the wall, crashing to the ground around the squad. "Okay guys, let's hold the line."

IC: SkrihenWith a savage grin, Skrihen moved to be behind, and to the left of, Trakuda. Raising a hand, several enormous carnivorous plants rose out of the ground, swallowing up several Rama, and distracting even more.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [Ril]As some Rama began to descend from above, Ril promptly shifted, and grabbed one of them with his burning right hand, and he grinned."MY HAND GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!" he roared, as the Rama continued to struggle in pain. "IT'S BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!"The energy around his fist increased, as the flames began to flare up."TAKE THIS! SHINING FINGER!"He clenched his fist, and the Rama promptly exploded, covering the area with its remains.

OOC: 'The World Needs You Now' is pretty good for this scene too :DIC:Trakuda continued to attach his explosives to the wall using the sticky oily substance they were coated in. One of them had no oil on it, which must have been a mistake, so the Matoran tossed it at the attacking Rama.The other Matoran's explosives were coming along nicely now too. It would only be a matter of time...