Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Ledzel)"But the most deadly of them all is the Rahkshi, Makuta's sons," said the Toa. "Like the cap'n was saying, the Rahkshi are not to be underestimated." While putting the emphasis on not, he scrapes his sword across the rock louder than before. "Now would be the time to back out."-Mef

OOC: Yes, there are some geographical difficulties, as Le-koro (where the hut is) is several kilometers from the sea.IC: Dekuna thought the young matoran must be mad. It was crazy for a matoran to fight in a battle between toa with only a disk. Ignoring her, Dekuna sent a pair of sonic booms at Xxeth, one at his mask and the other at his feet.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: Well, I was assuming that you were getting ready to depart, you never specifically said you had already gone out to sea. As for auto-hitting, it's not auto-hitting unless its a fatal blow or something ridiculous, believe me, I've seen what other people like Ghosthands have done and said about it, it's not any fun if we always dodge every hit or negate it someway, it's more entertaining if we throw in some surprises, I don't mind if my characters get stabbed, punched, thrown off a cliff, whatever, it's way more fun that way.Anyway, this should be interesting. I guess for now we are assuming the hut is next to the sea or something?Oh, two-swords style eh? Thumbs up for that fellow One Piece fan! :biggrin:IC: Xxeth, Havon, MimiraXxeth barely got away from what could have been a fatal blow. But his arm got a pretty deep cut."Impressive, but it will take more than that to kill me!" He activated his mask of speed, ran behind the pirate and then still using his mask power, swung right at Odhran's head. Then the sonic booms hit, preventing Xxeth from actually hitting Odhran. Xxeth was knocked to the ground. "Well, that's unforunate. Listen pirate, I'll deal with you after I take care of those guys on shore!" And with that he got up and jumped off the ship. Using powers to send a blast of air at the ship, the momentum also sent him flying toward the shore. Havon, was watching, just standing there, his fire sword drawn, ready for the inevitable fight between him and Xxeth.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:Actually, Odhran has been in the works for a long time, like since the RPG started. Before I started watching OP. But yeah... I admit, some of his characteristic's are based on Luffy/Zoro.And I would've let the attack hit and not said anything, because I don't mind my character's being tossed around, but it's just that I've been tossed into a few situations that involved auto-hitting, and I just don't like it when people do it. I'm a fair player and will let my character get hit if it makes since for him to be.As for the location of the ship, Odhran and his crew always dock pretty far away from land to prevent people from stealing his ship. And I believe that I stated that in the post that got them here. I kinda expected people to read about the location of a character if they're gonna interact with them but I guess most people don't do that...IC:Odhran"Okay!" Odhran called, waiting his turn for battle. "Draebe, cancel my previous order! Don't move the ship!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Draebe): The toa of water stood up, walking out of his room.He was feeling better.He launched a wall of water, blocking the Air assault. He then began to move the boat. "So, where to? Also, what's going on?" He took out his Dual Falchions."Don't move the ship!" He stopped."MAKE UP YOUR MIND!"OOC: The boat is moved by me moving water. It wouldn't take that long, it's the same principle behind the Star Trek Warp Drive(Create a Bubble of Normal Space around the ship and move that).

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC:Odhran"I did!" Odhran called to Draebe. "Hey Draebe! You look a bit frustrated! Why don't you go help that guy?" he asked, pointing at Xxeth. "I don't want him to be tired during my fight with him!"

OOC: Odhran's crew doesn't know about him 'firing' Moylan yet. I wonder what will happen when they do...IC: MoylanWith a slight grunt, the Toa of Magnetism lifting herself up off of the ground."Miha, you're just jealous that you weren't the one fighting... pirate scum."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Alright cool. :smeag:IC: Havon, Mimira, Xxeth"Alright Havon listen up. Your going to fight me one on one, to the death. I know you will never tell me where Skyra is, so I'll just kill you where you stand!""Why should I fight you one on one? That's just stupid, I've got several other Toa with me." Mimira stood next to Miha, with a dagger in her hand, the one that Snelly had given her. Xxeth just grinned wickedly. "Because, Havon, if you don't..." Before anyone could do anything, Xxeth quickly used his powers to send a precise gust of air to pull Mimira right off the ground. Mimira was flying toward Xxeth and screaming. Xxeth quickly jumped up and caught her. "Because if you don't agree to I'll kill her right here and now!" Xxeth said, holding Mimira by the neck, "I'll snap her neck, it would be soooo easy too." "Leave her out of this, she did nothing to you!" Havon yelled, eyes wide open in horror. "Havon...help me..." Mimira said in almost a whisper, she could barely breathe. "3...2.." Xxeth wasn't fooling around. "Alright, on my honor and my life, I'll fight you one on one, no one else will interfere with our fight. Just let her go.""Good." Xxeth tossed Mimira toward the group, she landed next to Miha with a thud. She was unconscious, but alive.Havon walked toward Xxeth, till they stood 10 feet apart. "You say when we began..." Xxeth glared. "Fine....NOW!" Xxeth ran toward Havon with lightining speed. He jumped into the air and brought his mace down toward Havon's head, ready to crush it like a mellow. Havon brought his fire sword, now blazing, up to block the attack, the two weapons collided, causing sparks to fly.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Miha"Based on how this is working out, I soon will be." Miha commented, pointing towards Odhran and Draebe. She then grabbed Mimira and tried to drag her to Moylan. "Moylan! Keep her safe!" she said, hoping her sister would help her.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: MoylanShe looked up toward Odhran, looking him strait in the eye with a look of hatred and anger."You see the ugly green one, he's going to die."She was unexpected given a Le-Matoran."Okay Miha, fine."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon, Xxeth, Mimira"What is this? Xxeth you cheat! Why do you have help?""Believe me, I have no idea who this Cardinal is. But, if he insists on helping me...then go ahead and have a second person from your side help." "Fine, whatever, Dekuna! Get over here and fight this Cardinal guy!"

OOC: ..... bleeeeh....Group moves too fast... -.-IC - Decaia - Hut... I guess?: Decaia had completely lost track of the situation at this point, even having followed the others to this Miha's uncle's hut. And now some dude was attacking them... or a boat... or something...Needless to say, things were getting crazy, and that didn't fly well with Decaia. So, using the present distraction as best as he could, he slipped away from the scene, heading toward the main section of Le-Koro -- made all the easier by the fact that no one was paying attention to him. From there, he would head to Ga-Koro, see what was up there...But first, he needed to... check up... on something...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Havon, Xxeth, MimiraIf Havon wasn't locked in combat with Xxeth, he would have face-palmed, the bolt of lightning hit the ground near the three, zapping Havon and Xxeth. It was...shocking..."Eamerzon...I said Dekuna, but never mind that just get over here and fight the Cardinal guy, I'll deal with Xxeth alone, and...no more friendly fire."Xxeth was a bit annoyed. "Alright Havon enough distractions! DIE!" Xxeth quickly sprung up and slammed his mace in Havon's chest. Knocking him down. Havon took the blow hard in the chest. His armor a bit worse for wear, "Mine turn." Havon sent a blast of fire at Xxeth. Xxeth roared in pain as the heat was unbearable. He quickly used a blast of wind to put out the fire. Xxeth then send his own blast of air. But Havon wasn't there. Xxeth looked around, then looked straight up, only to be kicked in the face.Havon floated right in the air, using his mask of flight. Xxeth spit some blood out of his mouth. "Okay Havon, two can play at that game." Xxeth began to make the air around everyone violently start to blow and increased the turbulence, making flight rather difficult. Havon struggled to stay where he wanted to in the air. "You're out of your element Havon, I win." Xxeth activated his mask of speed. Quickly running toward a tree, going straight up the trunk, then he launched himself off the trunk. Mace at the ready, he swung at Havon. Havon was smacked right in the face, he was sent flying to the ground, he hit it hard, leaving a small crater around him.

Edited by Snelly

IC(Draebe): The toa condensed a thick wall of water around himself, to insulate the area around him. It still hurt like Karz, but a good portion of the shot was insulated. "Wait, are you two are on good terms? I was here to help you, but I suppose a good warm up is in order." He dashed at Eamerzon, Falchions at the ready. "Shall we do this the Gentlemen's way? No elemental or mask powers?"

OOC: That really was violent, but also wholly unnecessary. There is no need for anyone to get killed just yet. Unless they want to continue the fight, which is fine too. :)IC: Dekuna didn't like how the fight was going. Havon, his ally was seemingly at the mercy of the asassin. Before Xxeth could finish Havon, Dekuna intervened with a sonic barier between them, and noise loud enough to make everyone give him their attention."Right." He said, pausing for breath. "There is no need to kill anyone just yet. We too have been looking for Snelly, and have inteligence that he has gone to Po-wahi" Send him in the opposite direction " Now, you have what you need to know, have fought with your enemy and Havon has not broken his word. Now, go on, shoo." To emphasise his point, Dekuna pushed him away with a sonic pulse.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Havon, Mimira, XxethXxeth though about it, this Toa of Sonics might be lying, then again, would he really risk Havon's death by lying?"Very well, Havon lives, for now." Xxeth kicked Havon, turning him over so his back was to the ground. "Take the fool. I have better things to do."And with that Xxeth walked toward the ship. "Now, as for you, pirate. I did promise you a fight didn't I? You gonna come over here, or should I go to you?" He said snarling. Havon wheezed. "Curses..." He coughed up some blood. "He's gotten even better then before." Havon just lay there, resting, catching his breath."That son of makuta fish knocked the wind right out of me...." He looked at Dekuna, "Thanks for the save...I owe ya one."

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna was surprised that Havon was still conscious, but it would make things easier. When Xxeth had retreated through the trees to fight with the pirate, he began whispering urgently to the group."Ok, we need a change of plan. We can't go to Ga-koro anymore because it is too close to where that minion of the Makuta's will be. I suggest we head in the opposite direction or as close as we can manage, but first we need to get some medical help for Havon. I hear there are good healers in Ta-koro. We could go there, which would bring us closer to Snelly."OOC ...and give us more ways to stall until Tuck gets back and puts Snelly out of vakama's hut so we can get to him.IC: "As for you" he gestured to the toa of magnetism who had fallen from the sky "We are searching for toa Snelly to warn him against the being we just met. You may join us if you wish, or go your own way."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC:

IC - Kinika - Treasure huntingThe Toa of iron had been digging for hours. He looked up from his progress (he was standing in a hole at least seventeen feet in the ground."It's down here somewhere!" He said to Aexias.He went back to his prideful ditch, throwing up more dirt. One more foot, he continued to assure himself. One more foot and- his thoughts were rudely interrupted by him falling through the ground, a good ten feet. He reached into his satchel, pulling out a lightstone. He couldn't be too careful, he might've fallen into a Muaka den. He raised the stone, and shook it. It got a little brighter. He could see something gleaming.Squinting, he looked around. He was surrounded in gold."Aexias! Get down here!"

IC: Aexias carefully climbed down. Once there, she inspected the gold with quiet excitement. Enough of this would allow her to buy new disguises when she came back to civilization-then again, that was if she ever made such a return. This stuff would be more than enough to ensure that she wouldn't need to come back, even when her and Kinika split it 50-50.Yet the corners of her mouth turned down slightly. This seemed a bit easy...Surely such ancient treasure as this did not go unguarded?"Bievair uhv trapz," warned she, cautiously moving throughout the gold to make sure there wasn't anything else of value present.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "How exactly do you know how they smell?" Kethrye asked Vompran." I've never seen a Rahkshi, I didcome across one of the slug things that control then one time, it was not pleasant at all."

IC (Madrihk):"If you've seen one, I'm sure you can imagine what it smells like. The full Rahkshi smells faintly of that, plus cold metal and most likely gore from its latest victim. I've never seen them eat any of it, but the saliva they spit everywhere when they hiss still smells terrible."Mdrihk rummaged through his bag as he walked and pulled out the Lehrak poison."Take a whiff of this and it'll give you an idea. But don't draw your breath too deep or you'll be rolling on the ground in seconds," he chuckled.Before Kethrye had a chance to answer, a loud rustling sound came from the bushes ahead. Everybody went silent. Sure enough, it happened again. It sounded like something was moving around, though it could not be seen. Madrihk carefully replaced the poison and slowly drew his blade."I'm not sure what that is," he said quietly, "but it's better to be cautious."

IC Trakuda, Le-Wahi outskirts): Trakuda's usual aloof expression was instantly replaced by and almost unrecognizable, serious one. His right hand clasped the sheath of his blade, and the other prepared to grab the disk on his back. If he was to face a Muaka, or, for that matter, any other Rahi again, he would be ready, like in his memories.

IC: (Ledzel)The disk launcher and cutlas were in the Toa's hands in a heartlight's flash once the shrubs started to move a few yards away. The Toa of Stone aims the disk launcher into the trees as he calls out,"Who's there? Show yourself, or we fire."Ledzel knew that talking to a Rahi was stupid and unnecessary without the aid of the proper mask to talk to them, but he didn't want to blow the head off of a Matoran or someone aligned with them. -Mef

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Aaand.... fantastic. I'm back here again.It hadn't taken long for Decaia to get back to the village, at this point too far out for the group to catch up with him (Probably.) At this point, the Toa of Water wasn't sure that joining them in the first place had been such a good idea, nor did he actually remember why he had come along with them to begin with. He pushed the thought away, deeming it unimportant. For the moment, he had to concentrate on getting a ride to Ga-Koro; there was no way he was going to walk after that trek from and back to the village of air.Not bothering with his hood at the moment, he headed to the nearest bar.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "How exactly do you know how they smell?" Kethrye asked Vompran." I've never seen a Rahkshi, I didcome across one of the slug things that control then one time, it was not pleasant at all."

IC (Madrihk):"If you've seen one, I'm sure you can imagine what it smells like. The full Rahkshi smells faintly of that, plus cold metal and most likely gore from its latest victim. I've never seen them eat any of it, but the saliva they spit everywhere when they hiss still smells terrible."Mdrihk rummaged through his bag as he walked and pulled out the Lehrak poison."Take a whiff of this and it'll give you an idea. But don't draw your breath too deep or you'll be rolling on the ground in seconds," he chuckled.Before Kethrye had a chance to answer, a loud rustling sound came from the bushes ahead. Everybody went silent. Sure enough, it happened again. It sounded like something was moving around, though it could not be seen. Madrihk carefully replaced the poison and slowly drew his blade."I'm not sure what that is," he said quietly, "but it's better to be cautious."
I.C.VompranVompran Drew his Sythe, sensed through the nearby bushes for movement to pinpoint the location of whatever it was, and activated his Kanohi Matatu to lift the ??? into the air for all to see.

elementalussal.png

ICAn object arose from the bushes, lifted by Vompran's telekinetic grip. As it drifted into view, everyone could see that it was a harmless Pokawi, a flightless bird. Madrihk frowned as he saw that it was struggling with other things than just weightlessness, however. Its entire body was covered in a sticky white substance, which formed strings that seemed easily as strong as rope. Just as he was about to speak his suspicions aloud, the culprits revealed themselves, saving him the trouble.Poking out from the pushes around them were now the beady black eyes of several large, bright orange spiders. Fikou. Judging by the chittering noise all around, more were coming.

IC: (Ledzel)"Should we attack?" asked the Toa of Stone. He had already used his stone powers to create a small yet simple barrier around the group; shielding them from any long range attacks from the spiders. The animals would have to crawl over the barrier or go around it to get to them. Being from Po-Koro, Ledzel was unfamiliar with this species of spiders, but it didn't take much to tell that the arachnids weren't inviting them to a nice and quiet dinner. On second thought, maybe they were. And the Toa and Matoran would be the food...-Mef

IC"Kethrye, don't-" their leader began, but the Toa had already jumped across the barricade and struck one of the spiders. Seconds later three others crawled towards him, lightning fast despite their thin legs and bulky appearance. Madrihk cursed as he flung an ice blast at one of the approaching Rahi, then he leaped after Kethrye and struck another with his blade. Just as he did, a third spider jumped him from behind, and he barely got it off before it sunk his fangs into him. It it fell to the ground, allowing him to spot a few rusted spots on the Kanohi it wore on its back.Out of the corner of his eye he saw the rest of the team beginning to move, but he shouted back at them: "Stay close together! Otherwise they'll gang up on you from behind!"Following his own advice, he put his back against Kethrye, pointing his sword threateningly at the approaching spiders.

IC: (Ledzel)"I'll take that as a yes," muttered the Toa of Stone as he runs after Kethrye. Using his cutlas, Ledzel easily dispatches eight spiders in a matter of seconds."Easy. These things are a piece of-"The Toa's voice was drowned out by the rumbling sound coming from the large wall of spiders."Mata-Nui protect us," he whispers to himself as he charges forward. His disk was in the air and cutting through numerous spiders while his cutlas chops through eleven more. But, it seemed as though after one spider was rid of ten more replaced him."We could use a little help over here!"-Mef

OOC: Sorry I'm late. My whole weekend was devoted to working on a lengthy presentation.IC:"*GACK* I swear, I was about to *GACK* leave." Uar said as he choked.OOC: Ever think Magnetism's a bit overpowered in he BIONICLE Universe (or at least too versatile)?

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Kethrye blasted a Fikou with his elemental energy, freezing it solid. ​One down, approximately 8 hundred to go. Kethrye thought, pointing his axe at the spiders surrounding Ledzel and firing a burst of iceat the horde of spiders. "We've disturbed a hive," Kethrye heard Madrihk groan. "Or at least we tried to take their prey." " Then the best course of action would be to distract the Fikou and get as far away from the hive aspossible." Kethrye replied, slicing at another spider.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC:Odhran"I'll come to you." Odhran said, launching himself into the air. He landed next to Xxeth and drew his swords. "You can have the first move."

IC: Xxeth, "Alright, if that's what you want." Xxeth immediately activated his mask of speed, maces at the ready, he raised his arms out and began to spin extremely fast, using both is power over air and his mask, ready to Collide into Odhran.IC: Havon, MimiraMimira muttered something as she lay unconscious. "No...Skyra..wait..." She began to toss and turn rather violently, she had a severe concussion. Mimira's trusty gukko, Mistweaver, stood nearby, cooing softly.Havon wasn't doing much better, he was bleeding from the head and chest, and felt like his head had been used as a bell dong. "Dekuna, will go to Ta-koro like you said then..." He coughed violently, "But first, I need some sleep..." He fell unconscious.

IC:Miha"Everybody! Stand back, I'm a medic!" Miha shouted, pulling out her suitcase that she had packed with medical supplies(and the Bionicle version of coffee.) She then began to treat both Mimira and Havon.OdhranOdhran grinned. "Two Swords Style: Attacking Block!" he said as he blocked Xxeth's attack with his dual swords, stopping the spin with his enhanced(thanks to his mask) strength and his control over air. He then aimed a kick at Xxeth, hoping to catch him off guard having stopped his twirling attack.