Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: And Rage is back! As a Toa...but she has a cool backstory!IC: (Rage)Have you ever felt so twisted? So distinctly rotten and wretched. I used to be a hero, I used to be on a team, I had dreams of making Mata Nui a greater place. In Ga-Koro I had happened upon this team and well...thinks didn't go exactly as I expected. Suffice to say when I reached the end of that chapter of my life, I was a shadow, a twisted version of who I used to be. A fellow Toa had captured a teammate and I, had forced us to be his slaves. Did unspeakable things to us and his other slaves. While my friend broke completely, despite my constant pleas she was irrecoverable. She seemed to be broken beyond repair. I was broken too, but in denial. I believed that there was still hope, but those were just lies I told myself so I could sleep easier with all the lashings on my back from the whip.I had been charging through Le-Wahi that day, my old name was gone and dead. I am Rage, the embodiment of this island's resentment. I was the worst thing that Makuta and his lackeys could imagine. I was nothing like a Toa. I had no issues with killing criminals and righting wrongs, likely the cowardly lot of Toa that seemed to surround me. I need something to drink, to ease the tension that had been building up the entire day, alcohol usually helped. So eventually after the stupidly long elevator ride to Le-Koro. After charging through matoran I had made my way to the nearest inn and bumped into a man, who wasn't watching where he was walking."Watch it." I growled, moving past him.OOC: Skarloth that's your character. Anyways Rage is now amongst the group.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: When I said 'Invisible's last sentence' I'd gotten him confused with Pulse, but there was something in Invisible's words too.IC: InvisibleInvisible was looking strangely at Pulse. He didn't know why he'd described The Shadow like that; He tried to figure out if he'd heard it before, but every time he came close it kept drifting away.IC: Pulse"Well, when the truth is as unbelievable as this, did you expect me to gain your trust through it?"OOC: I'm having fun with Pulse. :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: JL Gon Be Troll.IC: JLJL turned all around. He realized that not everyone was trusted here.Skyra, Mimira and Wraith were trusted. Merror trusted them, and JL trusted Merror. He'd helped vanquish Rakhshi before, and JL could tell. Through Echelon.Pirok, he trusted too. And through him, Proditor. Invisible he had learned to trust, because he was just dumb. The Shadow was, on the other hand, plain insane, so trusting him really had nothing to do with Makuta.That left Pulse, Torv and Ramanox. JL had heard of Matoran who were servants of Makuta - Indeed, 100 years ago one of them had to be defeated by Pohatu. Ramanox, however, JL didn't really now. He had shown great motivation in fighting Echelon. Of course, quite a lot of things were lies here, so he kept suspicious.Torv - JL knew near nothing about him - just that he had tagged along when JL had stayed behind in Le-Koro, after Tamaru died. But was it such a coincidence, to be here when Tamaru died? JL was still suspicious.And finally, Pulse. A Tryna user who knew an insane person, and is slightly insane. Was he good or was he bad? Apart from Echelon, Pulse was probably the only Tryna user on Mata Nui, so was he good or was he bad?There were also others, and he wasn't sure whether they were good or bad. But they were there.JL was annoyed. So he decided to have some... stress relieving. If he lied and the plan backfired, he'd probably be kicked very hard. But he was fine with that. With a very sarcastic voice....JL: Someone here is a servant of Makuta. With time, I'll know. Better to let us know NOW, than let us know when we already know and have punched you in the face quite a lot of times.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Merror)Merror listened to JL's threats before continuing."I don't see what's so unbelievable about it," Merror said, "if it's true. Investigating a killer, having known one of his victims? That seems perfectly reasonable."Merror unexpectedly drew his sword, pointing it in Pulse's direction."Something really doesn't add up here," he said. "First you lie to us; then you supposedly tell us the truth - a completely believable story - almost too believable; and then you claim that the reason you didn't tell us in the first place is because it was too unbelievable. And why, if you're one of the 'good guys', do you wear that mask?"Before Pulse could answer, Merror drew his other sword, pointing it at Proditor."I'm sorry, Proditor," he said. "But he's the only thing keeping you alive. So he can blackmail you into saying whatever he wants."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor & Pulse"Fair enough. I guess we're right back where we began now; Your sword seems to be pointing at my throat far too often." Proditor commented."Well, you believe it now. But, think about it, if I'd walked in, only a short while after your having met The Shadow, would you have believed the story?" Pulse said. He wasn't planning to make another mistake. "And as for the Tryna... well..." Pulse realised the Tryna was too convenient.OOC: I'm considering MOC'ing Pulse, and Pirok.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Mataiti, Le-Wahi): Mataiti looked at Pulse. He looked at Proditor. He had no idea what the whole issue was about, but perhaps he didn't need to. Just follow Pirok, he thought. Toa of Fire always no what to do.OOC: Just reminding everyone of the excistence of Mataiti. :P

IC: Pirok, Invisible & Pulse"I, for one, don't believe you, Pulse. You knew The Shadow's name. Now you say you've been tracking him down. Now, tell me this: If The Shadow only started getting around to beginning this 'plan' of his now, and was pretty much unknown until then, how should you know him?" Pirok was trying to find as many holes in Pulse's story as possible."Did you always have a Tryna, Pulse?" Invisible asked. He was beginning to make a theory of his own, which was rather difficult, as thinking too much normally just gave him a headache."No, I didn't. I used to have an Akaku. Got into a fight in the Kumu Islets, mask got broken. Some Toa was lying on the ground; Seemed dead. I took the Tryna." For once, Pulse was telling the truth. Although, he wasn't telling the whole truth; He didn't say who killed the Toa, or why he took the Tryna of all masks.OOC: I haven't forgotten about Mataiti, although it might be better if he talked more. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)"I take no pleasure from it, believe me," Merror told Proditor, before switching his attention back to Pulse."And so, you just decided to keep an immoral mask, rather than getting a replacement for the Akaku you were used to?" he probed. "I wonder why that would be."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Pulse"Well, you don't exactly find Kanohi lying around the place. And wouldn't it be even more immoral to kill some other Toa for their mask? Or to just take their mask?" Pulse was trying to answer as cleverly as he could.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Rhow following Lantz from Ga-WahiIC: The Skakdi slapped another bug that go to close away. They had walked for quite a while until they had finally made their way from the relatively tame vegetation around Ga-Wahi into the thick jungles of Le-Koro."Well, what is this plant your after and where do we get it?" Rhow asked. Not the brightest question, she knew, but the Skakdi wasn't looking to win any scientific prizes.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Pulse"Fine then. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I suppose I should start at the beginning: On the day I died."I was in Ko-Wahi, by the edge of the cliffs. I slipped; But I was saved by a Vortixx. He recognised my genius, and we made an alliance. To anyone else, I had died that day. I took on a new name, and I joined this Vortixx; Together we created a plan which would change Mata-Nui forever. But, about 400 years ago, this Vortixx who, needless to say, was in fact The Shadow was seen by a Matoran. Proditor, no less. Being the only Matoran there, it was my job to gain this Matoran's trust; I 'helped him hide', when in fact I was informing The Shadow of his location. Eventually, we had Invisible frame him when I advised him to return to Le-Koro."However, The Shadow and I had a disagreement. He was against the Makuta; I wasn't. I recognised Makuta as the ultimate being. But I wanted to be his equal, not his servant. I will rip apart the face of this Island; Towns and people and forests... It will all be destroyed. Every living being, all in one moment."And those who did not recognise Makuta's power in life will forever serve him in death. Thus the Tryna."And he -" Pulse gestured at Invisible, "Is going to help me."OOC: An entire character historyn in one post. And another insane character who wants to wipe all life from the face of Mata-Nui.Yay. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Weta): Another one? thought Weta, as the deranged toa revealed his secrets. If this keeps up, I'll soon be seeing Makuta's servants under every rock. In an instant, his knife was in his hand. If this being really wanted to kill everyone on Mata Nui, he was breaking the toa code,and it would be Weta's duty to take him down if he could."You can't kill everyone on Mata Nui" he protested "It can't be done, not with so many toa on the island. Someone will find a way to stop you and your Shadow, so long as one person remains loyal to the Great Spirit."

ppg2.png

IC (Merror)"Thank you," said Merror. "That sounds much more plausible."Now Merror just had to come up with a plan to put Pulse out of action and at the same time, keep Proditor alive...He had it.He slowly sheathed his swords. but then, without warning, he leapt forward, ripping off both his and Pulse's masks. Placing the Tryna on his face, he delivered a powerful kick to Pulse's gut, while at the same time calling on the unfamiliar mask to keep Proditor's body functioning.Merror grimaced. Just using that mask made him feel sick, but it seemed to have worked.OOC: Hope I haven't taken too much liberty here, Pirok ;)If I have, I'll edit.

IC (Naru)"Oh, why can't you all do this like civilized people?" Naru flicked a few knives out of her belts and grabbed three in each hand, prepared to throw them if needed. In her mind, she tried to recall what Rahi lived in the jungle that she could possibly lend abilities from. She wasn't familiar with the setting, however, and had to go for just a Dagger Spider instead. She let the copied venom seep out and cover her knife blades. Anyone cut by one of them would soon feel numb... and then paralyzed, if given enough time to work.

IC Yghari - Green Vine Inn - Talking: "You run into me, and tell me to watch where I'm going. I wasn't moving for the record, so the proper term would be 'watch where you're standing'," he growled at the being who nearly ran him over. He turned to Love, and looked at the being she had spotted; apparently someone had bypassed the elevator, and rose himself up to the village with nothing more than a pillar of crystal. "Interesting... now, are we going to Ta-Koro, or aren't we?" he asked, not wanting to dictate what this group did and did not do. -Yghari

IC - Neirak - Entering Le-WahiThe pair entered the jungle Wahi, coming closer as they ascended in the elevator. Alissita was with him- after the hospital and departure of Ayra, he had come here to find the Spectrum."We should be looking for a green and purple Toa. A dark green one, and... Oh! And a red one. Both female." he informed the Matoran of electrictity.There were others, but those two were the last he'd seen.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Neirak - ElevatorNeirak noticed the tears, and reach down to place a comforting hand on her shoulder."We'll see her again...someday." he reminded her with a signiture grin."These beings are, first and foremost, my family. We are part of a team. With titles such as Love, Despair, and Rage. Emotions and such."They stepped out into the trees, and he took a deep breath. This is where he felt natural. No smoking rock.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita)

Alissita nods at her master as she pushes the thoughts of her new friend behind her. "Yes, Master," she replies as she looks around the trees. Were the beings here, or were they going to meet them? She wasn't sure, but as long as she was with her master, she didn't care. "Do you have one of those names, Master?"-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - Trees"Well, I should think they've met up by now. The hospital was a neccessary detour." his smile slipped as she asked him his title. His given name- it demanded a higher standard."I... I do. I don't agree with it, though. Neither emotionally nor physically." he shook his head.With a snap, he appeared as a blue Toa. Almost as soon as it happened, it was gone."Compassion." he gave dryly. The word rolled off his lips naturally. He was supposed to be Compassion.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Mataiti, Le-Wahi): Mataiti yelped as Merror did the unexpected. He sure had quick reflexes, Mataiti had to admit. In a matter of seconds Merror had managed to take down Pulse and take his mask and use it to keep Proditor alive. Mataiti was still confused, though. Why all the Tryna-trouble? Proditor was dead anyway, that's why he could be reanimated. Even if the power of the Tryna was cut for even a longer moment, it wouldn't change anything. Proditor would be dead, but could be reanimated again later. Proditor WAS dead."Wait a minute", Mataiti said. "Why is the Tryna so important? How exactly does that help keep Proditor alive? He's already dead, that's why you can reanimate him!"OOC: Mataiti's grand realization. Imagine some... simply great music playing.

IC:JL: Yeah, he's dead, but he's been reanimated twice by different people. Now? Three times, counting the quick time snaps. Who knows what would happen? And he's actually not dead - he's a very living spirit. He even managed to use The Shadows stupid body over here for a few minutes. Then he left and went back into his, err, dead body. Then his body died and reanimated, and then it happened again.He counted.JL: He's the one guy I know who can die so many times and still live.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: And then the power being cut XDIC (Merror)"Because he's not just being reanimated," Merror said, gasping with the slimy feeling of using the mask. "Proditor used an Iden before his body was killed; his spirit's in there too. If his body dies properly, with the spirit inside, then Proditor will be gone forever."

IC: Proditor, The Shadow, Invisible & PulseHe turned to JL."Should I be taking that as a compliment?" he asked. "Anyhow, yes. That's pretty much what happened."Pulse was maskless yet again. He groaned as he fell to the ground.Invisible's theory had been proven correct. He now remembered a time shortly after Pulse and The Shadow had argued; And that he had been using Pulse's words.The Shadow had, at this point, stood up, and was clapping slowly."Well done, well done." he said. "You've taken care of a villain intent on the destruction of the island. Well played. Now -" he grabbed Invisible and ran.OOC: Well, GH, I'm letting you off this time. :P (I don't mind that much. I have to admit, maniacs seem to be my specialty here, and I think Pulse is my favourite)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: @ Katuko. Dagger spiders don't live on Mata Nui, only Voya Nui. Unless Naru has been there and seen the spiders and their venom, she won't be able to copy that power.IC (Weta): With the insane murderous maniac Vortixx running away with a toa, Weta thought that it would improve the situation if they were not allowed to get away. By the time they had reached one end of the clearing, Weta caught them with a magnetic field and brought them zooming back towards JL's prison. He didn't want to hurt them too much, but he wasn't particularly careful about them hitting a few branches on their way."Going somewhere?" he asked with a mischevious smile.

ppg2.png

IC: Pulse"Looks like you'll need my help. Imagine that. Face the facts, Toa." Pulse almost spat the last word out. "I know The Shadow better than any of you."He then created some ice in his hand, which he used to reflect part of JL's cage. He made a hole in it using his makeshift mirror, and stepped out.OOC: No-one keeps Pulse trapped for long. :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pulse "Looks like you'll need my help. Imagine that. Face the facts, Toa." Pulse almost spat the last word out. "I know The Shadow better than any of you." He then created some ice in his hand, which he used to reflect part of JL's cage. He made a hole in it using his makeshift mirror, and stepped out. OOC: No-one keeps Pulse trapped for long. :evilbiggrin:

OOC: Ummm...since when can you reflect electricity?

OOC: Not electricity; Lightning. I used the ice as a mirror. Mirrors can reflect beams of energy. I know that doesn't really fit into real world physics, but nor does magnetising the ground.IC: PulsePulse then noticed The Shadow was back.IC: The Shadow"You just aren't letting me get away with this, are you?" The Shadow sighed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: At the very most, the ice could act as a weak insulator against the electricity.IC (Weta): "Well, no" he answered the Shadow thoughtfully. "You see, I'd rather not die in some mad scheme of yours."Now that both insane genecidal-wannabes were present, Weta realised that he still didn't know what to do with them now that they were here. He mentioned this to the rest of the group. "Any ideas?" he asked.

ppg2.png