Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ramanox"Thank you Turaga," Ramanox bowed respectfully. "I'm sure you remember me coming before and asking for a way to gain redemption. You told that first I had to learn what it is to die for. Well I have yet to learn that, however on my quest to learn so. I went to Turaga Nokama's hut. I had gone there to learn of Unity. After all you did not speak to Merror and the others because they lacked Unity. She told me that in order to restore Unity, I had to first bring hope to where there was fear. She sent me here, because after the death of Tamaru, for which I am partially responsible, fear was dominant. Thus I have come to Le-Koro to restore Unity. To bring hope and I figured that first I should ask for your wisdom." Ramanox finished.

IC: Matau looked at Ramanox with understanding eyes. "This is a noble cause-quest," said Matau, "But if I wise-knew how to restore-back Unity, I would have quick-done so. It is a great challenge to us all"Matau continued. "The best way to restore-back hope in this land is to give love-help to our villagers. Many dark-fear the swamps and jungles below, but with your effort, tensions could be quick-taken"The Turaga then crossed his arms, "One-single thing must happen is this abandonment of finger-blame. It was the choice of Destiny to take away Tamaru, not any 'failures' that Toa-heroes may have hard-felt"Matau uncrossed his arms and rubbed his chin with his right hand. "Yes... maybe that's it"He then looked at Ramanox, "Help me disperse such dark notions of finger-blame and remorse. Many have questioned their ability-skills after our tree-bound friend was killed. Restore-back the confidence of the Toa-heroes and Matoran. Talk-speak with them and help them understand who they are, and what they should really deep-think about"There was suddenly a knock on Matau's door. Matau looked towards his window to see someone being carried, but it couldn't see the individuals clearly. Whoever it was, they would have to wait their turn. He looked back at Ramanox."Does this help you?" asked Matau.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: I wouldn't do this, personally, I'm just guessing what Pirok would do when put in this position. He has a shorter temper now.IC: PirokPirok knocked again, louder, in case Matau hadn't heard him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: RamanoxRamanox thought about for a moment, then it hit him, Merror blamed himself, Skyra blamed himself, even I blame myself. So that's it, yes If we stop blaming ourselves we can restore Unity, for once we stop looking at the past we can look towards the future. Ramanox bowed to the Turaga. "Thank you, wise one this helps me in more ways then you can imagine. I shall do this, I shall get rid of this fingerblame, for why blame the mistakes of the past, when we can instead fix the ones to come. Mata-Nui is testing us, making us show our worth by putting us through these trials, I used to blame myself for everything, but thanks to you I see now. It was all a test, a test to make sure I was ready for the future, and I think I now know what it is to die for. The quest you sent me on, before all this happened. I think we are supposed to die for the future of others. For when our destiny reaches a climax we allow others to continue their's. Tamaru's death has taught me this, and I believe his death also taught similar things to others. Whether they realize it our not. Tamaru died for our future." It all finally makes sense. Ramanox thought to himself.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Matau smiled. Finally someone gets it, thought the Turaga. He hoped that Ramanox would spread this message to the heroes of the island. Of course, Matau also hoped that this wouldn't lead to Toa refusing to take responsibility, but time and experience showed that this was almost always a trait of a Dark Toa anyway. Matau was truly confident in the abilities of the Toa here to protect the Matoran. It certainly brightened his day after dealing with many... less mature Toa in the past couple of weeks. Then suddenly, a harder knock was on Matau's door. Matau was slightly annoyed for an instant, and wonder who would have the nerve. "Excuse me," said the Turaga of Air. He walked over to the door and opened it, revealing what looked like a corpse being carried by this person. "By the Spirit, what has happened?" asked Matau. OOC: Forgot Ramanox was a Matoran. Edited.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Pirok"Proditor's dead. Again." Pirok said, solemnly. "He was fighting a creature, Mystix I think it called itself, when it killed him. The creature was trying to take control of Mata-Nui. I brought him here, because, in his last words, he asked to see you."He died a hero. I don't know what you think, but I believe he may have redeemed himself." Pirok was having difficulty holding back a tear at explaining his friend's death.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: PirokPirok turned to Ramanox."It's a long story, but in a nutshell, when he was killed the first time in the battle to save Tamaru, he used his Iden right before he died and was seperated from his body." Pirok showed Ramanox the Tryna. "We had to take turns wearing this disgusting mask to reanimate his corpse so that his spirit could stay in it."But the creature seemed to have power over magnetism, and ripped the mask from my face while I was wearing it." A single teardrop appeared in the corner of Pirok's eye.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: MekrofBula... he hadn't picked a Bula berry in years. Of course it had been a week since he had at least eaten a few. So, he picked out whatever remained of the half-scorched bush. And there was quite some. Refreshing, too."Well, that should keep me going for a while," Mekrof sighed, contentedly. But he had said that quite loudly. Bah, these people wouldn't point out his accent. Well, there was a 74% chance they wouldn't.

IC:Miraul smiled as he layed down under the closest the jungle canopy had to an open sky. He was out like a light.Only Vilak, a Toa of Plasma, stayed awake and standing, since he was on watch.OOC: Unless you want something to happen during the night, then just have your char go to sleep and wake up the next morning. We'll head to Le-Koro after that.

I.C. Vompran heard Madrihk joking around. He must really not be one for joke-kidding around. Vompran thought.Vompran continued to fell trees and telekenetically put them by where Madrihk was sawing. He was getting tired of Ledzel and Alfon's singing. After about five trees were felled, Vompran spoke to Trakuda trying to make conversation. "So, was this group-team what you expected it to be?"OOC: Edited

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: MekrofMekrof finished his "meal" and bunked down on a comfortable-looking patch of ground. Ah, this was nice. Sleeping underneath the stars, surrounded by nature, on an island paradise. Oh, Makuta, how he hated it! But, now was the time to sleep. And he drifted off...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: NostThe pair walked through the streets of Le-Koro, looking for a place to eat. They passed many but Nost wanted to dine in a bit of a nicer place than usual. Sagom would like it and it had been a while he had treated himself to a bit of a nicer meal. A place that looked a bit nicer than the others came into view."That place looks good. Want to go there?"

IC

(Gezdom and Sagom)

"Any where you want to eat is fine with me," she replies, holding his hand (as usual). Her thoughts strayed to the last time she had eaten at a classy restaurant before. It would be nice again; although a warrior like her would look out of place...At Lake Pala, a being in green camouflage and using a Mask of Stealth watches the Toa of Stone go for a dive in the water.Why does father want me to watch this guy? So far he has sung over two songs, built some buildings, and made wise cracks. Not exactly the Skakdi slayer...But, he wouldn't go against his adopted father's wishes. No, he would stay and wait for the right time to bring the Toa of Stone to his father and whoever else he managed to bring with him. He would wait in silence for a few more hours before heading back to his inn for a good night's sleep and to see if anyone else had managed to join him. So far no one had arrived and it was beginning to worry him. Would it just be the elderly Turaga, this joker, and him who fought the entire clan of Gavan? -Mef Man

IC: Alfon / NostAlfon left his brother to go do the chopping up since he would be much faster and efficient than Alfon would. He was tired as well and just wanted to catch a bit of a break. He saw Ledzel walk to the lake to go take a dip and it gave him an idea. He tapped Kethrye on the shoulder."Madrihk, I'm just gonna go for a quick dip! I'll be back shortly." he said, beginning to walk to the water. "Anyone wanna join us? We won't sing!"As they began to walk to the restaurant, Nost made a quick remark that popped into his mind. "We'll stick out like sore thumbs." He chuckled.

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, Mar, and Sagom)

Ledzel swims to the surface to see Alfon coming toward him."Come on in, the water's nice and warm...now," he adds, joking.Gezdom rolls his eyes while listening to the being's remark.Karz will I be glad when I get to go back home...On the outskirts of the jungle, a lone Le-Matoran started his trek. He was searching for one thing and one thing alone: Alissita. His girlfriend Matoran was around here somewhere and he needed to find her. He didn't know for sure if she was on this part of the island, but he wouldn't give up until he found her. He began walking along the road toward the nearest town; looking in each cart and on every animal for his love."Got that right," she adds as they reach the door. -Mef Man

IC: Alfon / Nost"Man, you're gross." said Alfon, unsure whether Ledzel was serious or not. With him, it was hard to tell and the same went for Alfon. Still, he couldn't help but smile at Ledzel's stupid joke. The Toa of electricity didn't even bother to remove his clothes, he just lay down his weapons by the shore. He began to run in the shallow edge of the Lake, his feet causing the water to splash all over him and when the water was up to his waist, Alfon submerged himself into the water. It was refreshing, the water cooling him down and felt the heat of the jungle as he bobbed up to the surface of the water. "Lier." Nost pushed open the door once they arrived and held it open for Sagom. "After you." OOC: Is Gezdom going to recruit Ledzel? Or is he trying to spy on him as an enemy?

OOC: He's going to recruit Ledzel; not hurt him. Unless he annoys him. :P

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"Sorry," he replies before chuckling to himself. "I just thought of something. I have a Mask of Water Breathing; so I could take you underwater with me without coming up for air." He grins evily before swimming over to Alfon and placing his arm on the being's shoulder. "So, you better not get on my bad side," he chuckles before swimming away toward the more deeper center of the lake before disappearing underwater.Of course, he could simply electricute both of us. Ouch...Now he's a lame annoying Toa of Air. Great."Thank you," she says, smiling to the Toa before walking into the neat and fancy restaurant.It was a beautiful place; decked out with bamboo walls with suave paintings of different places around the island. There were dark red booths that were padded with some of the most expensive material with nice, wooden tables in the middle of every two. At the waiter's main desk there was a small fountain with a mask similar to Toa Lewa's at the center with water running out of it's mouth. She couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the Air head vomitting water and it being used as decoration, but immediatly sobered up.Either way, she was going to by the odd glances the neat and clean Le-Matoran were giving her and Nost. Her large armor and multiple weapons were quite frightening to most of them, others simply gave her disaproving looks. A brief touch to her sword quit their prying eyes from staring at her, though."Table for two?" asked the waiter.Too elegant for Chute-Speak...-Mef Man

OOC: Dang it, Alfon's going to lose his buddy again. IC: Alfon / NostBefore Ledzel dove into the water, Alfon called out "That's right, run away!" He sat there idly, treading water and observed his surroundings. It finally dawned on him how beautiful Lake Pala was. Madrihk had chosen a suitable location for a new Koro."Yes, please." responded Nost. He gave Sagom an amused smile right after she had touched her sword to frighten the Matoran. "Frightening. I wonder what you do when they don't stop. I should try it out sometime." he joked.

OOC: Unless he comes with him... "hint hint" :P

Ledzel reappeared next to Alfon before lying on his back and floating."It's nice out her, isn't it?" he says to the Toa, smiling.I think I've seen enough; I'm leaving.Soon, the Toa of Green was a mile away from the lake and on a wild Gukko bird; flying in the direction of Le-Koro."You simply," she looks toward a Matoran who wouldn't stop staring and takes out her sword,"draw the sword." The Ga-Toa swings it a few inches above his head before sheathing it. The Le-Matoran simply stared at her with his mouth wide open; almost passing out from the shock. "Sorry 'bout that, little guy," she says before placing her hand on his chin. The Toa was soon back with the Toa of Ice and the waiter.-Mef Man

OOC: As much as I'd like to, I think Nost and the Sand Runner group will be enough characters I have to interact with yours. Plus, I'm curious to see the ILS' future.IC: Alfon / Nost"Yeah, really nice. If I had to pick a Wahi to build another village in, I'm sure I would have chosen Le-Wahi as well."Nost looked at Sagom's actions in silence and his looks of amusement was still plain as day on his face. "That was...interesting. You look pretty skilled, we'll have to spar sometime soon."OOC: I'm serious about the sparring part. If anything, a fight with someone active like you would be interesting and I'm pretty sure we'll both be fair in terms of fighting. Oh and I think it's about time the waiter guides us to our table :P

OOC: I understand, and they should spar. But, Sagom would be careful for fear of hurting Nost, though.

IC

(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"I can't imagine making a village in Ko-Koro; too cold," he replies while looking toward the others. "Yes, this is going to be a nice haven from Makuta."Gezdom was soon on the ground of Le-Koro. It was almost night time and he was hungry, but he had to go to the inn to see if anyone else had joined his adopted father's quest. Hopefully someone would be there this time..."I wouldn't want to hurt you," she jokes, but there was a hint of worry in her voice. Sagom knew that she was probably an even match with the Ko-Toa, but she didn't want to hurt him. "Your table," says the waiter. He leans in and adds,"If you hurt any patron in here you will be arrested."Sagom chuckles before taking a seat, releasing her grip from Nost's hand. "Well, what do you want to eat?"-Mef Man

OOC: So would Nost. Maybe. Maybe not. Nost is the type of person that when he fights, he's in the zooooooooooooooooone...but he'll snap back to reality :PIC: Alfon / Nost"Hopefully. I still haven't forgotten what he did to that castle. Was that ever trippy or what?""You can try." Nost said as he took a seat after the Matoran's little warning. "You won't succeed." he said with a curve of his lip, playfully baiting her, wanting to see a bit more of that fiery personality she displayed with the Matoran she nearly cut in two. He began to look at the menu for what to eat.

Ledzel thought back to how frightening it was under the rubble. He shuddered before looking back to the ruins of the castle. "All the more reason for this settlement to work."Gezdom walks into the lobby of the inn before taking a seat in a large reclining chair. He leans back and waits for any possible recruits; even though he knew they wouldn't come...Sagom grins at the waiter. "You keep it up and you'll be the one hurt. Now, take my order," she barks at the Le-Matoran. That shut him up..."I'll take a Kane-Rae steak and a glass of water," she says. It was one of the least expensive things on the menu, but she didn't want to put the Ko-Toa out.That is, if he pays for this...-Mef Man

IC: Alfon / NostAlfon shuddered as he recollected the event of the massive storm Makuta unleashed upon the castle, now nothing but piles of rubble. The scene would have been frightening enough for even the bravest of souls and the ILS were lucky they survived."All the more reason for this settlement to work." repeated Alfon.So many choices, so many delicious dishes to choose from, so many that captured Nost's eye. Despite his desire to eat such food, most of them were expensive and he was fairly short on widgets after spending most of them on the greedy Matoran who ran the stables in Ko-Koro. "I'll take the same thing as the fair lady." he said, handing his menu over to the waiter. "You'd make an excellent Ta Toa, you know that?"

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

"Thanks..." she replies before throwing her menu toward the Le-Matoran. He barely caught it in time. If he hadn't, it would have been a nice hit to the head. Sagom laughs while the Matoran leaves the two. The Ga-Toa was embarrased because of her more manly way of speaking (as proven by Nost) so she decided to act more feminine for the time being. "I'm sorry I've been such a trinket spender; and not even with my own trinkets," she adds, a small smile on her face. The Toa of Stone just felt like floating along in the cool water instead of blabbing along. The recent events had taken their toll on him and he was glad to just relax. But, he knew he couldn't completely. Mata-Nui was still asleep, the Toa Mata were dead, and their earlier attempts at a settlement were snuffed out before they could start. Now what would they do?Keep trying until we win.-Mef Man

IC: MekrofMekrof bolted awake. What a surprisingly peaceful sleep. It was not plagued by dreams or visions. Just comforting blackness; an abyss that stretched his consciousness, tearing at his wakefulness. And it was often interrupted by a dream, vivid, but unreal. But tonight, the darkness was undisturbed, keeping him subdued in a sleep that was deep and peaceful.Long story short, he got his beauty sleep.And now it was morning. He looked over at the five Toa and the Skakdi. Not awake yet, but they would be. Mekrof looked around for some breakfast... Well, there were plenty of Bula bushes. He started picking.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: NostNost warmed up on the inside as Sagom's hand caressed his face. His eyes were smiling as he looked into Sagom's. The little fire he saw in her eyes was replaced by a gentle softness now. "You're gorgeous, you know that?" Nost replied, this being the first time he had actually directly complimented Sagom in such an affectionate manner.

IC(Sagom)

Sagom pulled away as well, a smile on her face."You out of practice?" she jokes, trying to feel more like her controlled self. But, it didn't help much, she was still solemn and-in a way-"romantic" feeling after the kiss and his words. It felt nice.Just then, the Le-Matoran waiter came with their food and drinks, rolling his eyes."There should be a rule against kissing," he mutters upon making it to the table. (OOC: That's for you, King!! :P)Sagom simply taps her fingers on her sword before picking up a fork and knife. She begins to cut her food into small pieces before placing a piece of the steak into her mouth.-Mef Man

OOC: Last post for the night.IC: Nost"Something like that." replied Nost, chuckling silently once more as Sagom tapped her sword again. He began to cut his food and took a bite of the delicious steak. Yes, it had been too long since he had enjoyed a meal such as this."Mmmm..."OOC: Get to work on those characters, Mef! :P But seriously, no rush.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Yeah, I'll try to work on the characters while it's nappy time for you. :P

IC(Sagom)

The Toa of Water chuckles silently as well before swallowing her piece of food. "Thanks for the meal, it's very delicious," she says to the Ko-Toa. "Where do you think we should stay for the night?"OOC: Character time! "cracks knuckles"-Mef Man