Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Torc):"Oh, I wish for death. Not mine, however." Torc chuckled.Thrusting his sword point into the soil, he left it standing there as he paced towards Xxeth."How pure is your soul, I wonder?" he growled. As he came closer, he silently activated his Hau."I will eat it!"

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

IC: XxethKarz, he has a Hau...just like my brother. Just thinking about his brother enraged him. He silently prepared to unleash a blast of wind right behind the ancient Toa, surprise attacks could get through his shield. Then Xxeth saw the cone of air being pointed at him. "I'm a Toa of Air too genius, I can easily stop any attack you could dish out."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Torc):Torc chose not to retaliate verbally - this kind of banter was tiring to him, and he was hungry. Noticing that Xxeth was now standing right on the edge of his fire-pit, he gave a roar, and charged.

Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

IC: XxethNow... Xxeth set off his blast of air from behind the ancient Toa, but not before getting shoved by Torc into the fire-pit. He cried out in surprise, feeling the heat from the pit, he quickly rolled away from it. Hakilve was yelling something at them, but he was too busy to answer.IC: MimiraMimira had seen Xxeth speed off into the jungle, and after thinking it over a while, decided to get on her Kahu, Mistweaver, and flew off after him.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Torc):Torc was knocked off his feet, and landed heavily beside the fire-pit. Getting slowly up, he shook his head, growling, and began limping towards where his sword was stuck in the ground."I'll rule this place. I'll eat your souls." he snarled, gnashing his teeth.

qs7001.jpg

IC (Torc):Torc turned slowly, facing Haklive."And having four arms isn't?" he growled under his breath.Focusing, Torc reached out with his mind towards the stone wall. Running ethereal fingers through the material, he located as many cracks, holes and air pockets as he could. Then, with a quick burst of energy, he caused the air in these to rapidly expand. The stone shattered, spraying shrapnel over a short distance.Feeling extremely drained, Torc hefted his blade, and held it in a ready stance."I ask again: who are you two to disturb the meditations of the Ngara?"

Edited by Tahakki
qs7001.jpg

IC: XxethXxeth got up, and using his mask of speed, went up to the old Toa and attempted to give him a mask of speed enhanced kick in the gut, figuring a surprise attack would work against his Hau.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tegam"You are completely fine. There is noting wrong with you, at least not on the surface." He said. "mabey it's something else. We could try a nerve test."

IC: Tangrua, Amakav.Tangrua had dicided to follow Havon to Ta-Koro. Event hough he needed rest, Amakav wanted to see his home ciy again, and was riding in the cart, taking some pills that Tegam had given him.OOC: Tangrua and Amkav to Ta-Koro. Edited by NStephenH

IC: IraanusIraanus turned as one of the beings he had seen examining Kapura's remains approached him. He suddenly registered that she was a Skakdi, silently berating himself for not having realized that sooner. He briefly studied the Skakdi's appearance. Judging by her armor, she was either water or plantlife, probably the former. Hmm..."I suppose you could say that," he replied. Shaking the launcher, he allowed the glass of the shattered sphere to fall into his hand. "You wouldn't happen to know of anyone who could fix something like this, would you?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:MihaThe Le-Matoran turned to see Moylan enter the room. "Hey Moylan. Well, my legs and arms are disabled... And apparently there's no reason for it." She sighed. "Why does this happen to me? First I get scarred by that darned Toa of Fire during the fight, and now I've lost use of my legs and arms..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:

IC: Tegam"You are completely fine. There is noting wrong with you, at least not on the surface." He said. "mabey it's something else. We could try a nerve test."

IC: Tangrua, Amakav.Tangrua had dicided to follow Havon to Ta-Koro. Event hough he needed rest, Amakav wanted to see his home ciy again, and was riding in the cart, taking some pills that Tegam had given him.OOC: Tangrua and Amkav to Ta-Koro.
Tegam is still there. I had a typo before where i typed in tegam for the first few times. Sorry.IC: Tegam"Do you know an toa of lightning?" Tegam asked Moylan. "We need one with a gentler touch. I want to do some nerve tests."

IC: Moylan"What were you doing fighting Toa?" She asked, wondering if maybe one of the Toa had done something that did this to her. She had heard something of pressure points being used as a weapon, but she didn't know anything about it. "Not that I can think of."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"The Koro needed defending. As a member of the Luchador Seis, it is my job to defend the Koro, no matter the cost." She was still upset at the fact that all her teammates had left her. All, but the Doctor that kept insisting she had spinal damage, then changing his mind..."Hey... Nighting! That guy Dreenan was hanging out with! He's a Toa of Lightning!"

IC:Miha"He's my sister's boyfriend. I would hope I could trust him." Miha said with a chuckle. Miha turned to Moylan. "Oh, by the way, I never did find that #*#*#*#*#* Pirate.... Have you found him yet?"

IC:Rhow motioned to Iraanus to hand her the Zamor-launcher. The Water-Skakdi took it and quickly turned the weapon over in her hands, examining it from all sides. She didn't have a gentle touch and her examination seem pretty crude to an onlooker, but when she looked down the barrel, using her vision to bypass the darkness of the inner compartment, her grin broadened. She grunted a sort of 'heh' and looked at her fellow Skakdi. "Has a busted internal alignment panel." she said. "Easy fix. If you know how. I do."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Uar)After seeing Havon fly off to Ta-Koro to deliver Kapura's mask (Just when we thought we'd won for the moment... he thought bitterly), Uar started strolling around Le-Koro, trying to find a member of the Hau Karda.OOC: Uar open for interaction.

IC (Dekuna): Eventually, Uar's luck improved and he stumbles upon Dekuna. The toa of sonics had only just entered the village. He was weary from the battle, but walked with a strong purpose in mind."Uar!" he called "How is the village? Any damage from the battle?" IC (Matan and Natan): On the edge of the village, the two Skakdi cautiously began to deconstruct the anti-rahkshi barricades around their home. The terrible screeches had died away now, and the battle was over. They were safe, for now, to go about their business.Natan absorbed the last of the iron around the door, opened it and stepped out. He was here to re-erect his sign, which stood neatly outside the door. The golden letters gleamed as brightly as ever: Matan & Natan - EngineersTinkers, crafters and weaponsmiths.For all types of machines, hand crafted weapons and armour restoration.Wood and metal objects a speciality.Enquire inside.OOC: Open for interaction.

ppg2.png

IC: Tegam"What is the soonest you can get him here?"OOC:I would like it tegam and co could open trade negotiations (And possibly become friends with Matan and Natan. Tehy have similar lines of work, and they might be able to invent something together (5 heads are better thatn 2(you) or 3(me)). After tegam returns from Ta-koro, then mabey they could talk.

IC: JasikJasik raised an eyebrow."As a matter of fact, I fought them in Po-Koro earlier today," he said. "But all six...it's a wonder we're having this conversation."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Veira - HospitalShe nodded."You can say that again. Did you see what they did to those Matoran?" she shuddered.Thinking back on it, she frowned."There weren't enough pieces to reanimate by the time they were through."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Veira - HospitalVeira thought hard.A Rahkshi, trying to kill her while her hands were tied...Undead Matoran, their souls not yet free, by her hand...A terrified village burning down, a small girl crying in the middle screaming how it wasn't her fault...She smiled sadly."I'll be fine."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.