Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Moylan"That's the spirit. You'll show him that he's a total -unpleasant- and that his foolishness will just get him about six feet under, or fed to the Jungle Rahi, depending on how you feel at the time." She had a smile on her face now. Xxeth's family issues had been somewhat resolved, and she wasn't going to have to face her own. It was a rather good day for the Pirate. And she walked towards the elevator, knowing that her good mood would be ruined as soon as she saw Odhran's face.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dekuna looked over at the Matoran in the mask. It didn't say much, which he liked, but more than the Rahkshi. Maybe it was a fellow De-matoran. He couldn't tell."If you want the kraata" he told the Matoran quietly, "go ahead and take it. I don't want it, and nor did I kill the Rahkshi. You can have the putrid thing".

ppg2.png

OOC: Retconning present-time transformation from brakas to Onu-Toa.IC: Paka nodded. It took the kraata and all throwing knives shaped like an 'S', in hand then stepped into the shadowsThe staff of the Acurahk appeared to blink out of existence several seconds later. The being had decided to carry it as well-but at a cost...One Onu-Toa wearing a Kakama traversed the jungle at high speed on a direct line to Le-Koro. It carried a rahkshi staff and walking stick (tiny in comparison to its body) in right hand and Acurahk head and kraata in left.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "I know some servants," Metack replied. "But I think a fellow named Durzan has the most effective spot to build a base.""Karz, he lives in the middle of the Charred forest. Perfect place to hide from these blasted Matoran."OOC: I call the insect control Rahkshi!IC: The insect control Rahkshi, reduced to fidgeting on the jungle floor, had been felled by a lightning bolt from Aryll's hand. He'd come towards the mongrel and shot electricity right into the area which housed the slug.With a fiendish, brutal cry, he crouched upon the mongrel's body and ripped open the spine. Grasping the charred remains of its slug, he held it in the air with a manic grin. Putting its head in his mouth, he ripped the slug's head off with his teeth, relished its foul, bitter taste, and spat it out.Tossing it to the ground, he walked over to Madrihk, and asked him:"Can we go back?"

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: LansLans just stood in shock for few minutes, he sliced the Rahkshi spike off, and the Rahkshi of Insect Control he attacked earlier was also dead. Not to mention the giant Nui-Rama, but it didn't feel like a victory to him. His squad mates were all dead of unaccounted for. This would come as a hard blow to Verdi. Lans whistled, and his bird appeared. It appeared the bird had been patched up by a doctor, thus he wounds were no longer as bad. Lans smiled as it touched down atleast one friend of his had survived.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zealokan'So that's taken care off.' The Kineticist walked over to his team-mates, three large scars adorning his torso armour. 'I'm lucky I wasn't eviscerated. How's Havon holding up?' He said, addressing no one in particular.

IC Tegam"he will make it, he just needs some rest. This man is dying though." Tegam then came up with an idea. "z, can you use your power to slow down the blood flow? It only needs to be for a few minutes. After that he should be fine." he began to work on healing skyra with his mask, but it could only do so much.OOC I really need some rest guys will be back at about 6 and mabey tomorrow night.

IC: Laserbeak, Le-WahiLaserbeak stepped back, allowing a being-apparently a doctor- to tend to Skyra. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop crying. It was a quiet crying, visible and audible, but much more the former. She felt completely useless.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tahuva had crushed it and sliced into it! "I rise, you fall."Ratchet looked up, having been an observer the whole time, he noticed the spikes. "MATA NUI!" Everything had gravity, right? He gravitized the iron spikes to the one who had sent them. "Tahuva, turn around!" Tahuva whirled around. "What the...""You should show that thing to a Turaga!""Right." Tahuva immediately burned the Kraata, and took it. "Pass me one of your sample tubes."Ratchet gave Tahuva a tube he used for blood samples. Tahuva put it in and put it away. "Let's return to the others and give them the news."OOC: Ratchet and Tahuva to Ga-Wahi, since Aurum left.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: LansLans started walking towards the Rahkshi of Insect Control, taking it's spine and head for himself. He didn't dare touch the remains of the Kraata. The Lans put them in a pouch on his Kahu's saddle, before getting one and picking up the dead Nui-Rama with his Claw-Wing's talons. He then started flying towards the one place, that before today, he hated. The Leaky Drum.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ZealokanHe looked at Skyra's heavily bleeding wound. 'I can try to slow the bleeding, but not for long. Work quickly whilst I am.' He held his hands out towards Skyra. 'May Mata Nui keep you safe, Brother.' He then focused on absorbing the Kinetic Energy from Skyra's blood itself. 'It's hard to concentrate on so much at a time, so Artahkaspeed.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Alright, good job Stephen! :biggrin: But let's get Skyra to an actual hospital from here. :psychotwitch:@mef - it's a gash/stab wound in the abdomen.IC: SkyraDestiny landed nearby, instinctively knowing her master was hurt. Skyra moaned from the pain, while the masks of healing were helping, it also made the wound hurt worse, he was starting to tear up from the pain, but he was doing his best not to cry. IC: Havon"Tegam, is Skyra patched up enough to be transported to the Ta-koro hospital? They could do a lot more for him there than we can do here." Tegam seemed to nod in agreement, so Havon picked up Skyra carefully and placed him on Destiny, and began to secure him onto the Kahu. He then gestured to Laserbeak, "How about you get on Destiny and keep Skyra steady? And you go as well." He pointed at Yasashiv."Tegam and I will look for more wounded here, you guys just get Skyra to the hospital quick!" Destiny would take off as soon as the two were onboard. ----------------------------------- OOC: A bit later on, just cause I need Havon to jump on this before someone else does. :PHavon began to search for more wounded, he found the remains of a dead matoran, just bones were left, and a mask. Sighing sadly, he picked up the mask and looked for a name or a marking on the mask that would tell him who's it was. "Kapura..." Havon's eyes widened as he read the name, which was written in small letters inside the mask. "No...." He said despairingly. OOC: Nuju never had the Kapura's mask was destroyed, so I assumed it would still be there for someone to find.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I guess that little skirmish of ours got interrupted, AuRon...and I don't feel the particular mood to just continue, especially with this many good guys around, so to speak. Also Snelly, I jumped on it before the fight even started =PIC:"So that the corpse's name, huh?" a gravelly voice spoke from behind Havon. A shadow fell over him. Behind the Toa stood Rhow. The female Skakdi was bruised and dirty, and a bit of blood was in the corner of her mouth, where one of her teeth had been knocked loose. But that would fix itself soon enough."Real pretty." she commented on the bare bones. There was some truth in that remark as well. The Matoran remains looked nicer than most other dead things she had seen. Or killed herself----------------------------Kohra had stopped tapping along to the Toa of sonics song. Definitely not her taste. The Vortixx hung back, a bit obscured by the crowd, waiting to b able to talk to Draeverian.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Skyra was given something for the pain, do you not remember the Roots?IC: Tegam"Who is kapura, and who could have done this? He doesn't look like he was fighting. Perhaps a stray shot?"OOC:

"Who is kapura, and who could have done this?

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Laserbeak, Le-WahiLaserbeak nodded, climbing onto the back of Destiny. She held Skyra in place, having no intention of letting him slip even an inch. She continued to cry, though less than before.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Madrihk - Jungle (Rahkshi battle aftermath)"...Yes," Madrihk said, a bit taken aback at Aryll's seemingly crazy behavior, but not showing it. "Yes, we should go back. The Rahkshi have been dealt with for now."He rubbed his aching limbs. Despite their soft interiors, Rahkshi felt very hard to collide with."I briefly considered hunting down the wounded ones, but I think we have sustained enough losses for now," he said, gesturing towards the slain warriors on the ground. Luckily, none of them were from his squad; not that he would have cared... or did he?"Before we leave, though, I want to speak with the others here..."He carefully approached the healers near Skyra, whom was evidently in great pain as she were being loaded onto a bird for transport."Excuse me," he said to the people he presumed to be the Kahu's owners, trying not to sound intrusive. "I am Madrihk, leader of the Island Liberation Squad. We are building a village by Lake Pala, but these recent events have made me realize that we are short on medical supplies. If you are going to a hospital, would you mind placing an order for me? We need basic first-aid and other supplies transported to the southern shore of Lake Pala. I would go myself, but unfortunately I have other business to attend to here in the jungle. If you could do this for us, it would be greatly appreciated."OOC: If you don't feel like diverting form your own path, just tell me and I'll assume you sent NPC Matoran or something. :P

IC - Madrihk and Mevi - Jungle"I'm sorry, I know you are the leader and all, but I don't think you should push them right now," Mevi commented, seeing how Madrihk was talking almost casually to people who were evidently hurt; both physically and emotionally."It is not something I enjoy doing," Madrihk replied, "but we need every advantage we can get right now." He turned back to Laserbeak."Thank you, my friend," he said with a respectful nod. "Wind-speed to you all. If you ever decide to stop by our village, I can guarantee a warm welcome."

NPC: Surgeons (Operating on Veira)The wound was cauterized.It had been ten minutes since the Toa of Air had carried in the wounded being, saying that there was a Rahkshi attack in the jungle. The doctors all refused to focus on it (or, at least, tried) preferring to focus on the patient. After putting on an ether mask, sedating her, they had begun the surgery."That should be it," he said to his assistant, who was using a Mask of Healing to heal all internal injures. She nodded and stopped."Alright," the chief surgeon said, "get her to a post-op ward."They wheeled her to a room and lifted her onto the bed, taking off the ether mask. Meanwhile, the chief surgeon went to see the Toa outside."You can see her now," he said with an exhausted smile. Jasik followed him to the ward and sat down in a chair beside the bed.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Hey... I'm unscathed. Not bad." Trakuda muttered to himself with a smile. He sheathed his weapons and regrouped with the other ILS members."Aryll, looked like you didn't do too badly against the Rahkshi after all, eh?" he said, elbowing the Toa jokingly, before saying to the group at large, "Everyone's alive, right?"

IC: VolinWith the Rahkshi battle now over and many of the corpses littered on the ground, Volin quickly made his way to the Rahkshi of Insect Control's corpse and picked up his staff as some sort of spoil from the battle. Looking around, the Toa of plasma noticed Skyra's situation and bounded to him."Oh boy..."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Suminaxe, Le-WahiSuminaxe had vanished into the jungle, and watched the sons of Makuta fall. His anger was infinate, seeing the sons of his master fall. However, he had overheard the one called Mahdrihk talk about this "Island Liberation Squad". He knew he could not stand against them alone, and he slinked back into the jungle, heading north, to find more allies...OOC: Suminaxe to Ta-Wahi

Edited by AuRon the champion

<IC/Enigma Rithius/Beaches Outside Of Le-Wahi>Enigma relaxed on a small chair of wood, polishing his gauntlet. He was enjoying the waves gently lapping against the shores near his home."The sun is warm straight to the core, I do not need to ask for more. The peaceful waves upon the shore, if I did, what would I ask for?"

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

OOC: Gladius didn't work, eh?Well, I'm keeping it for next time. Watch out, Nuju... :evilgrin:IC-Jaron:Jaron swung his gladius at the Rahkshi of Plant Control's back, only to be snapped away by a vine from a tree, landing on the ground. He stood up to watch the rahkshi fleeing, and smiled. Looking around he noticed some rahkshi were dead, killed by the various beings fighting them. Ah, he thought, It was a good day. Then he noticed the two marines who had been killed. He bowed his head, praying for their souls, and stood up. He grabbed his weapons, off to search for others."Laserbeak?" He called. "Skyra?" He saw Destiny, Skyra's gukko bird, and ran over. Laserbeak and Skyra were atop her, and Skyra had been wounded. "What happened to Skyra?" Jaron asked, concerned for his somewhat new friend. "And where in this bloody jungle is Onuzek?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:MihaThe injured Le-Matoran limped towards the Koro. Unknown to her, she was heading to the site of the RB. She was heavily wounded, multiple slash wounds covering her face, and an injured arm, which she had patched* up herself. Her left leg was also not working. The Le-Matoran braved on, hoping to reach the village before she died. Suddenly, her second leg gave out, causing her to stumble, and fall into the battle scene.OOC:Miha has joined the battle! (A bit too late...)*Meaning it's covered in bandages.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: The battle apparently over, glanway hopped on a few branches to the ground, took as much as he could of the slain rahkshi's armor, including one headpiece thingy, then used his volo lutu launcher and he bounded away up into the trees, and some might have seen him as he catapulted from tree to tree, using his volo lutu launcher, going to ta-wahi.OOC: Glanway to Ta-wahi

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Yasashiv)

"It should be stabalized for the flight," Yasashiv says to the two. "Go to the hospital and get it healed completely. We'll meet you there later," the Toa adds as a few tears roll down her face, but she was smiling. The being would hopefully be okay now and they'd dealt with the beasts.Looking to Volin, she asks,"He's okay, but let's head to the hospital with them."-Mef Man

IC: XxethAs they went down the elevator, Xxeth was deep in thought again, and rather quiet, something he wasn't known well for. He kept going over the duel over and over again in his head. Why...why did he hold back till the very end? What was he trying to do? Show off? His fists were clenched as he thought of this. OOC: @Stephen I know that you put those roots on for the pain, but I really don't think it could possibly stop the pain from a wound this severe, maybe reduce it a little, but it's still gonna hurt, a lot. IC: SkyraSkyra felt incredibly dizzy from the blood loss, thankfully his friends had managed to slow the bleeding down quite a bit. He took Laserbeak's hand and held it tightly. "I'm...glad your here....my worst fear.....is being alone..." He began to lose consciousness. As soon as Yasashiv had said go, Destiny let out a cry, and then took off toward Ta-koro.OOC: Skyra and Laserbeak to Ta-Wahi@Vezok's Friend - Holding off on Havon until I make sure Nuju's okay with us finding the mask. :)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: MoylanAs Soon as Xxeth had mention racing, she was already off and teleporting, moving as quickly as she could. It didn't matter that he was giving her a head start, she was taking one anyways. THis time, she was going to try to win, and not be a few minutes behind.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: ...WE'RE ALIVE! Oh sweet life, sweet, sweet life! *Starts crying*Seriously, that was a awesome battle, and Destian didn't even get hurt! (Not that I'll go boasting about it)IC: Destian, Le-WahiDestian was charging foward when the three Rahkshi flew out of range, leaving him cursing and shouting in the clearing.Sheathing sword as he yelled obscenites, Destian viewed the damaged. "Well, now I really can say I've done everything."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Hey, want to have Xxeth and Moylan Find Moylan's sister Miha while racing? She's currently dying on the battlefield of the Rahkshi.IC: MoylanShe could already hear him in the jungle, now probably less than a second behind her at most, and gaining. A Mask of Quicktravel was not a mask of speed, nor anywhere near as fast.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles