Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: .../Hugs Nuju for doing so much work.D--Assisting the ILS and assorted fighters. Has Trident and Kualsi. Toa of Lightning. Fun at Evil Lairs of Despots.IC(D): The toa saw his lightning miss, and the fight continue on. "Oh...blast." He reaimed his trident at the Rahkshi of Plant Control, and fired off more lightning. He wasn't getting anywhere closer to the fight, and stayed on top of one of the trees overlooking the fight.

IC: JasikJasik squeezed her hand and gave her another reassuring grin before the doctor cleared his throat."Sir," he said, "she needs to get into surgery."Jasik nodded and stood up. He began to walk towards a chair in the lobby as the stretcher was pulled into surgery. Veira had just enough time to see the Toa of Air turn around and wink before the doors closed and she was in the surgical ward.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Laserbeak, BattleLaserbeak nodded grimly. "I've seen too much of that in my day. I used to act as the medic for my team, and I've seen some horrific wounds. I'd like to say it gets easier, but in truth, it never does. You just grow numb to the pain."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Makuta servant, Toa of Iron, Wields Great Mask of Illusions (Shapeshifter) Walking (flying) in on the battle/looking.Anyways, I have no idea on which page the battle starts. While I try and find it, can someone please explain to me the current situation/location of the battles?====IC: AurumAurum had been peacefully flapping his Kahu wings after realizing that the Tarakava were basically...not attacking. However, before much, he could smell something. Then he could see something. Flying quickly, he soon was flying above the battle where there were....Rakhshi. His masters sons.He was a Kahu right now, but maybe if some people decide to attack and join the battle, they would find some....limits in the metal of their body. From who? From a bird, no less.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:My good-willed le-matoran is not really in the battle, but I'm somewhere above the battle on a branch in the trees, so if the rahkshi get, angry or whatnot, I can be joined in the battle at an instant's notice if someone attacks & stuff. He has no weapons, save a grapple hook like volo lutu launcher, (the volo lutu "grapple" looks like a fruit, so It usually wouldn't be noticed if in a thick branch with leaves, (which it is) and it would be regarded (unless it is seriously up-close looked at) like an orange fruit.IC:For those in the battle below, the soft sound of a flute floated through the air, echoing off the tree trunks, coming from above.Glanway was Standing atop a thick branch, so as one would not see him unless they were to rise above the brach, which was a considerable distance from the ground below. In one hand he wielded his.... flute. In the other, a volo lutu launcher he held, the lutu already attached to a tree several yards away. His maraca-like shells were covered by a cloak inside his pack, so as not to leak any sound that would give away his position. He wa just barely looking over the edge at the battle below, but his mask was mostly hidden and blended in with the thick cluster of leaves he looked through.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Not in rakshi fight.IC: Tegam"Dekuna is out there on the field, You have a concussion. I am Tegam. Remember me?" He said as he removed his hands from either side of Havon's head. "You should be fine. Try to rest."

OOC: Sorry? Dekuna is not in the field, he's right there. He's the one waking Havon up! I'm a little confused here. Did I miss some posts or something?

IC: Havon - starting to come too, but currently out of the fight. Havon groaned, and opened his eyes. "D-Dekuna? Is that you?" His vision was a bit blurry, but it was starting to clear up. "What happened..."

IC (Dekuna): "Easy there" he told Havon, "You got hit in the head by a Rahkshi, and pretty hard, too. You were out for a while."Behind his serious face, Dekuna was actually relieved beyong measure that that was all that had befallen Havon. Not many he knew could lose a fight with Rahkshi and expect to live long.

ppg2.png

OOC: At Mt Ihu, yes you did miss something.

OOC: Nuju Metru, you missed Amakav blastign the rakshi of insect control with fire to slow down his fall.Tegam is not fighting. Tangua is dropping our of the fight.IC: Tegam, tangruaTegam made a mad dash for havon, propped underneath the tree in the middle of the battlefeild. At eh same time, Tangrua noticed hm to, and turned the cart around to pick him up. Tegam jumped onto the cart, and magnetically pulled Havon aboard.After returning to where Zealokan lay, Tegam began to inspect havon. "He has a minor concussion," he said. "He should be better in a few minutes." He pressed his hands on either side of havon's mask and activiated his mask of healing. " I can speed up the heeling a bit, but with brain damage, I can't heal him immediately, unless we want him to be mentally disabled."

Seriously guys this is like the 4th post that has been a bit important that someone has missed today. Is it that hard to find my posts in a crowd. I can understand nuju missing one, but members of the Hau karda? is it that hard to remember who to look for. I just ignore all of the posts that aren't by snelly, Myself, Saff, Biobeast, or Zealokan, or that have something to do with the Hau Karda.And I assumed that the tree which deukna had propped havon up against was on the field.OOC: TangruaSeeing that there was nothing he could do, Tangrua truned his cart around and headed twoards the center of the village. He had a shipment to deliver, and It had been more than 3-5 business days. Edited by NStephenH

IC:A Kahu swooped down, but Glanway didn't see a rider. Strange, he thought. It must be returning to it's master, who must be in the battle below. Using his volo lutu launcher, playing up and down the spectrum as he catapulted to another tree, several yards away, so as to stay hidden if the kahu were to show his master. Shooting his volo lutu on another tree, He began to play longer low notes, and then he would suddenly play short, fast high notes, then return to a more casual tune, then to flare up again.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC - Veira - HospitalVeira was wheeled into the ER on the stretcher. Funny, it wasn't how she pictured it. Less windows. More primitive equipment.OOC: I would screw up everything. XD Could you do the surgery?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Paka heard the flutter of a bird's wings above with its sensitive hearing. It is not a bird...No bird would come so close to a fight without hiding.Using a quick click at super-high pitch-undetectable to all but De-Toa-the being determined the location and shape of all combatants. As well as said bird-a kewa.Paka dropped all the illusions it had put up temporarily; they would do no good, especially not against a master of disguise. The being now resolved twice: To keep warily scanning its environment, and to keep an eye on the 'bird' while doing so.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: AurumAurum stayed fluttering, but he knew his disguise would be broken if he stayed anyways, if not already. However, his eyes scanned the combatants, searching for someone he knew....He dived, and flew around the outskirts of the battle, flying for a full 90 degrees until his eyes spotted someone he had known, or rather, heard of. Metack, another servant, specializing in long ranged battles. Who was frozen.Aurum flew closer, and just then, shapeshifted back, and used his momentum, along with Tri-bladed scythe, to shatter the ice around Metack without harming him. He just needed to get...warmer, that was all.Aurum: A bit too weak for another Servant of Makuta, don't you think? Lets see what you can do this second round.He eyed the battle, already knowing that people were targeting him as an enemy. He'd want to fight close ranged, everyone at a disadvantage from him, so, as he readied his elemental energy, he switched his scythe into lance mode, its triple blades yearning for blood as he spun it above his head.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: One character in battle, other not in battle.IC: Apart from his broken legs, Metack was fine, but rather cold. Normally, he wouldn't ask for help, and wouldn't be quite polite. But he was desperate. Really desperate."Help me onto the Kahu, I can shoot them from the air."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Not in battle, unless provokedIC:The Kahu swooped up and continued to fly around the battle. Suddenly there was an strange click or screech of some kind; he could feel the powerful sound waves pass through him, making him shudder. Strange. There is more to this kahu than meets the eye, Glanway thought. His supicions were confirmed, for a moment later, the kahu did a sweeping 90 degree turn, the flew directly at a frozen combatant. Then it shapeshifted. Apparently, it was a toa of Iron, carrying a tri-bladed weapon of the sort. The rahkshi didn't attempt to fight him, so he must be a makuta-follower, Glanway thought. He catapulted to a different tree as the toa of iron assisted the previously frozen being. probably another makuta following scumbag, He thought. He began to do a low ominous note, going up and down the lower part of the pitches he could play with his flute.

Edited by Bulik

IC: Solaris and Co.Solaris blinked. What were they doing here again? He shrugged and turned his friends back to Ga-Wahi. Must've followed the wrong Toa.Solaris and Co. back to Ga-Wahi...

Edited by Ta-Matoran

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: AurumAurum cursed. But this was the best way to fight - nobody could really attack them. He morphed into a Kahu - a larger than normal one, and let Metack on. He flew up with the sniper on his back.Aurum: My strength is not infinite. Perhaps half an hour of flying at best before I get grounded. However, its good that I can do this!He flew up, as he listened to the music player, who'd obviously seen him and Metack as he was playing a low ominous tone. As he flew around the battle about 30 meters above the ground, he started to form metal spikes - small, but it worked.The first one dropped towards a big hunk of a Toa who was slashing at a Rakhshi. The guy was big, so the target area was large. The spike was heavy, and would travel fast and do damage quickly. And finally, he was occupied. If the spike hit, it would at least impale him somewhere, and seriously hinder him.OOC: I'm taking my rage of Tahuva, on Tahuva.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sorry y'all, it's been a busy day, I've got a slight headache, and I want to have time to do my math and catch the premiere of the Walking Dead. I'm gonna opt-out. All of you fought very, very well; I only killed two characters out of about twenty, and some really great team strategies were employed - there were about three characters attacking each Rahkshi, but unlike in Po-Koro, cooperation between them. You guys can consider this one to be a victory - I give you the day.I'm sorry that I have to end the battle like this, without addressing anybody else's posts, but I'm lazy and feel like calling the post-reading-and-then-integrating process quits for tonight.IC:The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting was the first to go - it was slammed repeatedly into the ground by the Toa of Gravity that had been attacking it. Beaten to a pulp, the Rahkshi tried to stand, tried to change its form, but was too weak to resist the blows of its enemies. It collapsed, slain. The Rahkshi of Plant Control was in its element, literally - the trees all about swayed and swung with groans and crackles at its opponents. As much as those fighting it tried to break through the storm of branches with their weapons, they could not, and the Rahkshi never seemed to tire. One of the enemies tried to run through with a Kakama, but the wooden wall was too thick to break(probably aided in that by the Rahkshi of Density). The battle seemed lost. The two Sons of Makuta behind the barrier were inexhaustible. The Rahkshi of Accuracy, on the other hand, was losing energy fast - a number of knife wounds from earlier had been steadily bleeding, and the Rahkshi, continuing to fight, had not noticed. To the surprise and joy of its adversaries, it fell over in exhaustion abruptly. A sword stroke cut its head off. The Rahkshi of Insect Control had been placed on the defensive. For all the insects of the jungle, it seemed to have used up all those close enough to summon. Frenzied with survival instinct, the Rahkshi blocked blow after blow with its staff, and returned many deep cuts in return. Eventually, though, a lucky blow caught the Rahkshi behind the knee, making it collapse. Even from the ground, though, the Rahkshi continued to fight viciously, and inflicted many more wounds before it too was finally felled. The Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption met no more victories after it had killed Xavier. Those who had defeated other Rahkshi started to assault the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, a new target. For all the dangerous fortitude of its power, though, the Rahkshi could do no more than hold off its immense number of adversaries, never able to take a viable offensive. As though they had just resolved a conversation, the three surviving Rahkshi chose to cut their losses and run. Their mission was paramount, after all; they decided to look for somewhere with fewer beings about. As one, the Rahkshi leapt into the air, screaming a final time. They lost themselves in the trees, sprinting as only Rahkshi can, running away from the battle. Their adversaries flung projectiles of all kinds at them as they ran, but the Rahkshi of Plant Control used the trees at its back to take most of these bolts. The Rahkshi faded from view into the brush.OOC: Rahkshi Battle over. Nice one, guys!

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Laserbeak, Le-WahiWith the battle won, Laserbeak strode briskly forward yelling "Are there any injured about who might still be saved? Does anyone require medical attention?" While she was trying to help people, she was also desperately trying to locate Skyra. "Skyra? Where are you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Victory!Oh, and so sorry for not seeing that post either Stephen, but sinse I already posted that Dekuna woke me in stuff it's kinda too late to change it, my bad.IC: HavonHavon was coming too, he saw three of the Rahkshi had been destroyed, and the other three had retreated. They'd won this battle. He sighed in relief. IC: SkyraSkyra, with the help of the others, had driven off the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, he was rather disappointed it they hadn't killed all the Rahkshi, but three of six wasn't too shabby. Then Skyra suddenly grasped his chest in pain, he looked down, there was a huge bleeding gash in his abdomen, he hadn't noticed when he was fighting apparently, "Oh..." He collapsed to the ground, in pain. He heard Laserbeak's voice, he tried to say something, but the pain caused his voice to be a whisper. "Laserbeak..." He groaned weakly.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laserbeak, Le-WahiLaserbeak spotted Skyra, and her spirits sank. She sprinted over an knelt down to examine the wound. "Karz no, no, no, no......." She tore at the ling of her boots to produce pieces of fabric to slow the bleeding. "Yasashiv! Yasashiv!" Desperation filled her voice. "Skyra, don't you dare die on me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Dekuna): "I think you'll be all right" he told Havon flatly. "But you were lucky. Stay here for a moment and rest". He heard a medic calling through the forest, so he thought it was safe enough to leave Havon for a moment. He made his way back around the tree to the clearing in which he and many others had fought the sons of shadow.He went immediately to the Rahkshi of Accuracy, fished out the kraata, and just in case it wasn't dead, finished the job with the power of sound. He took the time to examine the Rahkshi armour as well - he could use this to learn how to fight them more effectively in the future.

ppg2.png

IC: Laserbeak, Le-WahiWhile Skyra could manage a grin, all Laserbeak could manage was tears of fear. She continued to try and put pressure on the wound, but she kept yelling for Yasashiv.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'm going to assume Paka killed it, considering Volin does not wield a sword and Paka could've retrieved its stick given a little bit of time. I'm glad to have participated...Even my prediction was correct.Also @Mt. Ihu: Could you allow the guys who just killed the rahkshi to loot said rahkshi first, please? It's a bit more...Realistic xPIC: Paka wiped its sword on a trunk as it concealed its weaponry and itself under the guise of a tree. Then it took the head of the Acurahk, shapeshifted into a brakas with what little power it had left, and made its way off into the jungle.Find Veira. Ensure healing and training.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: AurumAurum:....Well, kind of expected from around 20 Toa fighting 6 others. We can go now.But before he flew away with Metack on his back, he sent 20 iron spikes towards Tahuva, all of them very heavy, all of them from different locations, so he couldn't avoid it.He flew away at high speeds.Aurum: Hey, Metack, I have an idea. Instead of each of us going around and doing separate missions, we should have an organized force. Round up other servants of Makuta, contruct an actual military base, and go on organized assignments. The Rakhshi could be the assault force, followed by the actual job.....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: HavonHavon couldn't stand to just lay there, he wanted to look for any injured. So he got up, he had a bad headache, but was no worse for wear other than that. He began to look for Skyra, who he could have sworn he had seen in the fight...somewhere. Then he saw him, in a girl's arms, apparently seriously wounded. "Skyra!" He shouted, and ran toward him. IC: SkyraSkyra grimaced as the pain sharpened a bit. He looked at Laserbeak. "Before...something else happens..." He coughed again. "I want you to know...I love-""Skyra!" A rather familiar voice shouted. It was Havon, Skyra's closest living friend. "Havon...I'm glad I could see you at least one more-""Don't...just....don't." Havon couldn't let him say it, he couldn't bear it. "We need to find you a doctor quick! I wish Virthee was here, or even Miha..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: @Pein: Sure, go for it. For the record, he's not taking anything away, just making sure it's dead and taking a look. And he was active in the fight, just not right at the end, when he went to help a fallen teammate (he was one-on-one with the density Rahkshi for the first half).IC (Dekuna): The toa drew his finger along the dead Rahkshi's spine in thought, but realised he couldn't hear the noise. With a shake of his head, he removed the noise dampeners from his ears. He hadn't yet had the chance to examine a Rahkshi, and he wasn't about to waste this chance.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Tegam. Tegam waved his hand over zelokan's wounds. They healed instantaneously, thanks to his mask. He then went out into the forest and found havon. "It seems you have a minor concussion," he said. "it should be fully healed with a couple days of rest." he then turned to see a bleeding skyra. He immediatly went int medical action mode. Flipping him onto the group, he yelled "havon! Go get some of those yellow leaves over there. We need to stop the bleeding." Picking up some roots from the foliage, he crushed them in his hands and then sprinkled them over the wound. "that should help the pain"OOC: why does nobody remember that Tegam is a doctor? And do you want him to live or survive?

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Ah. My point was that he probably wasn't slaying, and certainly not doing so to that rahkshi. But thanks.Very mild bunnying ahead. I presume Dekuna still has the kraata on hand.IC: A mild cough sounded behind Dekuna. Then:"Excuse me." The toa turned to see a matoran nod at the dead kraata with one hand ready to hold the slug and other arm cradling the head. The mask it wore over its kanohi and camouflage color in conjunction with the middling voice prevented the toa from seeing its true kanohi, element, or even gender.OOC: No, Paka didn't forget its stick. It just left that behind a tree a bit ahead for convenience.

[Profiles]