Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Seeing as Havon has left Kapura's remains, I'm just gonna finish up that scene and move on.IC: IraanusNeither Rhow or Havon had an answer for that question. Kapura... Iraanus would have to find out more about this Matoran.For the meantime, however, he had other things on his mind. Like his zamor launcher - was it still functional? Iraanus climbed out of the pit. He pulled a zamor out - acid. Carefully, he removed a small tool clipped to his launcher and used it to create a small hole in the glass of the sphere. Iraanus then poured the acid onto the ground - no sense melting something if the launcher was damaged - and loaded the empty glass sphere into his launcher. He took aim at a tree across the clearing and fired. Or tried to - there was a sound of shattering glass as shards of the zamor broke into a thousand pieces inside the launcher. Might have to get that fixed.OOC: Anyone who's still left after the battle, feel free to interact.EDIT: @above: lol.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: HavonBefore Havon followed them to Le-koro, he turned to Xxeth. "So, how did you end up with Moylan? Oh yes, I know who she is, I am friends with Virthee after all, she matches his description of her perfectly. Anyway enough about that, what are you doing with her?"IC: Xxeth"None of your business! But if you must know, she and I are part of a pirate crew, don't ask how that happened."Havon raised a eyebrow, "Can't say I think that's much of an approvement.""Of course you don't, it's no wonder your my brother's best friend, you're both morons.""Listen you, me and your brother just barely survived a fight with six Rahkshi, while your out there playing pirates on your silly pieces of floating wood, were out here risking life and limb for the protection of the koros!"Xxeth just growled angrily at Havon. It was clear that Havon wasn't getting through to him."Skyra's being seriously wounded by the way, not sure if you care, but your his brother so I figured I should tell you, got stabbed in the abdomen by a Rahkshi staff.""He...what? Impossible...he's more competent than-""It happened, I thought you of all people would understand just how powerful Rahkshi are. I don't even know if Skyra's gonna make it, probably, he's a tough cookie, but still, until Miha's okay I can't even go check on him.""When next you see me, if ever....let me know how he is, the only one who's gonna do Skyra in is me.""Ah, so you do care.""Be quiet before I decided to gut you.""Fat chance." Havon said as he flew off toward Miha and Moylan.Xxeth, using his mask, speed back toward Le-koro.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Since I'm tired of waiting and don't really like this character, I'm going to kill him off.IC: ItakuItaku pulled out his katana and stabbed himself in the middle of Le-Koro square, causing quite a commotion. The Toa of iron was now dead.OOC: Done.

IC: Draeverian JoskiirEven as Mita strummed her last chord, Draeverian's ears pricked out the sound of sliding steel, then a piercing wail cut the square in its agony. Unsure of what to do, Draeverian stopped the music, nodded at Mita for her time, and then quietly attempted to slip away from the commotions of possible battle. Unfortunately, all the noise made moving with echolocation impossible, and DJ found himself bumping into a very large female presence at the edge of the crowd as he tripped on a vibrating plank.OOC: Way to use a death to get out of the way. :P Okay, Mita, sorry. Hello Veef.

OOC:No idea...But she won't need a Blood Transfusion. Her face is taken care of, and all that's left is the (small amount of) internal bleeding. And the unresponsive legs... And the burns... But other than that, she's fine.IC:MihaThe Matoran looked like an dead body. Which she would soon be, if she wasn't taken to a hospital. Internal bleeding is a bad thing to have you know.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tegam Tegam lifted miha magnetically, and carriered her to the le-koro hospital. He walked in, said hello to the receptionists, and went into the first unoccupied room he could find. He grabbed all of the neccessary medical tools off of the wall and set to work. He gave her a medicine which was made from ga-metru seaweed, which (When inhaled) Helped stop internal bleeding of the lungs.Her burns were easily taken care of with some aloe-vera (What else) and then he finaly prepared some gukko stew for when she woke. (Named after, but not made of the birds.)OOC: Will she be nicer to tegam if he saves her life?

OOC:Maybe... The doctors that work in the hospital that Tegam just broke into without permission on the other hand... :PIC:MihaMiha awoke, in a hospital bed, with Tegam standing nearby. "Oh... Did I pass out?" she asked, trying to figure out what was wrong with her legs. They didn't seem to move.

OOC: Tegam knows the people at the hospital, and besides, he nodded to the receptionist. If you were a receptionist at a hospital, woul you let a toa carrying an injured matoran in?IC: Tegam "Yes, you passed out. You lost a bit of blood, but you should be fine. Your legs however..."OOC: Do you want me to diagnose it as permanent spinal damage or temporary paralisis below the waist?

OOC:No. There is no reason for them to stop working.IC:MihaThe Le-Matoran tried to strangle Tegam. "Spit it out alre-" her arms weren't moving either. "My arms!"OOC:No reason for her arms to stop working either.G'Night guys! See you tomorrow afternoon.

OOC: Got confirmation that Havon finding the mask is allowed. Yay. :biggrin:IC: HavonHavon checked inside to see Miha was safely in the hospital, he looked at Tegam, "Take care of her, I have to go check on Skyra in the Ta-koro Hospital, and I have to deliver...a mask..." He said that last part very sadly. Before he left the village, he went into the middle of the villiage square, and proclaimed loudly. "Everyone, please listen to what I have to say, I have grave news, Kapura, the left-hand of Turaga Vakama, is dead..." He showed everyone the mask, "I'll be traveling to Ta-koro to inform Turaga Vakama, thank you." Then he flew off toward Ta-koroOOC: Havon to Ta-Wahi.IC: XxethXxeth waited outside the hospital, cloak on just in case someone recognized him again.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Paka was forced to recount its tale many times as it travelled throughout the village. But despite this, the matoran doggedly -and with unfailing courtesy-kept on moving towards its destination.Finally the little warrior arrived. Politely asking its new followers to leave for the moment (which they reluctantly did), it stood back respectfully and knocked once on the door of Turaga Matau.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Well, there are some rather wealthy figures on this island," Aryll replied. "So there is still a chance, if we secure the lakefront."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Ketan) (Le-Wahi; site of the Rahkshi battle)The jungle blurred into a swirl of gold and green as Ketan activated his Kualsi, slipping briefly from the physical world into that alternate plane he liked to call warp-space. A blue, fathomless universe of light and electricity that he saw for only the smallest of moments before reappearing in the jungle of Le-Wahi. Faster and faster he warped, until reality and warp-space twisted around each other in distorted swirls and strange patterns too complicated for any mortal to understand.Then, in the blink of an eye, he arrived in a clearing; the ancient trees in this part of the jungle had been tossed around like toothpicks. Blasts of fire had left the ground charred, and icicles hung from branches, green leaves frozen in their cold embrace. In the centre of the clearing lay three carcasses; empty metal shells picked clean of any life.Scattered around the clearing were various Toa and other beings, most of them wounded, some severely. Ketan watched as a Toa with a mask of healing struggled to mend his friend's body, surrounded by anxious onlookers. At one end of the clearing lay several bodies, horribly mutilated, the testament to an extraordinarily vicious battle. There was blood everywhere.From what Ketan had heard, there had only been six Rahkshi here, and from the looks of the three alien corpses, only half had been killed before the others presumably beat a hasty retreat. Looking around at the number of wounded people, Ketan couldn't help but feel shock at the power of these Sons of Makuta.Six Rahkshi against twenty or more Toa and Matoran, and only three are killed? Not only that, but everyone who fought has been injured, many gravely. And as many slain defenders as Rahkshi... how could this be?Evidently, the old tales had not been guilty of hyperbole when they described the Rahkshi; if anything, they had portrayed them as less powerful than they reall were. Ketan had been expecting a fierce battle, but his imagination was nothing compared to the reality of the carnage.So powerful... and these are only the sons of Makuta? How can any hope to stand against the Master of Shadows himself?It was then that Ketan realized what he had to do. He had always known of Makuta's power, but this bloody battle convinced him that there was no one who could stand against the brother of Mata Nui. If he wanted all life had to offer; indeed, if he wanted life itself, he would have to ally himself with the Lord of Fear. No other way seemed possible to him, for those who refused to serve the Makuta would surely die.I have always been greedy... money, power, status, I want it all! But none of this compares to my avarice for life. Life's joys and pleasures and victories, yes, but even life itself will flee from me if I fight against death incarnate.Thus resolved, the Toa of Air spoke softly, too softly for any to hear but himself."Lord Makuta, I will serve you."

OOC:Ok Balta, you just made the scene interesting for Rhow. Be prepared to have her stick around for a bit.IC:Rhow ,looked over her shoulder at Iraanus, the bones still in her hand. She had only heard the familiar click of a Zamor-launcher trigger. It sounded like home. Or something that reminded her of home. When she saw the source of the sound though, her eyes widened. Another of her kind? Here? Then again, if she had made it to this Island somehow, other Skakdi may have as well...still, Iraanus presence bewildered her. Rhow needed to double-check. She opened her palm and tried to will a small orb of water into existence. It appeared instantly. Definitely a Skakdi. Not bad-looking either, by her standards.She stood up and approached the male Water-Skakdi. "Your little Gizmo out of whack?" she asked him, still holding Kapura's bone in her hand. Charming as always.---------------------Kohra had looked over to where a Toa of Iron had just fallen. By his own hand, no less. The Vortixx raised an eyebrow. Only one step in her plan complete and already the Islanders were doing her work for her. Distracted by the commotion, she did not see the blind Toa coming. Ironically. She just felt someone bump headfirst against her chest.Looking down she saw Draeverian. Using her good hand, she helped him to regain his balance. "My, my," she purred, "look who found the time to chat with me after all."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Draeverian JoskiirEven as Mita strummed her last chord, Draeverian's ears pricked out the sound of sliding steel, then a piercing wail cut the square in its agony. Unsure of what to do, Draeverian stopped the music, nodded at Mita for her time, and then quietly attempted to slip away from the commotions of possible battle. Unfortunately, all the noise made moving with echolocation impossible, and DJ found himself bumping into a very large female presence at the edge of the crowd as he tripped on a vibrating plank.OOC: Way to use a death to get out of the way. :P Okay, Mita, sorry. Hello Veef.

IC - Mita - Le-KoroLike so many others, Mita jogged over to the dead Toa on the ground; the one who had just committed suicide with his own katana."Oh, come on!" she exclaimed, "I didn't play that bad!"No one laughed. She was too distressed to care.

IC: "Well, there are some rather wealthy figures on this island," Aryll replied. "So there is still a chance, if we secure the lakefront."

IC - Madrihk - Jungle, on the way to Lake PalaMadrihk was about to say something about Kraata being dangerously infectious, but the conversation turned to the subject of their village before he could do so. Aryll's plan was good, but it involved money. They didn't have much money. His original plan had been to get people to work for him out of their own interest, and that had worked well so far. For all he cared, they could keep doing that for a while longer. Paid workers often weren't especially loyal. He needed loyalty if he were to keep his army throughout his darker plans in the future."Our progress so far has been steady," he said, "in just a few days we have set up both an HQ and a forge, plus basic defenses. What we need right now is not just workers, but settlers. That's what me and Zand tried to get in Ta-Koro, though no one seemed to care about us. I must conclude that we need publicity, for that will make people flock to us out."The Toa of Ice glanced at the Rahkshi armor Trakuda had scavenged."Defeating Rahkshi could have given us some of that publicity, but with the amount of people present at that fight I don't think any of us get more glory than any other. I did send word to Le-Koro that we needed supplies. If we're lucky, that will draw some attention when they send a transport to us."When they passed by the scene of their little skirmish, Madrik noticed that his Toa popsicle was gone."The guy who attacked us is not here anymore," he said matter-of-factly. "Did he escape on his own, or did he really have friends around, I wonder? Or perhaps the Rahi got him? No matter. We must keep our eyes open."

IC - Veira - HospitalVeira awoke, feeling much better now. She would still have to get clean- all this blood was uncomfortable. Of course, they weren't bad doctors. They'd cleaned the wound itself. Unfortunately she'd gained a few more than one or two cuts and bruises during her fight with the Rahkshi.She turned her head to Jasik."Hey, you're still here." she said with a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JasikJasik snapped to attention, having been staring out the window into the jungle for about an hour now.He turned to Veira and grinned."Of course," he said. "How are you feeling?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:NStephenH, I am not joking. There is a different reason why she cannot move her arms and legs, which I will reveal later. But since he just told her that she has spinal injury...IC:Miha"You dolt! I do not!" The Le-Matoran angrily yelled. "I cannot move any part of my left arm, and I can't move my legs, but I do not have spinal injury!" The Le-Matoran rolled herself off the bed. She was determined to prove to Tegam that she was not suffering from spinal injury.(Because she wasn't.) She tried to stand, but fell down. But that would not deter the Le-Matoran who just kept trying, ignoring any attempts to get her to calm down. It would take a very determined doctor to get this Matoran into her bed.

IC (Torc):There was a tremendous commotion high in the canopy of the jungles of Le-Wahi. Rahi fled in all directions, squawking, screaming, shrieking, roaring...and at the centre of this racket, a Toa dropped from the trees and landed in a heavy crouch on the forest floor. Behind him fell a Brakas monkey - dead.The Toa looked up, and his ragged jaw contorted into a fearsome grin. Walking over to the slain Rahi, he stooped, lifting it by the tail, and carried it to a small fire pit. Using a pair of flints, he lit the Rahi's fur, causing the surrounding air to be filled with a putrid, musky stench.Sitting cross-legged on the ground, the Toa closed his eyes, and began to hum a tune under his breath, while running his thumb along the serrated edge of a heavy blade he held in his lap.((Torc is open for interaction.))

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

IC: (Uar)After seeing Havon fly off to Ta-Koro to deliver Kapura's mask (Just when we thought we'd won for the moment... he thought bitterly), Uar started strolling around Le-Koro, trying to find a member of the Hau Karda.OOC: Uar open for interaction.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC (Torc):There was a tremendous commotion high in the canopy of the jungles of Le-Wahi. Rahi fled in all directions, squawking, screaming, shrieking, roaring...and at the centre of this racket, a Toa dropped from the trees and landed in a heavy crouch on the forest floor. Behind him fell a Brakas monkey - dead.The Toa looked up, and his ragged jaw contorted into a fearsome grin. Walking over to the slain Rahi, he stooped, lifting it by the tail, and carried it to a small fire pit. Using a pair of flints, he lit the Rahi's fur, causing the surrounding air to be filled with a putrid, musky stench.Sitting cross-legged on the ground, the Toa closed his eyes, and began to hum a tune under his breath, while running his thumb along the serrated edge of a heavy blade he held in his lap.((Torc is open for interaction.))

OOC: Eh, why not.IC: XxethXxeth decided to come back to the hospital later, he didn't want to stick around for two reasons: one, he was a wanted man, and two: he didn't like to just sit around waiting for something to happen. So, using his mask of speed, he shot off into the jungle below. At this point he was just speeding through the jungle cause he was bored, then he started to smell something...putrid. He stopped to see a Toa sitting cross-legged on the ground, apparently in some sorta meditation. Right next to him was a Brakas, it's body burning."Huh." That was his only reaction to the situation.

IC (Torc):Torc's head snapped upwards, and he stood slowly, hissing softly under his breath."Who are you to disturb my meditations?" he asked in a harsh, gravelly voice, while hefting his heavy sword in one hand. "Name yourself."

Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

IC: HakilveHe really, really hated the jungle. It was all sticky and wet. Half the time he didn't know were he was going, or he ended up walking in circles.The four armed Toa sighed and activated his mask if Growth. Flying rahi fled from the trees as he stomped through the forrest. He could now clearly see above the tree line.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: XxethXxeth just rolled his eyes, people were just too touchy these days. "I'm Xxeth, a pirate, a wanted man, and so on and so forth."He looked at the Toa as if he was bored out of his mind. "Do you have a name then? I've told you mine."

IC (Torc):Torc chuckled. This Xxeth was obviously arrogant and lazy - unlikely to see any true threat from an ancient Toa of Air."Die well, Xxeth."So saying, he leaped through the air, swinging his blade in a wide arc, snarling gutturally as he did so.

qs7001.jpg

IC: XxethHuh, didn't expect that. Xxeth activated his mask of speed, and narrowly avoided getting his arm sliced off. Xxeth stopped when he was behind and good distance away from the Toa. "What the karz old man? You have a death wish? Cause if you want I'll be your genie for today." He snarled, pulling out two daggers from a hidden spot in his armor.

Edited by Snelly