Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Xxeth Xxeth stood up. "So...what of me now...brother....you gonna take me in?" IC: Skyra"You know, I really should, but I'm not, just go...go to your bloody pirate ship. I have to deal with an actual crisis now." Now that Skyra wasn't focused on a duel, he picked up on one word that people all around kept saying. Rahkshi, there's Rahkshi....near the koro? Xxeth began to walk toward Moylan, he found his cloak on the ground and put it on. "Lets...get out of here...before someone tries to detain me..."Skyra turned to Laserbeak, Onuzek, Volin, Yasashiv, and whoever else cared to listen to him. "Alright guys...I keep hearing something about Rahkshi in the area. I'm gonna scout out the jungle for there supposed Rahkshi, it's gonna be dangerous most likely, so this is your last chance to back out if you'd rather stay here."Skyra eyed the irregulars headquarters, maybe they'd like to help? Worth a shot. He made is way over to where they were and went up to Xaxier. "Say....do you guys feel like....hunting Rahkshi?" ------------------------------IC: Havon"This way, just follow me..." Havon shouted back.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tangrua, TegamTangrua continued to follow Havon, al the while hearng whispers among the few travelers they passed. He coudn't quite make them out, but Tegam could. And what he heared troubled him.They were saying:"Rakshi, There are rakshi near the koro"

Edited by NStephenH

IC (Madrihk):"Whether we attack or not depends on their numbers, their type, and how likely it is that we would win such a battle."Madrihk poked the frozen Metack with his foot again."We'll find out as soon as we deal with this guy. Vompran, can you move him with your mask?"

Xavier gave Skyra a hard look."...Convince Kylina to join you and we'll follow her." He said nodding to the door. "She's probably out at one of the high rise platforms at the top of the tree."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Um NStephenH, Skyra was thinking that, you wouldn't be able to hear it, and they're not at Le-koro yet either, I'm waiting for everyone else in the Hau Karda to post...IC: Skyra"Of course I'm serious, anyway thanks, I'll go find her."Skyra made his way to the high rise platform. "Kylina, I keep hearing rumors about Rahkshi, do you and your team want to come along with me and some others I've picked up and find them?" Please don't give me an earful about being a regular....he thought in his head.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: I fixed it. sorry.IC: Tangrua.Tangrua handed the wheel to Tegam, then turned around, and preceded to work on what he was building.Rahi armor, a piece of the rakshi's leg armor that had broken off when tillian was dragging the corpse around, peices of zamor launchers, and a welder were what he was working with. He was making a weapon, of which there was no other like it. Carefully, he worked on it, taking care not to let his fingers slip whenever the cart hit a bump.

Kylina looked at Skyra with a hard look."And why should I care about hunting down something that doesn't exist? I don't go chasing rumors."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: So... Did I hear Mita, the little toa of songs, was in this area?? NOT IN RAHKSHI FIGHTAlso, if you interact with DJ, please give me a PM with a LINK to your post number, or else a pg number! Thanks! IC: Draeverian Joskiir -- Le-koro main-treeThe rhythms of pulsing life flowed around like rocking waves on a calm sea, pleasing Draeverian's ears and soothing his aching and cast arm. The smells of Le-koro, besides those of the swamp he was elevated several hundred feet above, were most pleasing. Flowers, perhaps even bula vines though he'd never know for sure, grew somewhere to his left in the darkness. It was day-time, perhaps even high-time as the le-koroans called it, but Draeverian had no way of knowing save he was warmer and could feel the sun beneath his thin layer of armor. His heartlight beat with calm precision, and the sounds of minstrels singing their funny ballads wafted past in tendrils, like the reed mat he'd pushed from the door as he stepped out of the healer's hut. Le-koro, for all it's eccentricities, was a peaceful, yet bustling town. The irony in such a though brought a light wave of laughter to the de-toa's mouth and he took another careful step, leaning heavily on the wood cane he'd been given. He knew where he was going, though getting there was the problem. Perhaps if he asked?"No, I'd seem foreign-dumb to be making such quick-requests," Draeverian muttered, then groaned when realized his accent. Three months of nothing but tree-speak had changed his own vernacular. His fast-healing body was belying the quick-thinking mind inside.---It took many wrong turns, Draeverian arrived at the great tree in the center of the Koro. He'd heard of the benches beneath and upon its massive trunk were excellent conversation spots where travelers would meet and share news of the surrounding world. Draeverian definitely needed news. If I hear the tale of Matau and the Makuta-fish one more time, I might just vomit. Carefully, with ginger precision, he placed himself on a creaking bench and waited, hoping his flashy armor would be enough to attract something.

Edited by Kughii

IC-Jaron:Jaron, flying high up in the air, spotted a few familiar beings speaking on a small highrise platform. He swooped down next to Skyra, disengaging his swords and sheathing them on his back."Hello," he said affably. "What's all this about Rahkshi that you've been saying?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Still in Le-koro, not in Rahkshi fight yet. :)IC: SkyraSkyra waved a quick motion at Jaron, telling him to hold on a sec. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because the chances of their being actual Rahkshi are extremely high, especially after everything I saw in Po-koro, speaking of which, I've also been hearing that Po-koro was attacked by Rahkshi not so long ago." Now Skyra gave her a hard look. "Besides, do you have anything better to do? I went to you guys first cause the regulars hate working with Toa, for whatever reason, that's why I'm a field agent."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"Maybe because your job is to protect Le-Koro." Laserbeak had ascended to the platform on which Skyra and Kylina had been conversing. Her voice was quiet. "Maybe because they could potentially be a threat to Le-Koro, and I don't think you want to see anything happen to this village. I think you care too much.""I know of the Regular/Irregular rivalry, almost an outright dislike for the other. If you can't talk to Skyra, then talk to me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Veira - FightVeira made the insects very heavy, completing the desired effect of making them drop to the ground. They landed around her feet, barely missing. She gripped the cut on her arm, but quickly realized that to survive she would have to ignore the pain. She ducked as a blade nearly cut off her head. She was moving fast now, dodging and jumping and ducking and shifting. If only this was a practice match with Paka, where she could chuckle and give up until next time. If she didn't hold them off, there would be no next time. She felt a cut on her shoulder, and was sure of that.What could she do? Nothing, surely. But she refused to lay down and die. She had chosen her mask for a reason. 'Immoral' it was called. But why? Because it gripped a power others feared. And fear led to respect.She set it off randomly, sensing a corpse far off. Soon, there was a sound. Like an army marching. She was so caught up in the sound, she gained a painful cut to the shin. She nearly fell over. Then a slash to the arm. Then a bruise on the wrist. Her eyes were watering in pain, when she heard the sound increase. It was stomping, she realized. She registered the thought, even as the Rahkshi were distracted when the 'fence' gained a large hole. The reasoning? An undead Kikalano charged them.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Not in Rahkshi fight.IC-Jaron:Jaron stepped up near Skyra with Laserbeak, staring at the being they were talking to, getting somewhat angry already."Hold on a moment," Jaron said, butting into the conversation while simultaneously ignoring Skyra's signal to shut up, "I would like a bit of an explanation. Do you mean to tell me that Rahkshi will be attacking Le-Koro soon, and this person doesn't wish to help?" He turned, and stared at the guardsman they were talking to. "Let me tell you something," he said in a low voice, angrily, "Rahkshi do exist. See this scar here?" He pointed to a long line running down the cheek of his mask, hair thin but strangely discolored. "That's where I got cut by a rahkshi of desintigration(?). I'm bloody lucky the thing didn't decide to use its power on me."He turned from the beings speaking, planning on heading to the Koro. "If there's anybody here who would rather protect some villagers rather than argue over whether or not Rahkshi exist, come with me. If not, head off to Ga-Koro, or somewhere safer." He pulled out his swords, preparing to form them into his hoverboard.

profiles i guess

IC: Volin"Rahkshi? Sounds exciting! I'm in." said Volin, excited to experience the thrill of danger once more. This would probably be the best experience he'd have since his foes would be Rahkshi, if he found them that was. "Yasashiv?"

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv began to shake slightly before turning to Volin. "R-R-Rahkshi? S-sure, I'll come," she adds while forcing a smile.-Mef Man

Kylina looked at Jaron. "Don't talk to me like I don't think Rahkshi don't exist period." She said coldly. "I've run into my fair share here and there."Kylina glanced at Skyra and met his eyes starting at him evenly.She said nothing for the longest time.A Gukko in the distance let out a cry.

OOC: Ni-ice! Very creative. Major props.IC:All the Rahkshi, save Plant Control, turned about to face the gigantic zombie creature. They bared their staves and hissed at the massive beast. The Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption made a swing at the Kikanalo's leg, moving to disintegrate it. The Rahkshi of Accuracy easily picked up an immense stone from the ground and flung it at the undead Rahi's head, and in midair, the Rahkshi of Density made the projectile denser, prepped for impact. The Rahkshi of Insect Control stood aside, as though it was concentrating on summoning something immense.Meanwhile, the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, seeing it was not needed in the fight with the Kikanalo, returned to Veira and, as the Rahkshi of Plant Control held her still in the arms of trees, moved to gut her with its staff.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC-Jaron:Jaron looked back at Kylina, angrily. "Is that so?" he asked sarcastically, glaring at her. "Well then, why don't you at least investigate any rumours of Rahkshi in the forest? In any other village, a rumour of a Rahkshi would be enough to warrant an investigation, especially over in Po-Koro right now. Do you know how many must have died in that attack?" He was getting angry at this guardsman."Any competent guardsman would at least do something about a rumour of Rahkshi, and what do I see you doing? Nothing." He glared at the matoran, then turned away."Skyra, Laserbeak, lets just go and get this done ourselves. I doubt this brakas will come to help us."

profiles i guess

IC: SkyraNot helping Joran... he thought in his head.Skyra kept up his stare as well, for whatever reason. "So...is that a yes? Cause I'd really like to get going." He said, breaking the silence.

Edited by Snelly

ooC: Not in Rahkshi fight, yet.IC: LansIf anyone was to call for Lans, they would find he was gone, fools, wasting time arguing. No he had ran out the back, and with the assistance of Claw-Wing, the Matoran was flying above the tree tops looking for any signs of a skirmish. They he saw it, something big was moving, shaking the trees around. He got ready to dive in for a closer look.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: *le bow*IC - Veira - FightHer distraction had mostly worked, even if it hadn't done much damage...at all. She felt her arms were trapped. A stave was going to kill her if she didn't move immediately. As it came, she used the tree trapping her send to give her leverage, and she flipped her legs up. The stave went under her, stabbing not her but the tree. As she came down she curled her legs. They pushed down the stave and it sliced through the branches, freeing her. Simultaneously, she used the staff's shaft as a launch pad, leaping over the Rahkshi's head. From her new position, she landed a kick at its back. Following that, she grabbed the colorful piece of metal on its back and attempted to tear it off. It screamed 'weak spot' more than anything else in the beast that seemingly felt no pain.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kylina continued to stare for another minute."...You genuinely believe some kind of threat. Word is starting spread about the Rahkshi attack on Po-Koro so you do have a point."More silence. Then, "We'll join you. I'll tell the boys to pack light. We may not be coming back."With that, Kylina dropped off the upper platform catching onto one far below and pulling herself back up onto it before making straight for her squads quarters.

IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"Well, that could have gone better." Laserbeak commented. "Y'anno, this fight with Rahkshi is gonna be difficult. Especially since I don't think that vrious poison darts'll do much."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Preparing to begin search for Rahkshi, not yet engaged.IC: SkyraSkyra turned to Laserbeak and the now about to leave Joran. "Well, that was easier than I thought." He looked at Joran, "Hold on a minute there, don't go running off on your own, we'll leave asap." Skyra made his way back to the others. "Alright guys, we're just about ready, though if you need anything, like weapons, feel free to look through the weapons cache in the armory over there. Skyra himself went over to the armory. Skyra eyed a wicked looking broadsword. Do I really need a third weapon? Ah whatever, I'll just take it. He took it off the wall. As he walked out of the armory, Mimira was standing there.IC: Mimira"Brother, can I come?" She asked."No, are you crazy!? You're too young to fight, especially Rahkshi! Wait here for our return."Then Skyra put two fingers in his mouth and made a sharp whistle, Destiny immediately crowed in response and hovered over to him.OOC: Alright, next post we go. :)

Edited by Snelly

IC-Jaron:Jaron, who had been unwilling to leave without backup, stayed on the edge of the platform. Then he heard what Kylina had said and smiled. He turned to Skyra, who had appeared to be getting angry at him for what he was saying. "See?" he said happily. "I do know how to recruit others to help us. Being leader of a toa team for nigh on three-hundred years helped me gain the skill, of course, but when you have three people working on another person, that helps too. Just remember to say the right words and bring up the right examples."Pulling out his board, he turned away from them. "Now," he said, blood already rushing through his veins, "Shall we go and protect the village, or are we going to wait for them to attack?" He jumped on to his board and hovered above them. "If we get there in time, we can set up defenses, evacuate the matoran, and hopefully lose less lives during the battle, but if we let them attack before we come we have the element of surprise. Which would you rather have?" He helped Laserbeak and Skyra up onto his exta-long board, with it sagging slightly under the extra weight, before regaining its height. "Now, let me drive, lean the way I do, and whatever you do, do. Not. Get. Off. Agreed?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: NOT in Rahkshi fight....Yet.IC: Paka had leaped out of the fence when the kikanalo forced its way through. The brakas landed in a tree a bio away from said obstruction and scuttled to the trunk's back. Still using echolocation, it readied its illusion power...

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Not currently in Rahkshi fight.IC: Laserbeak, ArmoryLaserbeak selected a katana that was in good shape. She went through the typical movements with it and nodded. "I'm ready."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

ooC: Now in fight, this probably won't end well. :PIC: LansLans surveyed the battle, he noticed that the Rahkshi of Insect Control seemed distracted. Seizing the opportunity Lans drew both his Saifs, and then gestured his Kahu downward. The Claw-Wing outstretched its talons towards the Rahkshi and swooped downward, ready to carve the Rahkshi up. Lans meanwhile was ready to use his blades incase the Rahkshi tried something.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: My previous post took place around the time of this post.IC-Jaron:Jaron looked back at Laserbeak and Skyra, and pulled out his extra short sword. "Are you ready?" he yelled back at them, over the sound of the wind that just sprang up. "If you are, then let's shove off now. I think I see something in the forest over there," he yelled again, pointing over at a small swath of forest-it looked as though a being the size of a kikanolo was running around, due to the displacement of the vegetation in the area. He also saw some energy blasts, and a large swarm of bees in the area. Yep, definately where he needed to go."Alright," he yelled to the squad of guardsmen/marines below him, "We're heading off to the battle. We'll meet up with you at the LZ, don't be too slow getting there!" He began to fly slowly in the direction of the battle, letting his friends get used to the feeling of being on a flying shield.

profiles i guess

OOC: NOt in Rakshi fightIC: Tangrua"Havon, The rahi are getting tired!' Tegam shouted up, then placign his blades on the ground, he magnetically pushed himself up into the air. "We need to stop to let them rest. And besides, we should wait for Z and the others." He started whispering. "Also, there have been some rumors about rakshi that I have heard whipsered among some passers by. We need to talk about that we are going to do."OOC: Building lego red cargo train with dad, p.m. me when rakshi attack. Don't want to miss it.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Uh Kal Grochi, Skyra never got on your shield! Why would he? He has a gukko! And we have other people coming with us, just hold on a minute! Read my previous post.... I think I ninja'ed you.Havon is not in the fight with the Rahkshi yet either.IC: HavonHavon stopped for a moment, "let's wait for the other's to catch up, the slow pokes."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Yes, you might say you did. But, I've decided to form a small, mobile gunship piloted by a Toa with a Hau, with the most powerful beings upon it. That's why I basically just said he pulled you on. He doesn't really want to get left alone again. xDIC-Jaron:Jaron circled above the guardsmen a few times, trying to keep Skyra and Laserbeak atop his shield. "Now," he said, impatient to get to the battle, "Is this not faster and funner than riding a Gukko?" He noticed that Skyra kept looking over at his gukko, and put up a shield with his Hau. He smiled over at the Toa.Before Skyra punched him and they jumped off, back towards their gukko. Well, great, he thought, They won't go with my idea. He shrugged, rubbed his mask, and flew off towards the battle. I hope this goes well, he thought.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Mt Ihu told me I could Move dekuna to le wahi, and not hav him do much.IC: Amakav, DekunaJust then Amakav arrived, carrying a passed out Dekuna, at the spot where Tanrua and the others wre located. "I think the heat got to him" he said. "What has been hapening here?"

OOC: Yes, you might say you did. But, I've decided to form a small, mobile gunship piloted by a Toa with a Hau, with the most powerful beings upon it. That's why I basically just said he pulled you on. He doesn't really want to get left alone again. xDIC-Jaron:Jaron circled above the guardsmen a few times, trying to keep Skyra and Laserbeak atop his shield. "Now," he said, impatient to get to the battle, "Is this not faster and funner than riding a Gukko?" He noticed that Skyra kept looking over at his gukko, and put up a shield with his Hau. He smiled over at the Toa.

OOC: No no no, first of all, stop bunnying my character. You can't make him get on the shield, I never said he did, so he DIDN'T, clear? Secondly, we're not rushing in there without the others I've got coming with us, that's just stupid, you will wait, or have your character go by himself. My character is about to mount his gukko at the airfield, not on your shield thingy...I don't think you could logically fit three people on that anyway. Please just edit it, cause I'm not doing it that way, Skyra is gonna fly on his gukko, and only when the rest of the people involved with this respond, I'm going to wait patiently for them, please do the same. IC: Havon - Still not in the fight. -"Great, the heat got him, will wait here till he comes too then." He sighed.

OOC: Zealokan, Payiges, and Aki-Nui from Po-Wahi. Not fighting Rahkshi.IC: Zealokan'I heard that!' Zealokan said as he came around a corner, referencing the Slowpoke remark. 'Anyway, in all the hurry to leave, I forgot to get the plans and supplies for my Glider. I blame you.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles