Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Both Characters NOT in Rahkshi battle.IC: Due to the arrow not being barbed, it slid out quickly. The wound, however, was still bleeding. "Okay, Mevi, the arrow is out. Now all you have to do is apply pressure to the wound."IC: Metack was focusing, hard. Taking small, shallow breaths, he tried to conserve air. In the meanwhile, he was trying to stave off hypothermia.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Jaron, near the battle but not participating yet. With a most-likely broken nose.IC-Jaron:Jaron flew in near the battle, and looked on. He saw a raging kikanolo, most likely raised by somebody with a Tryna, and a rahkshi of insect control. He didn't notice any other rahkshi, so he thought it safe to land. He split his swords apart, holding one in each hand, and fell. When he landed, he looked around, one sword held high and the other low, prepared for a quick scissor cut. He noticed nothing near him, so he ducked and rolled into a bush, to observe what would happen. When a vine sprouted out to try and detain him, he cut through it and moved away.Great, he thought to himself, A Rahkshi of Plantlife. He saw a being held up by vines, the Rahkshi of plantlife and another of shapeshifting standing near her, about to rip her to shreds."Over here!" He yelled, sending a blast of flame at the rahkshi to distract them, and running through the trees, flanking the bloody creatures.OOC: Now he's fighting the Rahkshi of Plantlife and Shapeshifting, with fire and his two greatswords. Have fun, Nuju, but please try not to kill him this time.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Laserbeak, Le-KoroLAserbeak noticed Yasashiv's behavior, and approached her in time to hear her repeated words of encouragement. "Hey, Yasashiv. I need to talk to you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"This way." Laserbeak led Yasashiv a little ways to the side. "When we get there, I have a very important job for you. Rahkshi are tough, there will undoubtedly be injuries. You and I are going to be the field medics. You've got the mask, and I've got some experience, between us we should be able to patch people up pretty well."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: None in rakshi battle.IC: TangruaI have a copy of your plans right here." Tangrua said. "I thought you might want them and besides, I didn't have enough materials at my shop anyways. There are plenty of materials here. If you want we can go to my friends shop once we get to the village and work on it."IC: Dekuna"What happened?" dekuna said.IC: Amakav"You passed out from the heat, and lack of water. You will be fine. Here, get on Tangrua's cart. Tangrua, you can walk. You aren't in that bad of shape." The matoran was protestant, but a glare from Amakav made him get down. As soon as Dekuna was on the cart, he fell asleep.OOC: Mt Ihu said I could contol Dekuna, as long as I didnt have him do much. Sleeping isn't doing much.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: ZealokanHe grabbed the plans, and high-fived Tangrua. 'Thank you so much. I actually got the supplies for my first Glider from the Le-Koro Airstrip, so hopefully they won't mind if I borrow some more.' Handing them to Payiges to put in her satchel, he turned to the others. 'Right, Havon, what's our next course of action?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"And Yasashiv, I promise you that I won't let a Rahkshi get anywhere near you." Laserbeak's face was serious. "You focus on helping me heal the injured, and I'll make sure that you are safe."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:MihaMiha waited at the village of air. She had sped ahead of the Hau Karda, as she knew the jungles of Le-Koro like the back of her hand. She headed into the Le-Koro Airforce base, to see if she could find anything to do.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: So... Did I hear Mita, the little toa of songs, was in this area??

OOC: Not in Rahkshi battle, but heading there. And indeed Kughii, Mita just arrived in Le-Koro.IC - Mevi - Jungle"You're gonna need more than my hands to fix this," Mevi muttered, but did as the Toa said and pressed as best she could on the wound. "Anyone got bandages with them?" she asked.IC - Mita - Le-Koro*BWEEEAAAOOOOWWWW*The strange sound of an acoustic guitar being manipulated through the element of Sonics filled the air of the treetop village. Mita tuned it slightly, before letting loose her newest creation.Five Le-Matoran were all playing around!One sat on a branch, while three were on the ground!The last one, he went up-tree, to buy them a drinkIt's just too bad that the bar was a sink!Once inside he found that the tavern was a messAnd the barkeep he said: "Man, I gotta confess:this darn business has me out on the ropemy liquor is bad, and I'm losing my hope!"But the Matoran he said: "Dude, you gotta relax!Just take a bunch of berries, and grind 'em to the max!Then drip the juice, right into that pot,stir for an hour, let it cook till it's hot!"And the bartender asked: "How is that gonna help?Berries are not liquor, you are just a stupid whelp!"But the Matoran he smiled, and rubbed his chin with glee."Just do as I say, wait and you'll see!"So the pair worked together, on making berry juice!And they were both surprised, at what they managed to produce:Bula Berry Max, the greatest drink of all!It kicks so hard, you will keep going till you fall!And so ends the story of the drinking-happy guysThey never got their liquor, but that is just as wiseFor the last one he got so very drunk, you seehe stumbled around, and fell down from the tree!*Guitar strum*Mita hoped she had not offended anyone by implying that Le-Matoran were drunkards, but in the end she couldn't really afford to care. Artists needed their freedom of expression, after all. Edited by Katuko

OOC: Havon and co. are close to the Rahkshi, but have yet to engage. Not posting as Skyra yet, gonna wait for Gravity to post. IC: Havon"Well the first think we should do is-" Sounds of battle from a bit away's filled the group's ears. "What the karz was that." Havon flew a bit in the direction he heard the noise. What he saw made his eye's wide. "Rahkshi are here too!? Come on guys!" He raced toward the scene.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:MihaWhile Havon was heading into battle, Miha was strolling through the floor of the jungle."This will do very well..." she mumbled, picking up a Madu Cabolo fruit, and placing it into her satchel along with a few others she had found. "Oh how I do love gardening..."

OOC: Now, THAT was a song... NOT IN RAHKSHI FIGHT, NUJU!!!! NO NEED TO READ, unless you like comedy, that is...IC: Draeverian Joskiir -- getting beat at his elementDraeverian's sharp ears picked up the altercations to the instrument, a stringed guitar, even before the first verse. He simply sat there, jaw agape and laughter pooling out of his open orifice at the song's conclusion. finally he picked his jaw up off the wood planking and clapped. "That... Was incredible!" Draeverian turned his head in the direction of the sound, hoping to catch a better position of who the character was by using his claps as echolocation.

OOC: Not in RB.IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"Thank you, and if I were a guy, I'd kiss me too." Laserbeak winked. "But for different reasons."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:MihaNext, Miha was in her hut, some used coal in hand. She quickly drew some lines, one above each eye, and two under. This was her Gukko-Force Squad's Tradition, to do before going into battle for the sake of the village. She then proceeded to get her best armor, and put it on. This armor had spikes on the shoulders, and hidden blades, for whenever was caught without a weapon.

OOC: Not in battle.

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv giggled at the being's words before turning back toward the direction of the others."I...guess we should go," she says reluctantly, not wanting to have to heal anyone. She'd rather everyone be nice and healthy, but, if she needed to, she'd be there for them.-Mef Man

IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"Yeah." Laserbeak sighed and proceeded back toward where the others were. At Volin's words, she winked and said "Wouldn't you like to know."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: VolinVolin was lucky that his face was covered because if it wasn't, his comrades would see a face full of childish annoyance. He'd rather not let Laserbreak know she got a point over him."Whatever." he said blushing upon hearing Yasashiv's part.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Tangrua, Tegam, Amakav, Dekuna."Dekuna, You are in no shape to fight. Go to the village and stay out of danger." Tegam said, awakening Dekuna. The remaining trio pulled out there weapons, Tangrua strapping his blade into the prosthetic. Tegam took his blade and seperated it into two seperate swords. The three of them went twoards the noise of the battle.OOC: How many rakshi are ther and what is each one doing at the moment? WHat elements are they. missed the rakshi intruduction post. OOC or PM me the answer.Also, Nobody hurt dekuna. I am simply controoling him for Mt Ihu. He is hiding in the village.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Not in Battle.IC: "Just cut a piece of cloth off my coat," Aryll said.He placed both of his hands onto the wound, and pressed down. Wincing, he continued speaking."It isn't that clean, but it'll do."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Okay, that's enough waiting for Gravity to post as Onuzek. :P He'll just have to play a little catch up. :biggrin:Alright at the end of this post Skyra will see the Rahkshi and will begin to approach them.Oh and derp, almost forgot, Skyra is a Toa of Air, has a Hau, and is currently armed with a broadsword, and has two katana strapped to his back.IC: SkyraSkyra looked at the others, they all seemed to be ready. He saw the irregulars were about ready as well. "We go now!" He said in response to Laserbeak. He got onto Destiny, he gave Laserbeak some time to get on, then set off. The other's had their own transport, so he wasn't worried that they wouldn't follow. Destiny was off the airfield and into the sky, flying just above the trees. Skyra watched for any signs of the Rahkshi. At first all he saw was a undead Kikanalo charging some snake like creatures, nothing unusual.Wait what? Skyra did a double take, and lo and behold, Rahkshi, and there was a Toa that was in trouble that he could see, not to mention a crazy Le-matoran. "Rahkshi right below us!" He called to everyone. "Going down!" Skyra leaped off Destiny, and went into free fall.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Not in Rahkshi fight.

OOC: Now, THAT was a song...

IC - Mita - Le-KoroMita had heard Draeverian's clapping."Finally," she exclaimed, "someone who likes music! I was beginning to lose hope in this island."IC - Mevi - Jungle"No need, this will work," Mevi said. "Thank you," she said to Trakuda, before going to work on covering Aryll's wound with the bandages."There," she said, "should keep you from bleeding, at least."

OOC: And here we go!IC:As Veira grabbed at the spiny back of the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, it transformed its shape into a small snarling Muaka. The tiger-like Rahi easily shook Veira off its back. The Muaka roared, and pounced at her hungrily.The Kikanalo had been brought to all four limbs by the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption's blow. The super-dense rock that the Rahkshi of Accuracy had thrown caught the undead Kikanalo squarely in the head, knocking its skull from its neck. But even without a head, the Tryna-summoned creature was a potent foe, and the Rahkshi knew this. The Rahkshi of Density made the creature's opportunely-positioned tail more solid, weightier, and this pulled the Kikanalo down into the trap ditch in the earth where Kapura had been. The Kikanalo landed on his bones, breaking them with its own bony form. It was trapped in the hole.Meanwhile, the Rahkshi of Plantlife saw and evaded Jaron's fire blast, though the flames caught in the trees and shriveled vines. Screeching in challenge, the Rahkshi leapt off the trunk of a tree at Jaron, aiming to strike a staff blow at his legs.Skyra fell from the air and was almost impaled by the upright staff of the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption. It had turned away from the downed Kikanalo in time to see him swoop down, and countered too late to stab him. The Toa of Air ducked upon landing, and luckily so; his head was almost dissolved by the Rahkshi, whose staff was only inches above the mark.

test2.png

OOC: About to enter the Rahkshi battle.IC: VolinNodding his head in response to Yasashiv, he mounted his gukko bird and set off after Yasashiv hopped on as well. He followed Skyra in the sky and when the Toa of air leaped off, so did Volin, landing a few feet away from the Rahkshi of Accuracy.Simply looking at the monster caused adrenaline to course through his veins and not wasting any time, Volin fired a medium-sized plasma blast at the Rahkshi of Accuracy.OOC: Volin's a Toa of plasma with a Matatu (Mask of Telekinesis), wields a crossbow and two daggers along with vials containing poison. Currently attacking the Rahkshi of Accuracy.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: In battle with Rahkshi of Plantlife.IC-Jaron:Jaron saw the Rahkshi's attack, and jumped over the staff. He looked over at the fire that he had created, whilst blocking the creature's staff swings with his sword, and alternately his Hau. Hmm, he thought, Maybe I can use the fire to my advantage.He aimed a scissor strike with his swords at the Rahkshi, causing it to roll back to evade a potentially damaging blow. He then quickly formed his hoverboard with his swords, flying above the rahkshi. He aimed down with his hands, shooting liquid frame everywhere, and forming a ring of fire to trap the rahkshi of plantlife. He smiled in short triumph.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Outside Rahkshi battle.IC: Kethrye:Kethrye focused, activating his mask. He gazed through the trunks of several lines of tree before he lost concentration.He turned his head back towards the others. "There are several Rahkshi fighting a group of Toa beyond that line of trees." he said, gesturing with his axe. " Er- So what do we do now?"