Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: PayigesAfter seeing Ning's boot catch on fire, she merely chuckled, and patted her reassuringly on the shoulder. 'It's ok, you're only learning. Mistakes are likely. Anyway, from what I can see, you're trying to force the lightning out. You've just got to let it flow from you, like so.' She pulled out her Shock Scimitars, and pointed them both at a nearby tree. The blades began to crackle with energy. At the last moment, she suddenly sheathed the swords, twirled around, and fired at another tree almost twice the distance away. The electricity twirl in spiral patterns on its path to the tree. The elemental energy struck the trunk with enough force to make it splinter out the other side, the tree having been burnt clean in two. She turned to Ning and said sheepishly 'It's... easier than it looks. Don't expect immediate mastery though, you'll have to practice for a fair while.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: NingThis time Ning tried to let the electricity flow. She aimed at a new tree, and ZAPP! (onomatopoeia) the tree split in to two. Overjoyed, Ning turned and hugged Payiges, and accidentally sent 1000 volts through her. (OOC :That souldn't hurt her because she is a toa of lightning, right? It might be a bit uncomfortable but it shouldn't hurt.)IC: Tangrua"I will help with your rakshi, but is it really neccessary to build an entire suit just to destroy it? You really just need the vibration point for key joints. And there are plenty of Rakshi bodies around for you to use. I am sure that you don't need to build one. But it would be cool to reverse engineer one to fight the makuta for us..."

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Payiges'Ow!!' Ning's hug was electricfying in the most literal sense. She stepped backwards, before bursting out in laughter. 'You're getting better. You're going to need plenty more practice though if you want to be as good as I am. Sure, any Toa can send forth waves of fire or summon a tornado, but it takes years of training to create embers or a light breeze. It's this,' She said, holding a lethal ball of Lightning in her left hand, 'Versus this.' She raised her right hand, creating a spark between her thumb and index finger. 'You want the latter.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ning"So I have to find a balance betwen letting it flow, and controoling it in a small amount.?" Ning said. She summone dup a spark, but it once again exploded. "I have never been any good with my element, and I was born a toa." Ning said. "IO have always fancied swords instead. I used to have a sword, It looked almost like a bow. I hav never seen a sword that was crafted magnificently. It was stolen along time ago, by a man who tried to slit my throat." She showed Payiges a thin scar running across the length of her neck. "If I ever find a the man who stole it, then..." at this she was so angry that live sparks traveled up and down her skin. OOC: Bat'leth, a star trek reference.

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "Tangrua, did you see what was going on in the battle earlier? Some Rahkshi had dislocated or broken limbs, and they were still as fierce as ever! These demons don't feel pain like we do. You have to destroy them totally or not at all. And don't think I'll destroy it straight away. There is more we could learn of our enemy than just one way to kill them. I want to know everything possible about these suits of armour, which is why I went back to the battlefield and mapped out a dead Rahkshi with sonar. Obviously a dead one will have a few differences to an in-tact suit, but we can work on that.""And what makes you think we will agree to this, wise guy?" Matan interrupted. "This is all very unpleasant business you're proposing, making this spawn of Karzhani. It won't be easy to make an exact replica of a large creature either.""This does" Dekuna said coldly, pulling out a bag of widgets and tossing it to the green Skakdi. "Call it a deposit. There will be much more of that on completion, and you might like to know I have the resonant frequency of a Skakdi's skull under my belt." He smiled wickedly. He had dealt with others of this species before, and knew a bit about how to talk to them.Matan exchanged glances with his brother. Every Skakdi knew the language of bribery and coercion. They were practically fluent, and it was a lot of widgets."We'll do it" Natan said. "I guess you want to start immediatly?""That would be perfect" the toa replied. "Anyone else have questions or objections?" He grabbed a pencil and paper and began scribbling down notes and measurements.

ppg2.png

OOC: Yeah, I forgot to mention the autohit... Sorry about that. I didn't think it would effect Green that much, though.IC: AelynnShe was blown back by the air pressure wave, into a tree. The toa of Iron slid down onto the ground. She couldn't continue without really hurting herself.As much as Aelynn hated it, she had to stop."Thats it," she managed to say, her head ache making hard to think, "You win, I can't even touch you."

IC:"In part elemental advantage, I am sorry to say- Air can do a lot of things Iron can't, though years of holding off Nui-Rama has definitely quick-boosted my skills above average. You should work on your elemental skills-you seemed to start running low on power near the end-finish.You did a good job, though."Cy held out a hand to help Aelynn up.

IC: TangruaTangura looked at the notes that Dekuna was makeing. "YOu are going to need a lot of supplies, and some stuff which is rare here in the island. I don't think that You two have enough materials here anyways," he said fereting to the skakdi. "IO have some more stuff back at my place, and I know where we can get ome more." One problem I see though, Is that the Rakshi that we fight have slugs in ther heads, and they have there own backwards elemental powers to. What are we going to do about that? For combat tests, we could use Tegamto control it magnetically.OOC: Rakshi are created from energised protodermis+krata, so is ther anone on the island with energised roto? or am I just crazy.Also, I will moc a rakshi which looks Like it has been made form spare parts, and P.M. you pics.IC: Tangrua"Can you let Tegam in?"

Edited by NStephenH

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "I won't need this suit to have any powers" Dekuna stated. And we certainly don't want a kraata anywhere near it. They are what make Rahkshi so dangerous. We won't need this one to have any powers, because its purpose is to show us the weak spots of the things common to all Rahkshi. For that we won't have to fight it, just look very closely and run a few tests."Supplies won't be necessary either" Natan added. "I can make all the materials I need". To illustrate his point, he tapped into his elemental power and created a stream of iron, flowing onto his workbench. Under his gentle influence, the metal moulded itself into a rough shape of a Rakhshi's leg. It wasn't very detailed or proportionally accurate, but those details could be worked out later.OOC: Why does Tegam need to be let in? Earlier, you said:

Tegam turned back, entered the shop, and then, seeing as no one was at the counter, he enteredd the backroom just as his teammate Dekuna said...

So isn't he already there? Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "I won't need this suit to have any powers" Dekuna stated. And we certainly don't want a kraata anywhere near it. They are what make Rahkshi so dangerous. We won't need this one to have any powers, because its purpose is to show us the weak spots of the things common to all Rahkshi. For that we won't have to fight it, just look very closely and run a few tests."Supplies won't be necessary either" Natan added. "I can make all the materials I need". To illustrate his point, he tapped into his elemental power and created a stream of iron, flowing onto his workbench. Under his gentle influence, the metal moulded itself into a rough shape of a Rakhshi's leg. It wasn't very detailed or proportionally accurate, but those details could be worked out later.OOC: Why does Tegam need to be let in? Earlier, you said:

Tegam turned back, entered the shop, and then, seeing as no one was at the counter, he enteredd the backroom just as his teammate Dekuna said...

So isn't he already there?
OOC: Opps. I get tegam and tangrua confuzed. Tegam is outside with tangrua's cart, and tangrua is inside. I get my own chars names mixed up.IC: Tangrua"Rakshi aren't made out of iron. They are made from protosteel. Much different thatn iron."

IC: Payiges'It's a personal preference, I suppose. Sure, I'm handy with my Shock Scimitars, but I prefer channel my powers with my bare hands. None of those cumbersome blades to get in the way.' All the time she was saying this, a stream of lightning spiralled around her, forming intricate patterns.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Uar)As Uar listened to the conversation between Tangrua, Dekuna, Matan and Natan about making a near perfect replica of a Rahkshi's armor, he interjected:"Tangrua's right. Protosteel is quite hard compared to iron, plus it's hard to find or synthesize. The only way I see to create a replica quickly would be to create an alloy with strength at least comparable to Rahkshi armor. Or, you could just bring in a dead Rahkshi's body and patch it up a bit.OOC: Does Rahkshi armor have any biomechanical parts?

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Nope, nothing biomechanical. It's just a suit made of metal (NOT protosteel, according to BS01).IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "Rahkshi armour isn't protosteel." Dekuna said over his shoulder, still scribbling out plans. His sonar analysis of the dead Rahkshi had produced a surprising amount of information, and he was eagre for the engineers to have as much as possible. "That's just a Matoran legend. Understandable though. They're amazingly tough."

ppg2.png

IC: Salvinn"Sep, for the last time, no one is dying today." As if on cue one of the other passengers fell overboard, "besides that guy." Unfortunately for another passenger, his foot was tangled in a rope, the same rope the other passenger had been tangled in, thus he was also pulled overboard. "And that guy," Salvinn added, "point is, none of us are going to die."The lightning then promptly hit the bow.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [septimus]"Let me try something then," said Septimus, standing up, wobbling slightly as he tried to balance. "We are DEFINITELY not going to reach the shore."Another wave crashed into them, and they were slowly moved closer to the shores of the island, only to be washed away in the general direction of another region of the island. To be more exact, closer to rocks."Okay, that didn't work."

IC: SalvinnSalvinn groaned, "I think the ocean bloody hates us." Miraculously the waves stopped, Salvinn breathed in relieve for the moments peace, before another massive wave hit them, sending them flying in yet another direction. To be more precise, Ko-Wahi. Salvinn groaned as he saw the approaching glaciers.ooC: To Ko-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: IraanusIraanus carefully inspected his newly-fixed zamor launcher. He repeated the process of emptying a zamor of its acid and loaded the hollow sphere into the weapon as the liquid sizzled on the ground, instantly killing any plant growth it fell upon. As he did this, Iraanus responded to Rhow's question. "I'm headed for Le-Koro. Need to deliver a mask."He fired the launcher, and this time the empty zamor flew perfectly across the clearing, striking a tree and shattering with a soft crash. Satisfied, he put the weapon away and turned to the other Skakdi. "How about you?" As he spoke, he began to mentally reach out to his surroundings, feeling the water in the plants and the earth.

Q2TtLEz.png

Does any one know where the four defeated rakshi are? M Ihu and I are looking for them to use the parts for... Something.

Yes, there are three defeated Rahkshi (Accuracy, Insect Control, and Shapeshifting) in a clearing in Le-Wahi. All of their staves and some of their armor has been taken. If you go there, you should be aware that there are currently two Skakdi (Iraanus and Rhow) there as well. Not sure where the defeated one from Po is.I'd like to advise all Stannis' Companions members to regroup in Onu-Koro so we can get moving to Ko.
Tillian used his power over Gravity to bury it outside Turaga Onewa's hut. It's a ways beneath the island.-Teezy
IC: Tangrua"Whatever they are made of, it certainlty isn't iron. IF we could get our hands on a few of the ones defeated in battle, thne we might be able to synthesise it, or just make it out of their own armor remolded. Let's see if the ones defeated in the field are still there Edited by NStephenH

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo shuffled through the forest, flies sniffing at his bleeding wounds. He payed no heed to them, as he quickly started to run on all fours towards the scent. He was chasing a small Rahi-Rabbit, and he was hungry. Blood and saliva flying through his mouth, he burst through the trees and bushes into a small clearing and found the creature.He slowly shuffled along to it, and then jumped, his twisted body flying through the air and landing awkwardly on top of the poor animal. Laughing maniacally, he picked up the rahi, his claws jabbing into it. Blood flowed out, and he laughed as the creature squeaked in fear. He lunged his head at it, biting into it's soft neck-area. He pulled, hard, and the rest of the body came off. He chewed slightly, and swallowed, then stuffed the rest of the rahi into his mouth and swallowed it hole.He shuffled farther into the clearing, a strange scent assaulting his nostrils. It smelled like...like home. He crawled towards it, to see what had happened, and recoiled at the sight. He bent down at his knees, staring at the bodies of the rahkshi. He lapped up what was left of the kraata, and stood.Ha, a small voice in his mind said. He ignored it and continued limping along, hoping to find another being, preferable larger, to fill his appetite. He smiled, Rahi-blood and his own, around his mouth as he thought of the coming hunt.OOC: One creature, up for interaction. Isn't Iraanus in that clearing, Balta?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: There's Iraanus and another Skakdi, Rhow, who belongs to me ^^IC:Rhow shrugged at Iraanus taking a step back as the acid bubbled in front of her feet. "Not heading anywhere." she said. "Just left some creep standing near the border."She watched him fire his Zamor, not letting on that she felt a bit proud of her handiwork on the weapon. Actually talking to somebody of her kind was an interesting change. She shied away from counting it as a 'nice' experience. And maybe tagging along for a bit wasn't such a bad thing. Then she felt a weird sensation, as if the other Skakdi was reaching out to touch her, not physically of course. Elemental. Rhow chuckled."I guess we could..." she started to say, but stopped and sniffed the air. "We got company." she stated, raising her savage blade, eyeing the jungle carefully.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo looked down at the skakdi in the clearing from the tree he had scrambled up. Blood dripped from his mouth onto the ground, but into the acid puddle from the one spiny-lizard creature's weapon. He eyed the one with the blade hungrily, staring intently. He screeched incoherently, and jumped from the tree. He landed beside her, and reached out.Grabbing her spine, he tugged her down and used the spines to stick her in the ground. He then proceeded to knock away her sword as he jumped on her, clawing her arms and biting for her throat savagely.OOC: Have fun, Vezok. I wanna see what'll happen.

profiles i guess

OOC: Well, you'll see. IC:Rhow was taken by surprise. Not by the jump itself. She had heard the screech, she had turned around, used her vision and spotted her attacker, a twisted bipedal thing, oddly reminiscent of a Toa. But that was all she had managed to do before she was knocked on her back, her spines burying themselves in the ground. But a Skykdi's spines were not made of bone, they were flexible. After all, what kind of a dumb idea of nature would it have been to equip them with spinal extensions that would get caught every other meter a Skakdi walked.What the hunchback of Le-Wahi had not counted on however, was that Rhow was as savage as he was. She had spent months on the island, alone, in the wild and off the trodden paths. Her encounter with Iraanus had been the first real conversation she had had in weeks (the freak adventure with the Hordika didn't count in her mind.)The Skakdi roared and strained against KuAnlo's grip, but pinned like this she couldn't get a good hold of him. She needed a second of time. And she knew how to get it. He was trying to get at her throat, which put him in range.She let her head slam forward, right into the hideous beings face, buying her enough to get her arm free.She slammed her clawed hand into his side, knocking him off her.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo grinned, finally his prey could fight back. He spat blood, his and the rahi's, into the Skakdi's eyes. He then jumped behind her, biting off a small spine and swallowing it. Excited by the taste of the beings blood, he cackled. He picked up a stone off the ground and threw it at the Skakdi's head, his Sanok hopefully conveying it perfectly.He followed after the stone, just as fast as it, and watched as the skakdi ducked out of the way of the stone. He kicked at it's face, his claws hopefully gouging into it's eyes.OOC: I'm liking this.

profiles i guess

IC: Tangrua"Whatever they are made of, it certainlty isn't iron. IF we could get our hands on a few of the ones defeated in battle, thne we might be able to synthesise it, or just make it out of their own armor remolded. Let's see if the ones defeated in the field are still there

IC (Natan): "Exactly what metal we use is irrelevant at this point" Natan stated. "My power lets me manipulate any metal, be it iron, gold or protosteel. The reason I'm making this rough model out of iron is that it's easy to work with, and I can transmute it later on in the process."He took a scrap of paper from Dekuna, detailing what he had discovered about the design of the knee armour. He frowned at it and passed it on to his brother, muttering something in the Skakdis' tongue. After a tense moment, Natan reached out to the leg and reformed the metal into a differnt shape. He nodded in satisfaction.

ppg2.png

IC: IraanusEven before the creature landed, Iraanus was in full-on battle mode. Unleashing two rapid bursts of impact vision at each of the thing's arms, he sprinted toward it and lunged at it with his spear.OOC: I'm imagining Iraanus as being behind KuAnLo at the moment.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo felt a couple knocks at his arms, throwing him forwards, as a spear thumped against his protosteel armour. He stood up again, his mind completely lost at this point, and stared at the other skakdi. He reached out and ripped it's spear away, biting it in half and swallowing part of the blade. He tossed away the staff, and loped towards the skakdi with the spear. He punched it in the stomach, and then jumped onto it's shoulders and pulled it to the ground as he loped off in the other direction.He looked back, seeing both skakdi looking around warily as he hid in a small hole behind a bush. Once their backs were turned, he brought up a short stone and threw it at the skakdi who had the spear, and then tackled the female, biting at her spines again.OOC: You're a little late, Balta, but that's cool. I made it work.

profiles i guess

OOC: I see , you're playing the really viscous one here. I can work with that.IC: Rhow yelled out in pain as the freakshow took a bite out of one of her spines. She gritted her teeth together, blocking out the pain with rage. She wiped the blood from her eyes quickly with the back of her hand, just in time to see KuAnlo jump at her again.Playtime was now officially over. All the twisted thing got out of Rhow was a row of parallel scratches on her lower arm's armour, lifted to protect her eyes. The next moment, she seized the feral Toa by the throat, her other hand on his arm that reached out to try and take her eye out. She slammed him into the ground with as much force as she could, pinning the being down. She snarled in his face, trying to choke him.

IC-KuAnLo:Ku smiled as the being grabbed by the throat, and he did the same with his free arm. He used his strength to squeeze, hard, his claws digging into the other beings neck, as he clawed her stomach with his clawed feet. He then kicked the other skakdi off him, leaving her gasping for breath as he advanced...And he stopped. He twisted in pain as something tried to break through... "Stop!" Kal said to the beings he was fighting. "Stop this! Just drive him away!" KuAnLo growled, forcing the other away, as he grabbed the other skakdi by the throat. He lifted her up, about to smash her headfirst into a stone plate he brought up on the ground.

profiles i guess

OOC: Impact vision broke a Rahkshi's arm in one hit, but whatever.IC: IraanusIraanus swore as the creature broke his spear. He got to his feet and quickly loaded an acid zamor and fired it at KuAnLo. He concentrated and felt power course through him as he drew on his strength and that of Rhow. There was a low rumbling sound, and a geyser burst up out of the earth directly beneath KuAnLo.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Lifting a Skakdi up was no easy feat to pull off. Especially not with that Skakdi struggling wildly. KuAnlo realised this when her knee found his face. As luck would have it, Iraanus used that same moment to summon a geyser underneath the Toa. She dropped back to the ground, landing on her feet and immediately jumped forward, knocking the wretched being over. But Rhow didn't stop there. She dropped down on his upper legs, keeping him from using his feet again on her stomach. Her armour had taken most of it, further scratching the already worn metal, but aa few strikes had cut her skin, not too deeply, but leaving her bleeding.She punched Kuanlo in the face with gritted teeth. As soon as his head hit the earth she pulled it back again, punching him again. She grabbed the side of his head again, about to repeat the process some more. Preferably until his face was another puddle on the floor.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo didn't notice the burns from the geyser, and only smiled as the female punched at him. As she grabbed the side of his head, he turned quickly, sinking his teeth into her hand and throwing her a few feet away. He then smiled at the male skakdi, and began to lope-run at him. At the last moment, he dived into the dirt and dug under the male Skakdi. He reached up through the dirt and pulled the skakdi's foot into his small tunnel, and sank his teeth into the Skakdi's ankle. As the spiny creature screamed in pain, he jumped up and headbutted it to the ground, clawing it once in the gut for good measure, drawing a lot of blood. He picked it up, too, and threw it into the other skakdi near him.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC (Natan): "Exactly what metal we use is irrelevant at this point" Natan stated. "My power lets me manipulate any metal, be it iron, gold or protosteel. The reason I'm making this rough model out of iron is that it's easy to work with, and I can transmute it later on in the process."He took a scrap of paper from Dekuna, detailing what he had discovered about the design of the knee armour. He frowned at it and passed it on to his brother, muttering something in the Skakdis' tongue. After a tense moment, Natan reached out to the leg and reformed the metal into a differnt shape. He nodded in satisfaction.

IC: Tangrua, TegamTegam knocked on the door. "You o.k. Tangrua? You have been there for a while"Tangrua could not hear him because of tehe field odf silence.due to an amazin conicidence, he decided to ask about letting tegam in at the exact same time. Turning to Dekuna, he said "Can we let tegam in? He won't tell anyone unless you tell him to. Toa of magnetism are almost as quiet as de-Matoran."Tangrua looked at the knee. "It's still not quite right. There is supposed to be a small space below the joint." Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Nothing against all the hits we're exchanging, that's pretty much what I created Rhow for, what I would like though is to remind you that a Toa, even if twisted and corrupted, especially one with a hunchback, shouldn't have it this easy throwing a Skakdi (who's tall compared to KuAnlo) around from a lying position with not a lot of momentum. Just saying.IC:Rhow spat on the ground as she took a glance at her wrist-a slightly bleeding wound, with nice teethmarks to go along with it. Nothing that would keep her down though. Iraanus being tossed at her might though. She caught the male Skakdi in her arms, digging her claws into the grassy ground.How much could this little freak take before he went lights out? A lot. What he wouldn't be able to take was a serious lack of air though. Rhow concentrated, tapping into their combined control of water, encasing KuAnLo's head in a sphere of water.

OOC: Oh, did I forget the flippy-slippy herpy-derpy Tae Kwon-Do move he did? Sorry, I'm forgetful some days. And he pretty much dislocated his shoulder doing that in the process.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo screeched, water cutting off his air supply. He ran, quickly, headbutting the female skakdi in the stomach. As she lost concentration, the water around his head rippled and fell away. He took a deep breath, glaring angrily at the female. This was a hunt no longer, this was a battle. He smacked her in the face, throwing his dislocated arm at her, and making a small scar on her cheek with his claw. He then bit her wrist that she flung at him.He pulled on it, like a dog playing tug of war, and managed to pull her down to the ground. He stepped on her neck, and righted his arm as best he could, then rolled her over. He kicked at her eyes and her neck, hopefully tearing into one or the other.OOC: Vezok...this is amazing. I haven't had quite this much fun since Onu-Koro last year, before the forum reset. Thank you for the happiness you are giving me.

profiles i guess

OOC: Told ya I can work with this. ;)IC:The freakshow was quite fond of biting. Well, Rhow could do that too. The teeth weren't just for show. There was enough adrenaline pumping through her veins, she hadn't noticed the punch he'd landed on her face. Her wrists now wore matching bracelets of blood-smears, crimson agains the dark blue of her armour.Rhow twisted her head sideways, avoiding KuAnLo's kick. She opened her mighty jaws and plunged her teeth into the Toa's lower leg, tearing at his calf, her bite like a vice, despite the awful taste.

OOC: Good.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled as the Skakdi bit him in the calf, and he twisted, an unnoticed chunk of flesh getting stuck in her jaws as he kicked her in the side of the head. He then reached down, punching her in the throat and leaving her temporarily stunned.He then reached down, grabbing her armour and digging into it. He bit it a few times, to weaken it, and then pulled. He was satisfied when a slight creaking sound was heard, and he continued to pull, trying to expose her chest for him to dig in and reach her juicy heart...his favorite part of a Skakdi to eat.

profiles i guess

IC:Rhow was choking. Trying to breathe felt like trying to suck a roll of sand-paper down her airway. But the tugging on her armour was more than enough of an incentive to stay in the game. In his position, the Toa could not use his hands to pin hers.She pulled in her abs, a painful move due to the cuts there, giving her shoulders a little bit of room, before slamming her hands together. Which would have been no problem for the feral thing, if its head hadn't been right between her palms. They smashed against his ears and with the force of the impact, rendered his balance practically nonexistent. And it hurt like Karzhani. Rhow punched KuAnLo in the gut, knocking him off of her as she forced herself back on her feet, clutching her chest and drawing raspy breaths.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo reeled around like a drunken man, trying to regain his balance. He dropped to all fours, and managed to do so. Smiling, and seeing the skakdi's meaty beneath the armour on her stomach, he ran up to her like a wolf, and bit into her stomach. He managed to rip off a small amount of skin, but nothing much. Only enough to make him hungrier for her blood.He jumped up, flipping over, and landed on the skakdi's back. Avoiding her spines, he forced her to the ground. She landed heavily on her chin, and gasped again. He smiled, and headbutted her into the back of her head, the soft part of her skull. And again.He looked down, and bit at the top of the skakdi's spine, tugging on it, trying to remove it from the skull to get it out of the way. He groaned, the blood he was tasting giving him a temporary high, and tugged more, like a small dog trying to get a rahi-snake toy from its owner.

profiles i guess