Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tegam, amakavA shadow came across Havon as tegam praccticed his special effects. "Muahahaha!" Amakav laughed evily, then Turned ot Uar. Go, Lumberjack army, Bring me te head of My enemy." Then turning to Zealokan, "And you! Why have you failed to kill him, and Instead gotten your arm singed off? You shall be punished for your mistakes!"

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: I would love to give more backstory on Rhow, but I am not sure how much knowledge she can get away with. I don't want her to be like "Oh I have amnesia, I do not remember.", that's the everyday-excuse. I would actually like to have her remember Zakaz a bit, with the exception of not knowing how she got from there to MN, so she also doesn't know about it being outside the MU and that the MU is the giant robot (if that continuity even applies here.)IC:Rhow shrugged. "Never been to any villages. Don't think they'd like me and I probably don't give 'em no reason to, either." she explained her unfamiliarity with the Koro on the Island. "So where are you from, if not here?" Iraanus asked. Rhow frowned slightly. She wasn't the type to think back to home, or dwell on the past. Too much misery left behind there and nothing of emotional value to cherish and take with her. She shrugged."Same as you I guess. Home. Zakaz. I can't give you names of any town or village...at least, none left standing. Why do you ask?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZealokanReading over his lines, he turned to Amakav, and played his role. 'First off all, my arm is fine! Secondly, I failed because I have more to live for now!' He turned to Payiges, who blushed, then stared back at Amakav. 'I have her, now. My life as an assassin is over! Finished! However, I have one final hit to perform.' He pointed one of his Reverse Blades at Amakav, then mouthed to Tegam 'Special effects, go!'OOC: I can tell this is gonna be plenty fun :)

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Havon"AH HAH! It is over evil doer! As you can see! The power of love has overcome your assassin! He is one of us now!" Havon pointed at Amakav and pointed at him triumphantly. "You have lost!" This was all done way over the top, Havon might have been getting into the part a little too much .IC: MimiraMimira attempted to act out her part, The capture princess, she was 'tied up' by the lumberjacks. "Hurry my saviors! Before the lumberjacks sacrifice me to their god! The Waffle man!" DUH DUH DUH!!!!

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: VakajaHe decided to turn around, and head back to Tangrua's cart when he last saw of it.

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC: PayigesLooking over her lines, she held her Shock Scimitar in the air, and yelled 'I'll take care of the captured Princess, you get rid of the bad guy!' She was blushing at how cheesy the lines were. She ran over, and "cut the ropes" that were "holding" Mimira.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: HavonHavon cheered. "Great rehearsal guys! Now...we just need to practice actually singing our lines...it is a musical after all." IC: Mimira"I don't need to practice my singing! I'm perfect at it! Watch." She began to sing in her cute high pitched voice. "You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up, You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up..." She continued to sing the same lines over and over.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Zealokan, PayigesHe jokingly covered his ears and shouted 'Stop it, stop it, you're driving me mad!!!' He started to roll on the floor, laughing. He calmed down, and looked up at Mimira. 'I'm just kidding, you're great.' 'Looks like we're filling out the slightly dramatic subplot, Zealokan. I never was one for acting out comedy, anyway.' She preceded to show off an extraordinary range of notes for someone who had never sung a word.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: IraanusZakaz... The name floated through his mind. It sounded...familiar, but...He closed his eyes, trying to remember. An image flashed for a moment - a sandy landscape, a dirt road, a few huts, and then nothing. He opened his eyes and shook his head.Iraanus was unsure of how to answer, not wanting to reveal the details of his memory loss. "I was...wondering which part of the island you knew best. Could be good to know."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC - Mita - Le-KoroSinging. Someone was singing nearby. Mita knew that Le-Koro was known for being a musical village; it was the reason she had traveled there in the first place, after all. Now the Toa of Sonics moved towards the small group of evident entertainers. She struck a chord on her guitar to draw their attention, a grin stuck on her Mahiki the whole time.IC - Mevi - Pala-Koro"I didn't say it was a bad idea," Mevi explained with a friendly smile, "it's just that the mission would require more planning than what you all seemed to think. I came here to fight for this island's liberty, and that is what I'm going to do. If you decide the Rama hive should be the first enemy position to fall, then so be it."

IC - Mita - Le-KoroMita did a weak bow, still with her guitar in hand."I am Mita, traveling bard. Music is my life; and if I could be of any help to you, then my guitar, voice and element are always ready. But first, tell me: who are you, and what are you doing? A musical, you said?"IC - Madrihk - Pala-Koro"Oh, we'll do it," the Toa of Ice said, stroking the chin of his Kakama, "once we have a plan laid out. Calling in the Gukko force sounds like an important factor, if they are willing to help us. If other, independent warriors want to join in, that would be great as well, as long as we make it clear that we are in charge.""Particularly me," he added with a smile.

IC: Zealokan'Yes, a musical. And we'd love your help. See, currently, we have no one to play the music for us to sing to. We'd be ever so grateful if you could do so.' He thought for considerably less than one millisecond before adruptly adding 'It's for the orphans!'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tegam, Tanagrua, Amakav"I think it's a great idea." Tangrua said. Tegamwas just sitting there, amazed at how beautiful Mita was. "Hello" He said nervously.Amakav was on the stage, practicing his lines. His voice was a bit monotone, but his parts were alll supposed to be in low keys, so he would prebably be fine. He practiced causing his head to dissapear, while leaving his body visible. He did this, and walked up to Mita, appearting quie headless.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: HavonHavon went up and greeted Mita. "Like my companions said, were doing this play for the orphan's, we've never actually done a play before, so this is sorta a new thing for us." IC: Mimira"And I'm clearly the best singer in the play! Watch!" She proclaimed proudly. "You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up, You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up..." She went on and on once again.

IC - Mita - Le-Koro"Hah, you don't need to sell the idea to me. Orphans or not, I'm in! Just tell me what music you need, and I'll whip it up. This is a standard guitar, but I am confident I can modify the sound waves exactly as you please if needed."She struck another chord to demonstrate, this time using her element to distort the noise in various ways."And we'll see who sings best," she grinned, meeting Mimira's gaze."Two young Matoran, sittin' in a treeOne of them was deaf, and the other couldn't see..."

Edited by Katuko

IC: The ShadowTime-jumpSoon, the two Vortixx had neared the Kini-Nui."I think that's it up ahead." The Shadow pointed out, moving forward at a slightly quicker pace.OOC: The Shadow to Kini-Nui.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Uar)As the group practiced their lines for the extremely kiddy play, being joined by a traveling bard, Uar felt the need to interrupt:"Charity work's good, I understand, but shouldn't at least some of us attempt to stop the next CC member from getting killed?"

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Havon"Well we could do that Uar...but remaining CC members are either already been hidden away for there protection or have gone missing, there's no point in searching for now. Until sometime turns up that is." Havon put his shoulder on Uar. "Besides, I think we all need a break from the action for at least a little while. Otherwise will wear ourselves out." IC: MimiraMimira listened to Mita's song, her head bouncing to the tune.

IC: IraanusIraanus blinked. "Here," he said shortly. Suddenly eager to discuss a different subject, he again looked closely at Rhow. "How are your wounds feeling? Will you be fine, or should we see a doctor?"OOC: The following takes place the next day, but I figured I'd do it now since Iraanus will not be directly involved.IC: Demasvvvvvvvv... Two of the eyepieces on the Toa's mask whirred softly as he motionlessly searched the village for his target from his perch atop the hut. He had been lying in this position since before dawn, waiting, but his quarry should be walking through this area any minute now. He had left his bar a few hours ago, for what reason, the Toa didn't really care. It was about time for the place to open, however...There. The main eyepiece stopped its movement. The second continued as before and the third began to move. A crosshairs appeared in the Toa's field of vision as his gaze followed the Matoran down the path connecting two of the many platforms of the village of air. A few other beings milled about nearby, oblivious to what was about to take place. Swiftly, silently, the Toa loaded a bolt into his crossbow without moving from his position. He raised the weapon fluidly, the crosshairs synchronizing itself to the crossbow's motion. He took a deep breath, exhaling as he pulled the trigger.Lerakus strode quickly across the bridge spanning the platforms. Today would be an important-And then nothing.Demas smiled as the bolt pierced his victim's heart, powerful shot penetrating straight through the Matoran's armor and out his back. He turned, leaped down from the building, and headed for the nearest exit of the village with long, powerful strides.OOC: Good chars, sorry, but you won't be able to find him. You can try to chase after him, though, and of course react to Lerakus' death. Demas himself, though, will already be out of Le-Koro by the time I post my next IC, which is now.IC: BarükThe Toa of Gravity was not usually an early riser, but for whatever reason, he had gotten up today only an hour or so after dawn. He had started his walk through Le-Koro with no destination in mind, but trouble often seemed to find him, so that was okay. He rolled his neck as he walked down the street.Soon he found himself at the edge of the platform he was currently on. He was about to step onto the path to the next platform when a burst of motion caught his eye. Looking up, he saw that a Matoran had fallen near the edge of a platform several bio away, above him and to his left. The being was unmoving, so there was likely nothing he could do, but, sensing an opportunity to make himself look good, Barük altered the gravity on himself and jumped toward the platform.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: AlfonThe walk back to Pala-Koro didn't take very long and was mostly kept silent except for the odd joke from Alfon here and there or the cry of a wild Rahi. When the village in progress came into view, the Toa of electricity noticed it was much more different than last time with the towering walls of stone-coated iron now built around it. He couldn't help but smile to himself after thinking that their labor was bearing fruit."We're hooooooooome!" Alfon declared in an upbeat tone as he marched inside.