Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Doc Verik)I had no idea what was going on anymore. Too many things were happening in Pala-Koro any bit of it to make any sense. Everyone was running every which way or battling. I was told to stay in my hut. A sizeable chunk of the force had left to help Ko-Wahi and now everyone was in battle except for me it seems. So I sat under the operating table in a hut, hoping to Mata Nui some vicious vagabond didn't find me. I didn't want to fight anybody, I was a medic, my life had a lot of value. I could stitch people up, give them stuff to kill pain and casts for broken bones. I had to live, I mean I knew some stuff, about medicine that is, well it isn't really medicine when it can cause a multitude of effects including death. Making poisons was more of a side project I kept under wraps. A guy needs to be prepared, right? It wasn't that hard, sometimes it was simply too much of one thing or two things mix together or this leaf and that tusk grounded into a powder and then mixed with some Onu-Koro drink. So I sat there with syringe in hand, waiting out the battle. Hoping for an all clear.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: AckuneThe old Toa of Fire was blissfully unaware of the battle raging outside, probably because he was making just as much noise in his forge. Ackune was currently working on a strange bladed shield. The fact that both edges were shapened to an edge made it interesting to make.Just finishing making the general shape, Ackune switched his hammer from his left to his right hand, the real hand. While his mechanical replacement limb was stronger then his real one, it lacked the precision of a real limb. Thus, he only used it for the shaping work.A shield was easy enough to make, generally just a flattened piece of metal with some straps bolted on. However, this one being bladed, made it slightly more complex to forge. A few hits from his hammer and an edge began to take shape. A few more hits and Ackune moved onto the next side. He had to be careful not to shape the metal too much, as it could become brittle and weak.A few minutes later, along with a cooling with his elemental power, and the shield was finished. Ackune set against the wall along with some of his other finished projects, and smiled at his completed work.OOC: So, to make things simple... For me and everyone else, Ackune has currently made 2 Katanas, a bladed shield, a normal shield, and a broadsword. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: A Toa of Lightning passed through Le-Koro, putting up several of the following as he went.

Now Recruiting

The Black Inferno

Hate Makuta?

Looking for profit?

Want to cause destruction?

On the run from the law?

The Black Inferno may be for you. Open trails will be held on the beach south of Xa-Koro.

All welcome. Specially seeking Kakama wearers, Toa of Lightning with Kanohi Matatu.

OOC:Takari returning to Xa-Koro, in a day or two.

IC: ZacaxSo there wasn't any in there, time to go find some wheels, his legs were better...relavtivly speaking. Yea they hurt, but he had an idea. He grabbed his blade and used it as a crutch, and then grabbed a staff and used that as another croutch and walked downstairs.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"I'm just coming out to get some ice," Gear said, "The barmaids are on dates, your busy, and there's noise, decided to be a but like my 'dad' and get the ice myself," Zacax said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZacaxZacax went tothe fridge and got some ice, singing a bit, "For freedom we'll rise~" he sung as he got a small bag of ice ready and walked on up, saying to Levarie, "Illdo the date test thing tomorrow, y'know the one we made a bet on?"

IC: Zacax"Pretty much," Zaax said as went upstairs to his room to place the bag on right leg since it hurt more, "See ya in the morn' boss,"

IC--Kerr [Outside the Leaky Lewa]Kerr stepped in front of the bar, hands at his hips, and sighed for a long time. He'd been in Ta-Koro for the past two months, and after a while he couldn't tell the difference between blood and lava...it was really was refreshing to be back home. Where you roamed down the street and said hey to the pretty girls and strangers didn't question your allegiances or threaten to kill your loved ones or judge your past. You just were in Le-Koro."Good to be back." The words were tang upon his lips when he spoke them aloud.He peered into the bar. It was pretty packed, but had that kind of lazy Le-Wahi vibe...the bums slept, Skakdi played poker with Matoran, the reeking scent of alcohol, which he'd never really liked in the first place but he had to drink because otherwise why was anything at all he did considered socially acceptable and then who would talk to him or hire him? The scene was just so tranquil. He missed that."Good to be back." He smiled in anticipation. He loved disrupting some good ol' peace.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

IC: (Just inside the Leaky Lewa)At that exact moment, Kerr was practically knocked over by a hooded Toa of Lightning practically storming - no pun intended - her way into the bar. In an unfortunate accidental move almost strangely devoid of any awkwardness, the two collided, crashing down on the floor with the distance of about a bio between them. The Toa muttered a few swearwords in Kerr's general direction and said, "Sorry. Was in bit of a hurry, and you stopping midway didn't help either."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Kerr stood up grumbling, wiped the dust off himself. "Uhm, that's alright, I guess." He gazed up at the Toa--huh, a girl. And not a bad looking one at that. No one had thrown him a welcome-home party yet, so he figured he might have to arrange one himself."It's just I've been away for a while, just got back. Taking it all in, y'know? What's the rush?"

IC: (Leaky Lewa)Elianne sighed. She did not like the way everyone in Le-Koro seemed to spend at least a minute staring at her face when she was hoodless. And at least two minutes... elsewhere when she wasn't.She stole one long glance into the room. "I was told to meet someone here. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to the bar, because it doesn't look like they're here yet."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC--KerrKerr smirked, and showed it. He caught onto the girl's tired-of-boys vibe, which thankfully gave him a lead. "Alright, pleasure to meet you. I'm gonna go in for a drink, I'll let you know if I see your boyfriend." He headed in rather lazily and ordered up a Leaky Lewa, the bar's specialty. He stifled a grimace--hated the taste of this stuff, but loved the attitude it made him look like he had.

IC: (Leaky Lewa, Le-Koro)Elianne caught on with what was wrong with the picture in another minute, by what time she'd made it to the bar. "You're not even going to ask how the person I'm waiting for should look like? By what magical ability do you expect to know if that's her, then? And she's not my boyfriend. For obvious reasons." she said, sidling to a stool closer to Kerr. Despite the everpresent feeling that this was a trap.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Kerr smiled warmly, and sincerely, at that. He was sadistic, corrupt, and mercurial, but at least he was a genuinely nice guy. He laughed heartily. Which felt good, because it was something he hadn't done. He felt the wind rush into his lungs. "My bad! Like I said, I've been gone...my brain's as hot as the Ta. What's she look like?"

IC: (Leaky Lewa, Le-Koro)"I... have no idea, to be honest," Elianne sighed, tapping her fingers on the bar in front of her. "I know she's supposed to wear a brown cloak lined with silver and... she's apparently a Toa of Water with a Hau."She never actually saw her, as one might guess. This was apparently some new adept in the monastery she grew up in, who had some information that the sisters up there thought a good idea to tell her.She, meanwhile, had no idea whatsoever why.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: (Leaky Lewa, Le-Koro)Elianne crossed her arms. Before almost immediately uncrossing them to pick up the tankard of beer the barman passed her. She was rather enjoying the fact that the person beside her didn't bother trying to flirt with her yet. Unless, of course, that was the whole lure of a huge and quite creatively designed trap."I actually don't know her name. She's got some information for me. I'm not sure what, exactly," she took a gulp of beer, "but I think it has to do with... and there is the end of how far you can invade my privacy. Sorry. It's personal."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]The Toa put his arms in a sign of surrender. "Understood. Pass me a straw?" He dissipated into the air.He reappeared on Elianne's right. "Nevermind, got it." He tried to stifle the laughter, but it flew out of him like a Gukko from a cage after being away from its mommy for years. God, that felt good. He was worried he'd lost the ability to do that. "Sorry, I never really grew up. You still haven't told me your name--you know, in case I see your friend. I imagine she'd look all suspicious-like."

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Kerr stuck out a hand. "Hey Elianne, I'm Kerr." A waitress walked by. He deftly slipped a wallet out of her pocket and caught it before it hit the ground. She turned around accusingly at the Toa. He blushed innocently--"Don't mind me, I was just checking out your bum. It's a nice one." He pocketed the wallet."You were saying? Say, you been to Le-Koro before?"

IC--Kerr"First time here? Where ya from? I guess. Well, not originally, obviously." He gestured to his faded blue skin, before he recalled he'd painted over it with grey and in fact nothing was obvious at all. "Uh, yeah, I'm not from here, but I've been here long enough to call it home. It's the air, I think. Just got back from a two-month job in Ta-Wahi. Should I buy you a drink, Elianne?"

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Kerr smiled, amused. "You can loosen your grip, sweetie. Look, no weapons." He lifted his arms again, showing his skinny, unequipped frame. "Same here, as a matter of fact. Including the let's put it that way." He smiled weakly, apparently recalling something internally.

IC: (Leaky Lewa)Elianne's gaze turned into a remarkable mixture of insolence and outrage. One could almost wonder how such an expression could even be achieved.And then Kerr found her hand grasped around his throat. Not too tightly, but getting the point across."Don't call me sweetie ever again, darling."Her grin was almost mischievous, or at least as mischievous as Elianne ever got.

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Kerr raised an eyebrow and gently removed her hand. "Alright then. Didn't mean anything by it, if that counts for anything." Well this was an interesting turn of events. "Why'd you leave Ko-Koro? Tell you my story if you tell me yours."This could lead somewhere interesting--she was more than just easy on the eyes.

IC: (Leaky Lewa)"I wasn't exactly living in Ko-Koro," Elianne turned her head away, and if she was a human being and had hair, it would most likely now be hiding her eyes away from Kerr. "I lived in a monastery on Mount Ihu. To the outside eye it was a weird place and they worshipped an ever weirder god, but considering I spent my whole life there for as long as I remember... to me it was home. Afterwards, when I grew up, I just... felt the need to leave. Long story short - I'm an orphan. The sisters at the monastery found me and took me in when I was just a wee girl, and raised me. When I grew up, I realized I need to find my parents. More importantly..."Her hand slid down to her thigh, that she rather abruptly scratched. Knowing her, she was probably looking for the handle of a sword around her waist. "I wanted to fight, be of some use to everyone on the island. Bleed the Makuta dry. And I was sure as Karz going to have a try at it."

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]Kerr laughed somberly. "Lemme tell you, if you wanna change the world, you gotta wait until the world asks for it. If there's anything I've learned. Any consolation, we're in the same boat. Ran with the wrong crowd when I was a kid. Wound up with dead friends and parents, and this." He gestured to a deep, crescent shaped scar in a left corner of his mouth. Upon his bleakly shaded Kanohi, it somewhat resembled the rising moon.Time to play up the sensitivity. "It sucks, man. Excuse my language. When there's no one to back you on your decisions, everything becomes risky, y'know?" It wasn't entirely a lie, either--he understood and believed those words, but they didn't exactly wrench his soul deep into the blackness of night.

IC: (Outside Makuta's Revenge)Caerinn slowly advanced down the street in this pathetic excuse for a city called Le-Koro. His target? The slums. Nobody ever noticed him attack something in the slums. They were dark, and the darkest people of society gathered there, and the cool dudes in power never bothered to care much for them. Which was stupid, of course. Caerinn knew - a wildfire started in the slums would have as much effect as one started anywhere else. It would spread. Slowly, but surely, and in the slums, where the buildings were crowded together, it'd spread a lot faster. So why not start with the tavern just down the road? "Makuta's Revenge". How ironic. Soon it'd taste a genuine bit of the Dark Master's revenge.He took a torch from a nearby wall. And threw it.(Leaky Lewa)"No need to instruct me on how the world changes," Elianne sighed, and took another gulp of her drink. "It changes with every turn of the seasons, yet we don't notice it, because we're too used to it. It changes with every man who starts changing with the man in the mirror. And it also changes at the point of a sword. I needed to do something with my life, rather than sit locked in the monastery. So I left."

IC - Krellan - Kohli GameThe game was about halfway-through when Krellan snuck out. The irony was not lost on him as he ran silently through the streets. Another member of his mafia had shown up and given him a signal. It was time. He had been assigned to take out the owner of the bar known as the Makuta's Revenge. He had been assigned to kill Levarie Obed.He kicked down the door, a lit match in his hand."Everybody out." he thundered.With that, he knocked a table down, all the drinks collectively spilling into one puddle. The match turned the puddle into a bonfire.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC--Kerr [Leaky Lewa]"I think you're going to need a heavier drink." He tossed an indiscriminate amount of gold on the counter. "Alafandar, get us something with a little more kick.""Right away, sir." The bartender scrambled. Kerr'd come here far too often."I got you...everyone wants to matter. The sad part is if you don't matter to people you can't force that on them. That's how you wind up with people like me hired to kill you. Trust me, happened many times before. You wanna be the plucky young hero, you wait until someone asks for it. Do things your way in the meantime. Like get drunk and have a good talk with a nice guy. You don't need to be out changing the world all the time."As he monologued, the Toa ran threw his head of ways he could potentially utilize the girl in his efforts for world domination, or at least that of the island.

IC - Aenarius:The toa sat on his bed for several minutes, frowning .Then he got to his feet violently; behind him, the bed burned straight down the middle. He buckled his armor on swiftly, packed his supplies away.The door closed softly behind him as he made his way downstairs.The shield on his back, mace by his side, he strode into the barroom. Just as the torch hit the ground, he spread out his hands, and an illusion of blinding light enveloped everyone.For they crimes against purity, for thy abuse of the burn of passion, his mind roared."You shall burn!" he himself roared, snatching his mace and shield. In response, fire flashed about; the carpets instantly lit on fire. Fireballs peppered the bar area, and a wall of flame spread forwards from Aenarius, even as he charged forwards at

Levarie

For thy crimes......For thy sacrilege.Thou shalt die...OOC: be back around 8.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: ZacaxZacax heard loud noises and got out of bed, screw the croutchs, but he still got his swords. He slid on the hand rail of the stair case and say the fire. He extinguished it with his powers of fire, "Thought you could only smoke in the smokin area,"

IC: (Leaky Lewa)"By 'nice guy' you mean yourself?"If a drink with a little more kick was what he was planning to use as his trap, he was dead wrong. Elianne had a well-documented problem about how she couldn't possibly get drunk."You hardly look like a nice guy. And the fact that you just might be out to kill me for all I know makes you look even less nice."(Outside Makuta's Revenge)Meanwhile, Caerinn was having the time of his life observing as the fire grew ever larger. It was as if, strangely enough, he wasn't the only one burning stuff. He threw another torch, and another; the Gukko Force did not seem intent on protecting this area much.... And then someone weakened his flames, interfered with his mission. That would not do. He stepped in the door... and then just gaped, observing as not one, but two other people seemed to favor this place being burnt down over it still standing.He targeted the one person who seemed actually against the concept of burning the place, besides the manager. And his weapon he thus drew.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas