Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: HereIC: Skaaraa"Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6, won't he leave me alone?!" He started to rocket back up when he saw something. A toa of fire that looked too familiar. A dark smile formed on his face. "Genno," he said, his voice filled with recognition. "Long time no see."IC: Genno"And you too Skaaraa." The giant slammed his glaive onto the ground. "If you are a man," he roared loud enough for the entire village to hear, "Come and fight me like one!"IC: Skaaraa"Uh, cheapo entrance there. ALL the stupid brutes get introduced like that in stories."OOC: Genno open for interaction.IC: DyzaeraFlying over the battle, Dyzaera took note of each of the conflicts happening in the village.OOC: Dyzaera open for interaction

Edited by Black Six

IC:Fehkalia and Gheirmuh were covered in a thin layer of dust and rubble by the explosion of the wall a few minutes ago. The annoyed farmer was wearing a bucket on his head as some sort of crude helmet. Luckily for them, the wrath of makuta had not yet been sent their way. Their other associate, Kecand, was on the beach, hidden by a clump of tall grasses that plagued the region. He wanted to stay hidden if any soldiers came to pillage them.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ic: Faced with the invisible repelling force, Hiemalis' race turned into a graceful backflip. With catlike agility he handed on his feet again and turned his sword skyward. He glared at JL with a sort of cryptic rage that only served to add another chill to JL's spine. "Uth lok'r chrrlr," he said, his tone guttural and unnatural, as if within Hiemalis' vocal chords was a trembling glacier. Quite suddenly a trio of large ice boulders fell from the sky on the ground JL stood on like meteors called from heaven by his ritualistic phrase.

IC: JLAs Hiemalis pointed his sword skyward and uttered the words, JL's mask also pinged back 3 large masses heading straight towards him. He looked upwards, and was faced with a scary sight. He dodged what he could, and what he couldn't, he incinerated with the heat of electricity. He turned back to Hiemalis, slightly tired.To counterattack, he did something similar - 3 lightning blasts from the sky, hurtling to the ground where Hiemalis stood, like he was an evil to be purified by light - light which hurts.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ooc: Since you said it was momentary and didn't recreate it, I'm going to assume the electromagnetic field is gone now.Ic: Hiemalis counteracted it by simply covering the remaining ground between him and the toa of lightning in a few quick strides. His weapon was before him like a lance and indeed Hiemalis intended to spear JL through the heart. The lightning struck the ground behind him and turned the soil it touched to blackened stone. The elemental battle was over then; the two men would finish their confrontation with their weapons.

IC: AurumAs Deven was focused on the chains, Aurum disappeared. Not really, though; Behind him was an afterimage of himself, while he himself escaped, disguising himself with the black of the night and the shadows of the tree's and the illusion he cast upon himself.OOC: Yes, it's gone.IC: JLJL used his sword to push the spear away, before slashing at Hiemalis' torso.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: GennoGenno's eyes bored deep into Skaaraa's. The toa of gravity was exactly the same as when he had last saw him. His eyes closed in pain of the memories incident. Skaaraa had lured him down into a deep cave using Terzak as bait only to send him to the wrong cave, fiercely attack him, and leave him to die. Only the creature on his back that Skaaraa had stupidly mistaken for a kraata saved his life. "Why don't you simply come back? Turn away from the shadows? We were stronger, mightier, happier as a team. Skaaraa, don't you remember?"IC: RoninThe parakuka on Genno's back hissed. It too had bad memories of this toa, most of them being starved and squeezed by it. It spat at Skaaraa as best as it could.IC: Skaaraa"Remember?!" Skaaraa howled. "I only remember that mission where Kraizhan was killed, where you left that craven Sur alone with a bandit, how, how-" He stamped his feet in rage. "If you are thinking this whole mess is my fault, IT IS NOT! It is yours! You're the one who kept on spoiling that pathetic excuse of a medic, who didn't let Psyzhran do what was right for her. You were the one who blew the mission." A hint of the old hero, the toa Skaaraa used to be, cracked through as Skaaraa vented his rage on his former teammate. But soon, he recollected himself. "But none of that matters now," he said. He started to circle Genno, shapeshifting into his "royal" form in the process. His mask changed to an archaic design (OOC Vahi), the black on his armor was replaced by lavender and platinum, and a smooth helm in the shape of a futuristic helmet adorned with a platinum crown appeared to materialize on his head. "I have seen the vision, Genno, of what's trult best for this island. My path advocates peace and order."IC: GennoGenno couldn't believe his ears. What had Skaaraa been smoking? "Peace? You call this peace?! Look around you; all I see is war, death, and destruction! Have you been getting high on the pot?"IC: Skaaraa"Please, save the drug references for a time when teens aren't reading this. And this "destruction" as you call it, is only the first step to maintaining order. To create stability, we need to eliminate those who cause it. There is no mercy for those who destroy order." Skaaraa twirled his giant blades while circling his old friend. IC: Genno"I don't know what's gotten into you old friend, but this has to stop. Haven't you had enough?"IC: Skaaraa"Enough? Enough?! I'll only stop when the people like you are rotting in the sun for the Hapaka to devour!" He was filled with rage again, but unlike the last time where it had been righteous anger, it appeared as if a shadow had been pulled over him, as if pure evil itself had entered into his being.

Ic: JL's sword met with Hiemalis' rapier and rang with delight from meeting a fellow blade as it parried his first thrust aside and aimed to slice open his chest. Now the turf was something Hiemalis was very familiar with. With the ease of a politicial having conversation Hiemalis deftly met the sword with his pointed blade again, ceasing the ring in the air with the impact before retracting his weapon and quickly peircing JL's defence with a darting blow that only nicked at his armor. It was almost an epiphany when JL realized that his sword was the only one that rang from contact; Hiemalis' weapon did not sing the song of battle, it was silent and ghostly, ethereal as it seemingly so effortlessly passed his judgement and tapped him on the arm. Hiemalis had tested JL's abilities with that sword blow and dove in with his sword for another try. Though trickier than before, if JL was a decent swordsman he would be able to stop the strike with a solid block.

IC: JLInstead of blocking, though, JL decided to use his better skills in this fight. An electromagnetic field under his legs flipped him up and forwards. As he dodged Hiemalis' strike, JL slashed downwards with his sword, all the while having it course with electricity. If Hiemalis blocked, he'd be in for a shock - literally.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: What did this toa think he was, stupid? It was clear from the sizzle and smell of ozone that the sword was infused with electrical power and to touch it would be folly, and yet he thought Hiemalis would be so idiotic as to actually reach out and block it? The raw energy being used was childish, too; it was a show, a sham, a trick if used properly, and yet as far as Hiemalis could detect it was through that same tactic that this toa expected to win the fight. Hiemalis was neither a buffoon enough to block with his sword or worried enough to even make a physical motion. Quite contrary, he simply stood there, not even recoiling; the aerial strike could have indeed been a feint intended to push Hiemalis back and strike from below, but he took no chances. Instead, a diagonal stalagmite of ice rose up from before Hiemalis like an ivory finger stretching out from a grave to touch with the heavens. JL would be impaled by the point with unnerving simplicity, and he himself would be at fault.

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala Koro Ruins"I wish," Verak said with a grin, looking at Ankt's Pakari and his vibrant green eyes that were glowing brightly through the rain. "Nah, we just got to know each other, and she took my weapons 'casue she's workin' for the Makuta follower's. She was a good liar, though, and a very good mercenary. We'll have to meet up with her later, brother." He wiped the water off his mask and looked back towards Pala-Koro. He wondered if anything as spectacular as the explosion would happen again. He noted a few other figures run towards the Koro. It seems the battle was attracting attention.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: JLJL was immediately notified by his mask when the ice spike shot out. A bolt of lightning took care of that. However, JL didn't land just yet; Electromagnetism pulled him, sword in front, attracted to the largest metal mass around: Hiemalis.IC: AurumAn illusion of Aurum stood where the real one had been.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ooc: Clever. In the future, however, please put some more detail into what happens. I don't mind you doing it this once, but saying that lightning "took care" of a bunch of ice won't cut it in the future. Explain what's happening; is the ice being melted, is it being turned to a plasma state, is a hole being burned through it (more possible)? Etc.Ic: Hiemalis felt the telltale tug of force on hil and moved with it, throwing himself down just as JL attracted the two men towards each other. He tumbled as he let himself fall foward and swiped the swoird in the air. It made no sound and he felt no resistance as he did so, but he wasn't truly looking for any; in fact, the lack of sound only meant that it hadn't been blocked by JL, which was a good thing. Hiemalis rolled to his feet as JL landed behind him and he lend his sword out before him to see if there was blood. He had aimed to slice through JL's hips as the toa of lightning flew above him and truly attracted himself to his weapon.

OOC:

IC: I take off my coat and make another rag. Now I can get to my armor. That's important; it helps with hits and moving, so I make sure it keeps working every day. I examine the first place to clean, my prosthetic's blade, and then start. But I also keep watch. My armor's not so important as everybody. Better I mess up and make my defense a little dirtier than a rahi gets the jump on us. I gotta protect them.
IC: Lepidran keeps the fire going. I check all my stuff. Order: All present. Working: All present. Resource losses sum: 0. I get to this last bit just as I feel shift's almost up. I don't need to count seconds anymore; I've done this so many times it's gut feeling.I put everything back on. Then I quietly open Leah's door and move inside. I rap on the ground three times by her ear, the standard quiet alarm of the military. She gets up. No need to explain the watch to former Force. Move out.I get into my wigwam quietly. Shifting watches quietly can be important as actually watching. Everyone needs to not be hurt by any attacks, but they also need their sleep-we need rest before traveling. So I don't make make a sound.Order my stuff. I arrange it coat first, backpack behind, as my typical sleeping setup. Coat's blanket and pack's pillow, and in trouble, I can get them on pretty fast that way. Today I guess I won't use it to try the hammock. I've never actually slept in one, but it's useful to learn. Not taking off any armor just in case.I test the swing. One hand goes in, then the arm, then another hand, until I'm lying in it. Stable. I close my eyes and drift off. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: JLJL stood up. As he did, he felt pain near his right hip. Looking down, he saw a cut on his right hip. It wasn't anything major, but he hadnt prepared anything so over time, that could be a problem.Instead of rushing forwards for another bout, JL dropped his sword for a second. "Why do you fight?" JL asked the Toa of Ice.m"More specifically, why do you fight against the people who are trying to do good for society?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: Hiemalis' eyes narrowed in confusion for a moment before turning into windows to a cave of reality. "Why do you fight," he replied, his voice deep but not jarring, almost calm and smooth like a frozen river, "when you know it is hopeless? Why do you let down your guard when it is not WISE TO!?" he almost bellowed with power before he created spears of ice that threatened to impare through all sides of JL's chest as if he were a doll used for a pincusion. It was a finishing move, and while JL may have been able to break some with lightning and duck under others, his body would be penetrated. Already wounded and bleeding, he would not have been able to fight much longer anyhow, and Hiemalis detected the weakness that grew within the toa of zaps.

IC: JLJL raised his sword to the sky, and a lightning lot came down to touch it. JL felt pain; not like being stabbed, but as if he was being jolted awake. The kinetic broke the ice into smaller pieces, most of which were then melted. Some pieces managed to his him; those that got past his armor cut him, mostly on his shoulders. The rest, he cut down with his sword."I fight because there is always hope. And I lower my guard because fighting isn't the solution to everything. So I ask you - Why do you fight?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: "To defend against people like you," he replied sharply, reminding JL that it was he who fought first. JL was in no position to question Hiemalis' combat; in truth he had created the duel. "What do you fight for?" he asked in return, calculating JL.Blood slipped from under the armor in three places: JL's hip and both his shoulders, key points of movement. JL would be unable to swing or parry with as much force, and contortions of the torso would be limited and painful. Hiemalis had sustained nothing of the sort. He decided to extract any knowledge from the failed defender toa before laying waste to him once and for all with his sword. Then, and only then, could he move closer to his mission.

IC: JL"I fight for peace." He smiled. "And yes, I do know the irony in that. But what can I protect with just my feelings?" He looked at Hiemalis in the eye. "But I can't help but notice that you don't seem to be fighting solely for defending yourself. So, I ask you this: Why are you here? Who are you? What...are your real motives?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: "Then you are lost," Hiemalis condemned. He had learned all he could from the pitiful protector. There was no wisdom to glean from his mind, nothing Hiemalis had not already thought of time and time again and decided it was worthless. The peacekeepers were as worthless and plentiful as the evildoers; neither side was truly right or wrong, but both were misguided. He contemplated kidnapping JL and showing him truth in a mirror sometime, but mentally shook it off. JL was no matoran solider, he was not a man who could be bullied into place, he was a toa and believed in what he could work for, and his willingness to confront, let alone converse with Hiemalis was proof of his dedication to some half-baked higher ideals. No, he was not a candidate for theft. The time had come to squash him.Uttering another heathen call, Hiemalis shattered the serenity of his voice that he held seconds before. His weapon was held aloft and tilted down as the lord of winter danced forward. The tap it made with the ground was followed with a glazing of ice that caused JL to slip at his first movement. Hiemalis would waste JL now and slaughter him with his weapon, he would show just how utterly worthless the pragmatic toa and his ideals truly were.His rapier moved silently and rapidly before him as he moved forward to JL, unpredictable and swift like nightmares. His eyes, oh god those eyes, however, remained like tiny stars in the distance, windows to a cataclysmic and vast mindscape that none would truly understand, least of all JL. One thing was certain, however: The next seconds would be the last of their fight.

IC: JLHiemalis was fast, but JL wasn't slow either. A electromagnetic field sprung up, keeping them away from each other for a few seconds more. He felt himself slip backwards, but used his sword as a prop. Quickly adjusting to the balance of the ice, he moved backwards, creating space between he two of them."Well, if you aren't going to reply with something more meaningful, I guess you won't."Around Hiemalis, electricity erupted fom the ground. They met at one point, right above Hiemalis. An electric cage surrounded the Toa of Ice, no way out without zapping himself, and the electricity also caused an electromagnetic field; Hiemalis would feel a bit more resistance moving around.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: "You shouldn't have done that," Hiemalis warned, not particularly perturbed with the sudden cage. His mask glowed as his Tryna's powers were activated. The boon of being in a battlefield was simple to know: There were bodies all around. Two of the former workers, a matoran and a Vortixx, answered Hiemalis' beckon and bolted for JL. This would be over soon anyway.Ooc: No, really, I dropped two hints already; I want to move on to other things.

IC: JLAs the undead came after him, JL held out his hands to blast them with electricity. However, with all his injuries, he couldnt keep up the electricity shield. Annoyed but left out of choice, JL redirected the electricity around Hiemalis to his undead, who were sent flying away.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Ril]Ril promptly headbutted Lema in the head as hard as he could.
IC (Lema): Lema used his mask of speed to quickly move his head up and away from Ril's kualsi to protect his infected mask from being knocked off, and tried to kick him in the side for his troubles.
OOC: How big are these Makika balls? I'm assuming about two fists at most.
Well, each sphere contains about 100mL of fluid, so when I did the maths, (assuming a perfect shphere and that the thickness of the crystal was negligible), these balls should have a diameter of about 6cm or around 0.44 bio, in BIONICLE terms.
IC: AlfonThe first warning was that someone stood over Alfon momentarily as he electrocuted Desuka and the next second he was gone. Instinct told him to move, to react, so he released his grip on the leg and rolled off to the side, a sharp crack and a hiss announcing the Makika ball's narrow miss. His timing was a little late however and as a result, he'd been grazed on the side, feeling the acid corrode his armour and beneath it, his skin. For a moment, it distracted Alfon from the monster in front of him, realizing it was recuperating and rearing to hammer his skull in one fell swoop as he looked up. Once more, the deputy rolled over and pushed himself off the ground just in time for a fist to slam into the ground beside with such force it shook the earth in the area."Plagia, a little help her- oh, Kethrye, thank Mata-Nui!"IC: VolinSo Karemo finally decided to start playing Volin's game. Well the Toa of plasma wouldn't stand for it. Not that it was a matter of pride, just practicality: if holding onto those weapons meant getting stabbed, they had to go. Shifting his telekinetic energy to the daggers, they met an invisible resistance, lifted in front of him in mid-air inside of a small cloud of plasma conjured on the spot. In a matter of seconds, the twin metallic knives melted into boiling hot slag which he attempted to launch back.
IC (Karemo): Karemo was pleased to see Volin destroying his own weapons. Of all the types of destruction he knew and practised (an there were many), self-destruction was the most pleasing. When allies turned on each other or a craftsman engineered his own destruction, that was music to his ears, because it weakened the power of the virtues and brought a little more of the Makuta's darkness to the surface of Mata Nui.When the knives melted, Karemo lost his elemental control of them, so he couldn't just redirect the molten mass away from himself. Thinking quickly, he met the liquid metal in mid-air with a thick sheet of a very dense, heat resistant metal (OOC: think of it as the protodermis equivalent of tungsten or something similar). The sheet wrapped around the flying globs of liquid and contained them until they could soldify. He caught the ball as it came near to him and felt that even on the outside, it was now warm to the touch."Well played, toa" he called out to his opponent. "You have fought well, and this duel has been a good one, but now I grow tired of our playfight. It's time for me to drop this disguise and start things off for real". Karemo wasn't really in any disguise, but lies, deciet and particularly fear were also effective tools of darkness when applied correctly. It wasn't for nothing that Karemo wore tha mask of illusion. As he stepped forward, his appearance shifted and morphed. His armour became a darker shade of black, if that was possible, and the gold disappeared. His build changed, and became sleeker and more refined, while his mask grew large ridges along the top. The darkness in the village seemed to be drawn to his sides like a great cloak , while his eyes shifted to a different shade of gold. In a matter of moments, he stood in the middle of Pala-koro as the spitting image of Heuani.Tendrils of (illusory) blackness whirled around him as he stared down his opponent, wh ohe guessed was trying to deal with the shock of being confronted with the most powerful toa on the island. Karemo knew that Heuani's reputation was fearsome all across the island, and he planned to take advantage of that moment of fear or confusion. He whipped Heuani's arm through the air and threw the metal ball at Volin like it had been shot from a canon. While it would have appeared to travel so quickly because of Heuani's renouned strength, Karemo was actually using his elemental powers to drive its acceleration.OOC: I was thinking "what's the scariest/most intimidating thing I could show using mahiki illusions?" I considered charging rahi or some of his teammates' dead bodies, but this was better. IC (Kitano): Kitano used his mask to teleport back to Alfon's side, this time swinging his sword at the toa of lightning. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx blinked, slowly regaining consciousness after being stunned by the wall's sudden decision to blow up. Kythera's grey cloak was covered in blood, a fact that made her sisk once she realised that it wasn't her blood. Forcing the thought out, the silver-armored being quickly took stock of her injuries. Nothing, well, that was a relief.Both her pistols were still in their holsters, and her shortsword and knives were still strapped to her back and hips respectively. Finding that nothing much had changed since she before she passes out, the Vortixx glanced around the battle field for a Makuta Follower to... end.There, a flash of lightning and ice, Kythera turned towards the source. A Toa of Lightning, who the Vortixx recognised as one of the defenders of the village, was battling what appeared to be a Tryna wearing Toa of Ice. Judging by the cold and undead creatures coming to attack the Toa of Lightning. Taking both her pistols out of their holsters, Kythera prepared to engage the Toa of Ice should he defeat the other Toa.OOC: Kythera prepared to fight Hiemalis should JL be defeated.(Ackune post once I have more time, don't worry.) ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KuhrinHaving put his shield away and not having the time to draw it again, Kuhrin took the thorns to his forearm, ignoring the pain while he pried loose the bladed hook with his free hand. Before Vompran could strike again, the Toa of sonics rolled to the side and scrambled to his feet, his ankle searing. He needed to buy some time. Activating his mask, he created a wall of fire between him and his opponent, then ducked behind a tree nearby to pull out the thorns from his arm.IC: DesukaThe creature tore its fist from the ground and roared again at Alfon. Following his line of sight, it spotted a second being (Kethrye) with a battleaxe, which was singing through the air towards it. It jumped back, escaping with only a minor cut across its chest; but this was still enough to enrage it further. Howling, it darted forward in an attempt to maul Kethrye in any way possible.OOC: Huzzah for ambiguous attack :P
I.C. Vompran pulled the shurikan out of his chest and bandaged his wounds with makeshift plants and herbs. He was sure his luck was the only thing keeping him alive so far. A very small amount of hearing returned to him as he awaited Kuhrin's next move. He was ready for round 2.

elementalussal.png

IC: KuhrinSo far, it would suffice to say Kuhrin was pleasantly surprised by the fighting prowess of his adversary; judging by the number of corpses lying around, not all the inhabitants of Pala-Koro were so hardy. Perhaps this was a higher ranking member, or a veteran He shook his head. It didn't matter. What did matter was finishing this duel. He reached out with his feelings and began to absorb sounds from around him: the wind in the trees, clashing swords, bolts of lightning. His elemental power replenished, he drew a boomerang, and put charged it with sonic energy until it vibrated in his grip. Perfect.Spinning out from behind the tree, Kuhrin threw the boomerang so it would fly in an arc around the back of Vompran and hopefully collide with the Toa of plantlife in its trip back to him. Were this to happen, Vompran would receive another dosage of sonic pummelling hopefully with enough force to knock him to the ground or in an ideal situation, unconscious. He removed the illusionary flames. Round Two had begun.As the boomerang span through the air, Kuhrin charged, and slashed towards Vompran's midsection.IC: DesukaKethrye's axe swung true, but the monster whirled around, the axe narrowly missing its front as its arm snapped out, grabbing the weighty weapon by the handle and attempting to yank it from Kethrye's grip with its immense strength.

Ic: Or rather, JL expected them to be blown away, but they did not vanish as he had expected them to. They were the shells of their former selves, mere constructs of artificial energy. The lightning JL cast at them did not faze them; their armor seemed to illuminate and sparks of white emanated from their sockets, but they continued to run for JL even as his bolts ripped holes in their armor. They finally came near and prepared to gore JL with their inhuman strength.Hiemalis, relieved of the brief cage, moved as soon as he had the opportunity and charged as he did before, moving with fearful and erratic grace, rapier poised to penetrate JL's chest and end it there. The lord of winter had other things to do, but needed to be thorough.Ooc: To recap, two undead who were not affected by the zapping and ready to rip him apart, and Hiemalis about to poke you with his sword. Yes, they are insurmountable odds to a wounded and elementally discharged toa. :D Consider it an example of what happens when a character fails to consider all the possibilities and defend against them, most notably against one of my characters who happens to be notorious, too. :P

IC: Alfon (Somewhere...)This time however, Alfon had been expecting an attack from the Toa of glass, who whirled around to parry Kitano's swing with a powerful one of his own, knocking the blade away and leaving an opening. That was not all though. As steel met steel in their clash of swords, an already present current of electricity had been coursing inside of the deputy's weapon, sending out a brief shock which tensed muscles and turned your posture rigid in surprise. Quick to follow up with his attack, tendrils of electricity snaked out of his open palm and took flight with Kitano as their target, standing nothing but a couple of feet apart from them.IC: Volin (Somewhere...)Initially, Volin was utterly confused, shocked and terrified as he tried to wrap his mind around this scenario. His heart sank and horrifying thoughts of his gruesome death haunted a mind racing at a hundred kio an hour. Of all the people, it just had to be him. It was crazy. Madness. It was also illogical. He didn't have much time to think on it with a cannon ball whizzing through the air right for him but when adrenaline oozed out of your every pores and panic gripped you, the thinking process somehow sped up tenfold. The ball drifted to the side due to Volin's Matatu, missing him as he stepped to the side to boost his chances of dodging, still thinking during the whole process.This couldn't be Heauni. Could it? It sure looked like him...but it wasn't. Too much added up. First, this guy tried to impersonate Volin's own brother, Onyx, whom he had seen downed on his way to the battle. So the ruse was dropped, revealing a Toa of iron similarly with a war hammer and a Mahiki. During the entire fight, his powers always revolved around iron, even now. From what he'd witnessed at the Hive Assault, the fearsome Toa of shadows escaped a fight with several Toa relatively unscathed and kills of his own. There was a certain pride in there, coupled with playfulness. None of that was present here and there was no way such a mundane tactic which cost Volin his arm would work against Heuani. That knowledge put the Toa of plasma at ease but not entirely...he couldn't be sure just yet and the mere appearance tensed his muscles, as if they weren't already.Whatever the case, it was fight or die and the man was no coward. It was then that the dirt and dust which in front of Karemo shot up into his face, a sound distraction which would blind him for a second or two. Seeing it as now or never, the Nui-Jaga venom shot out of its vial, telekinetically guided on a path to Karemo's face.

IC: JLWith no other option, JL created a electromagnetic field around himself, getting flung backwards quite a bit; This time, into the remains of Pala-Koro.

IC: Deven slashed at the illusion of Aurum, staff spinning at highest possible speed.
OOC: I'm just not gonna hold back now. Enough fights show me that holding back kind of sucks.IC: Aurum4 walls erupted from the ground around Deven, trapping him and the illusion of Aurum. Before Deven could even respond, the walls had changed into walls of spikes, each spike stabbing towards Deven.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ooc: Is Kythera on the inside or the outside of the ruined walls?Ic: With JL fleeing, Hiemalis considered himself the victor of the bout; stupid people like that toa would find themselves foolishly caught in a trap formed by their lost hope eventually, anyway. That moment may happen quickly enough, too; he fled into the remains of the walled village, precisely where Hiemalis was going for in the first place. The fool, he thought.The undead creatures languidly fell to the earth, lifeless once more, as the lord of winter ceased thought of them and directed his attention toward the former village. Without hesitation he charged for it once again.