Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Myka (Le-Koro)

Myka nodded. "Ta-Koro was... Jalna was a Ta-Matoran. I figured that Elax might go there, it's the only location other than Ga-Koro that I know has significance with him."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Myka (Le-Koro)

"Sure. Distracted. I got it." Myka said, still laughing slightly. "But, I don't think we need to check. Ta-Koro's inside a volcano, and even from here that kind of thing is hard to miss. We just have to get to the lifts, then head towards the giant lump of rock."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron (Le-Koro)

Zyron raised an eyebrow. Yes, he had really been distracted. He was not sure what exactly Myka meant... but it probably didn't really matter that much.

"You convinced me" he replied, "so you probably want to lead as well, hm?"

No, he was not being overly serious.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Zyron realized that Myka wasn't walking as fast now, but even though he didn't feel it was necessary he decided not to comment on it. Instead he followed her in silence, using the moment to quickly go through a few things in his mind.

What still didn't make sense to him was the question as to why that Vortixx and the unknown other person wanted to help Elax, to 'get him back on the right track'.The Le-matoran doubted anyone would be so idealistic. Not in this world, and certainly not these days...

IC: Zyke, Grimlock, Swoop

The cuffs burned, but Zyke had felt worse before.

"Hey, it's Yellow Guy!"

Zyke turned his head to find the same Skakdi that had helped him ward off that mutant freak in Ko-Koro.

"Mind giving me a hand?" he called.

Grimlock channeled his elemental energy and summoned up a cluster of razor-sharp iron shards and sent them all flying straight for Clariax. Not at Zyke, not at any of the Aukati, just Clariax.

Zyke summoned his own elemental powers and charged the cuffs with electricity until they dissipated. Well, those burns weren't going to heal easily. His eyes lit up, and the shards became charged with volts upon volts of electricity.

Swoop held up his hand and created a vacuum around Clariax's head.

67tlbk.png

"'kay... urgh, elevators" Zyron said, or rather murmured to himself. He still hated those things...

The matoran quickly stepped into the elevator, carefully avoiding to look down. Instead, he looked at his own feet while he waited for Myka to get in there as well.

Zyron just nodded. "Thank you. Maybe later..."

The matoran realized that he partly didn't want to talk about this because he feared that it would sooner or later lead to him having to talk about his past. Which was something he actually liked even less than elevators.

IC: Nanashi

The knife fight had turned into a game of hide and seek between the two combatants. Thinking I had ditched the enemy, I dashed over to some toa. "Could one of you charge this thing?" I asked, gesturing to my EM. "Just shoot something Elemental at it."

OOC: Ketharye, and that group.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Zyron (Le-Wahi)

The short silence was both welcome and weird for Zyron. Welcome, because he could focus on not focusing on the fact that he was in an elevator, and weird because... well, he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

Once they had both stepped out of the elevator, Zyron looked at Myka, tilted his head and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry if I was being weird. It's just... well. It doesn't matter. We're safe now."

He said that last sentence with slighty exaggerated relief in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit.

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

IC:

Kethrye nodded in reply to Vompran, grinning. "Words of reason seemed to do nothing, so let's settle this the old fashioned way. But keep things non-lethal; I want to know what exactly the karz is going on, but we can sort that out later. Considering who's involved, I wouldn't lose sleep after roughing them up a little, assuming they're still on our side at all." he said, absorbing the melting ice sword clasping his hand, replenishing a portion of his elemental power.

"Agreed?" he said, turning his head to the rest of his allies.

Edited by Javert