Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I look at these things like they're the journals of Tarkis and he's so extremely arrogant in them. It's loads of fun to RP. Yeah I'm definitely going with journal idea.IC: (Tarkis)That voice, it couldn't be. I heard that voice in a dream from a girl I frankly wished existed, but it was simply a fleeting dream as most dreams seem to be. Yep you can't get better at defining love than me, better write that down, tell to your girlfriend. If you don't have a girlfriend, keep reading you're learning from the best. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes, she was different, a bit younger than the woman I had met in my dream. My eyes, my face betrayed the surprise of seeing her, of the belief she was an actual person. Was this a dream, had I too much to drink. My eyes looked to my glass and to the Sanctum Brandy and then back to the glass and then back to the brandy. I held out my hands and a Le-matoran hopped to grab it from me. Now I turned to Gamelia and spoke her name, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't but currently I wasn't sure if I had too much to drink or if the Culture Gentry slipped something into my brandy."Gamelia? That's your name, right?" I asked, but it was just a dream, that girl I saw earlier. These things, they didn't happen, though some would say it's a sign of "destiny", destiny is a stupid and annoying concept. I say that as a matoran. We decide our destines, they do not decide us. The idea of my life already being planned out, I didn't like it, made me want to be self-destructive. That kind of stuff just bothered me. She was pretty attractive as far as Ga-matoran went, but I had been with better. Karz, I have some stories...but I can't really talk about them so we'll just leave it at that. I awaited her response, if she was a super fan, I probably blew her mind, which is awesome. Though I'm surprised people aren't stunned when I shake hands with them. Shaking hands with the Master Musician of Le-Koro that was a life-changing event, most people won't wash their hands after that. Which by the way is utterly disgusting, I appreciate the intent but it just gets gross, ya' know?

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: And fun to read!

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro; backstage of Tarkis's concert)

Now it was Ga'maleia's turn to look surprised. The Matoran seemed to know her (atleast almost know her). He had called her "Gamelia" which was almost her exact name."Close, it's Ga'maleia, actually," the Matoran replies, taking a few more steps closer to the Matoran of air. Tarkis could see her clearer now, her face had a healthy dose of make-up on it; covering up any minor blemishes that may have plagued her this morning. On her body, she wore a simple blue tanktop and a pair of black short shorts. She also had a pair of flip-flops on her feet. Overall, she had "A Day at the Beach" written all over her."I know this is going to sound like a lame pick-up line, Mister Tarkis," starts Ga'maleia,"but, have we met before?"-Mef Man

IC:"Return to our Koros?" Nokama interjected. "Aside from Onewa, none of us have mastered the creatures on our backs. We could far too easily lose control in a heated moment, damage our homes and our people. I don't see that as much of a potential morale boost - the opposite is much more likely. Unity is important, but safety is paramount. Makuta is sly... away from our people, we can do them little good in the way of leadership or wisdom; with them, though, we could be their undoing. No matter the case, Makuta has won a sharp victory of spirit over us."

test2.png

IC: (Tarkis)So maybe it wasn't exactly her, but it was enough to surprise the gal which in turned surprised me. What the Karz was going on? Was this a sign from Mata Nui? Don't let this one get away, I'm not really good at dealing with stuff like that. Maybe it means I'm a prophet, I wonder if I could exploit something like that. Like let's say I dream in my future I will be surrounded by fangirls in Ga-Koro then it will happen. Well I would have to try later.Overall, I would say Ga'maleia was attractive, she had visible make-up on and it managed to make her look good. Of course her outfit screamed typical Ga-matoran surfer girl, and frankly I had no problem with that, especially the short shorts. Which was probably one of the best articles of clothing ever designed on this dingy island, technology, it's amazing isn't it?"Trust me Ga'maleia you wouldn't believe me if I told you. I chuckled, leaning against the wall, the shirt was still open and the pants that they had designed for me still fit snugly enough to show off how amazing I was. Grinning I spoke to her again. "Just call me Tarkis."OOC: Going to bed.

Edited by The Mask

OOC: Yeah, got to go as well.

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

"Well, Tarkis," the Matoran starts, his name rolling off of her tongue like a boulder down a mountain,"it's nice to meet you." Ga'maleia extends her hand in a greeting. She had to keep her eyes on the Matoran's face and not on his rather "impressive" features. She wasn't much for tangling with men, but an awesome musician who had looks and talent? This was an oppurtunity she couldn't pass up. Oh, what she'd give to see the...design of those pants a bit closer.The material and all. It looks...great.-Mef Man

"Return to our Koros?" Nokama interjected. "Aside from Onewa, none of us have mastered the creatures on our backs. We could far too easily lose control in a heated moment, damage our homes and our people. I don't see that as much of a potential morale boost - the opposite is much more likely. Unity is important, but safety is paramount. Makuta is sly... away from our people, we can do them little good in the way of leadership or wisdom; with them, though, we could be their undoing. No matter the case, Makuta has won a sharp victory of spirit over us."
IC:The Toa of Ice leaned forward, reaching and tapping the iron bars of the enclosure containing the Turaga. "You'll have to remain locked up, yes, but I doubt we'd be anymore competent them then the Koro guards; They have the advantage of numbers, for instance, and have more then just a semblance of organization. No, the problem would all be in transit, not within your own village surrounded by hundreds of guards and other hardened warriors, not at all." Edited by Javert

IC: FeranFeran walked up to Dervian, hoping the others would follow him."Uh... Look here, me and my...friends(?) are not happy with your destructive antics," Feran said. His heartlight was flashing quickly, but fortunately his armour covered that. He was not the most comfortable around living beings, so he was quite unsure now. "So if you don't leave now, we will..." he stopped short. He just couldn't bring himself to say it.He looked at the others, hoping for some back-up.

OOC: Um...ever put metal into plasma? It doesn't get blunt. It doesn't melt. It disintegrates. As for your next attack, thats a fail either. Shes a Toa of Plasma - unless she's unconscious, there's near no-chance for her to even damage herself.IC: ClarixPlasma didn't melt her or hurt her; She could absorb it, after all. IC: FlayFlay walked up beside Feran. At first, her sword was pointed towards Dervian. When Feran finished his half-sentence, the sword was twisted, turning into a backhand grip, the blade pointed at her own heartlight's position.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Then at least while it was on fire. But she wouldn't be able to absorb it on the spot, or else his axe would be fine. And Toa of Fire can be hurt by their own element, and have the same degree of heat resistance.So basically, she's as damaged as the axe is. Your call as to just how much that level is, last chance.IC: Dervian had his eyes focused on Clarix and Optimus. "What the..." A red fuzzy shape moved into the bottom of his line of sight, and he looked down on it. "...huh? Wait, what are you doing?!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: FeranFeran managed to swallow in his unsureness and nodded, giving the Toa of Air the best defiant look he could giveh."That's right. If you don't leave now, we'll hurt ourselves and spread the word, and you all will be known as the baddies. But then, the guilt will be enough to torment you all, right?" Feran said, and turned his Gladius to his arm.OOC: Are we supposed to threaten to hurt them if they don't listen to us?

OOC: Here's where you're wrong. You're underestimating the powers of Toa, and overestimating Optimus' powers. Toa can control their own element - which means they can simply remove it from play. Absorbing takes time, but removing takes about as much time as creating, except it gifts a bit of power as well, if you decided to add absorption in the process of removal. But the axe would never be fast enough to survive.And I'm surprised Optimus is even fighting. He just flew into a ball of plasma. Guess that what would do to a person who can't control it.@Norik, that's your choice. If anybody wants, they can have a knife around one of the Aukati or something, and it would count as self defense.IC: Flay"Blind ### Toa. Before you master your powers, at least master your sight. Guess what I'm doing, holding a sword to myself!"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Maybe he's just tired of life or something?" Esao asked, drawing his bow with a single, sweeping motion of his arm and conjuring up six arrows that flew at Matatu at once, zigzagging and coming at him from six directions so that it was nigh impossible for him to dodge them all. "I could help out with that, I almost got my psychology degree a couple years back.""Almost?""Yeahhh, uh...I didn't get many marks for sympathy."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: But to do what you did safely requires at least five seconds of total 100% immunity, which you do not have. You literally let yourself be set on fire then superheated said fire into plasma. Basically, you attacked yourself to disarm your opponent.I'm not saying the axe is fine, I'm saying Clarix shouldn't be, at the very least not completely (Though I still think she should have as much damage as the axe does). You also sort of controlled my elemental conjuration to do that, which gives me even more standing in the matter already.You put Optimus in a ball of plasma. He flew out of it, not into it. Not really hard when plasma isn't solid.I honestly don't care about the axe, Leadfoot can fix/replace it. But total or near-total immunity to your own element is not part of the powers description.IC: "Tell ya what, kiddies. Why don't you go tell them that?" Dino pointed at Optimus and Clarix. "We're not even doing anything.""Going to the wrong people, guys."Suliax facepalmed. "AH, WHATEVER!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC TuroIf one took a good look, one might notice that I wasn't there. I instead, I was getting closer to this physics defying battle and getting a closer look at the combatants. My balisong flipped open justt in case. Maneuvering around to behind the Aukati, I waited. "I wonder if they have anything valuable on them..." I thought.

OOC:Yes, they would react. That, or one of them becomes Fried BBQ Toa.Here's what I did.I made a plasma 'shield' shaped to fit around Clariax. As for Optimus....once again, this is PLASMA we're talking about. Fire, people can jump through without major injuries. But plasma.....If they jump through plasma, they're not gonna have a landing.Nobody. EVER. Flies into a big ball of Plasma. Just like how nobody ever flies into the sun.IC: FlayShe sighed. "Obviously they aren't Toa of Crystal. Which one of you fools created that ugly dome?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently under attack)

The Toa of Water was helpless from her position. She was away from the attacks, but she couldn't help Esao at all. Her training in combat and elemental energies hadn't even gotten underway before she left. The poor Toa didn't even know how to use her Mask power.All Amalod could do was watch Esao fight and pray for the best.Yes, she'd be doing alot of praying...-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)"It's nice to meet you too, Ga'maleia and thank you. So what brings you to Le-Koro?" I smiled. I mean it was probably my magnetic personality that attracted the girl to this place. I mean with looks like these it was really hard to resist. I saw how her eyes looked down and back up quickly and I loved it. A little voice in the back of my head told me to stop treating her like she was any other girl but that was really hard when she tended to be dressed like every other Ga-matoran, not to say I didn't like it. I loved it, more women on this island needed to dress like Ga'maleia.OOC: Going to math and then a game after school, will likely not be on for the rest of the day.

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

"Well, I was in Ga-Koro and heard that you were having a concert. I just had to come," explains the Matoran of water. "I'm a huge fan of your music. Your style is much better than most," she points out. Ga'maleia hadn't even stayed for the main band. Tarkis was who she wanted to listen to. His voice, that body, those lyrics-they all made the Matoran absolutely giddy with happiness."Are you going to perform again, Tarkis?" Ga'maleia asks. "Perhaps we could..." the Matoran looks up toward the ceiling as if inspecting the wooden infrastructure before looking back down toward Tarkis,"grab a bite to eat? There's the restaurant I like to visit while I'm here in Le-Koro."-Mef Man

OOC:Relapse, you should take a look at that. Walking in to block the lightning bolt w/a katana would bring you directly into Ziraul's sound beam-making it difficult to complete the task of blocking-and am I correct that you are absorbing and redirecting the lighting w/a Toa of said element? Your post is confusing.IC:"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Vilor roared, plasma spheres melting the boulder and setting the door ablaze. Three plasma spheres now orbited the area, attacking FriiGlokk, Sonius and Zharuk. A heat vision burst hit Vilor's foot, eliciting a cry of pain.
IC ZharukKicking Sonius behind a rock, I got into an offensive stance. Dodging the spheres of plasma, I created jets of plasma to shoot out from under the feet of Vilor and co.

IC: NovaNighttimeAbandoned house, Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi--Where--?A jolt of surprise contracted half of Nova's muscles when he realized (rather belatedly) that he had fallen asleep. He waited for his heart to slow and stood, wincing a bit at the creaking of his joints. He shook his legs and peeked out the window, his sword heavy in his hands.When he was certain no arrow would take off his head, he exited the dwelling. He took only a few seconds to orient himself before walking in the direction of Pala-Koro's gates -- or, rather, what was left of them.

IC: Kythera [sGO, Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi]What in the..?The silver armored Vortixx was leaning up against the door of the building, supporting her weight on the wooden frame. Her pain had subsided enough for her to get up and move around, but not so much that she didn't feel it. Her burns were especially bad, but the Vortixx was certain she could ignore it for now. Esao had left her earilier, gone to help out in the fight. It seemed to be over for a while, as Kythera hadn't heard any sounds of battle outside.Up until a few moments ago, when the sounds of metal striking metal and the flashes of elemental attacks started again. This sounded considerably closer to the building she had been in than before. Against her better judgement, Kythera had pushed herself off of the makeshift bed, ignoring the protests of her injuries, and managed to get over to the door.Outside was chaos. She had trouble focusing on the beings in it, both because of the sheer speed it seemed to be going at, and the fact that her wounds were beginning to hurt again. Well, she spotted Esao, the archer practically making circles around his opponents. By him was... a Ga-Toa? That wasn't especially strange, but she was in no way dressed for battle, and by the way she was standing, it didn't look like she could fight."Hey!" Kythera called to Amalod, indicating for the Toa to come over with her free arm, "Over here!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently under attack and watching Kythera)

Amalod turns to face Kythera. It appeared as if the Toa was beckoning her to come closer to her.Fat chance.In case the being didn't notice, there was a minor war going on around them. Fear had overcome Amalod and all she wanted was to stay beside Esao where she knew she was safe.Amalod rapidly shakes her head no, indicating that she was not moving a muscle.-Mef Man

IC: Kythera [sGO, Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi]The Vortixx shook her head, and dropped her arm, wincing as it brushed up against her burn. There was no way Kythera would be able to go out and get the girl, not in this state. If she wanted to stay out there, fine then. With a groan, the silver-armored Vortixx pushed herself from the door frame with her good arm, and limped partway back into the building. She still kept an eye on it, the least she could do is help if someone was injured.By now, her first-aid training was beginning to come back to her, thankfully.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkrihenAll of you, settle the karz down!"Unbeknownst not only to the attackers, but also to most of her allies, Skrihen had not been idle since this attack began. Subtly, the grass on the ground had thickened, and grew stronger. Vines grew underground, waiting to be shot to the surface.And, in one instant, they did. A safe distance from the melee, Skrihen directed them all with her thoughts. The grass sprang up around the attackers' feet, wrapping around them, and slowing them down. But that was not the final step, no. That was a precursor to the main attack. Before weapons could be used to sever the bonds wrapping around their ankles, the vines shot up, wrapping first around the attackers' arms, trapping them against their body, before moving on to work on ensnaring the rest of them.And all the while, they continued to grow, the very plants of the jungle thriving under her will, and fighting on their master's side.OOC: Tabby, to recap, your attackers' arms have been trapped against their body. If you can get out of them without modding, you can do so. But be aware that there are not only more, they have not ceased trying to trap them.I have played the vines as grabbing them, because there is very little chance they would have seen the attack coming, seeing as they are already embroiled in conflict with so many individuals. If you have a problem with that, PM me with a clearly stated logical counterpoint.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Fire is a form of plasma. Plasma is not so ridiculously overpowered in the Bionicle universe. It's not an insta-kill weapon, it's no more powerful than Fire. The only advantage Plasma has over Fire in Bionicle is Plasma can be used to do more than just the superheated stuff, as the stuff in GD says. Its disadvantage is it doesn't spread like Fire does. IC: Optimus ignored the still-debated condition of his axe and looked at the Skakdi. He recognized him from before."Pala-Koro was attacked. In the process, explosives were planted around the gate, destroying the entire wall. The battle quickly devolved into multiple duels and the village fell from collateral damage alone. With nothing left to defend, the ILF fled and scattered. Now, we have been attacked by the last Phantom, a lone member of a terrorist group. Help us, and we will help you search for the ILF."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Toa of Lightning. Matatu, claws, spear. Threat level: Extreme.Hau turned. The toa began to walk towards his opponent, hook and katara swinging slightly at each of his sides with each step. His eyes bored into the opposing toa's with a cold fire. Black Miru contorted into a sharpened smile, teeth gleaming as its wearer zeroed in on the enemy. And two blades hissed.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.