Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Because Plasma isn't heat, and even then, you can't absorb someone else's 'stuff' when they pour EE into it. Meaning you can't absorb the heat from my plasma, because EE is poured into it.IC: Clarix"Terrorist group? Look who's talking. You killed the one connection I had. Why? There's two reasons. Both can be true. One: You are a killer, a Toa who does not abide to the three virtues. You have shadow in your heart, and what you say can't deny it. Second: You are weak. You cannot fight without killing. You fear death, so you take it." She teleported into the crystal wall. "Run. Never trust these people. They killed my father, and his entire team," She said to the matoran, and then teleported back out. Having escaped the wind shuriken and also cooled down her plasma shield so as to not hurt the matoran, she stood tall. "You killed my father. But killing....that is unforgivable. All of you...are unforgivable."

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You absorbed the heat from my moves, and while Plasma and heat are not the same thing, heat is what makes Fire and Plasma dangerous.Though I suppose we can both stop this absorbing heat thing. It's actually the reason why I didn't do anything involving fire unless it was a surprise attack. Now then...IC: "If killing is unforgivable, then so is every single Phantom who has ever lived, possible aside from you. The act of killing alone is not why the Phantoms are evil. It is the act of killing innocents to impose your will upon them. The entire reason the Phantoms were formed. The Aukati were a response team. In your original state, there were thousands of you. Endless, brutal armies. Impossible to contain, almost impossible to defeat. And all because your one connection wanted to rule the known universe." Optimus was not sure what to do. By the morality of the Matoran, the Three Virtues, the Aukati had done no wrong. It was by the Toa Code that they did not abide. However, it seemed the Matoran already knew this. "If killing in and of itself, regardless of circumstance, is wrong, how could you be a Phantom?""...Father?" Barricade raised an eyebrow. "Do you mean...Megatron?!" Immediately he felt the plasma searing his face again. "AAAAAARGH!" He shut his eyes. "You have to...stop her...NOW!"Optimus flew forward. "You are a HYPOCRITE!" He engulfed himself in an aura of flame, copying her technique, and slashed with his sword. This time, he heated his weapon. If she responded in kind and parried, their weapons would both explode.Ratchet grabbed Barricade and began to heal him with his mask power, slowing the damage enough for him to survive, hopefully. Roadbuster formed a crystalline cage around Optimus and Clarix. No collateral damage, and now she could teleport no further than the cage's boundaries, a cube with about 50'x50' walls.OOC: Last 3 paragraphs are simultaneous.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I know that. I meant the group of Matoran knew from what they heard that the Toa Code was specifically what the Aukati were accused of breaking.IC: "Well, if everything both of them are saying is true, that would place the freak team closer to the right. But then, what if one or both aren't telling the truth, or the whole truth, or are adding things?" Suliax paced back and forth. "We need to find a way to get them to leave. Doesn't matter who's right, they're bringing conflict and destruction! Any ideas, anyone?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Feran"Baranx is thinking, and so am I. Let's go through our options. Either intervene or not. If we do, we could just stand between them. If the two Toa talking are really that concerned with murder, then they will stop. On the other hand they might be lying, so we would be broiled and baked at the same time. Then again, they don't seemed that concerned with hiding anything, so they may be telling the truth..." Feran thought for a few more seconds."What if we just told them to leave?" Feran suggested, but he did not like the idea. Chances were they would ignore them.

IC: Feran"Well, then let's make sure we get heard," Feran drew his Gladius, fingered the hammer in his pouch for luck, and strode out into the open."Please stop. You are destroying part of what is a peaceful city. Already we are besieged by Makuta's minions. If you all are really Toa, you should put aside your hate and do your duty, as Mata Nui's guardians. If you insist on fighting, please leave," Feran told the two sides. He was shaking with fear but tried to hide it.

IC: "They're in a box, bro. Neither of them can leave until Optimus gives the order." Dervian kept them well-supplied with air. "The guy can make flame holograms, he'll be able to write the letters in floating fire. Thanks to Roadbuster here, you're all safe as long as that plasma chick doesn't decide to bust outta there!" "...Sounds ok to me."

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: How should I say it? Plasma, and Fire, both produce heat. Even if you, say, absorb some of it, it still produces it. It doesn't stop until the fire is out. Heat may be one of the things that powers fire, but in a world where elements can be created out of nothing, nah. To make a good example, I remember this from a fight between Ira and Blind-Man Blacksmith. Blind-man blocks a stream of fire. While he can't absorb the heat or fire from Ira, he can block with his shield, then absorb the heat from the shield.IC: Flay - Clarix"The Phantoms may be evil, but so are you. Yet you fail to accept that. For that, you must be stopped. And this chance for vengeance, I will gladly take."Huh?As Optimus flew in with his attack, Clarix laughed. Heat was one thing he could withstand. But not for long. She jumped backwards as she charged her attack, a massive ball of plasma. She then threw it, and it was in midair for about a second before expanding, like a ball being pumped with air, and then surrounding Optimus, before coming back together, Optimus the flying redneck in the epicenter.OOC: Now that I have time....IC: Flay"There's one way. But it's risky. We jump in front of their attacks. They'll have to stop and listen then."OOC: There is a link between my characters. I've planned Clarix's development. If anyone guesses correctly what I might do with her, Ill gift a cookie.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI turned at the sound of a familiar voice, asking, "Okay, anyone know where I can find a bed?"I grinned, despite the pitiful shape that the world around me was in. Leave it to Ril to be complaining about beds while we had a possibly-hostile group of thugs watching us."Depends on how loose your definition of 'bed' is, Ril," I answered, placing my good hand on my hip, while a mocking smile slid onto my face, "We do have some nice patches of dirt with your name on 'em, though."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: XD, I didn't notice that wound.IC: Frii'Glokk watched Vompran meander around awkwardly on his newly formed peg leg. "Let's go and find the others," The Skakdi said.
I.C. Vompran awkwardly stumbled his way around the village following Frii'Glokk. It was the absolute worst day of his life, but it was good that he had someone who knew how he felt.
IC: Nanashi I had watched the battle with a mix out awe and fear. These people are so powerful.....I barely escaped that one that I fought, and that pales in comparison to these guys. Especially that magnatisem Toa.... Now I was Frii' Glokk. "Anything else I can do to help?"
IC- Verak - Pala Koro Center Vompran and Frii'Glok's attention was drawn by the body of a toa of stone. He had moved over onto his side to try and stop the blood rushing from a gash in his side and a hold in his leg. A foot long shard of wood was sticking out of his chest, and his face was contorted in an expression of pain. "Any.... help?" he muttered, cursing the wounds he had received. He really shouldn't have expected anyone in the village to help him when there were so many other things that needed doing.
IC:As Frii'Glokk and Vompran trekked through the crumbling village, they were confronted with the sight of Verak Sprawled on the ground with multiple wounds. Frii'Glokk recalled that this was the same toa who had attempted to assassinate Madrihk earlier. But of course, it was immoral not to help this poor fellow, even if he was an enemy. It was getting slightly annoying, the amount of wounded he must help. The iron-clad skakdi gazed at each of the destructive blows that had been placed on the toa of stone. A few projectile wounds in his side, another in through his right leg, and the blatant beam of wood in the toa's chest were the most important wounds. The holes, luckily for verak, were caused by a "Magic bullet" made of light that had dissipitated. This meant no bullets would have to be extracted, thus making the following much faster. Frii'Glokk focused on the first hole, and then dual beams on heat shot from his eyes at Verak, burning the toa's wound. Of course, Frii'Glokk didn't use the full potential of his vison power, to prevent Verak from spontaniously combusting. The intense heat caused the blood oozing from the wound to coagulate, sealing the hole to prevent any more blood loss. Although, this process of cauterization must have been extremely painful for Verak. But the toa had been literally asking for it after all. After this wound was finished, The skakdi of iron turned his attention to the other two holes from Shinn's light rifle, beginning to seal them with heat vision as well.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka shivered slightly, looking down at her arm and rubbing it again, and then looking back up at Zyron. "Let's do this."
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"Alright", Zyron nodded. He put his hand to Myka's shoulder, and looked into her eyes."But only if you're really sure of this."The matoran had no idea why he did so. Maybe because Myka seemed... uneasy. Somehow.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"Okay, hang on a second, and... mind if I leave this..." He quickly took off the backpack and put it to the ground right next to Myka.. "...right here with you? Won't be long."Zyron didn't wait for her reply. Instead he quickly went to the counter, and handed the keys over to the receptionist.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

"You can question him," Hiemalis said. "Then leave him to me." Aparangi nodded and, while the peer was still staring at the Toa of ice, mouthed 'play along'. In truth, he had no interest in keep the peer alive whatsoever. And if Hiemalis had not shown up, he would have killed him himself after he had told him what he wanted to know. But the peer didn't need to know that. He placed a hand firmly on the peers shoulder and crouched down behind him, so the Matoran would hear him clearly."It appears I am not the only one with an interest in you and your friends. You have two options now: One is, you answer my questions. All I want to know is who you work for and what they are planning. If you do, I will make sure you live to see another day. Or you can remain silent. In which case I will leave you to Hiemalis here."He left it at that, waiting for the Matoran's answer.
Ic: "The Peer remained frightened of Hiemalis, but managed to speak while still staring blankly at the lord of winter. His voice and words were hardly mirroring the wobbling state he was in and were more laced with warning than expected. "I can answer your question with ease, Aparangi. I work for myself, one of several. What we are planning to do? Well..." It was the first time he turned away from Hiemalis and gave his attention to Apranagi's face, craning and arching his back so that his nose was near Aparangi's. His thoughts seemed to give him courage as he began to laugh, softly at first and then maniacally, almost spitting onto the toa's lips."Hah! Haha! Hahahee! Ohhhh, you have no idea what sort of joy it gives me to tell you what we have in store! I know my hours are numbered now, so as my last gift to you I have this to say. You're not from here, no you're not. But just like how you saw your old world fall into the sea, that's a fitting allegory of what will happen to this island's society. It won't be long. You'll see, you'll all see! In twelve lunar changes, this matoran culture will be destroyed."His eyes seemed to burn with enthusiasm as he made one final claim. "And Mata Nui, the so-called great spirit and protector of all of our kind... will perish. We are godslayers, Aparangi. An island, a civilization, it means nothing to me or my associates. And my death, as soon as it may be, means nothing to our plan. I have done my service." He turned back at Hiemalis, fear again enveloping his features. "I do not fear death." But he finished the sentence in his mind. But you... you represent something worse than death. Kill me, Aparangi. It will give us both a closure to this chapter.Hiemalis stood as a statue, observing the old man's recital. When he was done, he made one step closer to the others. It was the stealer's turn.

IC: Draeverian Joskiir What is he talking about? Our culture will be... Eradicated by water? No. There has to be something else... Draeverian's mouth curled into a snarl, his mind working quickly to both understand and refute the claims. Each new syllable he heard cause a knot in Draeverian's chest to grow, a tumor of solid rage gnawing at his heart light, forcing it to beat with a hurried intent. Calm down Drae, Rivet said, concerned. This wasn't the time to overreact. This wasn't the time for him to slip back into his youth. She could feel the power building in his body, the morals in his psyche breaking down like a dam faced with a tsunami of new water. Take a breath. Come on Drae! I don't want you to do something you'll regret!Like the last time.He inhaled, feeling the chill from Hiemalis' presence in the protodermis coursing through his veins. I'm... Trying."We are godslayers, Aparangi..."I've had enough! Don't do it Drae. Don't do -- STOP!Rivet screamed, her fangs reverberating in a wailing pitch cutting across the bite of the wind as Draeverian exploded from his hiding place in the rushes, the mud flying behind in a cloud of liquid muck. Each step radiated with a low rumble, the sound of each impact magnified, expanded, drawn forth, and released from the sheer fury of Draeverian's errand. As he jumped forwards in a mad dash, words burst forth, rhyme scheme mangled with the power of impending pain, Draeverian's arm curled back in a massive hook, clenching fist whistling through space;"NOT ON MY WATCH!!"The Peer was given an impromptu lesson in flight, Draeverian's elementally amplified fist colliding against his skull with enough force to blow down a small house. They skipped like a wet rag across the soiled ground, infecting each grain of dirt with spores of their putridity. As they lay in a heap, laughter seeping slowly like a disease from their lips, Draeverian gripped them, dragged them, and dumped them back between the two toa."Let's kill this freak."

Edited by Riaril

Ic: The Peer spat blood. He was old, feeble, unable to withstand the rigors of the punishment given him. Nevertheless, he still did not take it any harder in spirit. "Yes, kill me, go ahead! Killing me will not stop the storm that is coming. Hah! You cling to your invisible god now, but you won't have anything to cling to when the virtues and their guardians are scattered throughout the land like overturned temples on high places. You will see... Draeverian, isn't it? Yes. You'll believe me in a year's time when all your hope and faith will be gone."

IC:Aparangi took a deep breath, but not out of fear, but in contemplation. The peer's words did not frighten him, but action clearly had to be taken; and soon, if the Matoran was to be believed. It would have been easy to dismiss his claims as the insane ramblings of a mad criminal. But aparangi knew better than to do that. These peers were dangerous that was out of the question. He doubted that they could really kill a great spirit, not even the darkness holding this land had been able to do that, merely sending Mata Nui to sleep, but destroying the Matoran's entire society...that was another matter altogether.The Aitua thought about all that had happened in the past weeks and months. If a single individual could strike at villages alone, causing avalanches, explosions and plagues,then how much more could a group of determined individuals such as this do? Individuals, that had clearly disguised and embedded themselves deeply in the Islands society, infiltrating it, becoming part of an anonymous crowd until it was time to strike...no, Aparangi definitely took the peer's words seriously. He knew he was telling the truth. Unfortunately, Aparangi also knew he would get no more out of him. His service was done indeed. But at least he had told the Toa enough to have an idea of how they were trying to achieve their goals.But his thoughts were violently interrupted, when Draeverian suddenly burst forth from the bushes, slamming the peer across the clearing, first with his fists, then his element, before dragging him back again. Aparangi moved fast, pushing the blind Toa of sonics back, almost into a tree. He had not known DJ had followed him, or that he had been nearby. And neither did he know Mariko's friend had sucha short fuse. "Take it easy, this isn't helping!" he snapped, before turning back to the peer, who was struggling in the dirt. The dark Toa grabbed him under the shoulder and pulled him back to his feet. When the Matoran was upright again, the two of them were facing Hiemalis once again. "No...no, you are right. Killing you will not stop anything." the dark Toa said, sounding almost resigned. Aparangi gave it a few more seconds,so the peer could take a good look at the Toa of ice and recover from the sudden assault. And then Aparangi looked down at the Matoran. And as the peer looked up, he could see Aparangi was smiling. "So I will not kill you.""I admit, the scope of your plan sounds impressive." he said, with a chuckle. "But like my friend Drae just has proven, there are things even you can not take into account. You may think you have won, but do not blind yourself in your final moments with such Hubris."Around the peers arm, Aparangi's arm began to shapeshift, into giant claw, with razor-sharp fingers, cutting into the Matoran's flesh. It was easily three times as big as his normal hand. And the transformation did not just affect his arm. Up to his shoulder, his arm turned into a black, spikey appendage, with hints of red, looking more like a twisted a burned tree that was still ablaze on the inside. He pulled the peer closer and bent down, so they were face to face once more. Gone was the amused expression of just a few seconds earlier. And instead of a Toa, he was now facing a monster. And looking into Aparangi's eyes, the Matoran could see a similar coldness to the one Hiemalis had in his eyes. Aparangi glared at him."I have sacrificed far more than you know," he said, his voice dropping down to little more than a dangerous whisper. "And I have done things to myself and others that you can not even fathom. So what makes you think me and my associates care anymore about what we have to destroy to achieve our goals than you do? Because I promise you, we are going to find your friends. And when we find them-and we will-you better pray to whatever you believe in these days that their deaths will be quicker then yours."With that, the dark Toa tossed the Matoran forward. With his bound feet, he stumbled and fell, right at the feet of the lord of winter."He is all yours, Hiemalis."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Better get posting as this guy...IC, Verd: Sisk had put his bird down in what remained of the village. Verdi hopped off. "Dangit... we lost..." he said. He turned and surveyed the damage done. It was horrible. Then he realized something. The Turaga had been kept in a hut the whole time. "The Turaga! Quick, we have to make sure they're alright!" Verdi dashed to the Turaga's hut, past all the debris and burning huts, and flung the door open. "Turaga! Are you all okay?" he asked.