Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Frii'Glokk finished Sealing Verak's projectile wounds via heat vision, and reached for the large stake in the Toa of stone's chest. It took a few seconds to get a decent grip with his single hand, But then the jerked his arm up, ripping the shard out of Verak's chest. That revealed the nasty gash underneath. Frii'Glokk then began using a lower-level heat vison to cauterize the flesh and crudely weld Verak's armor together somewhat, to also seal it.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: I will post Niici and the Windriders when I feel less under the weather. In the meantime, I'll have Vidar and Ronkshou move from the Kumu Islets area…IC: The boat seemingly bounced upon the seas as it raced beside the Le-Wahi coast. Vidar’s stood against the railing, head turning slowly as his eyes ignored everything but the coast line that whizzed by them. He searched for a moored boat – any moored boat, but likely a small one that looked like it could blend in. The Dark Toa knew what to expect; he had been trained in the jungle and in Mangaia to catch on to the common and not-so-common ways to hide a crew.A moment later, Vidar’s concentration was broken by a loud whirring sound that was not coming from their boat. Curious, Vidar raised his head and turned to his right, towards the aft of the boat.A lone Toa in a boat was following them.“Ronkshou, we’re being followed!” Vidar hissed to the boat’s pilot. A quick glance at a side mirror confirmed this, and Ronkshou briskly armed his fists with his Proto-Knuckles. However, the infected Toa then lowered his arms.“Vidar, could that be the one who shares our quest?” Ronkshou turned and asked.Vidar gave a quizzical look, and glanced behind him once again.“Slow down the boat,” the Dark Toa said. He didn’t want to miss any part of the Le-Wahi coast. Vidar strode towards the back of the boat, exposing his Rahkshi armor and Claw Staff to the pursuer. The Toa’s boat seemed to slow down as well, and soon, both were stationary in the waters.“State your business, Toa,” hissed Vidar.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Baranx"Maybe, but it's our best shot. So, should I walk up and threaten to shoot myself, it's not exactly practical with a bow... wait, of course"Baranx tucked away his bow as he unsheathed his knife."I suppose I could threaten to cut myself"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:"Two...one!" Blasts of plasma flew from his hands at Cy and Vorok, and then he and his crew started to fire lightning, stone, sound, plasma, telekinetic waves and impact vision at those around them, creating a formidable assult. The telekinetic waves were most numerous, and two of the three Matatu users was creating a repeating wave to blast back attacks and attackers. Each new wave started before the last one stopped, preventing easy entry from directly in front.OOC:Better stop them, with combat. Since I am the sole aggressor here, try not to overwhelm me.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC- Verak - Pala Koro CenterAfter a little of of screaming, wincing, and passing out, Verak, finally found that he could speak. "Thanks." He attempted to stand, and almost crumpled to the ground. Even half unconsious and the other half bruised and scarred, his mask still worked, and he grabbed onto Frii'Glokk's arm and swung himself into a standing position. He stumbled around a few times, like a drunkard or a man who had recently been brained. His ams waved about drunkenly, trying to keep himslef standing."I owe ye... my thanks, brother," Verak managed, blinking and wincing. "I owe ye a favor, but better call it in quick. I got a bad memory for that sorta stuff." he winked, and smiled. The sounds of battle appeared from behind him, but Verak ignored the Black Inferno. "Ye don't happen ta have a crutch, do ye? I got a few chores that need doin'."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Utu - Le-Wahi OceanUtu let the boat stop, stepped up to the side of his ship, placing himself on it's edge. He towered over both beings."I search for a party of six. Tracking them over water is near impossible," he hesitated a moment, not sure what he should say about his decision to follow him, "You get desperate for leads when time bears down on you," Utu watched the pair carefully, "Wrong crew it seems."He had no intention to stay around, he turned around to the motor.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:"No, I have nothing of the sort," Frii'Glokk replied to Verak. Then Sonius made a plea for help. The Skakdi was getting slightly irritated about the number of wounded he helped out. By now, "Giant, heavily armored skakdi with a gun for an arm" had become synonymous with Medic. And also, Apparently, His name had spread throughout the former Fortress of Pala-Koro like wildfire. Either way, it was still his duty to help yet another Wounded toa. The 4th, to be more precise. Apon closer examination, Sonius had no cuts or lacerations Frii'Glokk could weld shut. All there was was a bunch of bruises and some burns from the HQ explosion. None of Frii'Glokk's crude battlefield medical tactics could to anything here. "What do you want?" The skakdi asked in his deep voice.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently talking to Esao)

Amalod walks into what was left of Pala-Koro. She had heard about the village back at the academy when she learned some of the self-defense courses and what-not from her teachers. And, as she came back from her errands, she had heard even more about the village in Le-Koro from some of the local Le-Matoran. She didn't know the details, but what she had heard was enough: the village was currently in shambles. Fires, buildings quickly dilapidateing, it was nothing more than a bed of thorns now.But among this "bed of thorns" lies a rose. Esao.The Toa of Fire was in Pala-Koro. Amalod had asked around when she returned to Ko-Koro and had heard some say that the Toa had headed in this direction. She didn't see Krayzikk or the others around, but she could see the Toa she had grown so fond of over the past few days."Esao!" exclaims the Toa of Water. Amalod runs toward Esao; smiling brightlly. It felt like it had been years since she saw the Toa of Fire, and the feeling showed on her pretty face. Her eyes were a bit larger than normal and most of her teeth were showing due to her large smile. It felt like the best day of her life. Other than the time she saw the Red Star for the first time, that is.Her sandals made a light "putt, putt, putt" on the dirt and her white skirt began to flow behind her, showing just a bit of skin above her knee. Her green, long-sleeved shirt began to slightly flow backward due to it's size being a bit too big for the Toa of Water. But, what could you ask for when you were looking for clothes that fit a Toa in a shop run by a Matoran?-Mef Man

IC: Esao (SGO, Pala-Koro)Esao was doing minor cosmetic repair to Sanctum Guard Only - which had become a sort of sticking nickname around Pala-Koro for the bar and grill founded by Reordin by this time - when he heard his name called out. He slowly let his fingers slide off the tile of roof he was clinging to and dropped lightly to his feet, like a feline, and turned to seek out the source of the call, keen violet eyes shining in curiosity."Amalod?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Amalod)

Amalod hit Esao like a fully packed Ussul cart. The Toa of Fire could probably stay standing, but a lesser being would've falled under the impact. Amalod's arms were quickly wrapped around Esao; her emotions escaping herself."I missed you!" she exclaims happily.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Errr, I missed you, too," Esao replied, abashedly hugging her back. "What are you doing in Pala-Koro? This place isn't safe, there could still be Makuta followers anywhere around here..."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:Figure I should be more specific with the telekinetics-Makkan and Takari are taking the defensive telekinetic waves, so Matatu is the lightning offence and stone shots are few. Getting attacks past the telekinetic waves will be a trick that requires creativity. Note that I might be on less for two days. Sorry to interupt the reunion....IC:[counter to Vilor's earlier attack]As two plasma beams raced towards the suspended Vorok and Cy, the Toa of Gravity acted, and the weight of the beams lessened, sending them flying straight up, towards the sky. This allowed Cy time to act, and a whirlwind surround Matatu for a few seconds, just enough to break his focus. Cy triggered his Kadin as telekinetic restraints disappeared, whisking himself and Vorok high into the sky. They escaped Vilor's notice as his focus turned to violence, their saving grace.--------Seeing Sonius pass out, Vilor smiled and aimed a plasma beam, which would likely hit and kill the weak Toa in her current state.Not wasting time, he aimed a blast at Friigrok, which was followed by an impact vision burst from Tirax. Seeing another Toa running, and hugging, Ziraul opened up with intense sound that would make it too painful to focus on that task for either, and pointed Matatu to do the same-a tendril of telekinetic energy lashed out to pull apart Amalod & Esao, followed by a lightning bolt after the work for which Matatu was so named. .

IC ZharukThe plasma beam was frozen in mid air long enough for Zharuk to kick Frii and Sonius out of the way. Releasing my Matatu's hold on the plasma, the beam hit the ground. "Calm the hormones man!" I shouted. "Do you have angry pills for breakfast or something?" I picked up a broken door to act as a shield. My dagger drawn, Ibacked away from the crazy guy.

OOC: His weapon would not melt that easily, plasma or not. The most you could have done is blunt it. IC: Thankfully, she had turned flames on her own body into plasma, doing far more damage to herself than the axe. Her armor was melted in some places and fused together, not to mention the organic damage. Optimus flew out of the box and landed, absorbing whatever flames were left inside the box.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: iPad post.IC:But Zharuk never kicked Frii'Glokk away, for the skakdi had already turned around to see what all the commotion was about and quickly reacted to the plasma blast by scattering to safety. He found a boulder to shield him as he stood behind it and then used intermittent bursts his heat vision to attempt to make the ground under Vilor burst into flames, while peeping his head from the side of the boulder he was now hiding behind.

OOC: Kind of miffed that Tyler didn't reply, but eh, what can you do.IC. By the time the story was about halfway, he had finished the trek. Poor timing, truly. He was at the ruins of Pala-Koro. He was looking for anything of use, as he had heard the followers of the dark one had simply unloaded horror on the group and departed. What he hadn't expected to find was his favorite archer, and second favorite brooder. Lord bless his soul, Amalod was there as well."I'll tell you the rest later, Hau."He leaped into the fray, grabbing his thin katana. He unsheathed it in a sliding, bone-chilling mix of metallic and electric sounds. The sword glowed with potential elemental energy waiting to be out to use as the Toa intended. As a lightning bolt came at two of his friends, he slapped it directly back at its owner, adding a bit of his own personal touch. As it hit down at its original discharger, it exploded with blinding energy and thousands of volts."I don't know what his problem is, Es. Guess he's jealous?"He spun the sword in his hand and brought it down to stick on the ground as he rested his hands on it."We can take them, don't you think?"

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Amalod)

Amalod was about to talk when the attack came. She was being ripped apart from Esao and an attack of electricity was coming their way."Esao, help!" she cries out, too shocked to do anything else.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

Kethrye bowed his head in greeting. "Turaga, it's good to see you're still here. With all the chaos outside, it was impossible to tell whether the Makuta's servants had disturbed you or not." he said, "We've driven them off, for the moment at least, and I ask to hold council with you on what the Karzahni we're going to do next.."Er- if you'll pardon my language," he added with a nervous grin.
IC:Onewa, whose Parakuka rush had run out during the battle, sat exhausted in a corner of the hut; so it was Vakama who answered Kethrye's inquiry. "All that remains to be done, at least in my eyes, is to rebuild," he said. "But my comrades and I are, as I assume you know, incapacitated in some ways." Kethrye knew he meant the Parakuka. Vakama went on "And at this point in time, we could be more of a danger than a help to our people... perhaps we are not the ones with whom you should discuss such strategy."

test2.png

OOC:Relapse, you should take a look at that. Walking in to block the lightning bolt w/a katana would bring you directly into Ziraul's sound beam-making it difficult to complete the task of blocking-and am I correct that you are absorbing and redirecting the lighting w/a Toa of said element? Your post is confusing.IC:"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" Vilor roared, plasma spheres melting the boulder and setting the door ablaze. Three plasma spheres now orbited the area, attacking FriiGlokk, Sonius and Zharuk. A heat vision burst hit Vilor's foot, eliciting a cry of pain.

OOC: Since the Lorax doesn't seem to be present and I want to get this over with: Let's just assume Hau picked up his stuff.Minor quibble with the post as well...Pala-Koro's dozens of km away from Le-. I suppose they just could've traveled that bit in a timeskip.IC: A shade flitted past Sucogu. It moved as one with the shadow of the forest floor; graceful and lithe as a panther, dappled gray-black oozing through patches of light with liquidity. One blade the very color of night materialized in the ghost's right hand to match a hook in its other. It glided onto the battlefield like an extension of the silent dark itself. The figure bled into the fight without utterance of any sort. But its eyes blazed an icy gold suggesting power to go along with the poise.It fell in behind Sucogu. The bloodred toa stood back to back with the dark ghost, polar opposites united."Karz yeah," Hau said tonelessly. He relaxed into a slight combat stance. Calculations ran through the young toa's head as he hovered, yet he remained waiting, ready for the fight to come.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

A tall Toa of Lightning approached Pala-Koro - or at least, what was left of Pala-Koro. His silver right arm glinted as he approached the wreck of a village, and the eyepiece of his white Kanohi whirred quietly as it extended, allowing Draco to get a closer look at the village. The Toa's blue-and-white armor clashed with the greens and browns of the surrounding jungle, correlating nicely with the way he moved through the greenery - striding forward, head held with a haughty upwards tilt, positively oozing confidence. Draco stopped once he'd reached the edge of the ruins, and stared at the dilapidated mess."This... this is Pala-Koro?"The Toa of Lightning began to laugh. Although it was slow and quiet at first, barely a chuckle, the laughter escalated into almost a raucous roar of amusement before cutting off abruptly.No, seriously - this is the village I've been looking for?Draco seriously considered turning around and heading back the way he had came - there was no way that this was the mighty fortress he'd heard tell of. But the facts stared him in the face: the village was exactly where Pala-Koro should be.They must've really gotten hit hard, then, the Toa pondered as his face twisted into a sneer. What a bunch of losers.Seeing the telltale flashes of elemental blasts in the village, Draco glanced that way. A thought triggered his Matatu-shaped Kanohi's eyepiece, causing it to telescope outwards even further as the Lightning Toa watched the battle.I could take my time trashing them all... but why wait?Looking at the flying orbs of plasma, Draco grinned. So easy to disrupt, even at this distance... it's like they knew I'd be coming and decided to make it easy.Vaulting onto an outlying rooftop, Draco picked out the Toa who seemed to be responsible for the plasma (whose name happened to be Vilor). Immediately afterwards, Draco triggered his Sanok, sending a bolt of lightning flying from his clockwork right arm.Draco smiled once more, the grin of absolute confidence. He lowered his arm and began walking towards the conflict.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC- Verak - Pala-KoroVerak waved to Frii-Glokk, and watched as a group of toa started attacking the residents. He smiled, called, "Ye probably won't get my favor, but if there's anythin' I can do, feel free ta ask, brother!" to Frii-Glokk, nodded thankfully once more at Vompran, and limped off into the rubble to find a crutch-like stick. He'd also heard the Turaga were around. He might as well sight-see.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zyke (It's about Karzing time!)The Skakdi trudged through the jungle, chopping through the foliage. He had been to a lot of places since he was last here. It seemed that in the commotion over that dead Ta-Toa, he had completely forgotten about Pala...well, considering the last notable thing he had done there was participate in one of the ILS's (or ILF's, from what he had heard on his way here) less proud moments, he wasn't sure they'd be too happy to see him again.As the claws of his feet found the soft, earthy mud outside the Pala-Koro gate, Zyke gaped. The gate was blown open, and for all he know, a swarm of Tarakava had stampeded through the place. In other words, it looked like Karz. He drew his gun and smirked."Oy," he called through the village, "anyone home?"The sounds of battle reached his ears, and he turned his gaze to a brawl ensuing not far from the village walls. As a Toa of Lightning joined the fray, he quickly realized that he needed to find out who was a friendly, or he was screwed.He pointed the weapon straight up in the air and fired without loading a spike. The ensuing gunshot sound would probably draw the attention of everyone nearby.OOC: MAJOR EDIT. Well, that's what I get for leaving for months. :P

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro/The Turaga's Hut]~

we could be more of a danger than a help to our people...
And that's were you're wrong," Kethrye said. "The people of Mata Nui depend on you for wisdon and leadership, both things that are sorely needed in dark times like now, and what I have planned needs you." He shifted his stance and turned his head to stare down into Onawa's face. "We're going to return you each to your villages, under heavy guard, off course. Even if you are unable to take your normal, active roles in the running of the Koros, it would serve as a powerful symbol of hope, a symbol that Makuta schemes will not be triumphant, that we will draw a line and stand our ground to keep him from conquering us."Now, a symbol's all it might be, but symbols have power." he continued. "Hopefully, a symbol that we're to be trusted; Not all of the village militias are are exactly our biggest fans, and all of us will need to unite together to have a change of challenging the Makuta's rein, and though that alone won't be enough, it's a start.

OOC: He was directing it towards himself, before then blasting it out again in the other Toa's direction, so he wasn't in range of the other attacks. Hope that helps.Also, yes, the story was meant to double as a time-skip.IC.He smiled. He had taught Hau much in the past- now for the application. No doctrine was truly preached without valid practice. "This should be nothing."His eyes were distracted by another Toa entering the fray. This was going to be electrifying! No pun intended."Looks like we have some wildfire," he analogized, "no time to check it out. You take the Toa of electricity who started the fight. I'll take the Toa of plasma."He rushed in, gripping his katana as he ran towards Vilor.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Tarkis)I was sipping Sanctum Brandy, brought from Ko-Koro. So frustrating that those current cheers weren't for me. That kind of audience was meant for me alone. No one else, that world belong to me. Thousands of fans screaming my name, hands outstretched to try touch the bit of godhood that was me. Nope instead it was all reserved for the Windriders, maybe they would blow me away, maybe the wouldn't. It was more likely for the second thing to happen. Yes I had been cheered but it hadn't been enough and I want more. I deserved more, I played second fiddle to no other musician, they played it to me. Simply put I was a prodigy, a god of music and while people were noticing, not enough were.I gulped the entire glass, pouring myself another drink. Things could have gone worse, but let's face it here people, things can only get better when I'm around.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro; backstage of Tarkis's concert)

It didn't take much to get backstage, suprisingly. A wink and a smile in the right direction seemed to get the Matoran of water in almost anywhere here in Le-Koro.It's almost nothing but males here. They're desperate for any small or large dose of a female they can get...The Matoran of water rounded the next corner and saw the star Tarkis sitting down and drinking a glass of some kind of brandy. His facial appearance betrayed his emotions: mad, confused, and was that...betrayed?Better make my appearance known, I guess."That was an amazing concert, Mister Tarkis," Ga'maleia says while walking toward the Le-Matoran.He's even better looking in person...-Mef Man